Billing Associate Resume
Summary : Over ten years of experience in customer billing, credit and collection, and customer service and support operations. Results-oriented team player, with an excellent ability to communicate to all levels of management. Able to facilitate, initiate and analyze information needed in making sound decisions.
Skills : Customer Service Team Leadership Coaching & Mentoring Training Delivering Presentations Billing Operations Payroll Collections Reconciliations Data Maintenance ContractsService Agreements E.
- Maintained an up-to-date billing system, generate and sent out invoices, perform account reconcilations, research and resolve payment discrepancies, process adjustments, carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines, investigate and resolve customer queries, maintain accounts receivable customer files and records, communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Have provided training support to billing team on processing of invoices, summaries ,customer inquiries and disputes.
- Worked closely with Contracting Officers in the Public Sector in achieving funding requirements for Purchase orders.
- Processed necessary actions needed to submit invoices to Government payment websites for proper electronic payments to be received in timely manner.
- Supported Sales representative with regards to contract renewal pricing, research and resolve all customer inquiries, and disputes.
- Established working relationship with Collector to ensure accuracy of invoicing and obtain customer payment on timely basis.
- Received numerous monetary awards for achieving company targets on the collection of delinquent accounts.
Production Billing Associate Resume
Headline : A determined, mutli-skilled individual seeking a position that will employ my high expert skills in a fast paced environment which will allow advancement within corporation.
Skills : Inventory Management, Loan Specialist, Management, Sales, Advertising, Payroll, Accounts Receivables, Collections, Excel, Billing, Quickbooks.
- Interview and register patients at the time of or prior to the visit date.
- Obtain and update demographic, emergency contact, and insurance information, including referrals/ authorizations On all patients as needed.
- Confirm/verifies insurance benefits with the appropriate carrier bias on-line verification systems OR telephone inquiries.
- Generates and completes all applicable forms and necessary communications while obtaining signature consent to treatment and financial responsibility following the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPA) rules and regulations.
- Collects and records patient payment including coinsurance, co-payments and Deductibles at the time of service.
- Make bank deposit for co-payments of that day, Manage Time of Service payments, Create batch claim for co-payments, Record on spreadsheet of patient payments of cash, checks and credit payments for each month.
- Create billing claims to submit to insurance companies for office visits, Hospital consults, and surgery.
- Work on workflow dashboard for claims that are on hold from insurance companies to resubmit for billing purposes.
Insurance Billing Associate Resume
Objective : Accountant with over 5 years in financial statement preparation and general ledger activity. Ambitious and self-motivated Staff Accountant with exceptional research and qualitative abilities. Fiscal budgeting and forecasting expert.
Skills : Microsoft office. Excel, Excel.
- Accomplished Transaction Management Analyst with 6.5 years energy experience spanning 8 business markets.
- Decisive, proficient analyst providing regulatory assurance and process support for Business Operations through data interpretation, troubleshooting, and process review.
- Adept at balancing multiple processes and projects while maintaining data integrity.
- Worked closely with compliance and controls to review existing Business processes and generate new audits and business assurance procedures.
- Established and maintain multi-system reconciliation between CIS and Billing platforms to maintain data integrity.
- Created 5 new processes identified through gap analysis and control reviews.
- Improved 80% of owned processes through template creation and Excel formula automatic dispositions.
- Developed and maintained Closed and Billing Audit to monitor failed inbound transactions and reduce financial risk in a volatile market.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Billing Associate Resume
Objective : A conscientious, energetic, person who works well with others and require minimum supervision. Considered an experienced office professional in private retail and the medical industry; ability to manage wholesale orders, check inventory and handle all customer inquiries.
Skills : <div>Planning, Written Communications, Informing, Peer Relationships.</div>
- Maintain record of sales and inventory, ordering when inventory is low or as new purchase orders occur and replacing inventory for material discontinuances.
- Responsible for the review, revision and maintenance of records for wholesale purchase orders, within company guidelines.
- Compile data, create, print sort and distribute credits, adjustments and invoices to appropriate departments for billing purposes.
- Requires proficiency in Word and Excel Spreadsheet programs.
- Deal with clients on a personal level, communicating incentives, researching and resolving discrepancies on invoices and credits.
- Requires ability to work well with others.
- Review/inspect damaged goods and cooperated with warehouse manager to ensure claim accuracy.
- Deal with sales and service providers within the company, to ensure a productive workforce.
Sr. Billing Associate Resume
Summary : Expecting to find a position in the medical field that utilizes my Certified Professional Coding Certification. A position that will take advantage of my skills like attention to detail, making good decisions, and being a team worker.
Skills : Microsoft Software Programs, SAP, AS-400, Quicken, Lawson, Kronos, Citrix OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT And XP And 7.
- Provide monthly support for multimillion dollar oil corporations consolidating their billing invoices.
- Created invoices for a variety of companies daily.
- Customized spreadsheets to clarify extensive billings and itemized pass-thrus Executed month end close to General Ledger for Marine Department under a tight schedule.
- Filed Waterway Taxes on a monthly basis Audited edits to support quality processes and made necessary corrections prior to billing.
- Created broker's receipt of documented percentile shares.
- Researched all unknown purchase orders, invoices, bill of ladings and other documentation.
- Composed and distributed new customer procedures to billing staff.
- Led and directed revenue meetings with Executive Management to report individual revenue for each barge and tug boat on a monthly basis.
Human Resources Management
Billing Associate/Billing Trainer Resume
Objective : Highly successful mid-level manager with insurance, medical billing and coding, data entry, accounting and office administration background. Able to develop and build productive client and team relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, HMS Software.
- Update ADP's billing systems with corrected data.
- Work with field partners to escalate unresolved mailing issues as well as miscellaneous correspondence from clients.
- Process all billing received from Provisioning System, Field Support and other billing sources in compliance with billing procedures set by Management.
- Perform all billing functions by designated deadlines and schedules.
- Assist with Annual W2 Billing and Quarterly billing.
- Maintain and update Excel spreadsheets as needed for certain billing features to assist in accurate uploads in Oracle.
- Clear Suspense items by reviewing and researching in order to resolve.
- Ensure that correct pricing is added based on client proposals and contracts in order to bill Suspense items timely.
Bachelor Of Business
Junior Billing Associate Resume
Objective : Looking for an opportunity to utilize my Experience as a Medical Billing and Coding professional with excellent medical terminology and procedures sustain skills. Productively complete and evaluate patent prescription, demographics, Doctor Notes, and diagnosis. As well as, consent from doctor and patient in order to provide the service required. Knowledge and understanding on insurance guidelines to qualify for healthcare the equipment, dateline software with high profile information, HCPCS coding, and DME coding.
Skills : Organized, Professionalism, Microsoft Word/Excel, Communication, Attendance.
- Inputting encounter charges that are sent over daily from multiple practices.
- Entering patient demographic info into the EPM system.
- Responsible for editing and submitting both paper and electronic claims daily to various payers on behalf of 20 different practices.
- Managing payer rejections through a web-based claims clearinghouse and taking necessary action to ensure claims reach the payer for processing.
- Ensuring quality control over information stored in our EPM necessary for claim submission and charge entry.
- Managing government programs, specifically E-M Utilization.
- Maintaining provider enrollment processes for payers and electronic claim submission.
- Ensuring all guidelines are met whether it's at the payer level, or claim level.
A.A.S. In Interior Design
Medical Billing Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a Billing Associate position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company. Familiarity with financial systems and applications including Oracle and Business Objects.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and completion as required by insurance companies.
- Examined diagnosis codes for accuracy, completeness, specificity and appropriateness according to services rendered.
- Accurately entered procedure codes, diagnosis codes and patient information into billing software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations by appropriately handling patient information.
- Evaluated the accuracy of provider charges, including dates of service, procedures, level of care, locations, diagnoses, patient identification and provider signature.
- Carefully prepared, reviewed and submitted patient statements.
Billing Associate II Resume
Objective : To obtain a Billing Associate position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company. Proven ability to clearly communicate complex financial information both verbally and in writing.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service.
- Contact vendors for resolution of Possible Interruption Notices.
- Problem solve and negotiate to keep clients services on.
- Contact vendors as a results of Bills Late Arriving edits.
- Problem solve and negotiate to keep client's service on, waive of late fees, and all billing issues such as previous balance, misapplied payments and missing payments.
- Organized, prioritize, and use time management tools to ensure proper follow-up is completed.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with appropriate utility client service representatives and national account managers.
- Contact vendors via fax or phone to update mailing addresses.
- Answer incoming calls from clients, utilities and vendors.
Billing Associate III Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service specialist with over 2 years experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Motivated professional possessing a strong commitment to quality customer service coupled with superb communication skills. Builds customer loyalty by effectively resolving problems and quickly processing transactions. Customer Service Representative who achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
Skills : ADP, Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Monitored payments due from clients and promptly contacted clients with past due payments.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Reviewed medical records for completeness and filed records in alphabetic and numeric order.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
- Scanned documentation and entered into the database.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
High School Diploma
Billing Associate I Resume
Objective : Extensive Human Resources experience Successful in working with and managing people at all levels Excellent verbal and written communication skills Excels at Process Improvement Skilled in Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, HR Data Base, Kronos and HR Express.
Skills : Certification Of Completion In Key Supervisory Skills Training.
- Processed and managed through completion electronic and paper claims including posting claims for mailing and handling incoming mailed denials.
- Performed statement processing, data entry, transaction verification and assisted with insurance reimbursements.
- Researched billing issues and responded to patient inquiries.
- Maintained patient demographics and updated as needed.
- Participated in development of department procedures and forms.
- Ensured strict confidentiality of all information.
- Created new spreadsheet for payments and bank deposits, improved department meetings, training on use of agendas and meeting notes, Active Safety Team member, CPR Certified.
Bachelor Of Science
Billing Associate Resume
Objective : Professional Accounts Receivable professional with 10 years of experience in Accounts Receivable with experience in forecasting, analyzing, and reconciling financial transactions and statements.
Skills : Forecasting, Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable.
- Calculated and submitted rental revenue share, customer refunds and equipment buyouts to Accounts Payable manager for review.
- Reviewed and updated customers contract pricing prior to contract expiration date.
- Prepared and reconciled monthly equipment write-offs and submit report to financial merchant.
- Managed creation and delivery of repair and rental invoice files.
- Created spreadsheets for invoice detail while performing v-lookups, formulas, creating pivot tables and charts.
- Performed a variety of professional accounting functions supporting the credit department.
- Researched and resolved customer and internal department inquiries via email and phone.
Bachelor Of Science