Team Manager Resume
Summary : Service-oriented with more than 10 years background in customer service. Core competencies include leadership, dependability and hard working as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & other basic.
- Drive performance of staff by creating incentives and a positive work atmosphere.
- Track attendance daily and maintain an acceptable adherence rate.
- Responsible for monitoring and scoring calls to enhance coaching sessions and help develop team.
- Coached to success including using the corrective action process when appropriate.
- Provide daily feedback to team on key performance indicators including quality, attendance, and average handle time of fielded calls.
- Administrating recognition and rewards programs in order to motivate and build team morale.
- Providing subject matter expertise as well as resolving escalated customer issues.
- Communicating with direct reports in regards to new policies, procedures and client changes in a timely manner.
Process Support Team Manager Resume
Headline : Customer service professional worked with a Fortune 500 retention inbound call center. Utilized in-depth knowledge of benefit products and programs. Versatile background includes training, supervision and utilizing compliance techniques. Investigate and respond in a timely manner to a high volume of incoming calls. Confident working with all levels of management and outside customers. Process customer requests and changes according to statutory requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-key Calculator, Inventory, Invoice Entry.
- Training new agents on fundamentals of the job, rules and regulations before moving to production.
- Coach agents on statistics and provide feedback to make goal.
- Monitor my KPI daily to stay on track with monthly goals.
- Analyze and measure agents work performance and take appropriate action either disciplinary or recognition based on work performance.
- Create improvement plans to change overall work performance as needed.
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers while solving their issues.
- Reviewing billing information, giving explanation, solving issues and selling TV, Internet, and wireless products.
- Transition to sales that would best suit the customer for better experience with the company.
Software Team Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated Customer Service professional dedicated to customer satisfaction. Consistently aims to exceed expectations with a true desire to satisfy the requirements of others in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Call Center, Call Center Management, Microsoft Word And Excel, As400.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Met all Network guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Interviewed, hired and trained new associates for all departments.
- Cross-trained and provided back up other customer service managers.
- Assumed ownership over team productivity and managed work flow to meet or exceed quality service goals.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Maintained perfect attendance for duration of position.
Project Team Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a career with a company where I can grow professionally and be rewarded for my detailed organizational skills, commitment to perform efficient work and my contributions to the establishment. I have a reputation for being an effective leader and maintaining a highly organized, efficient and fully functional office, while keeping all clientele satisfied with the quality of work being produced in the office.
Skills : Ten key, microsoft office, writen, verbal, leadership.
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent's business.
- Create & manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up & all office administration.
- Maintain all agent financial systems & profit & loss statement.
- Hold agent(s) accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation activities.
- Manage client database management program & system.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing & open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage & update agent website(s), blog(s), social media and online listings.
- Oversee all aspects of seller's transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
Team Manager II Resume
Summary : Dedicated management professional with over 18 years of experience in operations, customer and shared service environments across various industries. Strong business acumen in areas of SAP and Oracle ERP integration and all aspects of process/project management.
Skills : Microsoft office, 10-key calculator, inventory, invoice entry.
- Assisted in hiring the starting positions for the Muncie Facility.
- Hired and managed 80 temporary positions during a six month period.
- Managed multiple teams of 10-25 representatives.
- Direct phone volume tracking of inbound/outbound calls.
- Managed and reported inbound call abandon rate.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks including timesheets, attendance records, audits (internal and external), and call monitoring.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly incentive bonus plans.
B.A. In Economics
Team Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to my leadership skills where I will be able to use my customer service background and current skill sets to help groom future representatives and continue to learn.
Skills : Six Sigma Lean Process Manager.
- Provide and Demonstrate product knowledge of consumer electronics.
- Create and follow established guidelines, service procedures and quality analysis.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong customer-focused relationships.
- Assist and support agents with ECR policies.
- Support multiple job duties to achieve all KPIs that are set in place to achieve by our client and Alorica.
- Communicating product and service updates to client.
- Establish direct communication channel (Reporting, Goal Settings and Time Management).
- Monitor all agents on policies and guidelines for service tracking.
Bachelor Of Science
Credit Team manager Resume
Objective : Astute, results-oriented, bi-lingual, innovative, U.S. citizen and experienced manager seeks suitable position that welcomes a seasoned professional with an exceptional ability to work under high pressure and in a multi-tasking environment. Professional carrier reflects over 30-plus years of entry-level to management experience in various disciplines including airline, customer service, H.R. including payroll and call center set-ups, operations and workforce management.
Skills : Extensive IBM Informix-based SQL experience querying.
- Met and exceeded our team contract production and performance metrics.
- Met and exceeded client and Sykes quality standards.
- Build and maintain a skilled, successful, motivated team of support representatives.
- Drive account financials through team utilization, optimal staffing levels, and schedule adherence.
- Analyze idividual, team and program/account performance on a regualr basis.
- Performance root causes analysis and develops corrective action plans.
- Communications, including telephone, email, letter, fax, personal, group meetings, presentations, and site visits.
- Provide accurate and professional, timely, written and verbal reports to management and clients.
Insurance Team Manager Resume
Objective : Caring, critical thinker, outgoing and clearly dedicated individual who has the ambition to succeed. Learn and invite a challenge regardless of the situation. I get along with others, I am a team player and I can also work efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position where I can develop and excel while giving my best to my employer.
Skills : 95 WPM, Microsoft Office, Critical Thinking, Public Speaking, Customer Service.
- Directly responsible for day to day operations, customer care quality, productivity and the work environment over 25 employees.
- Ensure teams are actively expanding customer relationships and meeting sales goals by Up / Cross Selling products and services.
- Indirectly manage all call center agents and work with peer Team Managers to provide leadership and direction in carrying out the site goals and vision.
- Created individual developmental plans to improve behavior based performance, motivated employees to meet high level goals with educating on how to provide world class customer service.
- Designed and led continuous education programs as well as entry level training into Retention Department.
- Reporting the Daily/Weekly and Monthly Forecast.
- Assisting human resources in interviewing qualified applicants.
Service Team Manager Resume
Summary : After many years of developing and maneuvering through many positions throughout customer service, I have spent the last two years focusing on my family. I am ready to enter to workforce again with a team oriented company that can allow me the opportunity to refine and enhance my skills, as well as continue to learn an develop.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Provided direct supervision and development to 16 full-time CSR's in the Specialty Department.
- Managed multiple projects, tasks, and activities; allocated time across various responsibilities and prioritized issues quickly to respond to critical priorities in an organized and planned manner.
- Included monitoring, mentoring, monthly quality audit and supporting the staff in all aspects of daily operations.
- Responded to escalated customer inquiries resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Reviewed and provided written response to monthly Specialty Department Audits.
- Responsible for meeting directly with an audit to review response and discuss discrepancies.
- Specialty Department leads in developing automated Consumer Credit Counseling (CCC) system.
Sales Team Manager Resume
Summary : Project Management Operations management Cross-functional team management Results-oriented Client-focused Work flow planning Schedule management Deadline-oriented Problem resolution Managing multiple priorities Process improvement strategies P&L management Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills : Technology research, team management, Knowledge database administration, citrix CMC, Windows 7, cisco VOIP systems, RSA administration, VPN troubleshooting, CRM ticketing systems, leadership, time management.
- Managed staff of service professionals in an inbound/outbound voice and data call center.
- Provided direction to staff according to established policies and management guidelines.
- Ensured team productivity met or exceeded service and quality standards.
- Identified and resolved service related issues.
- Provided assistance to Human Resource organization in recruiting efforts.
- Reviewed candidate resumes, scheduled and interviewed potential new hires.
- Developed and delivered new hire transition training and quality assurance programs which resulted in an increased in new- hire retention by 80%.
- Participated on project teams for business and requirement analysis, development, and implementation in staff utilization, employee productivity standards, reporting, resource management, quality assurance and training.
Team Manager Resume
Summary : Professional experienced working in fast paced environments demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Highly trust worthy, ethical, and discreet; committed to superior customer service relations. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi task effectively.
Skills : Dedicated and proven professional with expertise in office administration, sales, records management and budgeting. Outstanding communication skills both written and oral. Strong work ethic. Driven on organizational mission and vision. Flexible to adapt to any environment and conditions.
- Proactively coached and developed associates to unleash their full potential in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Secured numerous company recognitions for achieving the highest customer delight scores among five other teams.
- Actively managed incoming calls in multiple queues, ensuring service levels were met.
- Expertise in resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Enhanced associate performance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies.
- Monitored incoming calls and provided immediate feedback to associates to improve quality of service.
- Completed Team Performance Development Plans annually.