Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintenance functions of assigned aircraft and is responsible for supervising day-to-day maintenance tasks on the aircraft, support equipment, and special tools.
Skills : Management,Leadership.
- Provided direct supervision of the maintenance shift leads and ensure personnel are equipped to perform all duties and responsibilities of maintaining company aircraft.
- Scheduled the department in such a manner that adequate coverage is provided while maintenance is being performed and documenting employees' work hours and approving overtime.
- Accounted for the performance and complete evaluations for assigned personnel.
- Coordinated with Maintenance Control, Maintenance Planned, and other departments to support aircraft maintenance requirements.
- Provided notification and written reports of accidents, incidents which result in personnel injuries or damage to equipment.
- Ensured personnel is properly equipped to perform all duties and responsibilities of maintaining Company aircraft and equipment, work areas and aircraft are kept clean and maintained to Company standards.
- Adjusted, aligned, calibrated aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, torques wrenches, dial micrometers, rigging tools, and test equipment.
Associate In Aviation
Jr. Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Objective : This position provides direct supervision and technical support to assigned personnel in addition to creating and maintaining a safe work environment, managing costs and delivering a quality product on time.
Skills : Aircraft Mechanic, Supervisory.
- Supervised and managed six Air Force maintenance instructors served an Air Force customer base of more than 80k personnel.
- Managed the implementation of course curriculum for the training of over 60K Air Force maintenance personnel.
- Assigned as maintenance expert on Accident Investigation Team for Hill AFB region responsible for the investigation of any aircraft accidents or incidents.
- Conducted screening, interview, and hiring of new instructors.
- Evaluate instructor performance, ensured quality instruction and customer satisfaction.
- Administered and monitored budget for operations, student, and staff travel.
- Planned, directed, and controlled the implementation of flying for 28 aircraft.
Instruction Of Technology
Sr. Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : To promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and other to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the Company Team Member Safety Manual.
Skills : MS Office, Organisational Skills.
- Advised on problems maintaining, servicing, and inspecting aircraft and aerospace SE.
- Used technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems.
- Interpreted and advised on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and SE.
- Troubleshoot and maintained aircraft structures, systems, components, and SE.
- Tested and repaired components using mockups and test equipment.
- Adjusted, aligned, and calibrated aircraft systems.
- Performed engine run-up and accomplished weight and balance functions.
BS In Professional
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of fighter aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
Skills : Project Management, Aircraft Maintenance.
- Maintenance actions are completed as required establishing timelines for in-depth repairs and setting priorities for all assigned employees to ensure mission goals are met.
- Changed priorities as requirements change.
- Observed individuals work to ensure it is to the established standard working to resolve complex work issues as they arise.
- Ensured the quality of work performing quality evaluations of the process and completing the final certification and approval of the work being performed.
- Performed administrative duties evaluating the performance of employees conducting reviews and writing awards as earned by employees.
- Scheduled work and use of personnel and resources within the section involving the maintenance and repair of avionics equipment on the aircraft assigned to the unit.
- Developed daily work plans and assigns work to subordinates, provides technical guidance when needed, interpretation of technical materials and directives, and information regarding proper work and safety procedures when necessary.
Aircraft And Powerplant
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To Provide technical assistance as required. Creates and assigns work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), Assists in signing the aircraft exceptional release off.
Skills : Aircraft Maintenance, Inspection Reporting, Planning Maintenance, Scheduling Maintenance Work.
- Managed all aspects of aircraft maintenance and ensure all work is scheduled and performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Supervised maintenance staff, which includes reviewing employee performance, addressing personnel issues, generating assignments, and setting priorities
- Performed maintenance, servicing, launch and recovery, corrosion control, and inspection, and routine through complex maintenance of aircraft, aircraft subsystems, and components, as required.
- Reviewed work orders regarding modifications and/or upgrades to various aircraft systems.
- Read and interpret manufacturers and companys maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Adjusted, repaired, or replaced electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories, as required.
- Provided guidance and instruction to team members concerning technical orders, checklists, and hazardous materials.
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor III Resume
Summary : To supervise multiple maintenance disciplines in an integrated workforce environment that consists of Military and Lockheed Martin employees. Ensure workforce follows appropriate technical instructions,
Skills : MS Office, Management skills.
- Responsible for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
- Established shift assignments; set the pace with the assistance of crew chiefs.
- Ensured availability of manning, tooling, and parts to accomplish the workload.
- Analyzed and recommended methods, procedures, and techniques for safety and work performed.
- Worked with Crew Leads, Tech Specialist, Engineering, and Mechanics in determining the best pattern of task accomplishments.
- Provided technical guidance.
- Coordinated with Union representatives regarding employee counseling.
- Ensured training was accomplished by employees.
Assist. Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : To ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided as needed. Ensures Good housekeeping and Safety practices are enforced.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organisational Skills.
- Managed 150 maintenance technicians and 6 supervisors, including full-time National Guard, traditional guardsmen, and active duty personnel, providing guidance, leadership, mentoring, performance appraisal, and training.
- Planned and scheduled work assignments on a daily basis, serving as part of the key management team standing up the US Air Forces first blended wing.
- Trained employees on complaint procedures for discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Established effective working relationships with major DOD contractors, including Boeing, Lockheed-Martin, and Northrop Grumman.
- Restructured with Northrop Grumman, facilitating reduction of the production back-log, significantly improving aircraft maintenance readiness.
- Production Supervisor for flying requirements, achieved mission capable rate over 70%.
- Prepared aircraft for deployments in the continental US and Alaska, repairing all aircraft and placing them back into operational status in record time, leading to cash award.
- Oversaw overhauls and daily maintenance for E-8C JSTARS.
- Ensured proper preflight, thru flight, refueling, tire changes, operational checks, brake changes, window replacements, engine, and structural maintenance were performed.
A.S. In Aviation
Associate Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : To secure a position in aircraft maintenance which would provide me a challenge and opportunity to utilize my specialized skills and is beneficial to an organization.
Skills : Repair And Servicing, Aircraft Painter.
- Determined work priority based on mission requirements'
- Coordinated aircraft movement with remote site managers/leads when necessary due to increased flight hours or deficiencies in aircraft normally assigned to that site.
- Reduced aircraft downtime by establishing sign out procedures for tracking parts use and replacement.
- Increased productivity by establishing a minimum number of critical stock items, including a report to management justifying the program.
- Established an inventory for all remote maintenance sites in the theater.
- Assigned maintenance personnel to remote sites to support operations.
- Provided training to personnel for engine runs and adjustments necessary for the proper operation of engine and airframe systems.
Aircraft And Powerplant
Lead Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : Responsible for overseeing aircraft maintenance technicians in the repair and return to service of aircraft.
Skills : MS Office, Organisation Skills.
- Guided and directed terminal and/or hangar aircraft maintenance through crew chiefs and leads
- Oversees the implementation of the organization's plans, processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensured crews are efficiently utilized to accomplish the operation’s workload
- Meet company objectives in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for timely and comprehensive communication flow to the workforce
- Maintained effective work relationships with airport management, FAA, TSA, other government agencies, suppliers, and similar groups
- Collaborated with other supervisors to accomplish directives and objectives
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Objective : Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor provides daily oversight of all functional and operational activities in maintenance control of aircraft.
Skills : Aviation, Microsoft Office.
- Supervisor multiple maintenance disciplines in an integrated workforce environment that consists of Military, Government Civil Service, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Pratt and Whitney, General Electric and BAE systems employees.
- Managed general services, repairs, and overhauls of aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight.
- Ensured Good House Keeping and Safety practices are enforced.
- Subordinated training, performed the assessment, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions.
- Directed periodic inspections and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts.
- Provided technical assistance as required.
- Created and assigned work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System.