Objective : To obtain a position, working with the geriatric population, where I can utilize the skills I have gained through my experience in the field of mental health and Assertive Community Treatment in order to provide high quality clinical care and expertise.
Skills : Streamline, Microsoft Office, DBT.
- Provided substance abuse and mental health education and counseling to individuals.
- Ensured that each client received a safe detox from all mind/mood altering substances by monitoring psychological patterns throughout the duration of treatment.
- Improved the mental status of at least 40% of the individuals that was accepted into the program through medication management education, and individual/group therapy.
- Increased sleeping and eating habits through dietary and health education.
- Assisted 70% of the individuals with identifying three community supports for a safe and life changing recovery and discharge.
- Completed clinical assessments upon entry, discharge assessments and arrangements upon departure.
- Facilitated groups on the negative effects of substance abuse, self-esteem building, recovery, healthy relationships, mindfulness, team building, goal setting and positive coping mechanisms.
- Aided clinical social worker with identifying diagnosis and validated current diagnosis for successful implementation of services.
Master Of Social Work In Social Work
Crisis Clinician Resume
Summary : Experienced in clinical, educational and community settings; working with adults and children as clients in a variety of therapeutic modes including DBT, and CBT; writing clinical assessments, treatment plans; and case management. Experienced with a variety of presenting problems ranging from Autism, anxiety, depression, attachment disorders, bereavement, trauma (sexual, physical, and emotional) issues surrounding HIV and substance abuse.
Skills : Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Health Therapy, Gender Specific Treatment, Co-Occurring Disorders, Mental Health Assessments, Substance Use Assessments.
- Evaluation and treatment of adult domestic violence offenders.
- Evaluation and treatment of Nonoffending Parenting.
- Provide specialized treatment services: group & individual modality.
- Provide treatment in office certified by the Pennsylvania Sexual Offender Assessment Board.
- Attend supervision with clinical staff for case review.
- Analyzed collaborative information provided by outside agencies Conducted bio-psycho-social assessments.
- Participated in multidisciplinary team meetings and other community agencies about client concerns.
Master Of Social Work
Nurse Clinician Resume
Objective : Experienced Behavioral Healthcare Therapist seeking to obtain a permanent clinical position, where I can employ my clinical acumen, human relations talent, interpersonal skills, and multidisciplinary collaborative approach to treatment in a dynamic work environment, with a focus on healing communities, one client at a time.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Provide a wide range of behavioral and clinical interventions onsite to the youth and families being served by the Short Term Family Integrated Therapy (S-FIT) Program.
- Services may include, but not be limited to individual family therapy; case management; group therapy; crisis intervention; milieu treatment; skill building; relational therapy and support therapy.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with community providers, including but not limited to DCF; child placing agencies; therapists; psychiatrists; doctors and identified families.
- Interact with youth and families using the S-FIT Program philosophy that includes building relationships through active engagement/coaching/trauma-informed models to assist with stabilization, improved youth and family functioning and building of skills necessary for the youth to reintegrate back into the home.
- Ensure that each child's individualized basic needs are met, including but not limited to, nutrition Be responsible for ongoing development and implementation of a therapeutic milieu.
- Conduct preliminary comprehensive bio-psychological and family assessments within 48 hours of placement that will focus on the youth and family's strengths and promote identified goals.
- Determine and provide appropriate level of care recommendations to families and DCF.
- Work with youth and families to develop strength based individual service plans within 48 hours of placement.
Post Graduate Certificate In Mental Health Counseling
Clinician I Resume
Objective : Registered mental health counseling intern motivated to help every client learn healthy means of dealing with mental and emotional difficulties. Dedicated to provide compassionate, result-oriented and solution-focused care to adults, children, families and groups.
Skills : Certified in ProAct, Safety Care and TCI.
- Provided intensive 1:1 tutoring to children and adolescents in office and school settings.
- Focused on reading and spelling abilities, reading comprehension, written expression, critical thinking.
- Used research based and structured programs for maximum result.
- Taught student with diagnoses that include ADD, Asperger's syndrome, reading disorders, non-verbal learning disorders.
- Monitored progress of student and adjust individualized program as needed.
- Implemented a point system to encourage positive behavior.
- Redirected poor behavior using the positive reinforcement method.
Master Of Science In Mental Health Counseling
Critical Care Clinician Resume
Objective : Seeking employment to utilize my skills and knowledge gained through obtaining my Masters of Social Work that will enhance my experience and knowledge in the field of Social Work while enhancing the lives of others who are in need.
Skills : Psychology, Psychotherapy, Clinical practice, Research,.
- Provided short term psychotherapy to a diverse population of individuals, couples, families and groups suffering from a wide variety psychiatric and substance abuse disorders in a crisis center type environment.
- Provided marketing strategies and implemented presentations of the program to outside agencies to promote referrals.
- Created ongoing positive professional relationships with other service providing agencies including NJ Department of Probation, local area hospitals, Community Mental Health Centers and other private and government agencies.
- Created and implemented a Specialized Treatment Regime for all clients with addictive disorders Provided comprehensive level of care assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning and pre-certification insurance reviews Provided ongoing/as needed support and assessment of need to clients via telephone Provided 24 hour on call crisis services to clients Maintained clinical documentation in accordance with State of New Jersey and JCHO requirements Maintained contact with all collateral individuals and organizations involved in client's care.
- Engaged in extensive discharge planning to ensure cohesive continuum of care Provided linkage and referral to various agencies and programs throughout the county that could assist clients in achieving optimum health utilizing a "wraparound" service model.
- Assisted in training new staff of various disciplinary backgrounds including peer specialist, LSW level personnel and Social Work Interns.
- Engaged in continuing education study regularly to ensure optimum quality of care to clients.
Master Of Social Work In Addictions Treatment
Clinician/Registered Nurse Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Clinician with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Facilitated Intensive Outpatient Program groups and prepared and turned in documentation in a timely manner, prepared and observed urinalysis testing.
- Provided group and individual counseling and prevention education to individuals from varying backgrounds for alcohol and drug abuse treatment.
- Acted as liaison with other organizations such as Drug Court, Probation, ISP, DYFS and IDRCamong others doing intakes on drug court referrals, determining level of care according to ASAM guidelines.
- Provided guidance to clients regarding other available programs and contact persons to aid in their recovery.
- Interviewed substance abuse clients to assess existence and severity of problems, wrote case histories and session notes, evaluated files to assure paperwork was correct, prepared reports and records and maintained files.
- Provided motivation, moral support for clients during treatment and evaluated client behavior for progress.
- Assisted client families where it didn't interfere with treatment and confidentiality regarding assistance for family problems inherent in alcohol and drug abuse.
- training to keep up with new developments in alcohol and drug abuse treatment and for certification and licensing requirements Developed and prepared class material for groups and didactics for counselors to use in groups Assessed and evaluated the needs and problems of clients by establishing therapeutic rapport.
Clinician/Assistant Nurse Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Behavioral Healthcare Therapist seeking to obtain a permanent clinical position, where I can employ my clinical acumen, human relations talent, interpersonal skills, and multidisciplinary collaborative approach to treatment in a dynamic work environment, with a focus on healing communities, one client at a time.
Skills : Crystal Practice Management, Microsoft Office.
- Provide therapeutic intervention services to adults using individual and group treatment.
- Serve as lead counselor in a residential substance abuse treatment facility.
- Responsible for supervising 2 clinical staff members.
- Evaluate and assess behavioral and emotional needs of adult clients.
- Initiate and develop treatment planning goals through personal meetings with clients, colleagues, and other professional organizations.
- Function as an integral part of the clinical team to determine the best needs for clients.
- Maintain a professional relationship with community organizations and other professional providers.
- Conduct reviews with insurance companies to determine the appropriate level of care for each client.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Sr. Clinician Resume
Headline : I am an experienced and compassionate professional who is dedicated to helping clients navigate the path to emotional wellness. My approach to counseling is one in which I strive to develop a genuine connection with each client by providing and creating a safe, caring, nonjudgmental and professional environment. : I provide counseling services to adolescents, adults, couples and families. Clients I work with face difficulties with depression, anxiety, grief, anger, parenting challenges or family issues.
Skills : Clinician, Case Management, treatment planning.
- Charted and recorded information in client files.
- Quickly responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose.
- Efficiently gathered information from families and social services agencies to inform development of treatment plans.
- Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes.
- Conducted outreach, advocacy and rehabilitative services for regular cases and crisis intervention.
- Collaborated closely with treatment team to appropriately coordinate client care services.
- Developed comprehensive treatment plans that focused on accurate diagnosis and behavioral treatment of problems.
Master Of Business Administration In Marketing And Advertising
Nurse Clinician Resume
Objective : To Contribute acquired skills and educational background to an organization offering opportunities for growth and advancement.
Skills : working with both individuals and families who have mental health and addiction issues using a variety of techniques and therapeutic modalities. Maintaining timely documentation.
- Conducted intake interviews and assessed residents for any issues that could lead to additional services.
- Prepared goal-oriented diagnostic assessments e.g.
- Conducted group counseling sessions on shelter related issues.
- Provided one to one counseling for residents that were assessed to have emotional issues during the initial admission assessment.
- Provided crisis intervention with residents that have been identified to have emotional issues.
- Made appropriate recommendations for follow up services and/or suitability assessments on resident that will need additional services once the reunification process was completed.
- Referred residents accordingly to outside resources in order to provide additional services outside of the scope of the shelter.
Master Of Science In Social Work
Behavioral Health Clinician Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as a Program Coordinator, Case Manager, Residential Counselor, Outreach Specialist or Housing Specialist.
Skills : Word, Auto-Cad, Outlook, UA Testing, Outreach, Housing, Crisis Intervention.
- Provide substance abuse counseling and education services to the clients.
- Complete intake and orient client to treatment program.
- Perform UA & mouth swab test for substance abuse.
- Develop and implement Behavioral health service plan and reviews.
- Documents clients progress in clinical records.
- Provide coordination of care between mutual providers and act as a liaison between client and outside agencies and programs.
- Provide appropriate treatment and service referrals as needed.
- Maintain and manage clinical records, schedule clinical appointments, complete enrollment, discharge summaries and required follow-up per CARF, RBHA and state requirements, facilitates transfers, courtesy dose, special take outs privileges requests.
Behavior Clinician Resume
Objective : More than 20 years experience in social services and mental health with individuals of various ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, including children, adolescents and adults. I am a dedicated practitioner with hands on experience in community based prevention services, congregate care, and child & adolescent therapy and will bring a compassioned solutions-oriented focus to the service and care of participants.
Skills : Clinical Social Worker.
- Developed and implemented treatment plans and modified when needed.
- Conducted therapeutic individual and family therapy sessions.
- Directed family-centered, strengths-based, culturally competent and individualized intakes and assessments.
- Displayed sensitivity to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients and families served.
- Ran individual therapy and family therapy sessions for children ages 7 to 17.
- Guided clients in effective therapeutic exercises integrated from Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Kept abreast of new and developing information in the mental health field by regularly attending professional conferences and workshops.
- Presented case history material to review and discussion with other staff members.
Master Of Science
Headline : Marriage and Family Therapy is my interest. I have worked with many culturally diverse populations and enjoy working with a team. I am equally as comfortable working on my own and am proud to say I have a good work ethic. My experience includes using evidence based interventions to work with people aged five years old to sixty-five years old. I welcome clients of anygender identification or sexual orietation.
Skills : Dialectical Behavioral Therapeutic Interventions.
- Provided behavior modification, counseling, and crisis intervention services to adults with developmental disabilities and chronic mental illness in an intensive-level residential program.
- Conducted weekly assessments and evaluations to monitor targeted behaviors, minimize the need for crisis intervention, and evaluate the side effects of psychotropic medication.
- Supervised staff in a residential setting to ensure that quality assurance standards were being met according to state guidelines.
- Led monthly clinical meetings attended by the residential team, licensed therapists, psychiatrists, and liaisons from the supported employment and life skills program.
- Coordinated with departments and provided support for employee development, including onsite training.
- Led investigations of allegations of abuse and neglect.
- Conducted individual and group counseling.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology