Deputy Project Manager Resume
Objective : 25+ years experience as a Construction Manager for large capital projects, responsible for all aspects of construction management from bidding thru final completion.
Skills : Construction, Engineering.
- In charged of construction of the Spallation Neutron Source an accelerator based neutron source that is a one-of-a-kind facility providing the most intense pulsed neutron beams in the world for scientific research and industrial development.
- Responsible to monitor all day-to-day conventional facilities construction activities.
- Worked with other on-site managers to plan construction activities and define the construction packaging strategy, conduct constructability reviews, and support the design effort as needed.
- Conducted site tours and pre-bid conferences.
- Provided responses to bidders' technical questions, and analyzed bids and evaluate protests.
- Provided supervision and direction to the on-site construction staff, managing all operations of the construction.
- Supported procurement in pre-qualifying subcontractors, and bidding and awarding of construction subcontracts.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Deputy Project Manager Resume
Summary : Interested in pursuing a long term career in project management, web development and design, systems analysis and design, I.T. consultancy, and other related openings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Pro. Programming developer.
- Built a successful intranet training website for client which was later used by employer as a marketing tool that was a factor acquiring.
- Oversaw and facilitated meetings in the absence of the project manager, or as needed contributes major points to consider for decision making.
- Responsible for Bulk Gas Equipment and Piping installation project for Semiconductor Wafer-Fab.
- Responsible for Equipment sizing and basic design Materials planning and procurement Coordination with suppliers and contractors Scheduling of equipment and piping.
- Maintained all qualifications and completed all duties listed in the Statement of Work while working as the Deputy Project Manager.
- Managed 54 employees supporting the onsite customer.
- Managed all aspects of personnel supervision, staffing, training, and adherence to customer and BAE Systems Inc.
A.S. In Law Enforcement
Jr. Deputy Project Manager Resume
Summary : Deputy Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the work of the project team, providing day to day project management support, and maintaining overall project control. This includes managing the project budget and working closely with other teams to ensure that requirements are met at the right time, within budget, and on schedule.
Skills : Project Management, Training & Development.
- Responsible for the total Task Order of, managing all on site functions in accordance with the established.
- Designed Stage, Loan by JBIC/JICA.
- Worked for ICCI and signed as Deputy Project Manager.
- Responsible to assist Project Manager to manage especially the workers, contract admnistration, QA/QC, and HSES implementation.
- Monitored and directed daily operations within the Omaha office.
- Oversaw on-site human resource responsibilities.
- Submitted all AP/AP billing to the corporate.
MBA In Information Secuirty
Asst. Deputy Project Manager Resume
Headline : A Senior Project Manager position recruited to oversee multi-faceted projects from inception to satisfactory completion.
Skills : Intelligence, Instructor qualified, Anti-terrorism.
- Required the project to move offices three times in one calendar year.
- Responsible for the coordination of the move, designing the floor plans, insuring phones and internet lines were set up properly and creation of seating charts for 80 team members.
- Responsible for monthly status reports to senior management.
- Taught farmers in remote districts to increase their yields through improved farming techniques.
- Provided logistical management of supplies.
- Worked directly with clients to analyze market trend and project requirements, to conduct risk analysis and to develop plans for business expansion .
- Sorted, delivered and collected mail and courier packages on-site.
Associate Deputy Project Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and resourceful professional with over twenty-five years of experience contributing to effective and efficient management of Facilities Operations and Maintenance Services.
Skills : Leadership, Engineering Management.
- Led team during the migration of the DSS enterprise, transitioning the entire Defense Security Service (DSS) from a Novell Client enterprise to Windows XP clients in an Active Directory Enterprise.
- Required extensive travel to remote locations through-out the States while serving as the Lead Tech Analyst for DSS to include replacement of motherboards, power supplies, network interface cards, and related system components.
- Responsible for coordinating travel for Network Engineers to travel to the agency's remote locations to connect, troubleshoot and resolve any network connectivity issues.
- Responsible for building modernization project, which required organizing both Government and Contractor IT equipment moves.
- Responsible for identifying an outsourced vendor to analyze the existing voice and data architecture and implement a new voice and data network connectivity.
- Assisted in developing and implementing requirements provided by the Federal Transit Administration's, National Transit Database Project.
- Supported the analysis staff, monitored caseload completion and coordinated workload shifts where appropriate.
B.S. In Facilities Management
Deputy Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Exceptional leader and expert with a proven record of accomplishment of success in the areas of consumer services and healthcare administration.
Skills : Logistics Management, Management, Equipment Repairer, Operations Production Control, Supply Chain Management.
- Worked closely with the client to ensure validity of the database, resolve trouble tickets, and meet all deliverables.
- Held various management positions in the forest products industry (plywood, lumber and laminated hardwoods).
- Managed all phases of production including, scheduling, maintenance and repairs, sales and purchasing.
- Managed activities for clients enrolled in the Maryland Women, Children and Infant program (WIC), Food Supplement Program.
- Managed Facilities Operations and Maintenance personnel responsible for providing Operation and Maintenance Services.
- Provided services to support close to 6,000 diplomats and military personnel.
- Provided management of the O&M plan for maintaining long-term operations of each building system.
Masters Of Business Administration
Deputy Project Manager II Resume
Objective : Proactive and results driven manager who has overseen successful implementation and development of operational policies and maintenance programs at medium to large venues with O&M responsibilities for multiple buildings and grounds at campuses and embassies.
Skills : Team Leadership, Team Management, Operations Management.
- Tracked team progress, developed project plans.
- Issued production reports, performed budget and earned value analysis, and communicated status.
- Managed continuous improvement of the maintenance program that incorporated components of the RCM program to include Reactive Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, and Proactive Maintenance.
- Managed the development and use of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) ensuring equipment is added to database as required.
- Utilized report functions of program to assist in preparing deliverables to Department of State (DOS).
- Investigated developing Predictive Maintenance techniques such as: Oil Analysis, vibration Analysis, Infrared Thermography, Motor Condition Analysis, and Ultrasound Analysis for trade shops.
- Provided technical assessment capabilities to the Department of State (DOS) in order to develop cost effective solutions to major maintenance repairs or facility problems.
Graduate In PA
Deputy Project Manager III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the special operations, intelligence and security fields, have experience in the computer and physical security management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Customer Service.
- Worked the international agreements with the State Department and International Trade Organizations.
- Oversaw the development, implementation, and enforcement of a comprehensive safety program for all O&M staff.
- Combated Command (ACC) Surgeon General Office military treatment facilities instrumental assisting with increasing the government medical reimbursements.
- Assisted management's staff with tasks and duties, which led to increasing the value of the company's contract from $270k to $850k.
- Consulted the Air force Command in Healthcare claims, and reimbursements.
- Filed thousands of government healthcare claims for four military treatment facilities using Composite Health Care System (CHCS), and Third Party Outpatient Collections System TPOCS systems.
- Submitted military health claims for Family Practice, GYN, Orthopedic, Woman Health, Optometry, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Ancillaries, and Same Day Surgery clinics with 100% accuracy.
M.S. In Administration
Lead Deputy Project Manager Resume
Headline : Twenty-five years' employment experience providing excellent customer service while assisting and advising clients. Proven ability to organize, coordinate and lead group activities.
Skills : Business Processes Reengineering, Facilitate and Mentor Process Improvement Teams, Change Management and Communications Management.
- Responsible for the overall management of a staff of 200 Armed Special Police Officers in the protection and safety of all.
- Conducted internal investigations against the company.
- Responsible for weekly payroll for all contract employees.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and training new employees on site.
- Managed the schedule, budget and expenditures of the project, change orders, REA's, pay applications, modifications, and general conditions associated therein.
- Prepared and estimated the cost of the project and scheduled in Primavera P6.
- Utilized business mapping process to improve organizational efficiency.
Master's In Finance
Deputy Project Manager Resume
Objective : Innovative thinker with broad-based expertise in operations, business development, acquisition and program management. Proven ability to analyze key business drivers and develop effective strategies that deliver value to stakeholders.
Skills : Project management, Customer service.
- Performed as CACI principle point of contract to the Electronic Warfare Air/Ground Survivability (EWAGS) Futures Division.
- Implemented project management tools and techniques, as mandated by regulatory standards, stakeholders, and committees to accomplish programmatic and contractual objectives.
- Identified risks to programmatic objectives, collaborated with Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) client on various risk responses, managing risk strategies IAW client expectations.
- Defined, planned, and managed CACI Procurement activities IAW program acquisition objectives.
- Provided comprehensive technical proposals to the DoD that secured more than $70 million in task orders for CACI Technologies, Inc.
- Responsible for critical program management activities as well as product and service delivery to the States Army I2WD, EWAGS Futures Division.
- Created monthly status and progress reports for senior leadership teams, clients, and Other Government Agencies (OGAs) to ensure that projects remain on schedule and aligned with overall objectives.
- Developed new business opportunities and teaming strategies for the I2WD client and CACI through networking, market analysis, and follow-up.
Bachelor Of Science