Requirements Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 7 years experience of business analysis experience, including the gathering and documenting of high-level business requirements and detailed software requirements specification utilizing a modified IEEE template. Effective at interviewing business users, stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME's) and eliciting needs and translating those needs into clear and concise functional and non-functional requirements.
Skills : C/C++, Gcc, Fortran.
- Gathered requirements for enhancements to the InvoiceXpress system to further automate the workflow for approvals and the A/P system via Blackberry.
- Gathered requirements necessary to do a proof of concept (POC) on vendor software selected to electronically track marketing ads.
- Defined specifications that would be used to prove the vendor software worked from all venues; the ATM system, the automated touchtone phone banking (IVR) and Online banking within the expected response times.
- Elicited requirements for a new application for a global team that would track instant messages (IM's) for traders in an effort to meet SEC regulations and audit standards.
- Defined each areas different messaging uses such as Lotus Notes, AOL and Yahoo.
- Met with the auditing team to define which IM data to needed to be retained and which key words were needed for scanning per the regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Requirements Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced Agile Scrum Master and Software Project Manager with 15 years of experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle Highly motivated, goal oriented individual who is creative in the design, development and implementation of new processes with excellent reasoning, probing, analytical, communication, and leadership skills.
Skills : Hadoop, Java, C, C++, MongoDB, JSON, SQL, HTML 5, Java Script.
- Worked with the project manager, product manager, and/or project sponsor to document the product's vision and the project's scope.
- Identified project stakeholders and user classes.
- Documented user class characteristics.
- Identified appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities.
- Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and / or viewpoints.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint extensively to share documents and publish information with other users in PM Acquisition Business.
- Wrote Requirements Design Document and use cases for applications to be implemented in Microsoft SharePoint.
Master Of Science
Jr. Requirements Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Requirements Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MS Office, Excel, Ms Word.
- Provided technical leadership for the analysis and documentation of requirements through the conduct of multiple Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents in accordance with DOD 5000.02 processes.
- Included Initial Capabilities Documents (ICDs), a DOTMLPF-P Change Request (DCR), Capability Development Documents (CDDs), and Capability Production Documents (CPDs).
- Facilitated and/or led Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings to conduct review/revision and validation of USMC system requirements.
- Included preparing briefing presentations and capturing meeting minutes and action items.
- Lead/managed the analysis and configuration for a complete system description to support the program's Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) in a Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD) document.
- Included defining the technical, programmatic and operational characteristics of the system.
- Resolved specific capability gaps as the result of a Capabilities-Based Assessment (CBA) by using relevant metrics to quantify the capabilities of systems to determine how capable they are of performing critical tasks.
Master Of Business Administration
Requirements Analyst III Resume
Objective : Lisa is a highly experienced and polished federal and public sector consultant. Worked in a variety of contractor's roles for such agencies . Veterans Administration, and DOD. She has an extensive knowledge in Customer Service, IT Operations, and Requirements Analysis.
Skills : Areas Of Expertise: Customer Service & Client Relations, Application Support & Maintenance, Process & Performance Improvement.
- Included conducting meetings with front and middle offices users, identifying the impacted systems related to rate change initiative, documenting, scoping and decomposing the requirements gathered, assisting the technical lead to develop the functional specification document, assisting system testing and UAT testing, and providing user training.
- Worked with developers and trade desk executives to gather, analyze, document and validate requirements, procedures and system documentation for a web-based reporting tool implementation.
- Documented included High Level Design, Detail Design, and software requirements specifications.
- Created use cases and storyboards for requirements gathering.
- Provided assistance to developers, stakeholders, design team, QA team, Project Manager and a field service engineer.
- Created the as-Is and To-Be data flow diagrams for different phases of the project.
- Translated Technical spreadsheets into process flow diagrams for PMO and USPS executives to review.
Requirements Analyst II Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of Insurance industry experience encompassing a wide range of roles and industry verticals. 12 years of IT industry experience and especially as a Lead Business Analyst and Industry Consultant. Experience in leading and managing teams and multiple roles. Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Skills : Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Powerpoint, SQL, Microsoft Project.
- Drafted Functional specifications and ensure traceability is maintained across all phases of the Software implementation.
- Coordinated between working groups for inputs on Data flows and Data Interactions across systems.
- Worked with Customer Service, Configuration, Programming to ensure that the client's expectations were supported for the upcoming plan year Worked .
- Actively lead requirements meetings with client in order to ensure that the provisional requirements match the technical specifications for the .
- Assisted with data migration from previous database system to Focus to ensure the new system formats and requirements were met.
- Used batch control reports to upload data to the new system databases, to ensure no data was lost in the migration process.
- Worked as part of a team devoted to restructuring the database's architecture via a thirdparty vendor.
Requirements Analyst I Resume
Headline : To achieve a significant Business Analyst role which amalgamates the expertise of Requirement gathering and Management in the Organization Highlights of the organizational role More than five years of Business Analyst role with expertise of use cases/BRD with the inception of BTRD. Performed data analysis for Medical Coding.
Skills : QA, Business Analysis, Healthcare Management, Business Banking, Banking - Digital User Experience, Claims Adjudication.
- Responsible for the Change Management process for the WellPoint Care Management legacy systems to track and test the configuration enhancements in the application.
- Performed a quarterly data analysis of the Medical Coding data existing in the WellPoint Medical Decision support system which included ICD-9/HCPCS/CPT codes with an average volume of more than 2000 codes for a single application.
- Performed Requirement Gathering for the Change Requests which involved o Interviews o Focus Group sessions With the clinical staff such as Doctors/Nurses.
- Able to support the application by reducing the resource count from three to one in just one year.
- Created onboarding materials for new employees.
- Identified system specific operational performance attributes as it applied to an incremental capability in an acquisition program.
- Worked on the Easy Trial project to help online shoppers determine clothing size Gathered requirements for the project and testing it in different.
B.tech In Electrical Engineering
Assistant Requirements Analyst Resume
Summary : Hands-on and diverse IT and management experience in operations, business analysis and end-user support. Focused efforts on hands-on service, troubleshooting, and problem solving for executives and employees. Consistently exceeded performance expectations coupled with track record of success maintaining operational productivity and efficiency.
Skills : Written Communication, Leadership, Problem Solving.
- Facilitated discussions between VBA organizations and OI&T concerning business requirements, operations support, and other special projects.
- Coordinated special projects that do not clearly fall within the scope of a single office.
- Managed (through established change control processes), validate, and generate business requirements for systems development and operations support.
- Built requirements for accounting and payments system.
- Handled change requests for enhancements or defect repair.
- Participated in user acceptance testing.
- Documented errors including frequency and severity.
Associate Requirements Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of full lifecycle experience in systems analysis, business process analysis, requirements management, and financial analysis. Extensive experience in developing technical requirements, design, development support, implementation, maintenance and management of ongoing projects.
Skills : Action Script, Flash, Air.
- Recommended and specified optimal solutions based on applicable business and industry requirements.
- Identified stakeholders, determined appropriate requirements, elicitation and documentation techniques, management processes and assessed progress of assigned efforts.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to define project scope, vision and identify constraints, dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues.
- Collaborated with various stakeholders to define functional and non-functional requirements.
- Developed project plans, project schedules, business process documentation, mockups and wireframes.
- Developed status and risk analysis reports for all stakeholders.
- Served as both a subject matter expert and conduit between the DLA's customer community and the Northrop Grumman software development team for the.
Assistant Requirements Analyst I Resume
Summary : An IT professional with experience in requirements analysis, QA, and project management in multiple industries. Excellent written and oral communications skills and have effectively used them to communicate with customers and developers in gathering and documenting requirements for technical process improvement solutions. a quick learner with a variety of software skills and enjoy the challenge of working in industries outside previous experiences.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Analysis, Agile Development, RUP, Project Management, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering.
- Identified data driven charting data elements and mapped them to the NIR data warehouse.
- Documented need and feature requirements for Automated Visualization.
- Prepared final deliverable specification for Automated Visualization.
- Participated in the creation of company-wide requirements management plan.
- Acted as Product Owner for sustaining work on Aspen and maintained the product backlog.
- Created new and updated existing use cases to support functional enhancements to EDD.
- Gathered and documented functional requirements for enhancements to eLog.
- Created new and updated existing use cases to support functional enhancements to Aspen.
Bachelor Of Science
Requirements Analyst Resume
Objective : Over eleven years of experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation and data analysis. Worked extensively in Insurance, Government and Financial sectors.
Skills : Written Communication Trainins: AECMA Simplified Technical.
- Worked with business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to analyze various known issues, identify new issues and recommend solutions in the Discovery phase of the project.
- Analyzed and consolidate all the issues and recommendations in the second phase of the project to present a summary report to the project management and executive committees.
- Created process flow diagrams to document the current state and future state of business processes for financial aid programs.
- Extracted and analyzed system requirements from stakeholders for new software releases and patches.
- Authored, maintained and managed systems requirements documents such as use cases.
- Prepared and delivered presentations highlighting existing issues and proposed solutions as well as newly implemented software functionality.
- Developed business process flows and data dictionary for IT development team.
Insurance Financial Dynamics Course