Agile Project Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Agile Scrum Master and Software Project Manager with 15 years of experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle Highly motivated, goal oriented individual who is creative in the design, development and implementation of new processes with excellent reasoning, probing, analytical, communication, and leadership skills.
Skills : MS Project, JIRA.
- Launched a social hub project for customers to share and comment stories through the AJC website via social media Supported projects too.
- Led in designing an automated report that was utilized by the entire project management team, improving data consistency for Executive decision-.
- Monitored on a regular basis the deliverables of the team against defined milestones.
- Managed project that interfaced with Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VistA) and Computerized Patient Record System.
- Facilitated all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint retrospective, backlog grooming, and sprint demo meetings.
- Worked with the lead architect to come up with the data flow diagram to retrieve data from databases to Mobility and Billing UI Reporting Dashboard.
- Lead agile teams in the development of clinical trial software Facilitated stand-up meetings, iteration planning, and backlog grooming Presented.
Jr. Agile Project Manager Resume
Objective : Senior Agile Project Manager with more than 20 years of IT technical project, planning and implementation experience seeking a position fully utilizing strong Agile Program/project execution, exceptional organizational ability and communication skills.
Skills : Management Methodology, Project Management.
- Consolidated Statements/Bill/Confirm Project is to provide a consolidated statement/Bill/confirms to Thrivent members on a calendar quarter/daily/Annual basis, which is simple, easy to read.
- Defined the project scope and objectives through internal project management methodologies.
- Ensured customer success by establishing and managing processes to bridge gaps between business needs, engineering capabilities, and competing priorities.
- Worked with the product owners to come up with the set of user stories with the done criterion, clearly defined.
- Used historical data to help anticipate and plan future project work.
- Worked with the team to come with estimates.
- Managed project risks and problems.
Sr. Agile Project Manager Resume
Summary : Agile Project Manager given today's business pace and the speed of technological improvements, we really have no alternative but to adapt the way work to account for these rapid changes in our environment or fall to the wayside.
Skills : Agile Project Management, Agile Coaching.
- Enabled clients to use real-time business logic and contact strategies to deliver real-time decisions and recommendations to interactive customer channels, such as the Web, call center and point of sale (POS).
- Maintained and improved relevant metrics that show the team how they are performing.
- Lead a team consisting of in-house Developers and QA, application architects and Product Managers, and Market Data Specialists in the development, enhancement, and implementation of mobile apps and mobile websites.
- Facilitated daily scrum meetings, spring planning, spring review, and spring retrospective.
- Escalated critical issues, risks, and conflicts that could impact scope, timeline, resources and/or costs.
- Worked with stakeholders on Artifacts Such as Product Backlog, Spring Backlog, and Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown.
- Monitor burndown charts, track progress and maintain velocity statistics using Jira.
Agile Project Manager I Resume
Objective : Agile Project Manager with more than 10 years of experience leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects consisting of multiple Agile teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams.
Skills : Training, Project Management.
- Lead the implementation of multiple releases for a major program at the Citizenship and Immigration Services Verification Division.
- Performed Agile Management activities including planning, execution, tracking, and reporting.
- Acted as a servant-leader to core team members with regards to all facets of the Agile/ Scrum framework.
- Assisted Product Owners in the execution of their respective Agile Projects.
- Coordinated software deployments and ensured compliance with change control procedures.
- Managing the complete lifecycle of the project Coached and mentored technical and project team members on effective project management practices and techniques.
- Conducted and participated in sprint planning, task estimation, and sequencing, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
Agile Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Agile Project Manager provides effective leadership in Agile SCRUM and Waterfall SDLC. Expertise in new product introduction, project portfolio management, and quality management. A proven result oriented Project Manager with business acumen, well versed with Project planning, implementation, monitoring, coordinating and communicating with cross-functional teams and organization.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Moveed from legacy order management system with orders related to sales, payments, returns and abandoned orders.
- Intended to support customer analytics and reporting.
- Provided AGILE project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, and review software defects.
- Ensured cross-team coordination and charting out dependencies.
- Worked closely with clients to ascertain goals/objectives, obtained client approvals and sign-offs, and mitigated issues and change requests.
- Reviewed Charter Documents/Business Requirement Documents and prepared Use-Case Specifications, System Requirements Specification.
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project cycle.
Agile Project Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Agile Project Manager offering 12 years of success leading all phases of diverse technology projects and leading cross-functional teams from design through delivery. Business strategist; plan and manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
Skills : Scrum, Leadership.
- Developed and implemented multiple project schedules to meet deadlines and budgets.
- Supported the project team through training to help enhance their understanding of the agile methodology, PMO tools, and PMO processes.
- Coached team to use the agile methodology adopted by AMEX.
- Executed and lead iteration planning sessions for multiple teams.
- Managed and ran the daily scrum meetings for multiple teams.
- Tracked work item status updates for items to ensure proper work assignment and project completion.
- Managed project budget, schedule, and risks.
Asst. Agile Project Manager Resume
Objective : Business support and project/program management to guide leadership teams, program teams, committees and other groups of people that engage in decision-making and achievement of shared business objectives set by senior managers and executives.
Skills : Scrum Master, JIRA.
- Managed an internal production team of 10-14 designers, developers, and programmers to manage the completion of website projects on a variety of platforms including Magento, WordPress, and Shopify.
- Managed marketing team to implement social media, branding, site optimization and paid search efforts for client projects.
- Worked closely with the Account Management team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget while ensuring proactive communication.
- Managed and assigned tasks to team members, meeting project deadlines, status reporting, forecasting, budget tracking, as well as issue identification and resolution.
- Configured and trained team on Accelo CRM.
- Created and optimized development workflow and communications processes.
- Developed, monitored and enforced established Agile management processes including daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives.
Associate Agile Project Manager Resume
Headline : Significant leadership experience in Information Technology as an Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master, Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, VP of Service Delivery, Technical Architect and ITIL SME. Recognized for business knowledge and the ability to quickly understand the needs of the organization and develop a plan of action.
Skills : Agile Development, Microsoft Office.
- Transformed PMO from Waterfall to Agile and consists of Scum and Kanban adoption, Rational tool adoption, Prosci ADKAR to manage transformation and the institution of a continuous service improvement program.
- Performed baseline and delivered reports including current status, impediments, and risks.
- Created metrics and performed baseline metrics measurements for the first quarter.
- Created a vision statement and roadmap.
- Created a transition plan by quarter.
- Created an agile adoption pipeline.
- Instituted training program to support agile adoption pipeline.
- Identified and started the mentorship of agile coaches.
Lead Agile Project Manager Resume
Summary : Agile Project Manager leads the design, development and delivery of complex Agile projects from initiation through to close.
Skills : Project Management, Agile Development.
- Managed resources of multiple scrum teams both onshore and offshore to integrate multiple systems into a business center application for wireline and wireless customers.
- Supported a wide variety of products so as to provide a single dashboard of the complete inventory.
- Performed capacity planning and budget estimates for the release.
- Worked closely with Business Director and Product teams to finalize and prioritize the scope as per the capacity available.
- Released planning by distributing the scope across multiple iterations after identifying dependencies.
- Monitored day to day activities of the development teams and communicate with stakeholders to resolve any issue in a timely fashion.
- Performed agile ceremonies i.e release planning, iteration planning, standups, backlog grooming, and iteration retrospective.
Agile Project Manager Resume
Objective : Agile Project Manager with the ability to motivate others to accomplish various goals and influence decision making at all levels. Self-starter experienced in all methods of project management, including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall. Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Software Applications, Business Requirements.
- Managed large and moderately complex initiatives, including software development, infrastructure, regional builds, and mobile enhancement type projects.
- Directed the day-to-day operational aspects of a project including, scope, schedule, and budget with direct accountability to executive management.
- Tasked with driving a cultural shift, emphasizing customer-driven changes, and applying Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Safe) methods as an organizational-wide initiative.
- Develop and motivate high-performing and diverse Agile-based teams composed of Business Analyst, Developers, and Testers.
- Provide exceptional project management of multiple projects simultaneously from initiation to delivery involving local, remote and cross-functional teams.
- Interacted with senior management and communicate (written and verbal) at all levels throughout the banking business delivering status and defining stakeholder communication requirements.
- Cleared roadblocks and address risks and issues mitigating as needed to minimize exposure to successful product deliverables.