Senior Consultant Resume
Summary : Having 9+ years of industry experience in the field of Information Technology and consulting with a special focus on Data-warehousing with proficiency in Informatica and Oracle as a Senior Consultant. Expertise in Delivering Responsibilities with different levels Sr Consultant, Sr. Informatica Developer and Developer including Creating Technical Design Document.
Skills : Informatica, Oracle 10G, ETL Tools Informatica Power Center 9.1/8.6(Source Analyzer, Target Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, and Workflow Manager (Workflow Monitor).
- Project: aggregate spend monitoring solution description: to ensure data compliance with federal standards for prescriber spend reporting, an outside audit firm will be hired by the healthcare compliance office (HCO business team) periodically to perform data audits on aggregate spend data in.
- Performing these audits takes many weeks, and the follow-up analysis by the IT team to analyze and verify the findings takes substantial time.
- The monitoring system will aid such auditors in their efforts to properly account for the flow of data from the source to the AGS dm and also provide access to the fallout of data currently there is no aggregate spend process which monitors the daily/weekly/monthly end-to-end load of data across the aggregate spend system.
- In addition, the system is plagued by data quality issues and there is no quality metrics in place.
- The monitoring system will provide an automated monitoring and reporting system that can record quality and flows of data from the source to the dm and help identify any potential data leakage.
- Working with Informatica admin & dba's to migrate the code to prod environment.
- Responsibilities: interacted with the client to understand the business requirements from the various sources.
- Hands on experience in writing requirement documents, design document, migration documents.
- Working with Informatica admin team to migrate the code to QA and prod environment.
- Implementing the audit control, error handling strategies for ETL processing through Informatica.
Senior Consultant II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Senior Consultant with experience in the implementation of reservoir development and project management with major E&P companies. Good communication and presentation skills. Izu has experience in integrated oil-field project team leadership.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Integrated Project Leadership, Strong Petrophysics Experience, Petrophysical Data Acquisition, and Management (Wireline And LWD), Core Data Planning,Good Communication, Both Written, and Verbal. Good Coaching and Mentoring, Team Player and Networking Attributes.
- Provision of petrophysics training for clients provision of client petrophysics evaluation and work-flows previous: shell international exp.
- Production logs (vertical/horizontal wells) coaching and mentoring Saudi engineers.
- Quality well delivery - planning, acquisition, and QC DWOP - drilling well on paper.
- Documented end of Well reports performed multi-well reviews image logs acquisition and review special project Petrophysicist.
- Authored 5 SPE/SPWLA technical papers previous: shell Nigeria exploration and production company (Snepco - a deepwater arm of shell Nigeria) team lead.
- Petrophysical support for operated and non-operated ventures focal point for petrophysical computing.
- Senior Petrophysicist Bonga development activities deepwater exploration wells (BOLIA, Bosi, ERHA, etc) pp quality well delivery process - planning, acquisition and QC of wireline DWOP drilling well on paper.
Senior Consultant III Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Senior Consultant. Highly specialized in the provision of Information Technology (IT) governance best practices and regulatory compliance assessments, audits, and implementation support services.
- Serving as a team lead over three projects, also providing administrative support over company policy, practices, hiring, and marketing.
- Created over a million dollars in revenue since the time of employment and improved apex's auditing strategy, test plans, and work papers.
- Promoted to from consultant to senior consultant in six months' time.
- Key accomplishments to date include the performance of the second annual internal audit readiness testing of IT FISCAM controls.
- Provision of support for all IT FISCAM components, for the external SSAE no.
- Multiple data centers and application systems were included in the scope.
- Reviewed, edited, and standardized materials prepared by other team members.
Senior Consultant (Liaison Officer) Resume
Summary : Competent and versatile Senior Consultant offering over 9+ years of rich and varied experience in Oracle Apps Projects and Financials along with Cross-functional Coordination with sound domain knowledge of Service & Construction Industry. Theoretical knowledge in Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management Application.
Skills : MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, Lotus 1-2-3, Lotus Notes, SQL, Toad, Clear Quest, Clear Case, Remedy, Business Objects XI, DOORS, and SharePoint.
- Served on the macs team as 2d and 3d production artist and conceptual designer.
- Provided support for the s&o team on various print ready and communications products.
- Met with subject matter experts and learning team lead to determine requirements and identify development strategies that yielded quality products on time and often under budget.
- Task lead on HSI and a good fellow I intro videos providing technical direction, architectural and aircraft modeling, texturing, lighting, and cinematographic production value.
- Task lead on wordsmith, army north, AFCEC industry day, BRAC leadership, and the underfunded requirements video deliverables.
- Attended meetings, including development, patch release, training, and team activities, as needed.
- Wrote and updated sop's, job aids, powerpoint presentations, and other training materials.
Application Developer Lead/Senior Consultant Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Senior Consultant. Achievement oriented with excellent people management skills and an ability to manage change with ease Expertise in design and six full cycle End-to-End implementation on SAP PP, MM, and LE modules.
Skills : SAP PP, MM, and LE Modules, SAP PP Module With Discrete Manufacturing (Demand Management, MRP, Shop Floor Control, Capacity Planning Etc), Variant Configuration, and Dependency, Batch Management, Inventory Management, and Logistics Execution (Inbound Process And Outbound Process).
- Responsible for configuration and design of interim STO scenarios when part of the plants in sap whiles others on the legacy system.
- Provided an innovative solution for interim state stock transfer account determination using BADI in SAP.
- Organized material and completed writing assignments according to standards regarding clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Worked within the team in overseeing document posting to the va's vista university training web site.
- Generated account mapping files for use with dell migration manager migration tools.
- Real estate advisory multi-domain active directory and microsoft exchange migration to office 365.
- Customization of software package installers using. Msi and. Exe installer tools.
Senior Consultant (Liaison Officer) II Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Senior Consultant in the secondary market and financial services portfolio management. Experienced in all phases of the SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, training, and maintenance. Excel at handling multiple tasks independently and in teams, as well as developing plans and resolving project-related issues.
Skills : Linux Administration, Linux Programming, MPI, InfiniBand, Networking, Problem Solving, FORTRAN, C/C++, Sun Grid Engine Scheduler, HTML, Acceptance Testing, and Management.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to: conducted regular meetings with the stakeholders to collect and document the different business events, and associated proposed future state, and converted them to business requirements.
- Constructing and authoring business requirements at the desired level of granularity to achieve the proposed finance's future state initiatives.
- Collecting, analyzing and documenting data and business requirements associated with SMPI.
- Served as the senior analyst for arc's finance business process reengineering (BPR) efforts.
- Customization of software package installers using. Msi and. Exe installer tools.
- Configuration and deployment of application packages and software updates via sccm.
- Actively participate at meetings with clients and other advisers throughout the transaction process.
Senior Consultant I Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Senior Consultant. Knowledgeable and accomplished professional, a licensed engineer with significant and diverse technical and management experience. My skill set includes identification and solution of complex environmental challenges, identification of the basic causes of an environmental, health or safety issue, development of effective solutions, and effective communications with technical and non-technical management, stakeholders, clients, and regulators. As a senior technical manager and strategist having an entrepreneurial spirit, I am eager to team with an innovative and creative organization to share my existing knowledge, mentor staff,
Skills : Business Analysis, Business Process Management, Consulting, Requirements Gathering, and Data Modeling.
- Direct and develop complex due diligence projects involving multi-site portfolios and multi-person project teams locally, nationally, and globally.
- Manage due diligence assessments consistent with ASTM phase I standards and other global protocols, including broad-based compliance assessments at industrial and commercial facilities.
- Work with clients to find solutions to transaction-driven environmental issues, including EHS compliance, remediation, portfolio issues, brownfields, site issues such as wetlands and protected historical and archaeological resources, and liability cost estimating.
- Prepare concise reports that assess potential environmental liability risks, compliance and operational status.
- Sell and manage other service lines related to transactions such as intrusive subsurface site investigations (phase ii assessments), site remediation, underground storage tank removal, compliance services, permitting, training, management systems, and integration support.
- Selected project summaries and accomplishments: prepared a proposal, participated in initial scoping and management meetings and served as part of the project management team to revise and update the standard operating procedures (sops) for health and safety matters at a biopharmaceutical corporation.
- Worked with the client, the scope of work and schedule were prepared to complete the assignment on an expedited schedule using senior staff experienced in preparing pharmaceutical company sops.
- The project required incorporating sops mandated by a corporate parent, revising a set of outdated sops and developing new procedures needed to address new industry practices and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
- Prepared a proposal directed to a military aircraft manufacturer to evaluate and compare applicable regulations to the US.
Senior Consultant (Oracle) I Resume
Headline : Over 5 + years of diversified experience as a Senior Consultant (Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant) in implementation, integration, customization, analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support of full lifecycle projects on Oracle E-Business Suite Release R12 and 11i. Implemented, supported and upgrading various Oracle application modules.
Skills : Oracle ERP Modules Oracle R12 And 11i E-Business Suite (Purchasing (PO), Order Management (OM), Oracle Inventory (INV), Depot Repair(CRM), Bill Of Material(BOM), Application Object Library (AOL), Oracle Payables (AP), Oracle Receivables (AR), Service Contracts, Installed Base and Advanced Pricing) Operating System Windows XP/NT And UNIX
- Understanding business requirements from business users and translating them into technical design.
- Code build for various components and also communicating the design to the technical team for code build for certain code components.
- Interfacing with customer's business team, IT team, dba team, offshore team, migration team at different phases of the project for a timely delivery.
- Developing price list inbound to load the price lists from the master data system to Oracle ERP using middleware integration and also based on the file upload.
- Developing the price adjustments inbound to load the price modifiers from the master data system to Oracle ERP using middleware integration.
- Developed the price outbound to send the price and modifier details to the plants using middleware integration.
- Working on the customization of pricing date dependency on an item, ship from organization and request date at sales order line level.
- Developing item inbound to load the item information to Oracle ERP using middleware integration.
- Developing a custom program and report for truckload optimization based on the customer and customer ship to address. This is custom screen used for update, cancel or new line creation on existing sales order using the approval process.
Senior Consultant/Web Developer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of Experience in Software Development as a Senior Consultant. Excellent in programming applications using client/server, internet/web technologies on Windows and UNIX platforms.
Skills : J2EE ( Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI), JPA, SOAP/REST Web Services Languages J.
- Description: gates is Matson's accounting management system which deals with right from quotation to final billing and delivery tracking of an order. This application has several modules like booking, billing, report distribution system, etc. As part of the report distribution system (rds), gates application sends the required data to multiple downstream systems.
- Rds-CMIS functionality deals with sending all Hawaii booking details/billing details like container routing information, container shipping details, commodity information on a particular vessel and holds information (customs, holds for payment, cash holds, agricultural holds) to TOS system in a flat file.
- Based on this information that is imported into the TOS system, planners at Hawaii plan the vessel activities.
- This data is very crucial for Hawaii operations failing which containers would be misrouted and also will result in wrong notifications being sent out which would end up with huge penalties.
- Roles and responsibilities design and development of web module using, spring MVC, hibernate, spring batch, rest web services.
- Involved in identifying the hot spots in batch jobs and worked on improving the program to reduce operating time and enhance efficiency.
- Interacting with business analysts to convert business/functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Enhancing UI functionality with technologies like jquery and html5 and css3.
- Preparing the required documents including program-level and user-level documentation.
- Responsible for code reviews and build management process responsible for unit testing the application using JUnit.
Senior Consultant/Account Manager Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Senior Consultant. Financial services professional with extensive experience in compliance management/supervision, relationship management, training, back-office operations, and project design Leadership experience includes management of small to medium size business groups during times of economic growth and economic decline.
Skills : Tableau, Excel, JIRA, Word, Powerpoint, CMS, Business Analysis, Account Management, Budgeting, Business Development, Communication, Computer, CSS, Customer Service, Data Analysis, Detail Oriented, Database Management, Data Entry, Dreamweaver, Editing, Email, Forecasting, Google Analytics, and Graphic Design.
- Responsible for managing engagements that put client firms into compliance with current regulatory requirements.
- Conducted global AML screening for international client firm's clients, both individual and corporate, using access world-check.
- Independent consultant for a sec-mandated audit and certification of a global broker/dealer's 15c3-5 compliance related to market access and covering high-frequency trading.
- Implemented regulatory compliance plan for the client firm, providing trade reporting review and analysis of MSRB and trace transactions and comparing the current operating model to a future-state model that included firm trading through the bonddesk system.
- Managed an oats remediation project for regional brokerage firm, including training of firm personnel.
- Performed a comprehensive review of regulatory trade reporting for a leading national broker-dealer.
- Engagement included large options position reporting (LOPR), oats, short interest reporting, and otc trade reporting.
- Provided gap analysis and best practice recommendations for WSPS and operations.
- Reviewed DMA and SA trading supervision and exchange rules compliance, compliance with exchange act rule 15c3-5, compliance with regulation sho and supervisory procedures with respect to equities business.
- Conducted a comprehensive LOPR and in concert review for a leading national financial services company.