Customer Success Manager Resume
Objective : A highly motivated and adaptable client service manager with over 7 years experience in technology, finance and insurance industries. Proven project team leader and client service manager. Focused on building excellent productive client relationships, working to identify their needs, quickly resolve issues and to assure their business needs are met.
Skills : Operational Process Development, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Marketing/Social Media, Product Demonstration, Customer On-Boarding, Project Management, Customer Retention, Event Coordination, Data Analysis, Final Cut Pro, Salesforce.
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with enterprise-level customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer's lifetime.
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the Smartsheet subject matter expert providing guidance and addressing challenges on work/ project management and collaboration to customers.
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand Smartsheet use throughout the account.
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from Smartsheet.
- Work closely with the Sales and Professional Services teams to share customer insights that inform additional product and service sales opportunities.
- Provide expert customer insight to product management, marketing and sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed in the user experience,
Sr. Customer Success Manager Resume
Summary : To use experience as a Customer Success Manager and Communications degree to assist existing and new accounts. Obtain a role that I can continue to work with clients and build great customer service with each client. Increase customer satisfaction and exceed any company standards and expectations.
Skills : Marketing Automation, Operations Management.
- Manage a portfolio of high revenue, long-term clients to ensure success of marketing automation platform Build strong client relationships to nurture long-term growth and confidence in product.
- Integrate technical expertise of product with industry best practices in digital marketing to create effective nurture campaigns, lead generation strategy, and email marketing programs.
- Being proficient at SaaS (Software as a Service), CRM tools, Microsoft Outlook, Marketing Automation, Webinars and other available resources in order to assist accounts.
- Collaborate with product development and sales teams to identify areas of need for upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Maintain over 140 customer accounts and manage a rotating portfolio of new clients to ensure a successful implementation and application of software.
- Perform monthly/weekly account reviews to insure clients are meeting goals and make recommendations to improve metrics.
- Meeting quarterly goals in upsells and other metrics.
- Listened to client feedback to identify different market trends and help product management develop road maps that lead to success.
Bachelor In Arts
Jr. Customer Success Manager Resume
Objective : Talented CRM Professional with over 10 years of customer service experience with excellent communication, documentation, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills : Salesforce, Ektron, HTML, JIRA, TFS, Gemini.
- Responsible for ongoing services and communications with clients, including promoting client relationship as needed, executing contracted services and performing contract reviews, retro adjustments and audits.
- Facilitated live Instructor led training of Translation Workspace software to customers on weekly basis through live webinar/GoToMeeting.
- Troubleshoot and resolved software issues reported by both internal and/or external customers to ensure Translation Workspace system stability using TFS and Service Desk.
- Created and automated multiple Excel Macro reports by incorporating raw data from different sources.
- Developed, revised, and distributed promotional email marketing campaigns using Marketo software to generate awareness and retain user adoption.
- Responsible for creating, organizing, and presenting RFP's, bids and proposals for new and existing clients.
- Provided monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for senior management and finance department.
- Monitored all campaign performance metrics using Marketo and Ektron on weekly basis.
Customer Success Manager III Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and organized. Personable and articulate communicator; collaborative work style - Goal focused, ability to prioritize high volume workload, multitask, delegate, and work well under pressure.
Skills : Relationship Builder, Implements Best Practices, System Administrator/Support.
- Collaborated with senior executives and government representatives to assess their strategic business needs and deliver actionable requirements.
- Developed and implemented an enterprise-wide strategic business process initiative that was successfully delivered to over 3000 personnel across 7 organizational divisions in Northern Iraq.
- Delivered Business Intelligence products to help customer realize a time saving of 75% by creating solutions and visualizations to suit their critical needs.
- Worked, as part of a team, on a $5M contract proposal that was won to expand usage across multiple business verticals.
- Led over 75 projects implementing SaaS and client-server implementation projects at 6 remote locations.
- Taught analysts and leadership how to consistently leverage data, using tools and applications to optimally process information for critical decision-making.
- Implemented systems, projects, and enterprise business processes to ensure successful utilization of strategic vision of executive leadership.
Customer Success Manager II Resume
Objective : Customer Success Manager position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Very Proficient In Using Standard Microsoft Office.
- Work with current Samanage customers to sell additional software licensing to existing accounts, for IT Asset Management, IT Service Management, and Professional Services.
- Maintain book of business and develop relationships with over 100 current customers.
- Develop internal processes around QBRs, NPS surveys, and delivery of materials to enhance Customer Success with Samanage solution.
- Provide ongoing support for SaaS-based service desk and asset management solution on a per needed basis.
- Perform demonstrations of the product to additional departments within company and continue to expand account beyond IT to other departments in the company.
- Periodically contact current customers to ensure that they are completely successful with our ITSM and IT Asset Management software.
- Identify organizational processes and assist the customer with streamlining those processes by building them out in the application.
- Provide training to our customer base and internal training to new employees.
BS In Communication
Customer Success Manager I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated team player focused on customer success. Trusted Adviser status with clients to effectively and efficiently deliver system implementations, adding value through collaboration across all levels of an organization. Results-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, customer focused, and committed to the profitability of employer through customer satisfaction, retention and driving sales opportunities.
Skills : Gainsight, Salesforce, Spanish, Customer Relationship Management, Sales.
- Managed $1.2MM of recurring revenue across 34 Enterprise, Mid Market, and Corporate customers.
- Achieved an average client satisfaction score of 9.5/10 via surveys at the conclusion of research projects c Achieved 85% client retention rate over 16 months.
- Owned each customer's experience across the entire customer lifecycle, including onboarding, driving adoption, continual engagement, renewal, and expansion.
- Served as a strategic partner to customers by defining and monitoring success criteria with clients that related to their individual research & business goals.
- Drove agile customer research projects by managing researchers and internal resources.
- Partnered with UserTesting's Sales, Research, and Product teams to develop a plan for integrating UserTesting with each client's core architecture.
- Proactively identify churn risk and strategically plan to eliminate/divert risk.
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Customer Success Manager Resume
Headline : A persistent, results-oriented Customer Success/Project Manager with over 25 years of progressive accomplishments leading and managing technology projects and resources. Proven track record of success while creating success with highly visible, large scale, and complicated projects for City and County government. Demonstrates a passion for making improvements and managing change.
Skills : Evaluate & Improve Implementation Methodologies-improving Project Success Rates.
- Participated as a member of Accela's elite Customer Success Team developing and delivering Customer success assurance programs and strengthening Customer relationships.
- Traveled to Customer locations across the USA to develop Customer Success Plans and to participate in project troubleshooting and creating solutions.
- Identified problematic areas within Statements of Work (SOW) and worked with team members to resolve them.
- Provided improvements to Professional Services to correct/improve project implementation methodology (AIM).
- Recommended Success & Challenges knowledge base to ensure successful SOW development and AIM execution.
- Lead Customer focused cross functional teams to build Customer Success Plans specific to the Customer's needs/deliverables.
- Presented Customer Success Plans face-to-face to Customers throughout the USA.
- Built and strengthened Customer relationships with the goal of 100% Customer retention.
Bachelor Of Science
Bilingual Customer Success Manager Resume
Headline : Exceptionally precise yet comprehensive thinker; string team builder; skillful negotiator. Able to communicate complex ideas clearly and balance multiple priorities to meet strict deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Gotomeeting, Gotowebinar.
- Responsible for Advent's highest spend clients overall success.
- Focus on building partnerships with clients and developing a comprehensive understanding of their businesses and long term goals.
- Ensure customers are engaged and are deriving the most value from their investments.
- Serve as a client advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of both our products and service model.
- Work in depth with solutions, customer service, product development and marketing in order to provide the best product possible.
- Act as an escalation point for critical issues impacting a client's success and drive risk mitigation.
- Accomplish this by combining a deep knowledge of our products and establishing strong relationships with both key stakeholders at the client and internal resources.
- Work with account teams in order to successfully deliver clients through the renewals process.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Customer Success Manager Resume
Objective : Diversified employment history. 10+ years experience in Techncal/Internet Account Management. Proven track record in relationship management, business development and exceeding aggressive sales targets.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Success.
- Managed day-to-day responsibilities for engaging client including developing, planning implementing, managing, and controlling all client activities for both front line and senior level partners.
- Responsible for client retention and satisfaction.
- Exceeded all renewal and expansion goals through the last four quarters.
- Built and maintained strong working relationships with all key customer stakeholders including C-Level decision makers for a portfolio of over 45 programs.
- Presented consultative results and best practices to executive teams through use cases and analysis of client data on a regular basis.
- Acted as an advocate for the client when resolving issues with internal departments in the organization.
- Built a comprehensive knowledge base of clients within portfolio including programs, key contacts, risks, product shortfalls, and success stories.
Bachelors In Art
Lead Customer Success Manager Resume
Headline : Organized, results driven project manager aimed to exceed customer and stakeholder needs. Experienced in cross-departmental communication, time-line management and leveraging customer feedback to deliver exceptional products and workflow. Highly analytical, detail oriented and data focused.
Skills : Project Management, Account Management, Business Intelligence,.
- Operated effectively in a matrix organization to manage and propel top 100 insurance companies in the US and Canada.
- Worked in 4 member team to effect strategic growth for client portfolio generating 94% of revenue.
- Drove data management, standardization and scalability across sales verticles and departments.
- Developed and executed tactical sales initiatives utilizing data analytics and business intelligence.
- Fostered client relationships, created scalable workflows and optimized client processes.
- Led software integrations, managing client expectations, internal developmental resources and project timelines.
- Conducted pilot studies and prepared ROI analyses employing client provided data and internally develped statistical methodologies.
- Designed and implemented national sales programs, impacting 450% revenue growth for targeted customers.
BS In Biology
Customer Success Manager Resume
Objective : Energetic, self-driven, medical/surgical assistant and sales rep, with twelve years of clinical experience. Ability to increase and expand sales with an in-depth product and procedure experience within company policies and guidelines. Excellent communicator, with proven strengths in account management with the ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels, including presentations that are concise, compliant, ethical and persuasive.
Skills : Salesforce, Zendesk, Pardot, Illustrator.
- Manage Residential Solar accounts from the point of sale, through to install and to the point of Operation.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations leadership to manage a budget of $30,000$80,000 per account.
- Responsible for coordinating efforts with local operations in the state of MA, covering installation, electrical work, inspections and service visits.
- Integral member of the team in working on Key Accounts with Leadership throughout the Sales, Operations and Corporate Organization's throughout the company.
- Manage and maintain good relationships and ensure a high level of customer service with accounts in designated region.
- Entrusted with handling escalated situations regarding Legal, Media, BBB and other circumstances that puts the company at risk.
- Recognized as a top performer by the executive team in a Customer Experience dept.