Assistant Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, focused, detail and result oriented software engineer having 10+ years of software development experience, have directly worked with overseas clients, gained strong understanding of requirement analysis, architect, design, code and develop, test, deploy and support N-tier enterprise web and distributed applications with a focus on delivering optimized solutions.
Skills : Work Experience, Leadership, and Initiative,
- Acquired knowledge about Digital Asset Management product called Blue Order - Avid and have good hands-on experience about its object hierarchy and data model.
- Acquired knowledge in areas of Storyboard, Shot Logging and Linear and Non-Linear Editing, Time-line meta-data, sub-title rendering.
- Analyzed the requirement, provide estimations, create design documents.
- Performed Pair Programming, followed Test Driven Development (TDD) software development process user stories.
- Wrote and executed automated test cases using jMock and HyperSQL for new web services, server components.
- Monitored automated test cases execution results, reports and achieve code coverage up-to 80%.
- Assisted and supported the Supra to DB2 Conversion Project; worked as Project Manager and Technical Expert in areas of proposal writing, database .
Master Of Computer Applications
Assistant Consultant/Executive Resume
Skills : Commercial Awareness, Natural Communicator, Self-awareness.
- Involved in developing the basic architecture of the entire application.
- Developed an online mediation and Rating Engine system.
- Developed SQL loader scripts and Datastage transformation jobs to loading raw data files to the database.
- Developed Rating configurations GUI using spring framework.
- Implemented SOAP and REST-based Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Developed an interface to third-party PROBE system.
- Prepared the Impact analysis and Technical specifications document.
Bachelor Of Engineering In Computer Science
Sr. Assistant Consultant Resume
Summary : Planning sessions (collecting nominations, setting placement tests, creating class schedules, sending welcome emails, etc.) using Excel. Creating programs and registering participants in SuccessFactors as well as record completion of programs in SuccessFactors, as needed.
Skills : Leadership, Perfect Presentation, Commercial Awareness.
- Developed and maintained the Data Migration Strategy & Plan for SAP Success Factors Employee Central.
- Installed the SAP BODS 4.2 on the Window Server and Created Users and groups for each users.
- Configured the Repository with the help of Repository Manager.
- Created Schema & Tables with the help SQL Script in SAP HANA Studio.
- Created the ETL Mapping Sheet of legacy to SAP Success factors & SAP HANA Modeling.
- Involved in the discussions with the SAP Success Factors Consultants and Aramex Business Legacy Database owner during the design phase.
- Verified of duplicate records with regard to the parent objects inorder to take off all the duplicate records.
Master In Computer Application
Lead/Assistant Consultant Resume
Summary : Provide budget and financial management assistance by requesting the Finance Department to process teachers payments, making sure teachers charge the right number of hours and following up on the completion of the payment using Excel.
Skills : Natural Communicator, Self-awareness.
- Conducted Proof of Concept and provide Content Management, Collaboration, Integration based solutions.
- Conducted Proof of Concept and provide custom code, automated script based solution as needed.
- Implemented best practices and governance procedures for SharePoint custom solutions.
- Defined the process from Dev>Test>Staging and then to Production to provide quality based deliverable.
- Defined architecture and capacity planning and make sure it's scalable enough from future prospective.
- Worked in designing and collaborate solution from native mobile apps prospective and its integration with SharePoint.
- Worked upon Collaboration Portals, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Search and Business Intelligence.
Masters In Computer Application
Assistant Consultant III Resume
Summary : To oversee the creation of marketing material such as posters and flyers to promote the programs and requesting to post them in the Banks facilities. Support LCP Team Leader in the development of new programs and special projects by keeping track of the progress, creating reports and sending communications.
Skills : Java/J2ee, Struts/Hibernate/Spring, Angular/Bootstrap.
- Carried out impact analysis study with all the stakeholders.
- Documented for requirements and design.
- Developed the solutions using the design as a base.
- Coded reviewed & issued a resolution.
- Built unit, system, integration and user acceptance test plans and test cases.
- Facilitated user acceptance and system testing.
- Built Go-Live strategy and document the same.
- Provided finance consulting service to sinopec group on integrating resources and unifying accounting systems(erp) for its 800 subsidiaries.
Assistant Consultant II Resume
Headline : To design processes and templates to improve efficiencies. Identifying and recommending high quality, automated, timely, accurate and relevant process improvements and solutions. Work with stakeholders to test and implement changes to improve operations and processes.
Skills : Data Warehousing, ETL, Informatica.
- Played ETL and BI Technical Lead Role for a number of DW-BI development and support projects for the last 6 years.
- Supported on the new business opportunities as part of on-going RFP proposals.
- Provided leadership in technical and managerial positions for small to large and complex ETL and BI reporting projects involving the consolidation of data from disparate systems into a single common database, optimization of ETL jobs, build of reporting databases to support complex Business reporting.
- Led requirements elicitation, design, build and testing, UAT support, and Production deployments and Warranty Support for ETL deliverables for major fortune clients.
- Worked for the client BT in building a large Individual business datamart at the enterprise level which consolidated data from a large number of heterogeneous databases and flat files to build a common source.
- Experienced in following DW-BI tools and technologies: Informatica Power Center, IBM Cognos, SAS BI.
- Worked with different database platforms as part of project experience.
MS In Technology
Jr. Assistant Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 9 years of industry experience incomplete software project life cycle: Client interaction, Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation. Experience in Banking, Insurance, and HealthCare domains. 7 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer with a solid understanding of UI development.
Skills : Report Writing, Research, Safety, Program Management.
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Worked with a team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON.
- Created Excel sheet to help clients get quotes more efficiently.
- Saved 30% of storage space and drove 25% of cost savings by redesigning the warehouse area and applying zone location technology.
- Reduced shipping cost by organizing customer shipment, considering product weight and size.
Bacherlors Of Management Studies
Assistant Consultant I Resume
Summary : To assist with the implementation of in-person meetings, training, and other events, including coordinating logistics, managing details related to venue, coordinating travel arrangements, serving as a point of contact for participants, preparing meeting materials, and providing on-site support.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Technical Support.
- Managed the Test Lead role and co-manage the offshore Testing activities for each release.
- Trained the new joiners for project-specific Automation requirements.
- Attended various domain-related sessions for project enhancement.
- Provided products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate financial services, legal and regulatory sectors.
- Improved customer satisfaction index by 20% by developing a call center dashboard for a Fortune 500 healthcare company to monitor daily activity.
- Developed pilot applications to assess run-on feasibility of new tools and pitch for new client projects; secured 4 new projects from the client, .
- Led recruiting and training process of 58 new associates, and developed a company-wide competency, online course material, and training plan.
Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration
Associate/Assistant Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, and implementation of Data warehouses, data marts and Decision Support Systems (DSS) using Teradata & Informatica Power Center 9.1/8/1 with Oracle. Support submission of travel authorization forms and reconcile travel expenditures for key team members and submit them for payment.
Skills : Teradata, Informatica, UNIX, Data Stage, Oracle.
- Planned and implemented projects and working in a fast-paced environment while solving crises.
- Wrote the functional and technical specification documents for projects.
- Helped the team solves the technical and functional aspects.
- Fined Tuning Teradata/Oracle SQL scripts Handled critical implementation tasks and post-production issues.
- Experienced in the Control-M scheduler.
- Supported lead consultants in the delivery of importing and exporting services.
- Identified opportunities on the market and follow up on them with support of lead consultants.
Bacherlors Of Management Studies
Assistant Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years of experience in developing distributed and scalable e-commerce applications in JAVA, J2EE and related web technologies. Excellent development experience in Struts and Spring framework.
Skills : Content Management Systems, Web Services, Web Services, JQuery, Spring.
- Improved performance of a shell and pl/SQL database scripts to load critical customer data.
- Planned and handled critical deployments/outages/system upgrades with regular status updates.
- Debugged job failures using Informatica 9. 5 configured as a batch using contr.
- Designed and developed software applications based on Microsoft technologies.
- Tested windows applications for compatibility with Windows 7 and troubleshoot issues.
- Implemented service management and change management using ITIL principles.
- Managed 1500 computers used to run complex laboratory research instruments and devices.
MS In Technology