Service Consultant Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college degrees and successful 10-years of customer service experience. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.. Excellent team-building skills. Cross functional, action-oriented leader, with the ability to solve complex problems utilizing exceptional communication skills.
Skills : Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications, GM Global.
- Responsible for greeting customers, listen to their description of the service needed and determine the type of service required.
- Recognized for commended client service on a number of occasions for just satisfying each client every day.
- Dedicated, solid record of attainments in getting the highest level of team and personal commitment to maintain and enrich the organization.
- Maximize sales and productivity through the efficient implementation of company programs.
- Handle customer service inquiries and problems performing quality customer service.
- Responded appropriately to complex issues.
- Led investigations when potential fraud in services.
Customer Service Consultant Resume
Objective : Leader Customer Support Strategist Inspiring and collaborative operations leader with 13+ years of experience directing successful initiatives that improve processes and deliver operational excellence. A natural leader and mentor who encourages the best from others, excels at shaping culture, and quickly earns the confidence of employees. Always willing to roll up sleeves and do what is needed to achieve department or team objectives.
Skills : Management.
- Invited to join Farmers' service team as a customer advocate, quickly earning promotions to Senior Service Advocate (within four months) and then Service Consultant, or team lead.
- Responded to agent complaints, supporting them with research, call escalations and customer service.
- Maintained a continuous commitment to finding swift resolution and eliminating any potential points of inconvenience.
- Select Highlights: Selected among the first members of Farmers' "escalation team." Partnered with senior staff members to respond swiftly to agent complaints.
- Emerged as a talented leader, training, mentoring and motivating new talent.
- Developed an employee recognition strategy, including customer service week events and an employee of the month program.
- Recognized as a subject matter expert with third-party inspection service protocols.
- Partnered with inspectors and vendors to ensure that inspections were conducted consistently and accurately.
Assistance Service Consultant Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional with multiple college degrees and successful 10-years of customer service experience. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.. Excellent team-building skills. Cross functional, action-oriented leader, with the ability to solve complex problems utilizing exceptional communication skills.
Skills : Management.
- Responsible for developing quality relationships with customers by providing outstanding customer service.
- Scheduling appointments, answering phones, greeting customers, generating repair orders, upselling service based on manufacturers recommendations and vehicle needs.
- Providing accurate estimates for repairs and time to complete repairs.
- Dispatching work to 25 technicians, process warranty work.
- Keeping customers informed as vehicle progresses through the service process.
- Generate invoices, review invoices with customers, cashier.
- All Service Advisor certifications complete and up to date.
Client Service Consultant Resume
Headline : Previously a Service Consultant in the Automotive Industry servicing customers with their automotive maintenance, mechanical & body repairs. Working efficiently to serve the customer in a timely and professional manner. Enthusiastic Service Consultant with 8 years of automotive experience.
Skills : Sales.
- Ability to create service maintenance, repair & body repair estimates using my parts experience & with the use of Labor time guides such as All Data, Chilton's Manuals, Mitchell & Crash Book.
- Possess excellent direct to customer communication skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once while exceeding customer & company standards.
- Communicate with customers on the status of their vehicle being serviced.
- Schedule service appointments online & over the phone.
- Work with insurance companies & adjusters regarding customers damaged or failed vehicles.
- Other duties performed include; cashiering, parts counter & warranty processing.
HR Service Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position with a company where my amiable nature, analytic ability, and excellent customer service skills and sales experience will be able to bring a positive change to my employer and my personal goals. As a self-starter with plenty of ambition, Seeking to earn with a specialization in finance, supply chain management, or administrative science.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Sales., Collections, Customer Service, Management.
- Hands on diagnosis of All Apple products with customers.
- Extensive knowledge of hard drives, Pro Audio and video solutions.
- Provide backup and storage solutions, personal and professional.
- Customer Service counter position w/ responsibilities issuing credit refunds.
- Repair Technician- Provide quotes, coach fellow advisors on proper diagnosis.
- Repair of iOS devices 2010-present, GSX procedures for replacement and repair.
- Manage quick repair bench, Same day HD replacement, Apple warranty replacement, battery, RAM, Track pad, optical bay.
- Manage time appropriately to complete daily lists of repairs and be available to pivot into customer facing situations.
Sales & Service Consultant Resume
Headline : Objective for making application is to use my talents and drive to be successful to increase revenue and create a fun and productive work environment. I possess confidence, leadership abilities, strong selling and people skills, the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, and have a thorough understanding of the retail sales industry. Results oriented, a team player, and have a passion for winning.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, WinPep 7, Talon ES.
- Develop and maintain long term with relationships with customers.
- Build estimates and prioritize vehicle repairs and maintenance needs for clients.
- Effectively manage workflow of customer vehicles through repair shop.
- Prepare paperwork for warranty clerk to submit to manufacturer for payment.
- Effectively address customer concerns and escalations.
- Maintain current certifications for new vehicles features and customer experiences.
- Generate excitement and referrals for new products and vehicle sales.
Service Consultant Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within your company so that I may branch out my current skills. Worked in a retail environment for the past two years and would like to expand my horizons. Experience working on base as I have worked on base for 10+ years. I have experience in the insulation/mechanical fields with jobs that were contracted with out of state contractors. I do have a current contractor's base sticker on my vehicle.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Call Center, Customer Service, Computer Repair, Typing.
- Initiated services and repairs for customers by ascertaining performance issues and problems.
- Maintained customer relationship by following up with return time of vehicle and any problem that arose.
- Verified warranties and service contracts.
- Entered customer into store database and obtain customer approvals for estimates.
- Created quotes for customers over the phone as well as in store.
- Prepared repair orders by describing problems and issues as well as any other request made by customer.
- Maintained customer relationship by offering promotions we had in store whether it is the Firestone Credit Card or other promotional items such as the lifetime alignment.
- Made runs to other stores to pick up parts that were not in stock at our particular store.
Employer Service Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 25 years experience in varied facets of automotive industry matched with an entrepreneurial spirit and well refined management style. A true car enthusiast and family man.
Skills : Proven Customer Relation Skills; Ability To Work Without Direct Supervision; In Depth Automotive Knowledge.
- Maintained customer satisfaction scores over dealership standards for majority of employment.
- Fully trained and accredited as General Motors master service consultant and technology expert.
- Proven reliability with 55+ hour workweek.
- Utilized my extensive customer service skills to build loyal clientele who appreciated my straight forward approach to their vehicle service needs.
- Obtained and maintained fleet accounts that were lost by prior mismanagement of their accounts.
- Able on several occasions to produce monthly sales on drive.
- Advised management of improprieties between service receptionist and fellow service consultant with solutions to resolve.
Customer Sales And Service Consultant Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Healthcare Professional with over 16 years experience with interaction/relation in the insurance industry emphasizing analytical, planning, managerial and leadership skills. Detailed and goal-oriented professional with exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
Skills : Personal Skills Include, Management, Team Leading,.
- Managed the development and oversight of service activities targeted for multiple large Healthcare systems in the state.
- Supervised a team of Onsite Coordinators who were responsible for post claim issue resolution via the Provider Onsite Model.
- Provided claims, trends and root cause analysis, technical support and service resolution to the Network Management field staff, EDI and the statewide provider community.
- Corrected issues by educating providers and staff and/or internal employees on items which required resolution such as contract issues, system needs, procedural changes, internal education and any other causes of provider complaints.
- Partnered with Network Management and EDI to develop and execute the service strategy and model for network providers.
- Collaborated with other areas of the company to bring about issue resolution of concerns/complaints brought by the provider community.
- Targeted and identified potential provider education opportunities and provided Network Management with valuable feedback/information/key messages to be included in print materials (manuals and newsletters), workshops, custom mailings, etc as a result of impacts experienced by the various business units within the company.
- Identified, fixed and eliminated "operational" issues that were identified as trends/patterns of untimely, inaccurate, non-compliant or inconsistent claims adjudication for our participating providers.
Professional Service Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced in automotive, skilled in exceeding service goals and company expectations by explaining options and maintaining high standards of customer service. Friendly, outgoing, and resourceful with strong listening skills and ability to ask the right questions to deliver complete satisfaction with each interaction.
Skills : Customer Relations.
- Manage and assist in processing the mail documents by scanning and indexing through OnBase and Workflow systems with 12 people in the team.
- Ensure that all functions, duties or tasks are carried out in an ethical and professional manner and in accordance with the procedures, instructions, and company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to other related departments with satisfaction.
- Create, maintain and update the work procedures ensuring a smooth audit of the area.
- Conduct department meeting and communicate to encourage coordination and efficiency as needed thereby maintaining smooth flow of operation.
- Attend inter-department and vendor meetings for further enhancement of the system and entire operation.
- Perform special functions as needed by management.
Service Consultant Resume
Summary : Professional, responsible, and challenging position in an institution where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization, while providing opportunities for personal career growth. I am self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively with every level of staff, technicians, management to meet goals.
Skills : Payroll, Customer Service, Estimating, and Leadership.
- Determine automotive service needs and problems considering all aspects of the customer's concerns; identifying problems, conducting inspections, test drives and vehicle maintenance records.
- Verifying warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and explaining provisions, exclusions to clients.
- Providing estimates by material cost and labor; calculating customer's payment, including any pertaining deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing problems and recommended solutions; as well as repairs and services required, obtaining approval signatures, entering RO into service database system.
- Maintain automotive records by stating problems and corrective actions planned.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients.
- Certificates and Referrals will be provided upon request.