Donor Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking to establish a responsible though challenging position as Phlebotomy Tech. Some where can apply knowledge and skills while following all safety protocols, in a facility where growth.
Skills : Multi-line Telephones, Merchandising, Interpersonal skills.
- Obtained blood samples for medical testing and transfusion through venipuncture puncture Follow infection-control and safety procedures.
- Prepared blood-collecting equipment, draw blood, and safely store and transport samples.
- Built trust and minimize patient discomfort during phlebotomy procedures while efficiently collecting blood specimens.
- Performed phlebotomy functions within the blood donor center as well as mobile blood-bank units.
- Preparet whole blood units, sample tubes, and donor records for transport.
- Maintained flexibility by working long, irregular hours, including weekends and holidays with frequent schedule changes.
- Statistically performed among the top Phlebotomist in the region in efficiency and productivity.
Bachelor Of Arts
Donor Specialist II Resume
Headline : Seeking a position where can utilize Medical Assistant skills and previous work experience as well as education to improve company's operation.
Skills : Billingual, Multitask, Great Costumer Service Skills.
- Interviewed donor for eligibility criteria, measure vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height.
- Performed phlebotomy and establish blood flow to collect units of whole blood and sample tubes.
- Traveled to the hospital to collect blood from an umbilical cord for stem cells.
- Monitored the donation process, administering appropriate reaction care as necessary or directed by Supervisor.
- Performed accurate and legible documentation of donor information maintaining donor confidentiality.
- Processed whole blood units and " strip" tubing immediately after donation and complete appropriate documentation.
- Provided excellent customer service, maintaining a positive rapport with donors and groups.
Donor Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Perform maintenance for a marina and assist the marina team in serving their clients.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Phlebotomy.
- Obtained, stocked, and loaded all medical supplies and equipment needed for transport to set-up scheduled blood drive location sites.
- Unloaded, and set-up all equipment and supplies before the scheduled blood drive time.
- Calibrated or maintained machines such as those used for plasma collection.
- Conducted and documented quality assurance tests, and checked all expiration dates on all equipment used daily.
- Determined donor suitability via triage results of interview questions, medical history, blood pressure, vital signs, and medical history.
- Conducted hemoglobin tests to ensure donor iron levels were normal.
- Prepped and collected blood from a donor by venipuncture methods Monitor blood or plasma donors during and after procedures.
Donor Specialist I Resume
Objective : Highly organized and hardworking individual who strives for excellence. Very strongly in teamwork and helping people. Enthusiastically seeking a full-time position and have no limitations.
Skills : Scheduling, Customer service, Organization.
- Registered patients every month. Communication between insurance companies and patients.
- Central Blood Bank Donor Specialist Register and follow appropriate guidelines to ensured the patient is eligible to donate.
- Determined they are eligible would draw blood from a willing donor.
- Experienced in excellent customer care with a strong command of phlebotomy and medical screening.
- Familiar with all aspects of Federal Regulations, Biomedical directives, and local policies and procedures.
- Worked with a team to meet and exceed daily collections goals.
- Serviced as a positive and professional image of the Red Cross.
Jr. Donor Specialist Resume
Objective : Attention to detail and listening skills; willingness to work until the job is complete and motivation to collaborate with others within the organization to enhance it's mission, goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Setting, Sales.
- Performed Health Screening on potential clients wanting to donate blood.
- Followed the procedure for storing the blood collected.
- Verified identical information labeling the specimen collected.
- Transported equipment to and from the worksite, blood drives.
- Educated Patients on caring for them self's after the donating process.
- Awarded three gold stars for outstanding Customer Service skills, Team leading Role Skills Used Assist with fainting patients, Phlebotomy.
- Experienced with different types of EMR/ Electronic Medical Records such as Athena, Practice Partner, All Scripts Etc.
Donor Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Obtain an apprenticeship to become a journeyman electrician. Facility sanitation, black water pump-out, and waste disposal.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Logistics, Customer Service.
- Employment for The American Red Cross and Community Blood Bank had similar job requirements.
- Worked full-time hours for this position. Worked volunteer over-time.
- Similar to community Blood Bank, staff and would set up for blood drives.
- Process the same, but for this position, laptops were used to enter pertinent Donor information.
- Confidential answers to questions and Donor vital signs.
- Proceed to collect Blood Donation from the Donor.
- Honed customer service skills in a high volume, high paced donor-centric work environment.
Donor Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Headline : Licensed Practical Nurse bringing demonstrated ability to take care of patients through the provision of comprehensive nursing practices to ensure quality and safe delivery of patient care service.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Finger Sticks, Microsoft.
- Performed all aspects of Whole Blood Collections.
- Performed Donor Screening to ensure donor eligibility per CDC, FDA Assists with all tasks involved before and after the blood collection process.
- Performed daily, weekly, monthly, and annual Quality Control procedures as assigned.
- Performed daily setup, clean-up, and end of day procedures of the fixed site and/or mobile as assigned.
- Performed accurate documentation on all Blood Donor Records and ensures all quality control standards are met.
- Performed daily replenishment of all donor care supplies.
- Performed donor deferral Responds to donor complications in a safe, timely professional manner.
Lead Donor Specialist Resume
Headline : Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently or with a team and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Communication, Teamwork, Developmental Skills.
- Greeted all donors upon arrival Know and understand the GNG mission and how and why donations are important to the mission.
- Sorted all donations according to work instructions. Love is a Christian radio standing.
- Communicated with Manager by Reporting all donation counts to Manager daily.
- Recording donor information accurately Reporting information properly.
- Good and cleared communication about the status of the location to the Manager daily.
- Sorted and price used merchandise Skills Used Communication and organizational skills.
- Consulted family regarding organ and tissue donation.
Donor Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : To find a position which allows to build on diverse experience base, challenges with new problems every day, and constantly inspires to do better today.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Consulted with RN/Medical Director as indicated.
- Performed confidential interviews with donors; instructs the donor regarding the Interview Response Section (IRS) of the DHF.
- Ensureed that the donor has read and understands the pre-post donation instructions and AIDS information Sheet.
- Trained and assisted staff with computer usage. Takes vital signs; performs fingerstick for hematocrit.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Conducted health histories for potential blood donors.
- Performed phlebotomy to collect blood donations in accordance with FDA guidelines.
Associate Donor Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking employment in phlebotomy with excellent skills also superb customer service, also trained for medical assistant as well.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Machine Operator, Inventory Auditor.
- Coordinated team environment responsibilities include setup and quality control of supplies and equipment used on blood drives.
- Identified and performed health histories and physical examinations to determine donor eligibility.
- Performed venipuncture and collect sample tubes for lab evaluation.
- Collection of double red cell donations using Haemonetics MCS machines.
- Provided verbal and written communication on post-care instructions.
- Packaged blood and tubes for shipment to the lab.
- Ensured the operation conforms to FDA and state standards.
Donor Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity as an entry-level RN providing excellent patient care. Contact with potential donors and provide education and guidance on the donor process, obtain required consent.
Skills : Communications, Internet Research, Computer Hardware.
- Acted as Lead in any area of the plasma center when needed.
- Ensured the proper calibration and maintenance of autopheresis machines.
- Disconnected and dispose of all contaminated disposable equipment.
- Ensured proper sanitation and cleaning of equipment and work area between donors.
- Collected and process donor samples for processing.
- Labeled and freeze units for final packing within the required timeframe.
- Packed units for final shipment; pack samples and prepare shipping boxes to send samples to the testing lab.