Instructional Coach Resume
Summary : Instructional Coach who has 10 years experience in designing, developing and delivering successful training programs, ensuring that learning experiences are efficient, effective, and appealing to students.
Skills : Teacher, Instructional Coach.
- Serves as a content specialist to assist in the development and implementation of campus instructional plans that align to district goals and curriculum.
- Works with curriculum coordinator and district administration to design and provide professional development focused on improving alignment and delivery of the written, taught and tested curriculum to increase student success and close performance gaps.
- Works with teachers and campus administration to analyze student data, diagnose instructional needs and identify research-based instructional strategies to close achievement gaps.
- Provides job-embedded professional development for teachers through modeling engaging, standards- based teaching as needed.
- Collaborates with curriculum coordinator, district administration, and teachers to review and develop aligned curriculum components including assessments.
- Provides individual and/or group instructional coaching and mentoring to teachers to improve classroom instruction for all learners.
- Conducts teacher observations and/or walk-throughs and provide feedback that facilitates teacher reflection and growth.
- Works with content coordinators, campus administration, and team and/or grade level teachers in planning standards-based lessons and assessments aligned to the district curriculum.
Certification In Education
Sr. Instructional Coach Resume
Summary : Responsible for conducting needs assessments of teachers and students. Applying best practices by modeling, team teaching, and leading weekly curriculum meetings for each grade level.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, SPSS, SPSS, LMS, Adobe Connect.
- Provided and conducted weekly meetings and professional development training on the urban education setting.
- Conducted weekly meetings to discuss any issues or concerns.
- Provided verbal and written feedback to novice teachers regarding lesson plans, classroom management, assessments, and pedagogy skills.
- Provided expectations of preparation and classroom performance to novice teachers.
- Composed written formal evaluations for assigned teachers regarding their teaching performance.
- Provided support to teachers as they composed their own formal evaluations of students' work.
- Instructional Coach Responsibilities: Coaching teachers to help improve instructional practices.
Ph.D. In Education
Jr. Instructional Coach Resume
Summary : Outstanding command of relationship building; accomplished planner and coordinator; resourceful at creating learning experiences for people with multiple learning styles; solution oriented conflict resolver; driven leader and community enthusiast who is highly trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
Skills : Training, Customer Service, Documentation, Editing, Leadership Development, Management, Networking, Organizational Development, Photography.
- Provided intense instructional coaching to the high school mathematics department around instructional delivery, technology implementation, student data, backward planning, and assessments.
- Provided ongoing weekly professional development on various topics such as differentiated instruction, inquiry-based learning, and effective questioning.
- Designed curriculum and the blended learning model.
- Lead the high school mathematics department.
- Reviewed school data to determine effective solutions for increasing student success.
- Conducted interviews for incoming high school personnel.
- Planned and facilitated professional development for six professional learning communities
- Delivered professional development to teachers and principals.
MS In Leadership
Lead Instructional Coach Resume
Objective : Education Management Professional, Corporate Trainer, Instructional Designer, and Project Manager with 21+ years of engagement improving training and operational performance through vision, educational leadership, training, consulting, and team building.
Skills : Data Analysis, Assessment Development, Professional Training, Professional Development, Professional Development, National Presenter.
- Supported the development of curriculum and advised scope and sequence based on essential content knowledge that addressed educational standards and response to intervention.
- Provided professional development that was aligned to the needs of students and teachers based upon performance data.
- Delivered school-based leadership for the improvement of instructional practice and student achievement by investing in professional development learning, expecting high-quality performance and accounting for results.
- Coached teachers individually and within small groups to improve practice through planning and reflection.
- Provided high levels of expertise in core content, pedagogy and differentiated instruction to 86 educators and increased Advanced Placement trained staff by 17%.
- Facilitated teacher learning for participants regarding the implementation of Common Core Standards and Georgia Performance Standards (GPS).
- Developed technology integration plans with individual educators.
- Provided professional development on blended learning and emerging technology tools.
Instructional Coach I Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic, globally minded educator seeks leadership or pathway position that utilizes extensive background experiences working in instructional coaching, teacher support, program facilitation, and curriculum development on a collaborative team that values professional growth, innovation, and 21st century learning.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft power point.
- Assisted teachers in creating materials that are in alignment with the curriculum.
- Collaborated with teachers on resources related to instruction and curriculum.
- Provided assistance in researching instructional and/or curriculum issues.
- Modeled effective, differentiated instruction when requested.
- Encouraged ongoing professional growth for all teachers through cognitive coaching Assisted with development of district curriculum, instruction, and assessments.
- Designed District Instructional Implementation Plan with other Instructional Coaches and district specialists targeted at improving student scores on state assessments Assisted teachers in aligning their teaching with appropriate standards, curriculum and assessments.
- Provided teachers with instructional strategies based on the specific needs of their classes via Professional Development.
Master Of Education
Instructional Coach II Resume
Objective : Top-performing and highly-motivated trainer with over thirteen years of experience as a teacher and instructional trainer with strong track record of success in teacher development and improvement in teacher practice, as well as student academic success and advocacy.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps for Educators, Professional Development, Training & Development, Coaching, Instructional Technology.
- Developed lesson plans and activities for the implementation of new instructional programs and curriculum.
- Provided on-going performance interventions, to all levels of employees with a focus on the development of programs and meeting program goals.
- Applied principles of adult learning theory to instructional design, development, and delivery of professional development and training.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to ensure training materials are effective, current, and relevant.
- Developed instructional programs that are delivered in multiple platforms: facilitated, blended, and self- paced.
- Analyzed training sessions and materials and make effective recommendations for actions.
- Conducted observations to determine that learners can perform tasks from training in their working environment.
Instructional Coach III Resume
Objective : Dedicated education professional with the ability to adhere to policies and practices that promote a safe learning environment. Support a school culture that encourages continuous improvements, which include rigor, relevance, and building positive academic relationships with teachers and students.
Skills : Basic Office Machinery, Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge of researched-based instructional strategies that engage all students.
- Provided organized, individual and/or group learning opportunities for teachers and demonstrate knowledge using a variety of assessment tools.
- Provided support in analyzing student assessment data and assisted teachers with designing instructional decisions based on assessment data.
- Assisted teachers with specific classroom activities and supports for classroom motivation and management strategies.
- Provided learning materials that are in alignment with curriculum and internet links related to instruction and curriculum.
- Model lessons when appropriate and provided encouragement and emotional support to teachers.
- Encouraged ongoing professional growth for all teachers and worked positively toward meeting identified district and building improvement goals.
- Developed and maintain a confidential, collegial relationship with teachers.
MS In Education
Instructional Coach/Instructor Resume
Objective : Seeking a position that will maximize experience as a technology enthusiast, app developer and education professional.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Developed a tutorial tracking application using Google Scripts and Sheets to keep track of student attendance to tutorials and analyze data over time.
- Built a Toolkit website using Google Sites to provide an easy way to disseminate information to all district staff members.
- Designed an ePortfolio template website and assisted with the pilot program.
- Helped conceive and run Google and technology training sessions for 500+ staff members.
- Created an SGO template in Google Sheets to calculate the score automatically and make the process easier to follow overall.
- Constructed a duty coaching tool to allow coaches to keep track of staff who need assistance with instructional and technological issues.
- Supported the technology team by helping with customer support and acting as a tester for new laptop and Windows 7/10 roll-outs.
- Assisted teaching staff with technology and instructional questions.
Masters In Education
Instructional Coach/Specialist Resume
Objective : Over ten years as a classroom teacher has helped me hone the skills needed to keep up with the demands for outstanding education. Classroom has always been quite diversified.
Skills : Management, Curriculum Development, Curriculum Design, Team Building.
- Supported Literacy Department with planning the reading curriculum during summer academy.
- Coordinated and assembled reading materials to all summer school sites.
- Collaborated and communicated with Site Administrators and Coaches on curriculum planning and implementation of the Reading CCGPs.
- Analysis student data and work samples to create reading, writing, and math intervention and acceleration.
- Supported academically-at-risk students through weekly progress monitoring, reports, and action plans.
- Used observation and achievement data to identify professional development needs, designs, and delivers of site based professional learning.
- Assisted with reviewing classroom lesson plans, teaching strategies, and provide feedback to teachers.
Instructional Coach/Instructor Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to motivate staff to provide effective teaching strategies, accomplish goals, and create a positive learning environment. Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills; ability to quickly establish rapport and trust with staff, students, parents, and the community at large.
Skills : Georgia Council of Teachers of English.
- Coached and mentored teachers to improve their teaching delivery and classroom interaction.
- Supported teachers in development of skills using effective learning techniques and promoted the use of emerging technology in the classroom.
- Observed teachers and provided constructive feedback.
- Applied knowledge of effective curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices.
- Implemented the district's corrective action status regarding areas in need of improvement.
- Applied the Arizona School Improvement Plan (ASIP) process, including the standards and rubric for Local Education Agency (LEA) and School Improvement.
- Shared current research about comprehensive school reform.
- Supported English Language Development program.
Instructional Coach/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic educator with a solid history of achievement in urban school setting. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include teaching diverse student populations, program coordination, and instructional coaching.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Citrix, GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar, Zendesk,.
- Worked with teachers to ensure instruction and documentation meet state mandated policy.
- Organized and oversaw county wide assessment team.
- Maintained current county wide assessment database information.
- Provided trainings and professional development for teachers and staff.
- Observed current teaching practices and work to provide information, training, and suggestions for improving classroom experiences.
- Worked with technology coordinator to guarantee teachers experience with latest technology within their classrooms.
- Analyzed data and created groupings for ultimate individualized instructional student experience.
- Composed and edited monthy county-wide newsletter on latest educational research and policy.
Certificate In Education
Instructional Coach Resume
Headline : Accomplished professional with astute attention to detail has experience problem solving, analyzing data, writing curriculum, and managing teams of people.
Skills : Multicultural Awareness, Sensitivity, Planning, Organizing.
- Created and presented district and school professional development sessions.
- Analyzed school-wide data to develop, implement, and track goals.
- Wrote and submitted Title I and School Improvement Grant reports to state.
- Trained teachers in school-wide, district-wide, and state-wide curriculum initiatives.
- Observed, modeled, and co-taught instructional strategies in teachers' classrooms.
- Won national award for community leadership efforts with school leadership team.
- Created benchmark assessments to regularly track and analyze student growth.