Director of Technology Resume
Summary : A Managing Business Consultant and Service Management SME of 30 years experience with extensive subject matter expertise in IT Services Management (ITSM) and ITIL, methods, processes, strategic technology infrastructure planning, and developing cost effective solutions to meet customer business requirements. ITIL V3 candidate, CISSP trained.
Skills : Active Directory, Servers, Content Management, Network Administration, Web Services, Desktop Support, Excellent Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Ecommerce, Databases, Leadership, Office 365 Administration, Exchange Server, Strategic Planning.
- Responsible for the overall direction of campus information services - both focused on the support of learning and scholarship and those focused on the support of administrative functions, as well as all network functions, including telephone provisions.
- Coordinated with other members of senior management to maximize the efficiency and availability of services offered, including access to educational technology in classrooms, to online education, to administrative functions, and to Saint Louis School's local network and the Internet.
- Serve as an advocate for continuous development of student, faculty, and staff training, and for the use of high-quality information systems.
- Aligned the initial ITIL and ITSM framework to the enterprise technology plan and technology daily activities.
- Presented the initial presentation to the senior management describing the benefits and organizational cost savings for implementing the ITIL and ITSM framework for the enterprise.
- Established, planed, and administered the overall policies and goals of the information technology department.
- Analyzed the needs of departments and established priorities for feasibility studies, systems design and implementation and developed new and/or modified the company's information processing systems.
Asst. Director of Technology Resume
Headline : Executive Leadership Accomplished telecommunications manager demonstrating success in bestowing and implementing information technology within a global environment. Motivated towards improving organizational technology and network: security, functionality, management and training, contributing towards positive impacts to operations and the success of affected associated departments. Successful project manager, with given abilities in leading personnel.
Skills : Curriculum Development, Curriculum Design, Teaching, Educator, Information Technology, Information Architecture, Information Security, Executive Management.
- Implemented and updated security, Continuing Cyber security analysis and operational governance processes and practices associated with client use, vendor processes and risk mitigation due to cyber-attack risk.
- Continues to improve and expand communication with stakeholders so as to monitor and measure stakeholders' requirements while maintaining current efficiency of legacy systems.
- Provides hardware and software maintenance policy and procedures to include evaluation for continuation of use.
- Leads and participates in contract negotiations as it pertains to labor agreements, equipment bidding processes and maintenance agreements with specified vendors.
- Provides research, consultation, and recommendations for future technology requirements to include processes for procurement and implementation planning.
- Provides leadership for services in an effective and efficient manner so as to ensure maximum access to company services.
- Department duties require responsibilities for the research, procurement, installation and maintenance of server systems and associated attachable network hardware, computer hardware, software and Wi-fi systems, including VOIP communication systems.
- Continuing duties require direct actions requiring coordination and exacting detail between the Finance and Vice President's office.
PhD In Business
Associate Director of Technology Resume
Summary : Passionate visionary and dedicated leader. Advocate of Business Innovation, Business Process Improvement, Universal Engagement via Social Media & Mobile Apps, Global Economic Synergy, Consumer Driven Product/Service Development, Entrepreneur, Agile Executive, Tactful Strategist, Innovative Visionary.
Skills : Business and Management, Grant writing, CVS, Mathematica, NMR, GC, MS, IR, UV, TLC, SEC, polarimetry and transmission electron microscopy.
- Earned promotion following successful tenure as an Enrollment Counselor accountable for appropriately defining and implementing effective strategies to enhance the recruitment of students for graduate and undergraduate programs.
- Promoted to Campus Systems Administrator to manage, enhance and optimize IT operations for 3 campuses and 2 temporary sites throughout the State of Illinois.
- Facilitated regional trainings throughout the Midwest in collaboration with Regional Vice President to ensure enhanced productivity by use of new customized technology solutions.
- Oversee the appropriate delivery of all IT services, LAN/WAN infrastructure, security, broadband, VoIP, Active Directory, Back-up/Recovery and storage.
- Regional subject matter expert on Avaya CMS Supervisor 13 Administration (call monitoring system) of reports, agent groups and split/skills to effectively development call performance matrices for Midwest Enrollment divisions.
- Provide leadership and framework to appropriately identify IT services needs and respond to critical issues.
- Direct all aspects of simultaneous projects and develop new processes to increase overall efficiency.
- Analyze, recommend, implement and maintain key technologies to facilitate growth.
Director of Technology III Resume
Summary : Seasoned IT manger and computer Technician with over 15 years of education and experience of system configuration, IT design and network infrastructure. A patient, resourceful troubleshooter and problem solver with a vast knowledge of computer hardware, software, network applications and technology devices.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Filemaker Developer, Photoshop, Illustrator,.
- Responsible for day to day functioning of the school district network and computer systems.
- Assisted in writing grant application which won our district the "Classrooms For The Future" grant, providing over two hundred thousand dollars for purchasing wireless infrastructure equipment, laptops, interactive whiteboards, and projectors for our high school.
- Maintain district website using the School Fusion CMS management system.
- Configured and maintained the "Raptor" sexual offender detection system.
- Maintain VMWare Virtual server environment comprised of thirty-six servers Maintain Compellent SAN which houses all of the VMWare based virtual machines.
- Configured the Meals Plus cafeteria system which manages the food service department.
- Configured Meraki/Cisco system and Apple Configurator to manage iPad carts.
Director of Technology II Resume
Objective : Executive Leadership Accomplished telecommunications manager demonstrating success in bestowing and implementing information technology within a global environment. Motivated towards improving organizational technology and network: security, functionality, management and training, contributing towards positive impacts to operations and the success of affected associated departments. Successful project manager, with given abilities in leading personnel.
Skills : Profiencent in Intellectual Property law.
- Brought in to build and manage the Technology team consisting of development and infrastructure individuals, to oversee the development of a multi-million dollar CRM application, and support IT marketing initiatives.
- Established and managed a team that included a creative manager, software architect, developers, technical lead, QA test engineer, network administrators, and network consultants.
- Created and managed the overall Technology team budget, including resources, hardware, and software needs.
- Defined IT long and short term goals, company-wide applications roadmap, and infrastructure strategies and processes aligned with the business strategy and priorities.
- Performed annual 360 evaluations and worked with each individual to create short and long term career goals.
- Established and managed all vendor relations for software and hardware needs.
- Oversaw contracts and service level agreements.
- Implemented VMware cluster to minimize existing hardware costs and provide stability and redundancy for all production level servers.
B.S. In Mathematics
Director of Technology I Resume
Objective : An experienced, successful technology executive in both management and sales. Over 20 years experience in managed services, network and data center operations, technology support, help desk management, cloud computing, and software as a service.
Skills : PowerSchool, WordPress.
- Responsible for the planning, organization, analysis, and execution of all technology initiatives for Accelovance divisions and employees around the world.
- Responsible for defining and solving all user requirements and developing and implementing computer applications and solutions.
- Design, develop and implement comprehensive technology solutions to ensure user needs are met and data is processed according to Accelovance specifications and requirements.
- Perform GAP analysis of current technology platforms and future needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of current systems and offer solutions that support the business.
- Define user information requirements by conferring with divisions and analyzing functions.
- Plan system applications and provide support to develop testing and documentation.
Sr. Director of Technology Resume
Summary : Director Of Technology with experience leading new product initiatives, research and development, and process development. Demonstrates a proven record of solving complex problems and the ability to implement product/process improvements in highly technical industries, including microelectronics, medical device and polymers. Understands the fundamental structure property relationships necessary to develop new and innovative products and features.
Skills : Product Development, Research, Process Development.
- Directed technical operations related to manufacturing, materials, and engineering.
- Organized and led product quality, process efficiency and reliability, and technical support initiatives.
- Designed the hierarchy for a MES system to gather, store, and retrieve information from key pieces of manufacturing equipment and link data to apply statistical/analytical methods such as SPC, SQC and DOE.
- Built and implemented product specific programs to gather, record, and display critical manufacturing and quality parameters on SPC charts.
- Led a collaboration to transfer product technology from international licensee/technical partner to existing US manufacturing operations.
- Developed and implemented quality control measures to improve product performance and consistency leading to a 15% gain in market share and significant reductions in "claims" for interlocking concrete pavers.
- Implemented a solution to freeze-thaw durability of high performance MnDOT segmental retaining walls (SRWs) allowing a market re-launch and generating $50,000 in initial sales.
Jr. Director of Technology Resume
Summary : Analytical and strategic Director of Technology with extensive experience in developing and executing innovative technology solutions focusing on new ventures and initiatives that drive value and grow industry positioning. Adept at identifying problems, analyzing possible solutions, and determining best course of action to meet business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Libre Office, Computer Builds, Network.
- Oversaw production technology infrastructure, including hardware and software procurement and fulfillment, vendor management, contracts, security, process and procedure, design, and integration.
- Tasked to assess and remedy critical interruptions and delays to production workflow due to mismanaged, poorly designed, obsolete IT infrastructure.
- Worked closely with vendors to re-establish key software license agreements and bring all production software up to date.
- Consolidated multiple IT data closets through virtualization, resulting in improved energy efficiency footprint and more efficient administration.
- Redesigned network to incorporate 10GB fiber backbone and upgraded switches to Enterprise-level standards and specs.
- Enabled remote collaboration, utilizing VPN and associated security technologies.
- Upgraded Render Farm to meet needs of production's increased load of 2K, 4K, and Stereoscopic work.
- Configured and installed missing core services, such as DHCP, DNS, syslog, trouble ticket, image capture, and deployment.
B.S. In Computer Science
Lead Director of Technology Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Director Of Technology with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Web Design, Adobe Photoshop, Windows 7, Mac OS X, SQL, Asp, Wireless Networking, Network Administration, Physical Access Control, Google Domain Administration.
- Developed outsourced manufacturing capabilities (redundancy and contingency) to craft technology transfer for key growth requirements.
- Developed key manufacturing program using state of the art techniques for manufacture of silicon, silicon carbide, quartz, and ceramic components.
- Conducted benchmarking exercises by product type to address competitive gaps and identify new development requirements to define and maintain a vision of technological differentiation.
- Developed product manufacturability through engineering and manufacturing gap analyses.
- Partnered with customer engineering, quality, and supply chain staffs to meet strict customer specifications and requirements.
- Led technical aspects of business development from business case through concept and feasibility to prototyping and manufacturing - generating product road map strategies.
- Developed and maintained customer-driven capability and cost road maps (12-24 month rolling) by product group through a view of market needs and prioritization of efforts.
Director of Technology Services Resume
Summary : 20+ years of strategic enterprise and startup technology leadership experience. Adept at building and managing enterprise-scale, geographically distributed teams as well as building high-performing teams from ground up. Deep and broad knowledge of technology ranging from cloud, network and storage infrastructure to live internet video broadcasting and security compliance.
Skills : CISCO CNA course, CISCO Call Manager, Cisco Call Manager.
- Currently Program Managing the implementation of a Food Services Ordering and Warehouse Inventory system.
- Increase our F&R percentage by 3% realizing approximately 10% revenue increase.
- Managed the acquisition, installation, and maintenance of technology hardware for all Dallas ISD cafeterias and Food Service offices.
- Managed FCNS servers and IT security, strategic planning system setup for optimimal business use.
- Managed support for over 700 cafeteria workstations, ensuring all essential hardware and software are up to date and functional.
- Developed Policies and Procedures for change control, software upgrades, workstation imaging, and deployment processes Defined and structured point of service transaction system to help automate procedures.
- Conduct research and development of the expansion of computerized operations.
Master Of Science
Director of Technology/Manager Resume
Summary : Customer-focused IT professional, with over eighteen years of experience in the technology industry. Expert in leading, and contributing to projects designed to enhance system functionality, and end-user productivity. Acknowledged for capacity to tackle challenging issues, analyze viable alternatives, and provide innovative solutions that reside well within clients' financial and time frameworks.
Skills : Chief Information Officer.
- Devised and implemented strategies to ensure the availability of efficient, highly functional IT systems.
- Directed the server, network, backup/security, telephone, and student laptop network functions.
- Oversaw customized solutions for administrative, academic, maintenance/support (including public safety), and business (including bookstore) departments.
- Monitored all systems to expedite the identification and resolution of operational/ process issues.
- Led numerous and often simultaneous projects, including budgeting, coordination across functions, distribution of resources, and supervision of project teams.
- Played a key role in the technology committee and counseled library/facilities committees on IT issues.
- Spearheaded the provision of technical support, helpdesk services, and multimedia presentation support.
Director of Technology Resume
Summary : Hands-on Information Technology Manager, known for innovative approach to solving problems. Team leader experienced in building and motivating professional, capable, and responsive organizations. Polished and professional writer and presenter.
Skills : Microsoft office, Servers, Active Directory, Vmware, cisco switches, Strategic Planning, solarwinds, LAN, Wan, Operating Systems.
- Managed a lean team providing systems, network, end-user and technical support between two U.S.
- Principal individual contributions included enhancing data storage, disaster recovery capabilities, and security.
- Implemented systems/configuration management automation, planned and executed moves to new facilities.
- Responsible for data center design, office space networking, access control; electrical and networking installation contractors.
- Led initiatives in virtualization, upgrading the corporate network, Exchange Server migration, network monitoring, reducing business risk and increasing efficiencies.
- Negotiated several significant networking contracts, upgrading bandwidth, improving security and manageability of company networks.
- Introduced new technologies and professionalized department, including processes to track problem resolution and manage software licensing and installation; promoted training and development of staff.
Bachelor Of Science