Customer Support Technician Resume
Objective : Energetic, enjoyable, self-driven, detail-oriented professional with 3 years of Service Desk experience and 2 years on-site technical data center experience with IBM X series systems, 6 years of customer service professionalism.
Skills : Power Systems, Windows7, XP, Office.
- Manages the telephone support line for direct customers and distributors throughout the US.
- Installs equipment/upgrades supplied by LJ, at customer sites, without the need for supervision.
- Provides on site training throughout the US on the curriculum basics and thorough navigation on how to use our Learning Management System to teachers and school administrators.
- Contacts customers and obtains information to assist in improving customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose and provides quotes to customers on equipment returns to judge if damaged or need for repair under warranty and the likelihood for local repair.
- Documents all customer contacts in the customer tracking database.
- Solves straightforward customer issues without assistance, and occasionally more complex issues with assistance from head office and the development team.
- Improved employee morale with upbeat and positive attitude daily.
Sr. Customer Support Technician Resume
Objective : Professional sales associate with successful career history of closing sales, increasing customer satisfaction and mentoring people in the fitness industry. Technical customer service specialist with the capacity to quickly learn and synthesize new networking technologies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Participant Observation, Interviewing, Research Design, Grant Proposal Writing.
- Offered support to hospital, clinic, & local IT staff.
- Helped troubleshoot software & hardware issues.
- Submitted how to articles to keep all of the staff educated with any new material.
- Educated customers on products and assist them in fully utilizing available features of the program.
- Maintained effective call ownership by providing timely resolutions, maintaining contact on ongoing issues and managing open tickets.
- Answered and processed incoming customer calls effectively and efficiently to optimize customer experience.
- Responded to Inbound calls, emails, & chats Followed proper troubleshooting steps, ask clarifying questions, and discover underlying causes of Concern.
- Documents all customer related conversations, steps and actions taken, and results and resolutions obtained throughout each call.
Certificate Of Completion
Jr. Customer Support Technician Resume
Objective : Extensive knowledge in computer systems and proficient in various operating systems. Experience in developing, testing and implementation of various based applications. Analyzing software usability and performance, recommending changes to improve functionality.
Skills : Networking, Computer building, Software Installation, Hardware replacement and testing.
- Actively listened to customer needs and offer appropriate education of products and services to prevent churn.
- Responded in real time to customer Inbound questions and problems.
- Made outbound calls to touch base with new customers, determine if satisfied or need help, and ensure the customer is satisfied with their new installation.
- Utilized resources to upsell and explain competitive edge.
- Educated customers in the use of installed products, service offerings, billing, charges, and product features.
- Resolved customer complaints and situations calmly and courteously.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service and technical problems using remote control tools with PC/MAC and tablet.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues when the customer is using a smartphone app.
Lead Customer Support Technician Resume
Summary : Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer service and decision making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Computer Skills.
- Updated customer accounts and information on a daily basis.
- Communicated with customers, employees and other individuals to answer questions and explain information.
- Resolved technical printer issues for clients on the phone and through e-mail.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
- Worked under strict deadlines and responded to service requests and emergency call-outs.
- Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
Customer Support Technician III Resume
Summary : Results-oriented and dedicated individual and team player with a background of more than three years' experience working on, maintaining and updating personal computers.
Skills : Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, Visio, MATLAB, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, SolidWorks.
- Providing assistance with Account Registration, Installation, and Password Setup.
- Providing assistance with internet connections, On Demand TV, and telephone connections.
- Providing customers with directions to resolve user applications, firewall, and VPN issues.
- Providing customers with directions to setup and troubleshoot Home Networks and Routers.
- Documenting steps taken to resolve problems and issues.
- Answering/placing technical support calls from/for clients' customers.
- Providing assistance to the end user on installing desktop applications.
- Providing assistance with online technologies that is contracted to support.
Diploma In Program
Customer Support Technician II Resume
Summary : Customer Support Technicians are professionals who are constantly deepening their knowledge of the software and honing the skills required to help customers resolve their problems.
Skills : Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, Computer Hardware, Customer Service, Windows Server, Computer Repair, Citrix, Switches, Wireless, POS, Field Service, Computer Repair And Troubleshooting, Avaya, Networking.
- Answer incoming calls and troubleshoot and resolve customer's internet connection.
- Remotely connect to customer's pc when needed to troubleshoot email and pc issues.
- Configure and troubleshoot issues with customer's Router and other AT&T equipment.
- Order replacement equipment and recommend network upgrades that would better serve the customer.
- Provide an excellent customer service experience for customer on all service calls and promptly resolve all customer's issues.
- Utilize AT&T's call management software and notate all steps and actions taken to arrive to customer's resolution.
- Troubleshoot internet connection on Business and Residential customers.
Customer Support Technician I Resume
Summary : Demonstrated outstanding abilities in customer service, professionalism and fostering teamwork. Customer Support Technician is responsible for providing quality customer support to the company. They are expected to be customer oriented and work well with other team members. They will be asked to assist customers with technical issues, including troubleshooting, documentation and documentation creation, training, and documentation enhancement.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Technician.
- Expediently resolved hardware and software interface and interoperability issues.
- Created and modified user accounts and permissions.
- Acted as a liaison with help desk teams to identify issues and determine accuracy/relevance of information.
- Utilized expertise and sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, making appropriate recommendations.
- Directly managed customer issues and configured domain services for customer accounts.
- Demonstrated thorough attention to detail when performing work.
- Actively assessed customer needs, providing information and assistance to resolve problems and satisfy expectations.
Customer Support Technician/Executive Resume
Summary : To acquire a position that will combine educational training, skills, and work experience. Seeking a Technical Support position with a company that offers opportunities for advancement and learning based on strong technical skills and job performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Tasked with Windows systems, troubleshooting, upgrades, and installations.
- Provided telephone and in-person computer and internet support to County employees.
- Performed system admin activities as required.
- Recommended and/or performed upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Trained and oriented staff on use of hardware and software.
- Responded to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically.
- Performed hands-on problem resolution at the desktop/network level including installing/upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups and configuring system and applications.
Customer Support Technician/Representative Resume
Headline : Customer Service Technician is able to respond to end user request for assistance using existing manuals and scripted responses.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair.
- Liaison for e-commerce website, ensuring correct product placement and technical analysis of usability issues.
- Sold correct parts to repair the inoperability of the units.
- Operated Refuse/Recycle units in field to ensure proper diagnoses and correct operation of repairs.
- Welding process to construct heavy refuse equipment.
- Utilize flame and plasma torch to cut metals of various size and materials.
- Maintained correct inventory to ensure timely delivery of products to customer, internal and external.
- Transported units on public highways between manufacturing plants.
Customer Support Technician Resume
Headline : Provide reliable support in the technical field. Managing computer systems and keeping up with the latest technology. comfortable in computer and network environments and will bring a motivated attitude.
Skills : Technical Support, Computer Maintenance, Videography.
- Provide premium customer support over phones and online chat.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and dispatch technicians for on-site repairs.
- Coordinate and schedule on-site repairs with customers and service vendor.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Update customers of any part backlog or delays.
- Resolve hardware and software issues on first contact if possible.
- Setup and configuration of Microsoft Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Office 2010, and 2013.