Software Quality Engineer (Healthcare) Resume
Objective : Software Quality Engineer with 3 years of experience in the Healthcare domain. Strong knowledge and working experience on various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life cycle (STLC) by implementing Waterfall and Agile Scrum methodologies. Experienced in developing Test plan, Test scenarios and Test cases based on Business Requirements and Functional Requirements Documents.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Manual Testing, Automated Testing
- Developed an Healthcare Communication APP that helps to communicate with the patients via secure and private video consults, text messaging and group messaging.
- Analyzing and understanding the the user stories and UI mockups and also participating in the backlog.
- Creating test cases in testrail tool to include all steps to test the user stories.
- Installing the build in various OS of mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, Android phones.
- Performing smoke testing after every deployment to make sure the application delivered is testable.
- Conducting functional testing, system testing, positive testing and negative testing and usability.
- Identifying and logging bugs in Jira tool and tracking the bugs till they are fixed and closed.
- Performing all kinds of tests of devices and supporting software (smoke, regression, integration etc.), design and develop test plans, working with a team to develop test techniques.
Software Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : 8 Years of Software Testing experience in Information Technology with Emphasis on Quality Assurance. Total 6 Years of experience in Mobile Testing using tools like Appium, Selendroid, UIAutomation, Robotium. Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Black Box Testing (Functional Testing), White Box testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Acceptance Testing, Sanity Testing, Back End Testing.
- Developing web automation test cases for the identified automation scenarios.
- Performing cross-browser automation using Selenium grid with sauce labs cloud integration.
- Performing functional, regression (white-box functional) testing of the TMS, FMS application.
- Creating the test data using SQL and writing SQL queries for back-end testing using PL/SQL developer.
- Creating the standard guidelines for testing user interface (look and feel of the screens in the application).
- Performing system integration testing on all the modules and running end-to-end tests on the application as a whole.
- Performing data-driven testing(DDT) to check the application under the different set of data conditions using boundary value analysis.
- Performing extensive load tests using JMeter to ensure application stability.
- Using quality center and Jira as time management tool and as bug tracking tool to identify defects and communicating with developers and tracking the defects through their entire life cycle.
- Responsible for security testing which was accomplished by creating and logging in under different fictitious login IDs through data validation using smoke test.
Bachelors Of Engineering
Lead Software Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : 7 years experience Software Quality Engineer in the Technology domain, committed to maintaining the process, quality, technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge.
- Managing four testers and two developers and running the monthly update release processes.
- Managing the parature support bugs and the monthly update release life cycle.
- Managing and testing end to end scenarios before the update release cycle.
- Checking the code reviews and providing effective feedback to the developers.
- Testing the complicated testing scenarios/issues example: API, business objects, security, bug fixes.
- Automating the social test cases by using the C# and Selenium Web Driver and running those scripts so that it will create a ticket in the parature ticketing system.
- Updating the QA testing environment .
- Handling/managing crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
- Testing the parature APIs in all the environments.
- Creating/maintaining the one note document with the release defects and the defect status.
- Pushing (build) the code from trunkline to the QA branch and from QA to the release branch by using SVN.
Junior Software Quality Engineer Resume
- Involving in agile methodology reviewed the product backlogs, user stories acceptance criteria and technical design specifications document.
- Interacting with the Project Manager, Business Analysts and developers to understand the application design and functional specifications.
- Developing test plan, test scenario design, test cases, test scripts from the data mapping documents, functional specification documents and mapping the test cases with the requirements for generating the requirement traceability matrix.
- Using Selenium webdriver and HP quality center to develop automation testing scripts for web and client-server applications.
- Implementing data-driven automation test framework with Selenium webdriver, Java, testing and database as a source of test data.
- Serving as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project and writing test cases to handle alerts on the web page.
- Performing compatibility testing & cross-browser compatibility testing on Chrome, Firefox, IE browsers using testing.
- Developing UI automation using protractor for angular.Js applications.
Software Quality Engineer 2 Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as Software Quality Engineer in Information Technology Industry, Insurance, Healthcare and Finance industry.Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Duties involved analyzing business requirementsincluding designing, developing and implementing test plans, test cases and test processes, perform system, unit, acceptance, regression and functional/performance testing on dozens of applications using both automated and manual testing methods.
Skills : Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, STLC Software Testing Types: Manual, Automated, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Negative, User Acceptance (UAT), Integration, System, Black Box, Load Testing Testing & Defect Tracking Tools: Selenium (IDE, RC, Webdriver), HP ALM, HP UFT, HP Load Runner, JIRA, SOAP UI, KITTY. Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, C#, HTML And XML Database: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle Database.
- Was involved in the complete, SDLC and STLC from the planning phase to the testing and implementation phase of project enhancements.
- Used Agile and Kanban methodologies to increase the working style of the organization and project.
- Reported the progress of the release daily as a part of Agile/Scrum team.
- Kept the progress of the sprint, tested all the stories finished, before the sprint ended.
- Created test case template, which was used for a brief period of time, until the organization decided to draft the test in hp quality center with a team of qa analysts from various projects.
- Was also the part of team, in preparing the final template of test case used in HP ALM.
- Used HP UFT to run automated tests in through HP ALM and integrated with excel reports.
- Raised and tracked the defects in Jira. Identified quality and performance issues in new features developed and wrote clear descriptions in jira.
- Participated in weekly project status meeting and updated the testing progress.
Bachelor Of Engineering
Software Quality Engineer (Lead) Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Development Experience in creating Data Driven test automation framework with Java and TestNG Experienced in developing and reviewing Automation test scripts Experience in Functional and non-functional testing of RESTful Services.
Skills : Testing, Process Development, Configuration Management, CMM, Quality Assurance, Microsoft Office
- Develops test cases to adequately verify the requirements and testing criteria.
- Attends reviews of requirements and functional specifications to ensure ambiguous, inaccurate, and/or missing requirements are identified in the early stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Attends design reviews of technical architecture and models of proposed system solutions to ensure all requirements are thoroughly addressed.
- Writes and executes system test cases. Reports and tracks defects and prioritizes defect resolution. Collaborates with business analysts to conduct user acceptance testing with stakeholders and customers.
- Evaluates the applicability of various types of testing methods to ensure the systems will meet expected load and performance criteria. Estimates test effort and schedules test tasks. Identifies test-related risks and mitigation plans.
- Plans and executes all phases of the quality assurance process for large-scale and complex software projects.
- Documents test criteria to verify systems perform to the requirements and functional specifications. Analyzes requirements and functional specifications to develop test plans and testing strategies.
Software Quality Engineer I Resume
Summary : Software Quality Engineer I experience of about 11 plus years in Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Extensive experience in reviewing and understanding business and testing requirements and writing detailed test plans, test cases, test scripts and expected results. Working experience in Waterfall, Iterative and Agile Methodologies. Exposure to all stages of a Software Development Life Cycle. Experienced in all phases of Quality Assurance Life Cycle.
Skills : Load Runner, Win Runner, OpenSTA, QTP, Test Director, TrackRecord, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center, Selenium Test Management Tools Test Director, TrackRecord, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center Programming/scripting Languages C, C++, SQL, TSL, Python, Perl, Java Script, VHDL, Verilog Operating Systems Windows  Win 2000 Professional/Advance Server, UNIX Web Technology HTML, DHTML, JSP Database/Database Tools SQL 7.0, Sybase, TOAD, Oracle 8i, Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Developed and/or reviewed the specific tests for each application encompassed in the full system the related integration of applications and user acceptance level testing: both manual and automated tests as warranted.
- Provided guidance and direction to the Program Manager’s end users and technical staff on internal or external factors that impact test strategy.
- Participated in the metrics gathering process in order to propose and implement ongoing improvements.
- Ensured proper procedures and controls are in place throughout the testing process.
- Collaborated with the Product Management and development teams to define quality objectives, documented acceptance criteria and implemented the best quality practices.
- Supported the test automation efforts to aid in continuous integration and frequent release cycles.
- Analyzed defects to identify gaps and opportunities to improve quality
Bachelor Of Engineering
Sr. Software Quality Engineer Resume
Summary : Sr. Software Quality Engineer with 9 and half Years years of Experience in Software testing of RF Telecommunications, Railway safety products and Web and Client-Server applications using Manual and Automation techniques ISTQB Certified Good experience on Functional Testing, Acceptance testing (UAT), Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Performance Testing using Business requirements, System requirements and Use Case documents
Skills : Testing: QTP 11.0, HP Quality Center, Clear Quest, IBM Doors, JIRA, Bug Zilla Test Management: HP Quality Center, Version One(Agile) Database: MS SQL Server 2008, MS-Access Operating Systems: Windows Platform, Mac Process Management: Water Fall SDLC, STLC, Agile - Scrum Tools/Utilities: Load Runner, Code Collaborator, MS Office Languages: SQL, XML, HTML, C, C++
- Testing the plan creation for new features using use case and requirement documents.
- Responsible for requirement analysis, executing test cases, logging defects into quality center and meeting with development team for fixing defects.
- Involving in both agile process during development and waterfall during verification and validation phase.
- Testing on analog conventional, P25 trunking and conventional system for XLP 200.
- Involving in preparing and maintaining the master test plan, manual test cases, automation qtp test scripts, defining test strategy and procedures.
- Involving in performance testing under specific test conditions to determine the radio communications parameters and compare with fcc standards.
- Involving in the execution of functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, integration testing, acceptance testing (uat), smoke testing, beta testing.
- Contributing to the quality of the solutions by identifying issues in architecture/design and implementation.
- Working closely with developers in resolving the issues and understanding the functionality for future reference.
- Tracking bugs using clear quest in terms of TR and performed regression testing of the entire application once the bugs are fixed.
- Executing in both agile process during development and waterfall during verification and validation phase.
Junior Software Quality Engineer (SQE) Resume
Objective : Software Test Engineer with 4 plus years of experience in the Finance domain is seeking a challenging position with opportunity for professional advancement.
Skills : est Automation: Selenium WebDriver, Soup UI Virtualization: VMware Server Issue Tracking: JIRA And TFS Team Collaboration Software: Confluence Browsers: MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari Applications: MS Office Data Query: MySQL Summary Of Qualifications 5 Years Of Experience And Training In Software Quality Assurance, Electronics Engineering, And Project Management.
- Performing Build Verification Test (BVT) and Regression Tests for embedded software functionality and enhanced feature requirements for US fuel EMV project.
- Testing and validating the firmware functionality for optic devices (outdoor petroleum transaction device/icr).
- Performing defect and enhancement verification according to firmware release notes and requirements.
- Performing negative and regression testing to ensure the firmware behaves as expected.
- Designing the test plans and test cases based on requirements and acceptance criteria from product owner.
- Following the agile scrum processes for various sprint testing in software development lifecycle.
- Communicating the defects and requirements with software developers and product owners.
- Providing support to other teams in setting up lab environment for emv tests.
- Leading the test efforts of different service packs and releases - capturing risk analysis & documenting, test plans and scrum meetings.
Software Quality Engineer II Resume
Summary : Software Quality Engineer II with 14 yeas of experience. A graduate with an MBA in Finance and a BS in Computer Science. Experience in project management and quality assurance on numerous commercial and government programs. Proven leader and strategic thinker with effective analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Lead the planning, requirements, technical design, development, testing, and production migration of major enhancements and additional functionality to meet contractual requirements.
- Ensuring that satellites flight operation, embedded systems, and ground and mission control software activities are achieved through development, implementation and maintenance phases of the software life cycle.
- Developing project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Managing the day-to-day staff activities providing adequate program coverage, develop training curriculum, train and assess personnel.
- Monitoring the work of the team, to ensure that the team focuses on high priority items, while promoting teamwork.
- Managing several projects by identifying and scheduling project deliverables, and milestones.
- Responsible for the overall project quality assurance activities in the resolution of quality issues, reviewing, preparing and submitting program proposal, customer interfacing.
- Assuring software development adhere to OOA/OOD, embedded development, software process implementation, software reuse, software configuration management process.