Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Resume
Summary : Senior executive with a proven record of building, managing and growing technology departments and companies, and who combines in-depth technical knowledge with refined business acumen and management skills. An expert at building new and refining existing technology solutions and their accompanying processes that span the life cycle to deliver value to end users and other stakeholders.
Skills : Project Management, Strategic Planning, Sharepoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Integration, Process Improvement, mobile, Leadership, CRM, Web Development.
- Architected and led the effort the build the social networking and video exchange platform that was the underpinning of the business.
- Managed and hired in-house developers; graphic designers; content ingestion staff; contract flash and DBA resources; and an offshore development center in India.
- Controlled the technology roadmap, interfaced with external clients, and reported to the CEO.
- Designed and built background Windows services to handle ancillary site functionality, such as video encoding, reporting, content ingestion via RSS and integration with CDNs.
- Worked with media companies to integrate DAVE products with their social media strategy.
- Learned their existing business processes, content approval standards, rights clearance issues, and government standards, such as COPPA in order to ensure that DAVE products matched their needs.
- Orchestrated work sessions, design and deployment that typically included the client, their CDN vendor, graphic design group, production and approval staff.
Masters Of Engineering
Sr. Chief Technology Officer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Chief Technology Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Adobe Creative Suite, Product Development, Product Management, Product Management, Production Management, Product Innovation, Product Innovation, Mobile Marketing, Consumer Engagement.
- Led and managed a government and contractor workforce responsible for the enterprise architecture, engineering, and operations and maintenance business functions.
- Included the management of a $52M yearly budget, cloud computing technology, and business transformation, designing and building IT systems and products, and maintaining the availability of the IT production systems that enabled the mission.
- Transformed the IT business process model to align with a shared services approach.
- Improved business processes that increased customer satisfaction measures by 30% Improved human capital, employee morale, teamwork, and productivity through technology improvement, communication, and inclusion.
- Strengthened capital allocation of a $52M budget resulting in 30% cost avoidances through governance that ensured the alignment of IT investments with business strategies.
- Developed and implemented an IT Strategic Plan and an IT portfolio that improved system availability to 99.9% while minimizing business and security risks.
- Strengthened human capital by implementing a mentoring and coaching program that improved communication, teamwork, and conflict management that improved employee morale, increased productivity, and improved quality of service.
- Developed a Mobility Strategy that improved continuity of operations, customer service and operational readiness.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Chief Technology Officer Resume
Objective : Comprehensive experience directing talented teams to create and deploy cutting edge technologies to streamline processes and increase productivity, customer engagement, customer loyalty, and revenue streams. Recipient of numerous awards for dedication and innovation.
Skills : Executive Management, Technology, Outsourcing, Operations Management, Information Technology, Management.
- Reporting to the CEO, direct the technology vision of the company's architecture and IT business processes within a highly visible role.
- Implement and enforce standardizations across 5 locations throughout the US and international market and support new business initiative by developing IT requirements.
- Drive general business planning, procurement and budgeting in excess of $25 million across the IT organization to maintain company operations and competitiveness.
- Recruit and develop a strong team of multi and cross functional disciplined professionals to help achieve company's strategic goals.
- Work with company executives to execute strategic plans and technology focus by implementing enterprise IT architecture.
- Oversee development of user integration platforms and work closely with multiple vendors to build integration interfaces across different sites to support Merchant Services, CRM and ERP to external customers.
- Architect the company's' Data Centers requirements, future planning and expansions and its impact and risk assessment to customers.
- Ensure Business Continuity and design Disaster Recovery site plans and evaluate systems and technology alternatives to recommend best methods of project and product implementations.
Chief Technology Officer III Resume
Summary : Accomplished business professional with a broad-based background in finance, accounting, information systems and risk management. Over the past 20 years, Mr. Blume has successfully developed and implemented strategic and tactical plans to execute key business objectives.
Skills : Java, Spring, Network Administration.
- Maintain complete responsibility for technology infrastructure and support operations for $750 million banking institution encompassing 14 locations and 225 employees.
- Direct all facets of management and supervision of five staff members and additional contracted personnel to include hiring, scheduling, assigning tasks, providing direction, training, and conducting annual reviews.
- Engage in project management at all stages from planning and conducting ROI analysis to performing post-project evaluations.
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the selection and implementation/conversion of information systems comprised of loan documentation, company acquisition conversions, automated time/attendance, Internet-based applications, and improved business processes.
- Participate in the development and implementation of company and departmental strategic vision, procedures, policies, and standards.
- Conceptualize and architect infrastructure solutions instrumental in meeting strategic goals organization-wide.
- Oversee all activity related to network engineering, servers/workstations, hardware, and telephony.
- Manage inventory control, third-party support/service contract negotiations, and end-user support.
Chief Technology Officer II Resume
Summary : Business savvy technology leader with proven experience developing and implementing strategic technology plans that align with enterprise business objectives. Ability to effectively collaborate with business leaders while building and leading high performing technical teams in diverse, global and dynamic organizations. Unique combination of hedge fund and capital markets business knowledge, full life-cycle software development, deep experience with financial technology vendor solutions, industry best practice operational processes, as well as global technical infrastructure.
Skills : Investment Management, Hedge Funds, Strategic Technology.
- Create and provide ongoing management for integrated, wireless, internet, and telephone networks.
- Lead IT strategy and long-term vision; focused on building top-flight telecommunication and IT organization to sustainably support business needs.
- Manage, mentor, and motivate 10 direct reports and implement annual business plan and operating budget for the department.
- Negotiate service level agreements with clients and manage key accounts to ensure standards; source and oversee third-party contractor relationships.
- Secured two winning $24M Federal Stimulus grants for deployment of broadband services throughout a 15-county service area.
- Researched and wrote grant proposal and acted as Project Engineer and Manager for deployment of 700MHz wireless network - the first of its kind on the East Coast.
- Delivered broadband deployment of 14 new nodes 2 months ahead of anticipated completion and achieved 100% broadband availability to service area.
- Generated 30% more internet revenue with completion of broadband network, as well as development and launch of related internet products.
Assistant Chief Technology Officer Resume
Summary : Over 23 years of experience in the Technology Industry 18 years of experience in Management/Project Management Efficient, Cost Conscious and Process Focused Management/Project Management.
Skills : OrCad schematic capture; Eagleware Genesys analog simulator;.
- Accomplished a one year plan to help rebuild Information Technology Division and help renovate the burnt administration building.
- Managed enterprise technology, instructional technology infrastructure, systems and applications programs, including implementing emerging instructional technologies.
- Major Accomplishments: Using Six Sigma Methods Led IT to an instrumental role in an enterprise-wide turnaround.
- Recruited as part of a new executive team, took on the task of upgrading technology, systems and administrative processes.
- Using Six Sigma methologies, identified and addressed more than 100 different areas for improvement.
- Beyond IT/IS enhancements, personally contributed to the reinvigoration of institutional culture.
- Played an instrumental role in capturing $3M in savings (from a $35M overall budget) while achieving a 7% jump in student retention and a $5M gain in revenue in only one year.
Master Of Business
Chief Technology Officer I Resume
Objective : Senior Information Technology Executive looking for opportunity to add vision and direction to an organization by providing an IT Strategy that supports and drives the business. Excellent leader and staff motivator, with a fifteen-year record of exceptional performance, increasing responsibility, and successful project delivery.
- Responsible for developing, planning, presenting and implementing Five-Year Technology Strategy, which was approved by the Board of Directors.
- Plan addresses a facelift of twelve-year old technology, the implementation of new data strategies, the refresh of infrastructure averaging seven years old, and the relocation of the secondary datacenter.
- The datacenter move, completed in March 2015, will save the company $300K annually, in addition to providing a considerably more resilient solution.
- Provided senior leadership for team of 55 technologists across application development, infrastructure, release management, architecture, and project management.
- Developed and implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth, profit, and enhanced branding.
- Led several technology and operational improvement opportunities throughout my tenure, reducing our nightly error rate by 25%, increasing our throughput of data loads to meet aggressive client SLAs, and the redesign of our data strategy across our two datacenters.
BA In Mathematics
Chief Technology Officer/Cofounder Resume
Summary : Over 15 years managerial and leadership success and more than 22 years technical experience in software, hardware, and operations working with small and large organizations. Takes a Team oriented management approach with emphasis on practical and steady accomplishment and progress towards strategic goals.
- Responsible for multi-million dollar annual information technology budget.
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations; monitor, verify, and reconcile expenditure of budgeted funds; prepare proposals for capital and operating expenditures related to information technology department.
- Responsible for staff of 36 team members across multiple technology disciplines.
- Executed on organizational strategies and team management including hiring, coaching & performance appraisals, promotions and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Monitor product development from initiation and planning through delivery and implementation for all technology initiatives.
- Serve as senior liaison to key hospital leaders and departments facilitating communications on technical execution for mission critical projects project.
- Oversaw project teams and reporting on these initiatives.
Chief Technology Officer/Manager Resume
Summary : Products Strong in Prototype investigation, development, proposal and project documentation & presentations Interfacing with vendors in Asia as entrepreneur and employee Cross cultural team experience in a fast-paced evolving environment where learning new technologies is a must Mentoring and team support to exceed management expectations and goals Active, Passive, and Digital Filter design for Audio, Video and RF Phase-locked loop design Signal Integrity (SI) Low noise and distortion data acquisition and reconstruction Design and proof of concepts skills.
Skills : Linux, Windows Server, Asterisk, Cisco, Office Applications, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, SQL, Mac OS X, Windows.
- Managed programs and processes managing demand for IT services and delivery of information assets.
- Established core governance programs and direct project management services for new business implementations and enterprise projects.
- Responsible for diverse teams including Change Management, New Business Implementation, Project Services, Compliance and Service Support.
- Key accomplishments in this role: Improved workflow processes by eliminating bottlenecks, implementing effective gates and controls and creating triggers to notify managers of required actions and timeframes.
- Resulted in increased efficiency in the development process and improvements in quality control.
- Increased focus on all major projects through improvements in timekeeping and tracking progress against project milestones.
- Improved reporting at the project level on performance against budget and milestones.
- Provided leadership to non-aligned IT support teams guiding them to define objectives and addressed staffing and performance issues.
Chief Technology Officer/Lead Resume
Objective : A proven visionary and strategic leader adept at applying technology to accelerate business goals, initiating the transformation of every business process, including data analytics, sales, marketing, communications, and collaboration.
Skills : Transformation, Executive Management, Strategic Planning, Business Intelligence, Vendor Management, Cloud Computing.
- Selected for this newly created position to drive profitability through Technology and Business Transformation for a Publishing and Digital Media company.
- Worked closely with executive partners to develop the business strategy, then translating that into an effective design for the IT infrastructure to ensure alignment with the defined business priorities.
- Responsibility for team development and leadership in all aspects of IT management and operations as well as Enterprise PMO.
- Negotiate cost effective technology contracts and budget control; reduction in TCO for technology by 44% YTD.
- Identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
Chief Technology Officer Head Resume
Headline : Chief Technology Officer experienced in software system architectures and advanced real-time graphics, with extensive experience in the full lifecycle of software development including team leadership, requirements analysis, estimation and bidding, proposal writing, customer relations, system design, implementation, testing, delivery, and maintenance.
Skills : Leadership Governance and Policy Risk Management Staff.
- Assisting scientific and engineering companies from any country with finding markets and customers for their technologies in the US and Chinese markets.
- Providing international technical sales, marketing, technical support, on-site service, and consulting services to clients and customers in the US and Chinese markets.
- Providing engineering, scientific and business services to increase market share for foreign businesses in the US and Chinese markets.
- Writing and negotiating business proposals, contracts, engineering, and scientific service agreements, and consulting service agreements.
- Creating business strategies to increase the market share of scientific and engineering businesses entering US and Chinese markets.
- Developing technical sales, marketing, advertising, and conference exhibit schedules with product displays to achieve these business objectives.
- Managing daily business operations for SiberSci, LLC and client companies in the US and Chinese markets.
Chief Technology Officer Resume
Summary : Seasoned, goal- and results-oriented executive level leader with proven success in enterprise planning and management, as well as supporting operations on a global scale. Partner with other managers, users, and stakeholders to elicit detailed operational requirements ensure properly aligned and robust solutions and support services that consistently exceed expectations. Effectively plan, apply and administer multi-million dollar resources, budgets, and acquisitions, including contracts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Network Management, Website Design, Web Services, E-Commerce, Mac OS X, IT Management, System Administration, Linux.
- Directly responsible for 15-member IT governance team with $2.3M in assets.
- Managed operations, procurement, planning, logistics, resource allocation, and training.
- Provided program management / portfolio management as necessary.
- Coordinated requirements with deployed teams and group leadership and liaised with IT service providers to ensure appropriate service levels to facilitate group and construction team operations with global interoperability.
- Selected Contributions: Significantly improved team preparedness and efficiency with new requirements management, acquisition, maintenance, inventory management, procurement, and equipment safety programs.
- Architected and implemented new IT infrastructure for four camp locations in Kuwait and 17 detachment teams operating across 5 continents simultaneously.
- Increased team promotion rate to positions of increased responsibility from 25% to 100% through effective mentoring and career development.