Senior Manufacturing Engineer Resume
Headline : An accomplished team leader with a proven track record for successful closure of technically complex projects implemented on a global scale across multiple facilities, led across diverse cross-functional teams. As a team leader and project manager, holds a record for the successful closure of numerous design control projects, validations, qualifications, and manufacturing implementations that have resulted in large revenues in product launches as well as maintaining business in sustaining and improvement projects.
Skills : Six Sigma Black Belt, Lead Manufacturing.
- Directed highly detailed, technically complex engineering projects in large, cross-functional, and multi-disciplined teams.
- Led development and analytical support with internal and external resource support.
- Oversaw procurement of products, including supplier selection and sourcing to manufacturing operations at global Allergan plants, sterilization, packaging, labeling, demand planning, logistics, and global-scale distribution.
- Furnished outline of tasks, planned scheduling, identified critical paths, and organized projects effectively and efficiently for on-time delivery to align with budget and organization business goals.
- Represented and supported marketing in value improvement projects, line extensions, new product introductions, and sustainability, with the successful launch of worldwide catalog SKUs in long-term implants, breast aesthetics, and Lap-Band products.
- Consolidated and reviewed design control files in product development, line enhancements, verification/validations, manufacturing implementation, marketing development, worldwide RA approvals, and logistics implementation.
- Attained and identified the necessary resources to initiate tasks and coordinate and monitor project performance.
B.S. In Industrial Engineering
Junior/Senior Manufacturing Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of combined professional experience across many industrial sectors in full-cycle EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) Project Management, OEM Machine Design, Process Engineering, Maintenance and Engineering Department Management, Environmental Management, and Production Supervision.
Skills : Ms Project, Autocad.
- Responsible for the morale, welfare, and continuous improvement of Maintenance Department personnel through leadership, mentoring, engagement, performance appraisals, and continuing education.
- Responsible for the identification, inventory, procurement, and supply management of Maintenance, Repair, and Operational (MRO) assets.
- Responsible for spending activities and budgetary forecasts for MRO, Consumables, and Tooling requirements for 11 manufacturing cells.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of the Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Programs.
- Provide engineering support to facility operations through applied Problem Solving and Root-Cause Analysis techniques.
- Manage projects from conceptualization through commission; ranging in scope from process modifications to the design, manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of manufacturing cell modifications.
- Notable achievements include the planning and management of an 8-day Maintenance Outage with less than 1 weeks' notice, resulting in a 30% overall reduction in trouble calls.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Technician Resume
Summary : Professional Manufacturing Engineer with 10+ years of experience in manufacturing processes, project management, six sigma lean manufacturing and process improvement. Have the ability to support high demand, fast paced industry needs as well as the process experience to manage and maintain a slow paced, detail and process oriented establishment. Skilled in analyzing technical designs and the effective management of engineering professionals, with general knowledge of government compliance and market trend analysis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lean Six Sigma, SolidWorks.
- Reduced cycle times on assembly lines by 31% by eliminating NVA activities and improving work cell arrangement.
- Improved parts delivery to the assembly lines by reducing transportation damage by 63%.
- Led projects with Product Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality to define, document, and implement the test requirements and methodologies for initial product qualification and production process readiness.
- Provided authoritative guidance about Six Sigma principles (Sampling, Acceptance Criteria, DOE, Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis, FMEA, control charts, capability analysis) as well as guidance on Design Control elements to New Product Development team members and Manufacturing Team.
- Completed supplier audits to ensure supplier capacity and capability including reconciliation of inspection methods, and evaluation of proposed vendor changes for NPD.
- Successfully applied Six Sigma knowledge to cut cost due to waste and scrap by 65% in one quarter.
- Reducing the cost due to material waste from $349,000 to $122,150.
- Provided manufacturing data for design engineers using Design for Manufacturability and Assembly (DFMA) methods and Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) tools.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of experience in manufacturing environments and as senior manufacturing engineer more than the last 10 +years with extensive experience in all aspects of the duties required.
Skills : Solidworks, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, PCB Design And Layout, Machinist, Facilities Management, Troubleshooting, Troubleshooting.
- Estimated manufacturing costs, determined time standards, recommended tooling and process improvements for new and existing scientific equipment and systems.
- Implemented 5S methodology to increase efficiency and effectiveness, which reduced materials inventory and increased throughput.
- Collaborated with design and engineering teams on release of new products.
- Reviewed new product designs to ensure manufacturability, reliability and serviceability.
- Conducted engineering change order reviews for improved manufacturability and engineering improvements ensuring that all engineering changes were fully documented and implemented throughout all departments effected.
- Managed installation projects for worldwide customers ensuring timelines, budget objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identified complexity issues and unpredictable failures for a tube auditor that resulted in a six sigma product review and redesign with significant improvement and cost reduction.
- Collaborated with quality inspectors to insure vendors met product requirements and provided guidance to vendors to improve process to ensure quality and repeatability along with verifying the results were cost effective.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer III Resume
Summary : Senior level professional with an extensive background in the development, launch and sustained manufacture of medical devices. Product Development - cross-functional teamwork in development of design requirements, specification documentation (DFx), prototype development, dFMEA and design verification. Process Development - development of manufacturing requirements, pFMEA, manufacturing process (layout, tooling, capital equipment), costing, BOM structures, work instructions, change management, operator training, equipment qualification/process validation and design transfer.
Skills : Software and Instrumentation/Fabrication Experience.
- Team leader for pre-launch development and validation and post launch improvement of automated device assembly equipment located at contract manufacturing organizations.
- Established pre-launch readiness for the Exubera Insulin Inhaler by leading successful validation of six complex automated assembly systems at two contract manufacturing supplier locations.
- Teams developed all validation lifecycle documents (requirements, specifications, validation protocols) in accordance with GAMP4 guidelines and successfully validated all systems.
- Worked closely with Regulatory Affairs to determine impact of proposed design changes and manufacturing issues, as well as providing review and comment on proposed filing submissions.
- Participated in second party compliance audits of two primary contract manufacturing organizations.
- Performed capability and QS assessments of both precision machining and injection molding suppliers.
- Led teams in the development of proposals, plans and implementation of post-launch process improvement projects.
- Developed project task list, schedule and managed team performance, achieving increase in operational efficiency (OEE) from 30% to 65% in six months.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer II Resume
Objective : Seasoned Manufacturing Engineer with more than 20 years of experience in fast-paced Manufacturing. Excellent project management and problem solving skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in capital project acquisitions and manufacturing process improvements.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Schedule,.
- Responsible for production support, estimating, operations plans & cost structures for new production programs.
- Purchased, launched, tooled and programmed CNC lathes, CNC machining centers & grinders, quick-change workholding, cutting tools and software.
- Reduced manpower requirements by 24 people.
- The capital purchased for machine tools and tooling was $6M and followed ITAR regulations.
- Trained all Production Operators and Manufacturing Engineers in 5S and implemented 5S in the Plant.
- Created the capital & labor plans, production pricing, manufacturing and QS9000 quality system for the Ford Motor Company and US Department of Energy Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) program utilizing Gas Turbine Engines for automotive power plant applications.
- Worked with suppliers to develop there capabilities at producing components for the required volumes.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer I Resume
Objective : Experienced senior level engineer with a culmination of manufacturing and product development engineering experience. Expertise in creative and efficient design and creative development of products, tooling, equipment, and people to support both short and long term company objectives. Proven engineering project manager with solid experience leading teams of people to complete complex capital projects on time and within budget constraints.
Skills : Metal stamping high speed, fine blanking, transfer press, OD and centereless grinding, automated assembly, welding, powder paint, Microsoft products, Autocad, Solidworks, Gets in and gets it completed, Team player.
- Responsible for specification, design, implementation, and maintenance of all aspects of manufacturing equipment and facilities including injection molding, assembly, tool-room, and buildings.
- Management of all predictive and preventive maintenance programs.
- Design and development of new tooling, machinery, processes, and people to correspond with short and long term company objectives.
- Acting maintenance manager with direct control of maintenance department to ensure highly efficient and reliable machinery and facilities at all plants.
- Extensive involvement in new product development including design of innovative plumbing components that were not currently available in the market.
- Lead multiple continuous improvement initiatives through the use of lean tools.
- Lean Champion spearheading multiple continuous improvement projects resulting in increased safety, efficiency, and productivity.
- Lead the design and implementation of Quick Mold change and machinery upgrades across entire facility reducing part setup time by 80% and accommodating 55 mold changes per day across 16 molding machines.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced manufacturing professional, offering a broad range of supervisory, training, coaching, engineering, team building, customer service and analytical skills. A talented organizer and resourceful problem solver; able to adapt to transition, institute positive change, exercise sound judgment and achieve results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Clean Room, Plasma Etching, E-beam Evaporation, Supervision.
- Purchased, installed and proved-in production and ancillary equipment, eventually decommissioning equipment for resale.
- Authored processing documentation including operating, maintenance and calibration instructions for Plasma Etch, Deposition and associated metrology facilities.
- Enhanced the productivity, yield and cycle time of manufacturing operations by implementing process, equipment and work methodology improvements.
- Developed and authored documentation addressing environmental, health and safety concerns and ISO compliance.
- Served as a team member, leader and facilitator for numerous quality improvement and change initiatives that positively effected personnel efficiency, product yield and manufacturing cycle time.
- Created and delivered a training module for all newly hired manufacturing employees and developing a coaching methodology to enhance communication and accuracy in the workplace.
- Proven track record advancement with promotions to Engineering Associate, Process Engineer and Senior Engineer.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Manager Resume
Headline : Senior level manufacturing professional extensive manufacturing experience that has significantly improved operational performance in the areas of Productivity, Engineering, Quality and Safety for established and start-up manufacturing operations.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt, Mentoring Program For Inner City Teens.
- Implement strategic, complex manufacturing projects in conjunction with goals and imperatives for increasing revenue, optimizing cycle time, reducing defect rates, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Determines and specifies, revises and/or reviews the most economic methods, operation sequence and tooling for the fabrication of parts, finishing and assembly components, subassemblies for final products.
- Provides technical guidance and liaison to product operations, assists the supervisor on new techniques and may assist in the determination of causes of rejected parts and their disposition.
- Engineering project management: develop and lead manufacturing engineering project.
- Interfaces with internal and external resources in the detailed design and development of new products, and transitions to production sites.
- Ability to foresee common manufacturing difficulties and plan options.
- Responsible for assessing design feasibility and product functionality.
- Determines engineering and equipment needed to produce new products.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer/Analyst Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Senior Manufacturing Engineer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Project Management, Lean Manufacturing, ISO.
- Engineering support of all WMS Media Rooms worldwide, all slot machine manufacturing lines, Wide area progressive testing line and EOL testing.
- Responsible for lean manufacturing support, creating product/process and procedural guides, design improvements and cost reduction for all the Media Rooms and manufacturing production lines.
- Communicate with Lean Design Engineering, manufacturing floor personnel, and QA to resolve issues.
- Performed first article inspection for engineering and quality assurance.
- Part of the development of the NPI process project Provided technical support, training and working with vendors as required to manufacturing, quality, service and production for all bill val and printer peripherals.
- Supervised engineering technicians on assigned tasks.
- Created installation instructions and trained the production floor on customer requested player tracking peripherals.
- Aided in development of all CPU projects Audit BOM's for product structure and changing discrepancies on configurator issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Manufacturing Engineer Resume
Summary : Expertise in manufacturing methods, processes, work measurement, cost estimating, facilities, systems, and equipment. Strong knowledge of existing capabilities, current and new technology.
Skills : ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified LabVIEW Developer.
- Led effort to execute assigned projects related to manufacturing methods, processes, work measurement, cost estimating, facilities, systems, and equipment using knowledge of existing capabilities, current and new technology.
- Implemented the manufacture of new products or product lines with the emphasis on integrating the most efficient process and repeatable design.
- Developed safe, efficient, and cost-effective manufacturing processes.
- Ensured all processes and procedures were fully documented.
- Interfaced with manufacturing, design, purchasing and quality personnel to improve existing processes and increase safety.
- Provided technical support and training to shop operations and suppliers in the area of equipment, tooling, fixtures, and machines to ensure low-cost high-quality products.
- Focused on continuous improvement efforts, utilizing DFM, DFA and Lean techniques to increase customer service and productivity, while decreasing lead times, scrap and inventory for various product lines.