Headline : Actively an opportunity to utilize my current skills, learn new technologies, gain valuable professional experience and build a career with a reputable company.
- Managed and solely developed dozens of projects for various types of businesses such as restaurants, non-profit organizations, agencies, creatives, entertainment companies, sporting teams, and retailers. Projects ranged from e-commerce application to small front facing websites.
- When using a lamp stack approach, php is used on the back-end to enhance the validation of form, access and display data from sql/mysql databases, encode and decode json files, test the applications, and process automated emails.
- Possess excellent skills with bootstrap to build responsive web applications with a crisp, modern look, build templates, and integrate complex elements with enhanced structure.
- Using Jquery and ajax to manipulate elements, process advanced form validation and display subtle animations. Build objects and code that is reusable when appropriate.
- Using angular, developed various applications accessing and displaying different json data. Data includes text, images, videos, links, and sql/mysql data which was encoded in json using php. Also use angular as a powerful validation tools for form submission.
- Expert user of adobe creative cloud/suite. Primary tools utilized is dreamweaver, for web and mobile development; photoshop, for image manipulation; illustrator, for image creation; and indesign, for creative publication development.
Web Developer and Designer
Headline : Recent college graduate dedicated to web design, graphic design, printing and creating graphic art using industry-standard multimedia software showing great attention to detail. Experienced in projects that enhance websites, logos, typography, digital portfolios and digital photography using industry-standard software on a professional yet proficient level. Seeks a position at a company that demands high quality.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Studio, HTML5, CSS3, PHP, Wordpress, Joomla, SEO
- Hired as student web designer to manage, design and code websites implementing flash, html and css for clients and small businesses in rhode island. Created logos, brochures and business cards for multiple clients while maintaining positive client relationships.
- Successfully created 3 logos and a website for a non-profit organization in rhode island called the center for leadership and education equity.
- Designed layout in Adobe Fireworks, produced slideshow in adobe flash, enhanced all digital photos in Adobe Photoshop and logos created using adobe illustrator.
- Created a new brand, coded and designed all aspects of the cupcake contessa including Logo, business cards and website. Developed a portfolio base layout to illustrate product.
- Worked closely with regional directors who were impressed with the quality of my work.
- Built strong relationships with clients by working hard to understand their brands and business objectives.
- Provided high level of customer service by ensuring all deadlines were met in a timely yet professional manner.
Headline : Detailed oriented, self-motivated, web application, full stack and front-end developer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industries. Skilled in different web technologies, web services API, and management, interested in utilizing skills towards full stack/front-end development and UI/UX design.
- Involve in gathering requirements from different users and system specification. Formally survey agencies for information about services, document activities, and follow up with key contacts.
- Design, build and maintain website using different scripting languages; create content and digital media.
- Build responsive html page and layout using css with sass that plays well across multiple platform such as mobile, tablet laptop and desktop.
- Manage front-end development of wordpress website, add plugins, create arts, manipulation of images, integration of third-party applications, and design.
- Work on analysis, design, development and implementation of web applications using php, zend framework, oracle sql.
- Maintain resource data records and information about services and assist in ensuring accuracy of data. Confer with management to prioritize needs, resolve problems, manage content, develop content criteria and choose solutions.
- Collaborated with internal teams to convert end user feedback into meaningful and improved solutions. Maintain social media sites and update website with news and community event information.
Web Developer / Designer
Skills : MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite 6, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, Avid Liquid, Video Production, Video Editing, Experience With Various Programming Languages, Project Management
- Responsible for designing the layout and coding of our client websites. Involved with technical and graphical aspects of a client's website as well as how the site will work and look.
- Worked with project managers and the development team, to develop detailed specification with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of project.
- Communicate with the project manager with efficiency and accuracy with progress and/or delays to the project.
- Prepare project estimates during the sales process, this included expertise, total number of people, total number of development hours required, for the project.
- Attend client/customer project meetings during the first stages of the process and during development.
- Work with customers and project managers to build and refine a better graphic designs for their websites.
- Determined appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients regarding their project.
Web Developer & Designer
Skills : Web Developement, Design, SEO, And PPC Campaign
- Had interactions with a project manager and a graphic designer to design and develop a dynamic website from scratch with asp. Net- c# (version 4) and ms sql server 2008 r2.
- Participated in analysis and design meetings to be aware of website functionalities.
- Designed static pages using div, css and jquery and created dynamic pages for case studies, common issues, and popular knowledge transferalso applied basic organic seo rules and performed cross browser testing and solved all issues.
- Created a database from a to z with 17 tables and wrote 42 stored procedures and udfs and used asp. Net membership.
- Tested and presented the application and applied project manager requests on the project.
- Leverage industry expertise, creative mentality, and strong interpersonal skills to produce complex designs for diverse audiences, and establish strong relationships with customers, senior management, technical staff, and project team members.
- Apply advanced principles/theories and conceptual problem resolution skills when excelling within both an independent or team-based environment.
BS Computer Science
Headline : Motivated young professional seeking a Front End Developer position. Passion to produce high-quality work and desire to learn new programming languages/techniques. Able to communicate new ideas and multitask efficiently.
Skills : Mac OS X, Windows, Graphic Design, Web Design, Photography, Planning, Organizational , Photoshop, AfterEffects, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Elements, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Maxon Cinema 4D, Sorenson Squeeze, DVD Studio Pro, MS Office Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Build and design new responsive cires website using content management system concrete5 (new website has not yet launched).
- Work closely with groups within cires to design and build subsites, as well as, migrate, import, and style content.
- Modify add-ons to enhance functionality and better utilize our sites content management system.
- Maintain design and content for all cires websites; create subsites for scientists as needed.
- Work with graphic designer on incorporating graphics into web/email templates; design and create templates for mailchimp.
- Provide html and coding support to content contributors, as well as, troubleshoot a variety of it/web related issues.
- Help assess policies, work processes, tools, and technology to create an effective and efficient work environment.
Media Arts And Design
Freelance Web Designer/Developer
Headline : Technically sophisticated professional with 4 years of experience in the areas of web developing & programming environment. Experience with full Project Life cycle (SDLC). Proficient in developing web applications using HTML5/CSS3/JAVA/Node JS /Angular JS/Joomla/Wordpress/ Mongo DB technologies.
- Work with senior developer to manage large, complex design projects for corporate clients.
- Carry out quality assurance tests to discover errors and optimize usability.
- Complete detailed programming and development tasks for front end public and internal websites.
- Collaborate with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
Sr. Web Developer/Designer
Skills : Web Developer, Web Designer, Web Integration, Video Editor And Web Master
- Develop various types of websites using codeigniter framework and wordpress cms.
- Meet with technology director to gather and discuss the project requirements, scope Functionalities and deliverable milestones. Analyze the requirements and create wireframes.
- Have successfully built many campaign websites for clients using wordpress and codeigniter framework.
- Using google map api and building google adwords campaign landing pages.
- Building most of the websites with responsive design and cross browsers compatibility.
- Building many responsive html emails campaign on mailchimp and constant contact.
- Front end and back end development using wordpress, codeigniter framework, jquery, bootstrap, social network api, google services, cordova phonegap.
Web Developer Designer
Headline : Reliable and versatile professional with solid work ethic who is determined to produce quality products under deadline pressure. Smoothly manages projects from concept to completion and is adept at problem solving at ease working with team or independently. Maintains harmonious relationships with clients, co-workers and managers.
- Redesigned and creates web pages for cdc's office of infectious diseases (oid).
- Redesigned and created graphics for program collaboration and service integration (pcsi) website.
- Updated and created pages for office of infectious diseases internet, modify profile photos; added feature and spot for the dash mmwr on the internet and intranet home pages.
- Development of bimonthly connection news letter for email and mobile applications.
- Designed and created website banners, buttons and graphics for nchhstp internet and intranet usage.
- Redesigned and created graphics for program collaboration and service integration (pcsi) website.
- Hold concurrent responsibility for all graphic design initiatives including web design and ui/ux design for dod government contract.
AA in Design
Headline : Performance driven Web Development and Instructional Design Professional with extensive experience in impacting organizational performance through website content and training program design and facilitation, team leadership and process implementation. Proven ability to oversee the design, development, implementation and management of website.
- Brought into role to oversee the migration of 5 websites into the new cms (content management system). Performed all web design/development functions to support company goals, including developing sitemaps, designing webpage layout and creating content that engages readers.
- Coordinated and led the $140k web migration project using vision internet; worked closely with directors, vendors and project managers to plan and execute all project tasks.
- Partnered with stakeholders to merge multiple websites, reducing from 7 to 5 in order to improve efficiency and drive a $20k cost savings.
- Reduced website content for single site from 40k pages to 500, leading to a more efficient interface.
- Facilitated meetings with project teams, providing status updates and recommending changes as needed. Organized document libraries and event announcements to improve the user experience.
- Introduced website guidelines to ensure compliance with ada regulations; wrote policy statements to be posted on all city websites.
- Wrote and developed guides, tutorials and videos for web accessibility, style guides and web editor training.