Tennis Instructor Resume
Headline : To work for a growing company that will provide with the possibility of growing within it and gain some experience. Also look forward to developing skills abilities and skills for the company's mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Executed approximately out-bound calls per day as a preferred marketing partner for IBM.
- Assisted in coordinating the recruitment of associate members. Information verification rate of exceeded daily quota by Clients.
- Performed a variety of "hands-on" distribution/warehouse roles leading a team of moving inventory / fulfilling orders and assembling products.
- Progressed from Assistant Coach supporting a Tennis Pro to independently coaching students of varying ages.
- Progressed to coaching advanced players Received raises during each progressive summer season.
- Responsible for attending weekly meetings with delegates from each fraternity on campus where decisions are made affecting fraternity life.
- Updated various assigned records for Lambda Chi and worked with the secretary to help with the chapter's PR.
Tennis Instructor II Resume
Headline : Organized work station, maintained food safety and sanitation standards. Production of food and plating of food items with consistent excellent feedback from both internal and external customers.
Skills : Child and Adolescent Development, Work Efficiency.
- Instructed tennis across all age groups providing knowledge of the technique and strategy of the game.
- Real Estate Markets Gained hands-on experience, with the application of technology, to the analysis of supply and demand in real estate markets.
- Focus on commercial properties such as office buildings, shopping centers, etc.
- Real Estate Principles Overviewed the personal, social and business aspects of real estate with Emphasis on home purchase decisions.
- Financial Management Analyzed many financial statements and trends.
- Explored the time value of money, interest rates, stocks/bonds, risk, capital structure, etc.
- Constructed own lesson plans, while running tennis camps for children and adults.
Tennis Instructor III Resume
Summary : Seek a position that will allow to effectively use knowledge of human behavior and family dynamics. Help victims of domestic violence in the Rock bridge County VA area through crisis hot-line services and in shelter childcare.
Skills : Photoshop, Photography, HTML, Light room.
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness. Teach proper techniques used during physical exertion.
- Evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- Monitor participants' progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
- Provide students with information and resources regarding nutrition, weight control, and lifestyle issues.
Tennis Instructor/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a career that is not only enjoyable but utilizes many years of management and/or coaching experience at a well-established organization and then to bring that organization to a higher level of achievement.
Skills : Basic computer skill, Management.
- General Experience Farming Milked Cattle Raked and baled hay Operated farm equipment General livestock care and handling.
- Organized and ran various clinics and camps for both juniors and adults.
- Planned, organized and conducted practice sessions. Provided excellent and friendly customer service.
- Taught beginner and intermediate level tennis camps and lessons.
- Assisted in running tournaments. Restocked supplies and merchandise.
- Supervised multiple site locations during group lessons Managed staff participants of summer youth tennis camps.
- Instructed children and adults on basic, intermediate and advanced tennis skills Coached group and individual tennis lessons for all ages.
Tennis Instructor/Director Resume
Objective : BBA finance graduate with experience as a self-employed instructor who displays strong analytical skills, adaptability under pressure, and excellent organizational skills. Highly skilled in Microsoft Word.
Skills : Bilingual in English, Serbo-Croatian.
- Taught many tennis lessons and group lessons with adults and children of all ages.
- Helped build roofs, paint and helped underprivileged children.
- Extra-Curricular Activities Playing tennis at a collegiate level against people from many different countries.
- Spending time with family and seven siblings. Enjoy anything outside such as exercising or running.
- Instructing individual and group tennis lessons for students 3 - 40 years old.
- Organizing and scheduling weekly tennis summer camps.
- Managed Clay courts and gave Private lessons at the Tennis Club.
Tennis Instructor I Resume
Objective : Organized and detail-oriented with banking experience and customer service experience. Self-motivated and always working to make organization better.
Skills : Nationally Certified Personal Trainer - ISSA, Work Efficiency.
- Conduct private and semi-private lessons for adults and juniors.
- Coordinate off-season winter clinics for Gate City teams.
- Assist with the planning of Gate City and Sedgefield member-guest and member-member tournaments.
- Personal Trainer (ISSA Certified) Conduct one on one personal training sessions.
- Conduct group training sessions focused on tennis conditioning.
- Assist and advise clients on ways to reach both fitness and nutritional goals.
- Private and Group tennis lessons: Provided tennis lesson instruction to large groups of kids.
Tennis Instructor/Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced finance student, tennis instructor and digital media creator seeking to apply his polished professional etiquette, interpersonal skills, and technological prowess in an entry level finance or investment internship.
Skills : Technical Skills, Hard Work.
- Responsible to demonstrate and teach various tennis strokes to students and adults.
- Plan, organize and conduct practice sessions. Moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs that will enable athletes to achieve maximum performance.
- Instruct individuals or groups in sports rules, game strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways.
- Teach instructional courses and advise students.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of athletes.
- Monitor athletes' use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
Jr. Tennis Instructor Resume
Objective : To be on task whenever the demand may be and polite as well as attentive. Promoting the company at all times in a professional manner, Constantly keeping in mind customer service priority as well as profitability.
Skills : Computer Savvy - Microsoft, ABC financial, DataTrack Programs.
- Taught individual and group lessons to campers. Skills Used Communication with the director and students when on-court teaching.
- Assisted the Tennis Director in schedules for all teaching pros and help decide all on-court activities.
- Supervised a cabin of girls in the evenings planned activities for campers, and helped Head Staff with game days, carnival days, and tribal days.
- Show the importance of fun within activities and growing as a tennis teaching pro.
- Coordinated, and introduced the fundamentals of tennis at a park for children ages.
- Organized and regulated tennis tournaments for competition.
- Helped children exercise and stay active while having fun over the summer break.
Asst. Tennis Instructor Resume
Objective : Motivated and energetic USPTA certified tennis instructor, skilled at teaching, mentoring and motivating a wide variety of tennis players. An excellent role model with a positive attitude able to effectively teach and encourage students.
Skills : Coaching All Age Groups, Coach Youth Tennis.
- Primarily responsible for on court group and private tennis instruction.
- Focus on skill, stroke development and fitness, utilizing age appropriate drills and games.
- Students range from preschool to adult, beginner to intermediate.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the game while maintaining structure and discipline with students.
- Creates a learning environment while encouraging fun.
- Fosters a culture of good sportsmanship, cooperation and court discipline.
- Tennis court maintenance, tournament management, tennis club office support, and other duties as assigned.
Tennis Instructor Resume
Headline : Enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position where can assist others while challenging and expanding knowledge and understanding of the task at hand. Seeking a position that will utilize skills and offer the chance.
Skills : Responsibilities at Target, Working at the food counter, Customer service desk.
- Instructs both private and group tennis lessons. Ability to maintain hand-eye coordination.
- Participate in group or charity events as necessary.
- Assist in court maintenance, and tennis facilities.
- Requisition and inventory of all equipment and supplies.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, kneel and reach for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend at the waist and perform repetitive foot hand action.
- Provided coaching and teach fundamental, basic tennis recreational playing skills to kids.