Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : An innovative, multi-disciplined and solutions-oriented IT professional seeking a position in network engineering where dedication, ability to meet goals, and troubleshooting skills can be fully utilized for the better growth and profit of the company.
Skills : Banking, Adminstraion, Sales, Collections, Computer.
- Assigned receivables for the most improved division tenure.
- Assigned increasing responsibilities in one year with the company.
- Reviewed on hold orders daily for possible release and investigate and resolve customer inquiries.
- Review accounts receivable aging and collection of past-due customer balances.
- Handled communication with clients on collections and secure payment.
- Communicated any issues/discrepancies regarding payment directly to the client and coordinates resolution.
- Followed up with Managers and Branches as needed to resolve any issues delaying the collection process with the client.
Sr. Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging Collections Analyst position within the organization, that will offer advancement opportunities, utilizing skills talent and abilities.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Proficient Computer.
- Listened to each member's situation and work out payment plans to get members back on track financially that fits with the member's situation, and helps the credit union's business.
- Handled incoming calls, while managing the queues to make outbound calls as well.
- Handled vehicle repossessions- voluntary and involuntary.
- Handled settlement accounts, including logging the settlements in the system and reporting 1099-C for IRS purposes.
- Completed monthly reports to charge off loans and deposit accounts as needed and reporting necessary updates to credit bureaus and ChexSystems.
- Completed daily reporting showing how many calls each agent made from the previous day, and how many accounts each agent has in their assigned queue, in addition to the dollar amount reflecting delinquency.
- Completed forms needed in order to sell repossessed vehicles at auction.
Jr. Collections Analyst Resume
Headline : Pursuing a challenging Collections Analyst position with a stable company that allows to demonstrate, muli-tasking, leadership qualities utilizing proven accounting, clerical, customer service, communication, accounting, and computer skills.
Skills : Banking And CAP Certification.
- Focused on past due to account resolution by contacting customers to secure payment or to resolve payment disputes.
- Ensured all collection KPIs are met for assigned accounts receivable portfolio.
- Handled all functions for National Key Accounts and Distributors for US Alcon Vision Care Portfolio.
- Contacted customers via various communication tools to secure payment for past-due invoices.
- Escalate potential non-payment issues to appropriate stakeholders; follow up with all stakeholders.
- Communicated outcomes and/or next steps to appropriate stakeholders.
- Ensured all accounting policies and procedures are adhered to, including NFCM controls.
- Worked with cash applications to apply bad debt funds and third party (collection agency payments).
Bachelor's In Business
Collections Analyst III Resume
Summary : Expertise in identifying key accounts, delinquency management, Issue resolution for augmenting turnovers and achieving desired targets/goals.
Skills : Banking, Adminstraion, Sales, Collections, Computer,.
- Responsible for review of delinquent accounts for release to outside collection agencies.
- Reviewed includes identifying and correcting registration, payment, contractual adjustment, and coding and payor denial errors.
- Generated reports to assist in the identification of delinquent accounts.
- Developed and maintain positive relations with collection agencies.
- Responsible for analyzing monthly reports on physician contractual rates, patient mix, TOS collections, etc.
- Reorganized Medicaid insurance follow up personnel to decrease backlog from greater than 90 days to less than 30 days.
- Provided the controller with pertinent information needed to make financial decisions.
Collections Analyst II Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with extensive office skills, expert customer service abilities, and an eagerness to contribute to company goals as part of a team.
Skills : Credit Analysis, Collections Analyst.
- Made daily telephone calls and sent emails to customers with past due balances on their accounts.
- Forwarded severely past due accounts to another department to place for outside collections.
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customers' financial situations.
- Located and notified customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Persuaded customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Conferred with customers by telephone or in-person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts.
- Located and monitored overdue contracts and accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
Lead Collections Analyst Resume
Headline : Quality oriented Collections Analyst Professional 10 + Years Consumer credit, collection, fraud and risk auto finance. Ability to understand and comply with regulations, policies and procedures.
Skills : Teradata, SQL, Microsoft Office, Emphasis on Microsoft.
- Unidentified cash and resolve misdirected payments.
- Approved by the facility administrator or revenue manager.
- Worked with insurance companies and patients regarding unpaid/denied medical claims.
- Worked with guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances.
- Answered patient billing inquiries and concerns.
- Prepared appeals and reconsiderations for medical necessity and preauthorization.
- Researched and reviewed credit balances for refunds and or corrected claims.
- Responded to correspondence from insurance companies, attorneys and patients.
Collections Analyst I Resume
Summary : An Collections Analyst with a proven track record for providing financial analysis to support membership, network growth, and policy changes.
Skills : Communication, Interpersonal, Leadership.
- Reported to the Regional Director of A/R Finance & Administration.
- Responsible for performing collections activities to meet goals and metrics.
- Served as Customer Service Representative for open Accounts Receivables.
- Verified payment status of outstanding invoices.
- Reviewed and recommended action for slow/poor paying customers.
- Prepared and maintained Demand Letters and made collection calls.
- Reviewed daily cash application reports for discrepancies.
- Notified customers who were close to exceeding or exceeded their assigned credit limit.
Credit/Collections Analyst Resume
Objective : Able to provide Collections Analyst and function as the primary interface between the patient and the provider. Follow policies, procedures, and guidelines to assure consistent quality.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint,.
- Ensured claims are received and processed by payers.
- Reviewed Accounts Receivables balances to ensure timely and accurate payments are received.
- Utilized expert knowledge of insurance timely filing limitations, place of service requirements, coding requirements, and other checklist items to ensure prompt reimbursement on claims.
- Served as a resource person for the clinical department regarding insurance fee schedules.
- Maintained current and accurate computer data including documentation of all account activity performed in A/R systems.
- Transferred and billed efficiently and accurately to all secondary payers.
- Received from payers including remittance advice, Explanation of Benefits, denial letters, etc.
Diploma In Medical
Associate Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging Collections Analyst position within the organization, that will offer advancement opportunities, utilized skills talent and abilities.
Skills : Cash Reporting, Managing DSO, Tableau, MS-Excel, SAP and Oracle ERPs.
- Handled all of the collections department duties for several offices of the company.
- Computerized billing system and frequent client contact.
- Provided relief multi-line telephone support.
- Increased attention to detail applied on a daily basis.
- Made outbound calls to chase credit cardholders with outstanding balances to arrange payment or to provide a payment program that will help bring.
- Managed Northeast Region client collections for $15M-$18M in receivables.
- Generated month-end aging reports.
- Tested and supported a major computer upgrade for Oracle to 8.2 by preparing staff for 2 days of offline work activity.
Collections Analyst Resume
Summary : To be a person of compassion, integrity, commitment and responsibility, enabling
and empowering people and organization to perform with excellence and have infinite
breakthrough results in all areas.
Skills : Collections Supervisor, Collections Agent.
- Responsible for working resolution of past due payments for auto loans.
- Engaged the use of on-line resources to find clients with past due to auto loans.
- Worked with customers to devise an acceptable plan to bring the account current.
- Performed billing, payment allocation, and collection reporting under strict deadlines.
- Handled all aspects of customer account maintenance and contracts.
- Retrieved payment history from the system and clearly communicated the status to the customer, prepared various reports and correspondence.
- Executed records check and requested for personnel actions and legal documents as needed.