Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, results-oriented leader, known and valued for enabling business growth and business process optimization with data driven strategy development, execution, effective coaching, and team building.
Skills : SAP, Solidworks, Lean Six Sigma, JMP, People Management,.
- Managed manufacturing engineering department responsible for productivity and quality of high-tech electronic torpedo weapon system products including circuit cards, wiring harnesses and box build assemblies.
- Reduced overall electronic products manufacturing cycle time 35% while decreasing product defective rate from 10% to 2.5%.
- Implemented lean manufacturing processes using process mapping and Kaizen principles.
- Managed transition of many new products into production.
- Orchestrated concurrent product design reviews and enhanced design specifications.
- Implemented statistical process control (SPC) for all electronic manufacturing processes.
- Specified and implemented tooling, capital equipment, and facilities.
- Lead technical support for creating a manufacturing business unit in Puerto Rico.
Sr. Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Thirty one years of results oriented leadership and technical experience in research and development in explosive engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Inventor.
- Identified opportunities and implement changes to improve products and production using knowledge of manufacturing processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, product design, and material and parts.
- Responsible for quality including assistance in the development of quality assurance standards and the implementation of 5S & lean manufacturing practices.
- Designed testing methods, create assembly procedures, and produce and maintain internal drawings for customer products.
- Reversed engineering and First Article builds.
- Provided technical support to customers including recommendation of design changes, tolerances, or process methods to improve quality.
- Conducted scheduled quality enhancement training sessions.
- Designed several tool storage and retrieval systems.
Master's In Education
Jr. Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable business professional - with extensive experience in a number of different high-tech manufacturing environments (machining, EDM, metal stamping, welding and assembly). Talent for being able to think out-of-the-box to develop solutions to complex problems. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and manufacturing personnel at all levels of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for management and development of Manufacturing Engineers and tooling department.
- Re-developed the manufacturing process for our high volume 737 product which allowed for the production of parts to be done in a cellular environment.
- Participated in the development and implementation of the Kanban system for the 737 cell.
- Designed the cell layout for the 737 cells.
- Over $1M in realized cost saving through process improvements initiated by the ME department.
- Designed the process to make the Sikorsky landing gear strut.
- Developed M.E's to understand the concepts of Variation Management and how to design processes to minimize the effects of variation.
- Developed the RCCA process to help identify and correct non conformances on the shop floor.
Lead Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Strategically-minded and data-driven manager with 7 years of experience in progressive roles and exposure to international business and manufacturing. A decision-maker capable of resolving problems, excellent interpersonal skills, and a penchant for building self-sustaining processes and cross-trained teams in alignment with company objectives.
Skills : Revenue, profitability & Inventory Optimization, Lean Manufacturing.
- Manufactured Engineering Manager Lead a team of 7 manufacturing engineers responsible for closure fit and function as well as vehicle alignment.
- Lead team through 3 new vehicles launches.
- Performed new brake fill and test equipment installation, reducing cycle time by 10% and eliminating plant bottleneck.
- Completed problem solving projects that reduced downtime and rework.
- Implemented ergonomic enhancements, operator work instructions, and process control plans.
- Developmented Engineer Developed new automotive chassis products utilizing fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) materials.
Asst. Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Manufacturing Engineering manager and six sigma black belt with 17 years of hands-on experience in process optimization, reliability testing, new product introduction, and failure analysis in a highly regulated environment.
Skills : Solidworks, CNC programming, CMM inspection, Machine Design, Engineering Management, Tooling design.
- Coached, guided and mentored Industrial and Manufacturing Engineers, CNC Programmers and Machinist.
- Developed, facilitated and teached A3 projects resulting in $120K of labor savings.
- Designed and implemented new production line layouts increasing output and reducing labor by 20%.
- Worked with cross functional teams to develop, document and publish manufacturing processes utilizing Visio.
- Responsible for NPI programs, prototype manufacturing and standard work instructions for BMW Motorrad.
- Developed and implemented Pilot Run procedure to streamline new product introduction.
- Responsible for Production and Prototype tooling, CNC programming and manufacturing training.
- Provided router development, updates, costing and RFQ utilizing SYSPRO.
Bachelor Of Science
Manufacturing Engineering Manager III Resume
Summary : Advanced a (90) employee company to high tech manufacturing, compliance with Government regulations and meeting customer requirements. Hired, supervised, trained, directed and reviewed Manufacturing Engineers and Inspectors. Proposed yearly manufacturing equipment budgets. Evaluated, proposed, purchased and installed equipment. Developed cost evaluations and reviewed product prototypes.
Skills : Manufacturing for Assembly. Problem Solving/Decision.
- Hired, supervised, trained, directed and reviewed Manufacturing Engineers for the processing, routing, costing and Bill Of Material structuring for 700 parts.
- Trained Manufacturing Engineers on fixture and tool design.
- Administered cost evaluations and reviewed prototypes.
- Several new designs were released and completed based on recommendations to manufacture.
- Evaluated, recommended, purchased and installed equipment including CNC machines, cleaning systems, and a cooling tower system.
- Designed and coordinated the building of test stands.
- Used Avanti, EMS, Epicor, IQS, Microsoft, SolidWorks PDM, Vantage and Government software.Used Excel for a tool inventory system and Access for a raw material inventory system.
B.S. In Industrial Technology
Associate Manufacturing Engineering Manager Resume
Summary : Professional Manufacturing Engineer with 10+ years of experience in manufacturing processes, project management, six sigma lean manufacturing and process improvement. Have the ability to support high demand, fast paced industry needs as well as the process experience to manage and maintain a slow paced, detail and process oriented establishment.
Skills : Job Safety Assessment, Statistical Process Control, Engineering Management.
- Performed troubleshooting to the component level of printed circuit boards saving the company $275,000 due to product waste.
- Provided test process documentation to international contract manufacturers for both NPD and legacy products.
- Effectively developed appropriate test fixture designs for more cost effective performance.
- Successfully performed kaizen events to improve efficiency, cost reduction and documentation data management system.
- Created work instructions and process criteria for new product assembly.
- Used SAP to manage, control and create BOMs, RMAs, SCARs, CARs, Routings.
- Developed methods to properly and accurately document and control first pass yield on incoming products.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager II Resume
Headline : Experience leading and partnering with teams to develop and implement action plans. Adept at developing and maintaining processes that will reduce waste and improve Safety, Quality, Cost and Productivity Highly focused and results-oriented in supporting complex, dead-line driven operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, MAS 5000 SAP.
- Reduced labor hours applied per unit produced on two assembly lines by 50%.
- Redeveloped process in spot welding to increase daily output, reducing operator cycle time, reducing cost in copper used.
- Lead a team of engineers in maximizing capacity, so outsourced part could be brought back into daily production displacing thousands of dollars in company overhead.
- Oversaw the changes in the routings as improvements were made on the shop floor.
- Directed manufacturing engineer's to collect data in areas that were experiencing safety, quality and productivity issues.
- Implemented safety process improvements for material handling.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager I Resume
Objective : Experienced Manufacturing Manager, Program Manager, New Product Introduction Manager. Responsible for communication and collaboration of issues that impact cost, schedule and supply. Exceptional Manufacturing background, skilled at managing DFM initiatives, process improvements, and capacity requirements to achieve cost, quality, schedule, and supply chain continuity issues.
Skills : Strong Team Leader, Developed Team, On-Time Project Execution.
- Managed staff of Manufacturing Engineers, Manufacturing Test Engineers, Production, Warehouse and Facilities employees.
- Managed cross-functional NPI teams driving operational readiness, manufacturing development, cost, quality, and launch schedule.
- Managed supply chain and operational issues requiring engineering and executive team support.
- Lead the manufacturing process validation of new products before worldwide product release.
- Lead root causes analysis and resolution of manufacturing and warranty defects.
- Improved to enhance suitability for automated assembly.
- Managed all Operational issues of a design, manufacturing and warehouse facility.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced management professional focused on developing efficiencies, customer relations, and profit producing manufacturing strategies. Leverages hands on experience with an extensive knowledge of modern manufacturing processes to develop on time measurable results.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project.
- Oversaw and directed duties of 6 engineers and 4 machinists.
- Developed for engineering change notices and first articles.
- Developed SOP for updating managers of events and status of projects at the facility.
- Designed and constructed new presses to attach fingerboard to the neck of the guitar.
- Designed assembly line for final assembly of guitar.
- Installed computer test stations for guitars' frequency response curves and electric pickups Designed and had constructed dual self aligning screw drivers and dual cutter tapering machine.
- Implemented EPA software for Title V emissions.
- Re-designed process for assembling guitars more efficient.
BS In Industrial Technology