Chief Information Security Officer Resume
Objective : Team Development and Leadership Budget Management/Cost Controls Program & Project Management Breach and Forensics Investigations Infrastructure & Security Architecture Regulatory Compliance (SOX, HIPAA) Industry Compliance (PCI, NERC, FISMA) Security Framework (ISO, NIST, FFIEC) Information Systems Management Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery.
Skills : Audit, Risk Management, Information Technology, Information Security.
- Hired as the organizational authority on information confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Promoted to manage all daily operations of the IT department.
- Worked closely with senior management to facilitate organization strategic initiatives including managing organizational-wide projects.
- Managed the client/server environment for Meditech, Allscripts EHR/PM, RIS, and T-Systems.
- Served as the organizational disaster recovery and business continuity officer.
- Developed new incident commander, disaster recovery and business continuity procedures.
- Developed regularly scheduled disaster recovery and business continuity tests to improve recovery processes.
Sr. Chief Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Chief Information Security Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Linux Administration, Software Development, Project Management.
- Comprised of two banks and affiliates that include online banking and mortgage services.
- Developed and lead Information Security activities across all remotes locations (37+) as well as the corporate office.
- Developed risk-based approach to security governance, aligned with strategic business objectives and accounting for regulatory environment, corporate risk profile, and rapidly evolving threat landscape.
- Advised and collaborated with IT and business leaders to develop and implement layered security controls for protecting the privacy, confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer information, corporate data and networks.
- Developed meaningful enterprise security metrics, leveraging enterprise knowledge to demonstrate effective risk management and to build security capability and maturity.
- Managed FDIC exam preparation to facilitate and provided all requested material.
- Completed the development of Duquesne Light's cybersecurity plan to implement security operations, regulatory compliance (including NERC CIP and PCI .
Jr. JChief Information Security Officer Resume
Objective : An energetic, dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Executive Manager of IT and Operations with nearly 20 years of practical experience of improvement implementation within the banking and financial sectors. A strong passion for achieving results and a measurable difference in business efficiency.
Skills : Information Security, Risk Management, Strategic Planning, Records Management, It Project Management.
- Recruited to cultivate a new scalable network infrastructure for exponential business growth through acquisition and the development of state-of-the-art technologies for an aggressively growing healthcare organization within or below budget.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with stakeholders, including executive team, operations personnel, business partners, and vendors.
- Cultivated partner relationships with several top local health systems to establish hospital connectivity and sharing of patient data.
- Functioned alongside hospital leadership and physician Hospitalist to improve access to data from the hospital emergency room by establishing a Break Glass Procedure for granting emergency access to critical data in ePHI Systems.
- Contributed to the successful implementation of a fully qualified Electronic Health Record (EHR) and integrated Practice Management (PM) and Medical Billing.
- Developed and implemented company's IT-security principles and regulations.
- Developed and implemented access control system for classified information and trade secrets Managed an information security audits and other .
Bachelors Of Science
Chief Information Security Officer III Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of progressive experience in IT Risk and Security, Applications, Infrastructure, and IT Operations, with 15 of those years in a leadership role. CISSP, CBCM, CICRA certifications.
Skills : Languages: Java/J2EE, C#/.Net, C/C++, VB/.Net, Microsoft.
- Eliminated risks and achieved zero service disruption during complete migration from Mentor to Johnson & Johnson network, coordinating with diverse teams from both organizations for results.
- Spearheaded drive to 100% compliance across Mentor for Johnson & Johnson's stringent SOX controls, designing and leading 80+ SOX control activities and test scripts for SOX transition.
- Complied with international laws primarily Safe Harbor.
- Ensured efficiency, effectiveness, and coordination between Mentor and overall enterprise by leading compliance with Information Assurance Protection Policies.
- Directed staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes across the organization to reduce information and Information .
- Responded to incidents, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage security technologies, and direct the establishment and implementation.
- Directed staff in identifying, developing, implementing and maintaining processes across the organization to reduce information and Information.
Chief Information Security Officer II Resume
Summary : Currently, serving as the Chief Information Security Officer for the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. The University System of Georgia is the organizational body that includes 31 public institutions of higher learning in the State of Georgia.
Skills : Communication skills, Leadership skills.
- Improved the Information Security program from "significant deficiency" during the 2013 FISMA audit, to "Fully Satisfactory" in 2014.
- Implemented a secure Windows 8.1 image and Surface Pro 3 rollout to the entire OIG.
- Led a team that procured on-demand Incident Response assistance for the agency with a leading security firm, saving time and money in the event of an incident requiring assistance.
- Developed policies and procedures to ensure information systems reliability and accessibility and to prevent and defend against unauthorized access to Systems, networks, and data.
- Developed organization-wide PCI-DSS policy to ensure compliance with requirements.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and managing a comprehensive Information Security program for the protection of over 25 million taxpayers and.
- Provided management for all team leads for all IT related program and projects.
Chief Information Security Officer I Resume
Objective : Excellent with hardware, software, networks, security, e-commerce, and end-user support. Excellent Project Manager and adept with multiple tools, techniques, and technologies. Expert skills with Microsoft, Novell, UNIX, LINUX, all Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems and desktop and server based applications.
Skills : Communication Skills, Team leadership, Team Management.
- Prepared and presented technical proposals for clients.
- Worked with clients to analyze computing and network needs and installed appropriate solutions within each organization's budget.
- Installed, maintained and repaired security systems and programmable logic controls.
- Recommended improvements in security systems and procedures.
- Conducted site reviews and security audits and made recommendations to management based on findings.
- Improved reliability of supply chain software, systems, database and order processing.
- Developed procedures for the emergency response and crisis management, physical security, information protection, incident management and investigation units.
Assistant Chief Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : Energetic professional in the Information Management field with expertise designing and implementing enterprise - wide programs gained through education and experience, seeks the opportunity to make a growth contribution whilst reducing liabilities through optimum records and information management.
Skills : Team Management, Effective Communication Skills.
- Responsible for the company security and compliance operation as required to meet our obligations as a Business Associate under HIPAA.
- Developed and implemented the overall HIPPA policies and procedures for the company.
- Developed the organizations Business Continuity Plan including driving annual table top exercise.
- Implemented a managed security services program to ensure the appropriate monitoring and alerting required to secure our PHI environments.
- Developed the overall strategy for moving operations from a private cloud to Amazon Web Services.
- Reported to Board of Directors the operational risk position for the organization as the company Compliance Officer.
- Coordinated with client security organizations to ensure effective response to any incident which may impact the confidentiality, integrity or availability of data or system capabilities.
Master Of Science
Associate Chief Information Security Officer Resume
Summary : First Director of Information Security at the Pentagon 15 years Information Security and Enterprise Networking Experience Demonstrated leadership in military, public sector and commercial organizations. Large scale secure network architecture skills for complex organizations.
Skills : Risk And compliance management, Communication Skills.
- Responsible for all of the operational architecture, design and day-to-day management of the global network systems that support Inter.net and Fastbee Global.
- Managed 12 Direct and 8 indirect reports across a matrixed global organization.
- Led a team of technical specialists that maintained all network components for 99.99% availability across a global network.
- Provided support to the North American Hosting Center and other countries as required supporting 1000 employees and 350,000 customers in the U.S.
- Responsible for the security architecture of world-wide internet service provider.
- Responsible for all policies, procedures and practices regarding corporate security reporting and network intrusion detection supporting 600,000 customers and corporate end users in 24 different countries.
- Designed, implemented and maintained all security system hardware and software.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Chief Information Security Officer I Resume
Summary : A proven visionary and strategic leader that translates business strategies into secure environments with a maximum return on security investment.
Skills : Information Security, Risk Management, Healthcare, Financial Services.
- Selected by the Board of Trustees and Executive Leadership Team to serve as the first CISO for Mayo Clinic based on the advice of external security consultants and incident response experts.
- Developed the vision for 21st-century information security in a healthcare environment for Mayo Clinic and developed a five-year business plan and maturity model for sustainability.
- Established one of the first medical device testing centers in the industry.
- Designed and implemented an Identity and Access Management framework to meet 21st-century business requirements including mobile computing, data lifecycle management and outsourced business partners.
- Represented the World Bank as a keynote speaker in numerous international conferences and performed risk assessments for central banking systems and monetary authorities in emerging markets.
- Engaged with legal to ensure all contracts include required protections of our information and technology assets.
- Developed base and premium security model for assessment and scoring of "apps" as part of the SocialWellth curation process.
Chief Information Security Officer Resume
Headline : Risk Management Executive Senior Vice President of Enterprise Risk Management/Chief Information Security Officer with 14 years of experience in information assurance and providing senior advisory services in risk mitigation.
Skills : Effective communication Skills, Team Management, Leadership.
- Introduced risk assessment frameworks and risk analysis process for all products and services including IT, Operations, Finance, Lending and Third-Party vendors.
- Reviewed reports and provided management response on issues up to and including recommendations for systems of controls.
- Developed and executed of enterprise-wide IT security strategy and drove implementation of security into business operations.
- Included risk analysis & risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, disaster recovery & business continuity development and penetration testing.
- Managed, implemented maintained $2 million of lab training equipment .
- Provided IA inspection for STIGs compliance to evaluate the existence and effectiveness of NIST 800-53 security controls Supervised, mentored.
- Resolved compliance with new Federal critical information protection regulations, and established controls protecting customers' private information.