Summary : Over 5 years of experience, including as a Dish Washer, as a Solderer and as a Hostess/Server in industries including Eating and Drinking Places and Miscellaneous Retail.
Skills : Cabling, Cash handling, Cashier, Chill, Electronics, File management.
- Soldered together components.
- Melted solder.
- Applied solder along adjoining edges of workpieces.
- Heated soldering irons.
- Examined seams for defects.
- Fixed defective joints or broken parts.
- Repaired machines.
- Used soldering iron and flux Joined metal components by hand soldering Filled holes.
Diploma In Certifications
Sr. Solderer Resume
Summary : Over 15 + years in the manufacturing field, including hands on electronics assembly, quality control and assurance, and management/supervisory responsibilities.
Skills : Soldering, Keeping Orders & Meeting Quota/deadlines, Forklift Certified.
- Melt and apply solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using soldering iron, or electric-ultrasonic equipment.
- Melt and apply solder to fill holes, indentations, and seams of fabricated metal products, using soldering equipment.
- Heat soldering iron or workpiece to specified temperature for soldering, using BGA machine or electric current.
- Dip workpieces into molten solder or place solder strip between seams and heat seam with iron to band items together.
- Align and clamp workpieces together, using rule, square, or hand tools, or position items in fixtures, jigs, or vise.
- Apply flux to workpiece surfaces in preparation for soldering.
- Grind, cut, buff, or bend edges of workpieces to be joined to ensure snug fit, using power grinder and hand tools.
- Melt and separate soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering equipment.
- Remove workpieces from molten solder and hold parts together until color indicates that solder has set.
Certification In Accounting
Jr. Solderer Resume
Objective : Working in the customer service industry. Being able to help and serve people hard working and very self motivated and very quick learner.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Forklift Operator, Computer, Mechanical.
- Soldered, prep components, prep wires, added components to pc board.
- Put wire harnesses together in wind endurance boxes.
- Learned a lot of new things at matric.
- Worked with wire and component crimper, and a few other tools.
- Used How to follow directions start to finish in building boards and wires.
- Worked in a safe clean environment.
- Made chargers for golf carts.
Solderer III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where skills and experiences can be utilized to contribute to a team oriented, stimulating and challenging environment.
Skills : Soldering, Inspecting, Phebotomy, Registering, Ordering Tests, Labeling, CNA work although not certified, Assembly.
- Helped out in other Departments of the company.
- Able to do a variety of jobs.
- Able to pinpoint defects and problems and help fix them.
- Followed simple, standardized, and routine written directions for assigned work.
- Worked direction may additionally be communicated verbally or through visual aids and set-up sheets.
- Ensured that the assigned area is clean and organized.
- Repaired defects in line and enters defect data into CQI system.
Solderer II Resume
Headline : Performs a variety or routine tasks to inspect accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solder ability.
Skills : Small parts assembly with microscope or eye loop, Hand.
- Soldered wires to pc boards and cables for military and commercial purposes.
- Had to comply with customer standards as well as blueprints.
- Learned to read prints and customer drawings.
- Learned how to inspect not just cables but an array of items.
- Operated hand and/or automatic tools safely.
- Able to use and read measuring equipment i.e. scales, calipers, rulers, etc.
- Worked with team members to complete work orders.
Solderer I Resume
Objective : Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering and cable harnessing on assembly units.
Skills : Aoi Machine Operator, Solderer Inspector.
- Used soldering equipment and operate tester and work on assembly line.
- Inspected assemblies and repair to meet customers expectations.
- Tested products or subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Recommended merchandise based on customer needs.
- Greeted customers in the restuaraunt or drive-thru, took and rang up orders, handled payment and thanked customers.
- Inspected and cleaned food preparation areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices.
Asst. Solderer Resume
Summary : Solderer is to continue using and improving the skills that while acquiring more skills to be a more productive and versatile employee.
Skills : Laser Machine Operations And Qc Inspections.
- Followed processes to manufacture boards according to customer's specifications.
- Documented location of products utilizing both travelers and Whip transactions to ensure easy location and audit of product through each processing step.
- Soldered surface and through-hole components to class III qualification.
- Fixed any shorts including but not limited to bridging, excess solder, and insufficient solder.
- Reordered, removed, and replaced missing or damaged components.
- Performed the IPAC process for the Wave automatic soldering machine.
- Worked 4 to 10-hour shifts.
Associate Solderer Resume
Headline : Seeking work in electronics manufacturing. Extensive soldering experience and electronics technician work.
Skills : Staffing, Quality Control, Powerpoint.
- Responsible for electromechanical assembly, soldering, and touch-up of circuit boards.
- Used standard hand soldering techniques for through-hole and SMT components.
- Used micrometers and other tools as needed.
- Helped ensure the on-time delivery of products to our customers.
- Used IPC J-Std solder certification and skills applied to this position.
- Demonstrated excellent work both independently, and as a team.
- Assembled cable harnesses.
Objective : Learn and grow within a company specializing in electrical components, wire harnesses, and soldering. Worked many years in a small company owned business with previous husband and accustomed to taken on whatever tasks are necessary for getting a job done.
Skills : Assembler, Manufacturing, Soldering.
- Designed and manufactured antennas and filters in the wireless industry.
- Sold and build the boards to make antennas work.
- Responsible for the sub-assemblies of antennas while using small hand tools and soldering equipment.
- Performed repetitive functions in either mechanical or electrical assemblies.
- Maintained an organized and clean work area and follow the production schedule.
- Worked independently with minimal supervision.
- Worked at Champion Aerospace as a solderer, for both printed circuit boards and subassemblies.
- Prepared components, stuffed printed circuit boards, built subassemblies, tested units, repaired, and reworked finished units.
- Used various sized soldering irons, from pencil point to half-inch for the finished ignition devices used in the Aerospace industry.
Headline : To secure a position as a Electro-Mechanical Assembler or a position in any other related fields. To receive an opportunity from a company that encourages growth and promotion within.
Skills : Accounting1 And Ll.Medisoft, Quickbook, Microsoft Officr.Basic Excel, Data Entry.
- Melts and applies solder along adjoining edges of workpieces to solder joints, using a soldering iron, gas torch, or electric-ultrasonic equipment.
- Grinds, cuts, buffs, or bends edges of workpieces to be joined to ensure a snug fit, using power grinder and hand tools.
- Removes workpieces from molten solder and holds parts together until color indicates that the solder has set.
- Cleans workpieces, using a chemical solution, file, wire brush, or grinder.
- Cleans tip of soldering iron, using the chemical solution or cleaning compound.
- Melts and separates soldered joints to repair misaligned or damaged assemblies, using soldering equipment.
- Wires to a variety of different parts to go in coffee/tea machines.
- Filles out the paperwork of everything completed that day.