Area Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Looking to continue my career with an organization that will utilize my management, supervision and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Adapting New Procedures, Administering Programs, Attention To Details, Decision Making, Enforcing Rules, and Policy Handling, Complaints Implementing, New Policy, and Procedures Training.
- Responsible for hosting individual staff meetings with each individual team members twice per month.
- Review documentation - daily session notes, time sheets, and monthly reports.
- Discuss any changes made to the case (scheduling, additional parties approved, activities, etc.).
- Training topics may include but are not limited to substance abuse, domestic violence issues, protecting the confidentiality, maintaining healthy boundaries, multiculturalism issues, family support techniques, etc.
- Group staffing will be utilized to present company news, policies, and universal changes.
- In addition, group staffing will present an opportunity for team building.
- The log will contain the worker's employment status (full time/part time), their caseloads, supervisors will log their attendance to the individual staffing, the attendance to the group staffing, and documentation that workers have made weekly contact with their case manager.
- Acknowledge and sign off on each area of training at the completion of the task.
- Check and review with the worker the essay and scenario forms provided in the back of the training manual prior to working in the field.
- Conduct two quality assurance checks per month while workers are on probationary status, one check per month thereafter.
Retail Area Supervisor Resume
Objective : One year of experience as an Area Supervisor. Possesses a firm commitment to customer service Area Supervisor experienced. Highly energetic, outgoing and detail-oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. Reliable and friendly. Quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience.
Skills : Tolerance For Routine Work, Critical Reasoning Skill, Excellent Communication And Organization, Typing, Data Entry, Attention To Detail, Decision Making, Independence, and Analyzing Information.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
- Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Operated a cash register to process cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Built customer confidence by actively listening to their concerns and giving appropriate feedback.
Shift/Area Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Hardworking Area Supervisor/ General Manager with a background in quickly taking orders, managing multiple fast food restaurants. Expert in employee training, role development of management teams and following policies and procedures of company guidelines.
Skills : Payroll, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Customer Service, Typing, Supervisor, Medical Terminology, and Management.
- Demonstrated integrity and honesty while interacting with guests, team members, and managers.
- Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
- Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
- Built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
- Cross-trained and coordinated scheduling with team members to ensure seamless service.
- Prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Placed food trays over food warmers for immediate service or stored them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Followed food safety procedures according to company policies and health and sanitation regulations.
- Prepared quality products while maintaining proper food safety practices, portion control and presentation within service goal times.
- Strictly followed all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Shift/Area Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Seeking to obtain a responsible position in a different environment in a facility where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced.
Skills : Cashier Experience, Communication, Database, Research, Material Handling, Customer Service Skill, Supervisory, and Loss Prevention.
- Educate the new donor's on the procedures in donating plasma; perform vital checks from temperature, weight, and blood drawn to check their iron and hematocrit before prepping them in the donor floor.
- Training new and current employees phlebotomy procedures, to have skills they are needing to move up in their new position.
- Phlebotomist provides phlebotomy services in response to requisitions for up to 30 donors daily.
- Conferred with patients to obtain information to ensure the donor's full understanding of the process they are experiencing.
- Primarily responsible for the safety and care of the donor during the plasmapheresis; monitoring the donor during the entire process.
- Specific responsibilities/duties assembles medical equipment such as needles blood collection devices, gauze, tourniquet, cotton and alcohol.
- Medical receptionist/medical records greet the donors arriving at the center and check them in.
- Facilitate scheduling between new donor and physicians for their first-time physicals.
- Charting new information in the patient charts and organizing the files in the patient chart cabinets.
- Inspect each unit to ensure the quality of the plasma will meet all customer requirements.
Area Supervisor II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Able to work easily with people Responsible and attentive to details, Good communication, and interpersonal skills Broad experience in this field Good observational skills Knowledge in maintaining the required equipment Able to prepare documents and records Open minded and determined Strong verbal communication Conflict resolution Quick learner Computer proficient Team leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Logistics, Powerpoint, Cash Handling, Customer Service, Management Experience, and General Office Operations.
- Currently, manage and provide leadership direction to the picking department to ensure all picking activities/tasks are completed accurately and timely based on day-to-day operational goals.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, decision making in evaluating scheduling/staffing needs, performance, recommendations for hiring, training, termination and disciplinary actions, safety, housekeeping, and ensuring that daily KPIs and volumes are met or surpassed.
- Training picker operators on proper scanner use, the process of batch recording and units handling processes.
- Maintaining a lean and tidy warehouse and hand over to next shift in good condition.
- Alerting inventory control department of any damaged units, empty polybags, etc.
- Following up on any corrective action on any safety, quality, or production issues.
- Ensuring correct picking according to FIFO and correct transferring to staging locations.
- Auditing paperwork and production orders daily, audit warehouse aisles daily for cleanliness and racking issues for damage.
- Ensuring employees properly return all MHE units to their correct charging locations during breaks, lunches, and end of shift.
- Ensuring all procedures, sops and safety rules are being followed in a consistent manner by all employees.
Area Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Looking to make a substantial contribution by using my knowledge, experience, and skills to help turn challenges into solutions. Regarding integrity, stability, and professionalism as critical components of my work philosophy.
Skills : Positive Attitude, Reliable, Competent, Trustworthy, Self Sufficient,Trouble Shooting, Problem Solving, PLC's, Single and Three Phase, Motors, Hazardous Locations, Fire Alarms.
- Assisting the store manager in the daily operation of the store (occasionally assuming store responsibility in his absence).
- Selling merchandise to customers following a bargain outlet prescribed selling procedure.
- Assisting the manager in the implementation of complete merchandise information accurately in time.
- Ensuring the bargain outlet standard of store presentation was being followed by staff.
- Taking responsibility for keeping the store clean and uncluttered by managing a team of sweepers and cleaners.
- Completing all training materials and communicated company newsletters and other information to staff regularly.
- Recording information into registers manually and in computerized systems.
- Taking responsibly of company bank deposits as required by the store manager.
- Analyzing and reviewing weekly and monthly reports for each restaurant and taking appropriate action to maintain company standards.
- Working with and motivates district managers and restaurant managers to perform up to their highest possible level of ability.
Program Area Supervisor Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Seeking to obtain a position where I can be challenged and further develop my managerial skills.
Skills : Bilingual In English and Spanish, Organized and Efficient, and Proficient In Computer Software, Floor Care Machines, and Registers.
- Responsible for receipt of all non-merchandise inbound deliveries (signs, supplies, special deliveries, etc.) helps deliver and place merchandise on sales floor when all merchandise is processed.
- Responsible for security of building including entrance/exit control, eas daily function check, cash office security, armored carrier pick-ups, and register area.
- Responsible for Customer safety including accident prevention, accident reporting, and emergency procedures.
- Responsible for payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Accomplishments of my current position are not only further developing the fundamentals of being an efficient manager, but it is also increasing my business acumen knowledge.
- Motivating staff to create a clean, enjoyable environment while training towards superior customer service skills.
- Developing a significant reputation for leadership due to excellent relationships with employees and willingness to lead by example.
- Communicating effectively with subordinates, associates, supervisors, and others about plans, progress, and problems.
- Making sure my employees get the product out on the floor and properly, in a timely manner.
Area Supervisor III Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Seeking an entry-level position where my experience and knowledge can be applied for growth and development within a company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Cash Handling, Customer Service, P&L Management, and Merchandising.
- Ensuring cash pick-ups and bank deposits are conducted to company policy.
- Ensuring that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Unloading and managing the inventory of merchandise and supplies in a timely and organized manner.
- Responsible for the security of building including entrance/exit control (Associate entry/egress, receiving door, trash removal, etc.)
- Customer safety including accident prevention, accident reporting, and emergency procedures, which includes refund approval, Associate purchase approval, securing tills and cash in safe, register paid outs/ins, void approval, register media and break schedules.
- Payroll administration including daily punch edits, Associate scheduling compliance, Sunday payroll transmission and Payroll reporting as needed.
- Opening and closing truck, unload the truck, scan every box coming off of the truck.
- Printing out all paperwork, respond/send e-mails as needed, assign projects for employees, do cash pulls, and open/close store.
- Ensuring markdowns are processed according to policy on an accurate and timely basis.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, evaluating and giving feedback to my associates.
Area Supervisor Of Operations Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as an Area Supervisor. Seeking to explore the opportunities in furthering my career in coaching and sports psychology.
Skills : Management, Retail Management, and Production Management.
- Tasks ensure associates are taking their breaks and meals at their specified time.
- Show strong leadership by training new associates; including new assistant managers and store managers.
- Ensuring associates are following store procedures and providing great customer service.
- Coach associates if they are not performing to the company's expectations.
- Performing opening and closing procedures and ensure that all associates complete their daily tasks.
- Providing great customer service by aiding customers with their questions and complaints.
- In charge of leading the monthly safety meetings and following up with associates to ensure they understand any new updates.
- Planning and executing sales meetings, scheduling arrangements, and planograms.
- Ensuring cash pick-ups and bank deposits are conducted to company policy.
- Developing and executing business plans, manage information and provide exceptional service to internal and external customers.
Area Supervisor Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as an Area Supervisor.Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations and company goals.
Skills : Customer Relations, Employee Supervision, Training, Operations, Sales Promotions, and P&L Accountability.
- Handling sales tracking and reporting, inventory control, and employee payroll.
- Managing all aspects of merchandising, store events, seasonal shops, and stocking.
- Ensuring excellence in customer service and resolved all problems at the store level.
- Maximizing sales and profitability of assigned areas through the execution of company programs.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, coaching and evaluating the performance of hourly associates.
- Responsible for personnel management, merchandise selection and presentation and store operations.
- Working with store managers to ensure merchandise changes aligned with sales patterns.
- Taking the initiative and be accountable for the accuracy of information to achieve results for the company.
- Providing excellent customer service to a large variety of customers in a high-intensity environment.
- Working diligently to ensure all monthly SPG floor plans were up to date, based on the merchandise that is incoming.