Lead Designer Resume
Headline : A creative Design Director in women's apparel with extensive experience in Contemporary, Modern Classic, Maternity, Yoga, Active, Leisure and Plus size apparel and all product categories including: structured and casual wovens and cut & sew knits. Highly skilled at identifying global trends and white space opportunities. Ability to design volume-driving ideas. Strong expertise in product development and fabric sourcing.
Skills : Strategic Planning & Design Time Management & Organization Product Development Talent Management & Recruitment Trend Forecasting Market Analysis Brand Reinvention Elevated Fabric Sensibility White Space Identification Skills MS Office Basic Photoshop And Illustrator PLM System Management.
- Responsible for leading and managing the design process of the Peter Nygard Collection from seasonal concept and trend, color palette, print and fabric development to final prototype through production.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Design & Merchandising on design and development for Nygard standalone stores and key accounts including Dillard's, Sears Canada, and The Bay.
- Design collection of color and print related separates, consisting of dresses, cut & sew knits, wovens and sweaters, 4X yearly.
- Present collections to internal sales teams and key accounts.
- Conduct seasonal shopping and consumer research; analyze runway shows and trend service information to identify new trends and key prints, silhouettes, fabrics, trims and embellishments.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams in the product development and production process.
- Attend and lead developmental and production fittings.
- Work with fabric team in sourcing and development of new fabrications.
Associate In Applied Science
Asst. Lead Designer Resume
Headline : Team oriented lead designer/project manager with extensive experience in managing a wide variety of commercial projects, while meeting deadlines, solving problems and building client relations in fast paced environments. Expertise in all phases of design, programming, preparation of contract documents, budgets, construction drawings, contract administration, project management and proficient in computer software tools.
Skills : Autocad.
- Handle all aspects of design process from initial contact to nal installation.
- Create and maintain budgets, purchase orders, proposals, and timeline.
- Communicate design direction, schedule, and completion date to client, contractor, and trades.
- Continue office responsibilities while managing all trades in the eld and manufacturers.
- Direct and mentor Junior Designers and Interns in meeting preparation, office responsibilities, client communication, management of on-island trades, and online presentation tools.
- Track and manage shipment of goods to meet container deadline and installation deadlines Coordinate with all trades and contractors during weekly meetings to check progress.
- Launched rm's rst retail store in Hawaii, developed marketing material and signage.
- Provide drawings for customized furniture and cabinets for Hawaiian woodworkers, Bali manufacturers, and develop process for custom furniture with manufacturers in Mexico.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Lead Designer Resume
Summary : Self-motivated with 10+ years of proven success driving sales volume while optimizing profit through inventory control. Diverse, flexible communicator who can build relationships with internal and external customers, team members, vendors and strategic partners to maximize productivity. Creative yet analytical problem solver who is an effective escalation point for issues. Able to resolve problems and maintain positive relationships.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Print Media, Marketing, Videography, 2D Design.
- Assessed customer needs, objectives and budget parameters.
- Defined best product to meet their goals, prepared an estimate and presented product package that led to sales success.
- Worked with projects of all scope, size and price range.
- Used flexible, adaptable communication skills to build rapport with customers of all personalities and cultures.
- Worked with cross-functional project teams to ensure each order was placed, shipped and installed to exact specifications.
- Evaluated issues, listened to complaints and resourcefully solved customer problems.
- Contributions Snapshot: Focused on meeting customer needs; performed as the sales consultant out of up to 15 other personnel.
- Exceeded personal sales goals; achieved $1M in personal sales, 81% above $550K goal, due to quality design skills that matched a product with customer objectives and ability to build customer relationships.
Jr. Lead Designer Resume
Headline : Senior Designer with 18+ years of experience conceptualizing and implementing design solutions that meet engineering project strategies from concept to completion. Proficient analyzing, designing, and building business and technical solutions that deliver the client's goal. Strong track record of working with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product. Excellent communicator with the innate ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
Skills : Autocad, CAD.
- Led the design and drafting department and developed standards for the Houston office.
- Managed employees, conducted interviews, reviews, employee obstacles, and supported employees on their professional goals.
- Maintained projects, concepts, network software, and standards.
- Assisted with company rebranding, producing new logos for documents and office signage.
- Key Contributions: Assisted other designers with projects, providing support to stay on task and on schedule.
- Made structural and mechanical fabrication drawing for modifications to drilling platform and vessels.
- Created and facilitated SolidWorks, NavisWorks, and PDSM training to expand the 3D capabilities of the company for future projects and to share 3D models with client and vendors.
- Performed onsite design work prepare rig for its environment and to help the rig gain acceptance by ABS and the Coast Guard.
Lead Designer/Developer Resume
Summary : Seasoned Graphic Designer with more than 18 years of experience in the marketing and communications field. I have excellent print and digital design skills from conceptualizing to final production. I thrive in a creative, fast paced, deadline driven atmosphere. I am a positive, energetic team player who loves to collaborate, but is just as comfortable taking on a project from start to finish on my own.
Skills : Graphic Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Indesign, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Cinema 4D, Maya, Premiere, Flash.
- Designed parts for seat belts and height adjuster.
- Diagrammed, evaluated, and coordinated parts for optimum performance.
- Developed rapid prototype parts and detailed drawings for various components.
- Key Accomplishments Created the height adjuster layout and D-ring assembly for GM pickups.
- Set-up assembly lines for the production of height adjuster.
- Installed a rapid prototype machine and operated the equipment for assembly production.
- Developed the child cinch mechanization for seat belt assemblies.
Drafting & Design
Lead Designer II Resume
Objective : Expert graphic designer with exceptional advertising, marketing, and social media management experience. Master of Adobe Creative Suite skills. Over 10 years of experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Indesign. Familiarity with online advertising models. Web design and HTML coding experience. Superior verbal, written, and visual communication skills. Extremely creativity and innovative designer with excellent time management and organization skills. Accuracy and attention to detail.
Skills : Mac, PC, Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, Microsoft Office, Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Management, Strategic Planning, Design Layouts, HTML & CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Managing project proposals from typesetting through to design, print, and product.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Developed and implemented advertising strategies successfully.
- Oversaw the creative process and give guidance to staff members and clients on a regular basis.
BA In Communications
Lead Designer III Resume
Summary : To utilize my knowledge and skills as a Senior Designer in Plant Design and Piping also Equipment modeling and isometric extraction to facilitate project execution.
Skills : Graphic Design, Marketing, Installation, Production.
- Designed onsite and off-site unit facilities 3-D piping and equipment modeling using Cad Worx Coade.
- Plot plan development, site plan, equipment location layout and details.
- Developed piping and mechanical plans, sections, isometrics, and details to produce final construction documents.
- Performed walk down and sketching of process piping and HVAC Systems.
- Interfaced with construction teams and unit personnel, field check and verify construction isometrics, locate tie-ins, update, verify and mark-up of P&ID's Manage Meridian Document control system.
- Determine if and when outside services are needed to ensure timely completion of Projects.
- Review invoices for drafting and field surveys performed by contract services.Field check and verify Mechanical and Electrical layouts.
Lead Designer I Resume
Headline : Experienced Graphic Designer bringing 13 years of on the job experience seeking permanent position. Equally comfortable with Mac and PC platforms, I am experienced in design, pre-press, customer service and a variety of administrative tasks. Quick learner of new systems and software. I am eager to work hard and often develop new ways to increase efficiency.
Skills : Graphic Desisgn.
- Managed Design Department consisting of 1-2 other designers.
- Assisted in interviewing processes and trained new hire.
- Re-design of The Reflector Newspaper including set up of style book, libraries, paragraph styles and character styles.
- Weekly layout of The Reflector Newspaper and assisting with advertising design as needed.
- Created a new system of digital newspaper page proofing and trained staff resulting in a major decrease of paper usage and speeding up the process.
- Self-taught use of FileMaker Pro to develop program and databases for ad and listing management for annual At Your Service directory, as well as use of InDesign plug-in to flow database content to InDesign layout.
- Designed ads and layout for quarterly ReCoup coupon book and the At Your Service directory.
Associate Of Applied Science
Lead Designer/Manager Resume
Objective : A challenging leadership position that will utilize acquired skills, expertise and experience in the Electrical Industry and new Business ventures.
Skills : Microsoft Word and Excel with advanced PowerPoint skills. Illustration Arts and Crafts - clay sculpture, hand painted signs, costume design.
- Responsible for oversight, accuracy and timely completion of the Electrical Protection and Control design-basis drawing package with a point to point wiring diagrams, AC & DC schematics, and Mechanical Design of substation relay panels.
- Check and markup work of designers and drafters.
- Provide direction and assistance for design and drafting personnel.
- Prepare transmittals for external customers.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of drafting standards and drawing documentation control procedures.
- Provided design and drafting estimates for project bids.
- Performed as Project Lead Designer on Several PSE&G, First Energy and Amtrak projects, involving control houses and as many as 30-60 relay racks per site for substations.
Lead Designer Associate Resume
Headline : Motivated and innovative Design Lead and Freelance Illustrator with experience across all fabrications and categories. Proven success in delivering trend-focused, brand-right designs seen on television, in fashion shows, and in national advertising.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Webpdm, PLM, Yunique, Accumark.
- Led two direct reports in all aspects of dress and jumpsuit development across all fabrications and lifestyles.
- Led team in fit meetings and collaborated with TD on sketch updates.
- Presented sketches and product to leadership at all milestone meetings.
- Led all design research, sketching and trend board development.
- Directed and approved print, color and pattern design Collaborated cross-category on lifestyle outfitting.
- Sourced, developed, and managed approval of fabrics, trims and embellishments from China, Korea, and India.
- Cost-engineered garments during and after initial development to protect department IMU.
- Directed development, aesthetic and fit of third-party designs.
BFA In Fashion Design
Lead Designer/Production Manager Resume
Objective : Extremely passionate and goal oriented designer with 19 years of experience creating to elevate and connect with the consumer holistically by preserving and evolving Brand identity through innovative footwear design.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Revit, Autocad, Photoshop, Drafting.
- Create and present the seasonal design, color and material trend direction.
- Design walking, running, training, lifestyle and studio footwear each season from preliminary sketches to tech packs.
- Follow up with China travels and attend trade shows.
- Lead the design team and be available to help with development questions, design or time management.
- Set up inspirational trips, travel with sales to certain accounts and assist marketing with consumer, catalog and advertising info.
- Designed the Grafik fashion trainer that sold $100.000 pairs.
- Was featured in FN magazine for my creative direction.
- Implemented our design ethos, design/color philosophy for the Ryka brand.
Bachelor Of Fine Art
Lead Designer Resume
Summary : An extensive track record of creating rich and dynamic web experiences and a history of providing solutions to solve front-end problems. Looking for a suitable position and to join a passionate team who enjoy what they do.
Skills : Game Design, Level Design, Creative Writing, Monetization, Gamification, Social, Mobile.
- Devised prototypes, proof of concepts and intellectual property pitch documents to secure publishing contracts for new titles.
- Delivered concept presentations and reported on progress of ongoing projects to studio leadership.
- Liaised with artists and programmers in execution of creative and technical development strategies.
- Designed and modified game world and levels, ensuring gameplay reflects overall game vision and mechanics.
- Conducted focus tests and usability studies, altering development strategies based on analysis of results.
- Drafted and maintained records of design documentation, and compiled asset library.
- Created, monitored and tracked production schedule.