Mobile Technician Resume
Headline : Bringing exceptional customer care skills pertaining to establishing and offering profound ability to create a positive impression before customers in order to build and retain customer base. maintaining a positive communication equation and putting forward an focused attitude.
Skills : Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Drywall, Painting, Mural painting.
- Upgrades to all employees using Remedy ticketing software.
- Educate employees on all applications, new hardware, and iOS features to maximize work performance.
- Work closely with Desktop support and mobile procurement to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Rowe remote server access for MobileIron device management software.
- Reimaging and updating MacBook Air 2, iPad Air 2, and iPhone 6's Push software installations to all laptops.
- Assorted Data Entry and mailing Accomplishments Frequently requested by name by satisfied repeat customers.
- Informed decisions Upfront communication of terms and services Mechanical troubleshooting, repair Prompt service.
Bachelors Of Science
Sr. Mobile Technician Resume
Headline : Self motivated, personable business professional with over 10-years experience. Talent for quickly mastering complexed scenarios with my environment. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Welding, Mechanic, Forklift Operator.
- Supervised Technician and maintained 26 Regions of Bank facilities.
- Took care of all electrical, plumbing, and HVAC malfunctions.
- Supervised housekeeping and lawn care department.
- Scheduled preventive and predictive maintenance and repair procedures.
- Prepared buildings for life safety inspections.
- Coordinated work schedule to make repairs and installations Managed imported stockpiled items and admitted products into inventory when shipped in from manufacturers.
- Served as sales associated when needed Provided customers with product information and assisted them with usage questions and recommendations.
Jr. Mobile Technician Resume
Objective : IT background with technical knowledge of software and hardware Skilled communicator with a focus on customer service and cultural sensitivity.
Skills : Multi-Tasking, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Telephone Skills.
- Installed auto glass and other Safelite Group products in-store or on a mobile basis.
- Followed approved methods using the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Safelite Group customers.
- Ensured that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Utilizes the MRM system to track installations and to communicate with dispatch, management, customers, or other work-related individuals.
- Remained available for contact during working hours.
- Utilized MRM functions to accurately quote prices for customers and invoicing.
- Installed mobile electronics Serviced customers' cars Trained for the sales floor and register operation.
- Mobile technician performing electrical, plumbing, drywall, painting, general handyman repairs plus quality control inspections and preventive maintenance on many locations.
Mobile Technician III Resume
Headline : To obtain a full-time position that will allow to utilize vast experience, training and provide with the opportunity for advancement.
Skills : Carpentry work, Sheet metal work.
- Responsible for the maintenance of 7 commercial buildings.
- Performed a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs.
- Coordinate special projects as directed by the Property Managers.
- Painted interior and exterior walls and cabinets; repair and relocate light fixtures.
- Evaluate and repaired malfunctioning plumbing equipment.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Maintained efficient function of the boiler and water softener; add chemicals or salt as needed.
- Maintained monthly inspection and maintenance of building and HVAC roof motors and fans and replaced as needed; clean, grease and paint all equipment used in heating and ventilation.
Mobile Technician/Specialist Resume
Summary : Extensive telephone and face-to-face contact with employees, vendors and the public. Maintains confidential, personnel, and administrative files and reference materials.
Skills : Microsoft office, MS Excel.
- Follow approved methods using proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient timely and quality installation service for customers.
- Utilize the MRM system to track installations and to communicate with dispatch, management, customers, or other work-related individuals.
- Remains available for contact during working hours.
- Maintains accurate & complete work records.
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy.
- Worked a lot with Microsoft word Fixed Phone/Tablets.
- Current Fixing Phones/Tablets Assisting customers to find the best product for them Managing store.
Mobile Technician/Reprsentative Resume
Headline : Dependable and service-focused, motivated to deliver consistent, prompt and courteous service. Reliable and energetic professional.
Skills : Microsoft office, MS Excel.
- Traveled to various locations throughout to take care of reported issues.
- Collaborated with other team members to meet strict project completion deadlines.
- Completed and updated all time-sensitive work orders, records of service calls and work logs.
- Served as the single point of contact for project scheduling and changes.
- Consistently adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with a 0% incident rate.
- Completed and filed daily work slips to document progress.
Mobile Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Friendly, loyal and clearly a dedicated individual who has an ambition to further job skills. Excellent customer satisfaction skills and work well with others while also working efficiently on own.
Skills : Microsoft Office, System Administration, Windows, Remedy, Windows 8, Windows 7, Computer Knowledge, Troubleshooting, Training & Development.
- Develop training manuals for new employees and conduct training sessions.
- Inspected installation sites to determine the best line placement.
- Tested all installed components to ensure they were working properly.
- Activated new installations are on-site of internet and computer setups.
- Gave customers brief tutorials on their new equipment.
- Responded to all Staples repair calls in home and business.
- Tested existing systems with which customers were experiencing problems.
- Tested machines and the internet using different types of troubleshooting tools.
Mobile Technician/Executive Resume
Objective : To direct, promote, and coordinate the service area in a manner that will optimize the organization's market by initiating cost savings and improving the organization's efficiency, help achieve the organization's mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
Skills : Cdk/ ADP Master.
- Started as a customer service representative and within the same year, moved into the mobile tech position.
- Operated out of the customer service truck.
- Responsible for providing service to agents, private customers, and outside companies that rent from Penske.
- Had 12 Penske agents in the area that provided support with policies and equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Run reports, log, order, and receive all necessary parts, as well as returns when necessary.
- Responded in a timely fashion to customer locations for scheduled installations.
Mobile Technician/Consultant Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position in an area of Installation/Sales where can utilize established skills and talent in car audio equipment to develop and retain customer Relationships.
Skills : Steel mig welding, Aluminum mig welding.
- Repair orders comprised of but not limited to new equipment installation as well as troubleshooting electrical and mechanical issues.
- Worked with clients to achieve Customer satisfaction scores above and beyond l00%.
- CSI scores affect dealership Ranking state, region, and nationwide.
- Diversified to deliver service outside of the Dealership.
- Vehicle equipped with tools and test equipment for off-site installs.
- Interacted With clients outside of the dealership to schedule and dispatch installs.
- Perform minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures.
Mobile Technician Resume
Summary : Responsible for performing hose testing services on-site at various customer facilities and in accordance with the GHX documented procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, iWorks.
- Changing out faulty cards, modules, and optics at various sites.
- Responsible equipment includes routers, switches, DWDM and SONET.
- Network Bit Error Rate and RFC2544 testing.
- Managed customer inventory/Recorded all incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Shipped optics and fiber to other customer sites.
- Maintained data communications network routers and on-site internet equipment.
- Commissioned new transmission equipment/DC power wiring.