Member Service Associate Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Member service Associatewith a solid history of achievement in member service. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include critical thinker, skilled researcher, exceptional member service and communication with high quality time management.Handles task with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Answers telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Collects and deposits money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into databases.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greets visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Completes forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Provides services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
Sr. Member Service Associate Resume
Objective : Dynamic, results-oriented professional. Self-motivated, & possesses strong business acumen. Solid mix of analytical mindset, & problem solving abilities delivers results that achieve corporate objectives. Out-of-box thinker with creative visionary leadership strengths; resourceful team leader/player focused on core product value & mission to heighten progression. Articulate planner/organizer, stimulating communicator, & methodological work habits.
Skills : Money Management, Customer Service, Sales, Keyholder.
- Managed guest services, front office operations, employee scheduling, hotel amenities, & lobby operations.
- Ensured proper brand representation via qualitative service, appearance, & marketing strategies.
- Maintained expense reports, accurate logs of bank deposits, & invoices.
- Assured consummate experience for patrons.
- Monitored heck ins/outs.
- Tended the needs & concerns of patrons.
- Analyzed & responded to suggestions, & inquiries to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Managed front desk clerks, concierges, bellhops, & valet services.
Jr. Member Service Associate Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of experience, including as a Tire and Battery Lead, as a Grocery and Produce Supervisor and as an Electronics (Wireless) Associates in industries including General Merchandise Stores.
Skills : Microsoft, Faxing, Scanning.
- Spoke with customers by phone, in person.
- Canceled accounts.
- Collected payments.
- Arranged for billing.
- Responded to customer inquiries.
- Resolved customer service or billing complaints by exchanging merchandise, refunding money, adjusting bills, offering credit.
- Communicated with a clear, distinct voice.
- Maintained effective working relationships with customers.
- Performed office duties such as data entry, word processing, filing, copying.
Member Service Associate I Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and rewarding human resource position within a corporation that will utilize customer service experience and organizational skills as well as allow for personal growth and an opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Type 35 Wpm.
- Answers incoming calls utilizing the Molly Maid verbiage script.
- Maintains a log of all incoming calls.
- Completes the sales leads control form for all incoming calls from customers.
- Sends out follow-up letters to prospects after estimates.
- Prepares and completes the team leader schedules in time for teams to pick them up.
- Checks in all home service professional teams at the end of the day.
- Prepares the royalty report each week for review by the owner.
- Keeps and files a duplicate copy.
- Fully operates the customer care and lead management systems.
Member Service Associate II Resume
Headline : Aspired for obtaining a Member Service Associate position where commitment and education will be used and progressed.
Skills : Musician, MS Office, Team Player.
- Processes telephone calls to and from members and prescribers in accordance with published departmental standards.
- Communicates via telephone effectively with members and prescribers in a polite, professional, and accurate manner.
- Follows proper procedures for accurate, timely, and detailed documentation of all information and communication with members, pharmacists and prescribers.
- Processes requests for new prescriptions from members to their prescribers.
- Processes approved prescription requests to pharmacy.
- Contacts members to notify if their request was not approved by their prescriber.
- Meets and/or exceeds departmental employee performance standards.
- Effectively manages work to ensure timely delivery of the patient's medication.
Member Service Associate III Resume
Summary : Obtain a Member Service Associate position that can benefit by growing and expanding communication, management and customer connection skills.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Sets up and updates memberships.
- Responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
- Diagnoses and resolves technical hardware and software issues.
- Researches questions using available information resources.
- Logs all membership desk interactions.
- Directs problems to the correct resource.
- Identifies and escalates situations requiring urgent attention.
- Tracks problems and requests and document resolutions.
- Prepares activity reports.
Lead Member Service Associate Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging and rewarding Member Service Associate position within organization as a contributing professional.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Handles various levels of member transactions and cross selling in an efficient and effective manner.
- Utilizes member relationship techniques that pertain to good member service, sales skills, problem solving, and telephone interviewing etiquette.
- Counsels members on Credit Union services and transactions that will improve their financial situation.
- Processes a variety of financial transactions on member accounts including fund transfers, withdrawals, stop payments, loan payments, check orders, and issue cashier's checks and share certificates.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of Credit Union products and services and actively markets and cross-sells products and services offered by the Credit Union by educating members on the features and benefits of the products.
- Provides efficient and responsive service to members by maintaining an acceptable level of productivity as measured by established Credit Union production metrics and actively strives to achieve any assigned goals for loan, deposits, and services.
- Assists members with online services with ease, which requires in-depth understanding of online products and services.
- Performs basic account, IRA, and Health Savings Plan (HSA) transactions.
Member Service Associate/Executive Resume
Headline : To seek a creative and challenging Member Service Associate position where can utilize skills in a professional setting and learn along the way.
Skills : Management, Organizing
- Improved the overall quality of each member's, and their guest's, experience from the time they arrive to when they are finished with their round of golf.
- Retrieved golf equipment from member's personal vehicles and setting it up on company golf carts; Setting up and maintaining practice facilities (driving range, chipping/putting green); Paying attention to member's and guest's needs as they arise and doing my best to fulfill them.
- Responsible for opening/closing of Golf Pro Shop; Assisting member's/guest's with setting up and checking in for tee times; Accepting and processing payment for golf, equipment, apparel, or any other merchandise available thru Point-of-Sale system; Assist with remedying/resolving any concerns or needs that arise throughout the day.
- Worked in Receiving Department of store unloading and sorting nightly supply truck.
- Ensured container matched with store log; Opening, removing, and sorting store merchandise into an organized area; Distribute merchandise to appropriate areas of the store using power equipment or pallet jacks; Stocking merchandise in their respected areas if needed.
- Conducted the duty of informing individuals of the requirements to take out a membership for the company.
- Developed a level of communication skills and interpersonal skills by helping and interacting with customers.
Member Service Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : Highly organized professional who is willing to work above and beyond. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suit. Great at prioritizing, orgainizing, and planning. Professional communication skills in person and over the phone with high focus to detail.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Payroll.
- Maintained confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions.
- Followed procedures when performing transactions.
- Provided exceptional customer service and resolved member account issues.
- Effectively built relationships with members to cross sell services.
- Maintained accuracy while handling cash, processing deposits, withdraws and payments.
- Knowledgeable of products and services.
- Answered calls and directed them accordingly to departments and took messages.
- Distributed incoming mail.
- Managed office supplies.
Member Service Associate Resume
Objective : Highly Motivated and Multi-Tasking marketing associate seeking a position outside of retail and sales. Exceptional customer service skills and strong leadership skills developed over the 9 years would be beneficial in most office and clerical settings.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Supervising, Typing 50wpm+, Customer Service , Telephone , Marketing.
- Process returns and exchanges.
- Answer and direct a multi phone system.
- Help members locate items that we don't have in stock.
- Process new memberships and qualify members for different levels of membership.
- Upgrade members to Plus membership.
- Sell credit card promotions and process applications.
- Direct member complaints before it is directed to management.
- Help with cigarette sales.
- Run register when cahier lines were long.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA