Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Compassionate, dependable professional individual seeking a position within your company. Posse a strong desire to interact with people totally aware that will challenged. Possess a class A certified driver's license.
Skills : Retail Sales/Management.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletin, and specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Replace or repair worn, defective, or damaged components using tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets company and FAA standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Read and interpret pilot descriptions of problems to diagnose causes.
- Modify aircraft structures, systems or components, following drawings, schematics, chats, engineering orders, and technical publications.
- Communicate with other workers to coordinate fitting and alignment of heavy parts, or to facilitate processing or repair parts.
- Sales Manager Plan and direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and record keeping, and in receiving and shipping operation.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Electrical and Environmental Systems Specialist with proven troubleshooting experience. Safety conscious maintainer, able to make in the moment decisions and utilize effective problem solving processes. Top Secret Clearance.
Skills : Computer Repair.
- Received an honorable discharge at the end of four-year enlistment.
- Repaired, maintained, and inspected U-2 airframe to ensure flight readiness.
- Operated daily in a fast-paced work environment that demanded error-free work and the ability to organize tasks and function within rapidly shifting teams.
- Completed two deployments and maintained workplace standards during each four-month time frame that consisted of 72 hour work weeks.
- Assigned to lead an entire shift responsible for maintaining a mission-critical tool inventory at the grade of E-4, which included delegating tasks and enforcing policies.
- Led a team of both peers and superiors, ranging from E-4 to E-6.
- Selected for a six-month service in the honor guard.
Jr. Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : To become a valuable member of the company,and help the department exceed the expectations of the company Abilities Able to perform at high standards that was instilled.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Read and interpreted maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Inspected completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Maintained repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance Conducted routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Examined and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Inspected airframes for wear or other defects.
- Maintained, repaired, and rebuilt aircraft structures, functional components, and parts such as wings and fuselage, rigging, hydraulic units, oxygen systems, fuel systems, electrical systems, gaskets, and seals.
- Replaced or repaired worn, defective, or damaged components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician II Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic mechanic in aviation and heavy mining equipment with a solid history of achievement in mechanical and heavy equipment operations. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include maintenance in various types of aircraft, maintenance on mining equipment and operating various types of forklifts, cranes, dump trucks, flatbed trucks, ariel work platforms, scissor lifts and other heavy equipment.
Skills : Wiring Diagram Interpretation, Wire Maintenance and Care, OSHA Safety Training, Electrical Power Generation, Leadership Training, Microsoft Office, Heating and Air Conditioning Duct Maintenance and Care.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Clean engines, sediment bulk and screens, and carburetors, adjusting carburetor float levels.
- Trim and shape replacement body sections to specified sizes and fits and secure sections in place, using adhesives, hand tools, and power tools.
- Communicate with other workers to coordinate fitting and alignment of heavy parts, or to facilitate processing of repair parts.
- Remove, inspect, repair, and install in-flight refueling stores and external fuel tanks.
- Remove or cut out defective parts or drill holes to gain access to internal defects or damage, using drills and punches.
- Fabricate defective sections or parts, using metal fabricating machines, saws, brakes, shears, and grinders.
- Inventory and requisition or order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
Certificate In Aviation Tech
Aircraft Maintenance Technician III Resume
Summary : Extensive Electro-Mechanical Installation, Maintenance, Repair, and Supervisory experience seeking a position in which my knowledge, skills, and abilities can be utilized to increase efficiency and productivity while providing an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Strong working knowledge of aviation and power tools, computers, diagnostic equipment, and x-ray machines.
- Troubleshot and maintained aircraft structures, systems, components, and related equipment.
- Removed and installed devices based on scheduled repair and replacement protocol.
- Conducted functional test of repaired and installed components and systems.
- Inspected aircraft structures, systems, and critical path components.
- Performed corrective action, inspections, and tolerance limit tests Advised and developed maintenance procedures and policies on repaired aircraft and related equipment.
- Applied knowledge of aircraft systems principles Maintained a supply deficiency report and proper handling/disposal of hazardous waste and materials.
- Maintained military aircraft fleet Ensured aircraft was safe for flight through strict, mandated operations and maintenance program on Pratt -Whitney and General Electric turbines.
- Performed both scheduled and unscheduled inspections.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician I Resume
Summary : Motivated and conscientious Airframe and Power Plant mechanic with over 10 (ten) years of experience. Aggressively embrace change management and eager to learn new skills that would provide opportunities for advancement and enhance the productivity of the company.
Skills : DOT Certification, Forklift Operation, Windows Operating System, Small Arms Certification.
- Assists with aircraft servicing, inspections, functional checks, scheduled/nonscheduled maintenance, form documentation.
- Dedicated Crew Chief: Directly responsible for the maintenance of his assigned aircraft.
- Provides training and mentor ship to his assistant.
- Ensures technical data compliance and accurate inputs are entered into the maintenance database.
- Phase Inspection Team Member: Performs and aides in the inspection, functional checks, adjustments, servicing and forms documentation of assigned aircraft Support Section: The mission of the support section is to provide tools, equipment and additional material for flight line operations.
- Managed team of six or more in day to day operations of aircraft maintenance unit support section.
- Duties included: ensuring accountability of personnel, ordering of supplies, maintaining housekeeping standards, and ensuring the satisfaction of the customers.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Lead Resume
Summary : Licensed Air frame and Power plant Technician with a strong will to make quality maintenance a number one priority. To work in a team based environment during major inspections.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Performed end-of-runway, post-flight, pre-flight, thru-flight and phase aircraft inspections.
- Advised on problems maintaining, servicing and inspecting aircraft and related aerospace equipment.
- Uses conventional or automated technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems.
- Interprets and advises on maintenance procedures and policies to repair aircraft and related equipment.
- Operates ground power equipment for performing aircraft functional and operational checks.
- Expedites aircraft maintenance procedures on flight line.
- Assigning maintenance jobs tracking progress and aircraft status.
- Coordinated maintenance plans and schedules to meet operational commitments on 32 F-16 aircraft on daily bases Reviews maintenance forms, aircraft records, automated maintenance data systems, and historical reports to ensure complete documentation of all aircraft maintenance.
Associates In Aircraft
Asst. Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : Able to use my management, professional, and problem solving skills as a professional in order to build great teams and self-confidence among individuals in a professional setting.
Skills : Posess knowledge of advance excel, MS word.
- Supervised and train personnel to properly maintain the security of more than $100 million of highly sensitive information within aircraft logbooks and database to ensure accurate inventory.
- Troubleshot aviation mechanical equipment on a routine basis in friendly and combat zones Cooperated with Military Officials to ensure Aviation readiness in a timely manner.
- Assisted with replacing electrical wiring inside single and double rotor combat helicopters.
- Assisted with ensuring explosive ordnance were properly wired and installed.
- Navigated through the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information System (NALCOMIS) hardware to ensure maintenance were maintained properly.
- Ensured employee attendance for all medical appointments Ordered supplies as needed on a regular basis.
- Conferred with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
Master of Science
Tactical Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Objective : An energetic team leader, able to communicate effectively with people of all ages and backgrounds, to work collaboratively to resolve problems, and to motivate team members to achieve personal and organizational objectives.
Skills : Class A CDL Driver With Tanker Endorsement, A&P Mechanic.
- Prepared standard surfaces, coating methods, and techniques for the production coating process for aircraft and related parts.
- Implemented all safety rules and regulations to include those pertaining to hazardous waste management.
- Read and follow instructions, standard specifications, and blueprints as they relate to aircraft and parts Used and maintained tools and equipment such as scrapers, wire brushes, putty knives, sandpaper, paintbrushes, rollers, compressors, and spray guns.
- Applied LEAN principles in order to improve the PDM Process.
- Operated and controlled various lifts while ensuring the proper safety measures, to include harnessing, were met.
- Setup scaffolds, ladders, stands, etc., to assist in reaching cramped and hard to reach places.
- Ensure that all stands are set up properly.
Associate Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : Candidate extensively experienced in maintenance and quality assurance in aircraft mechanical systems, looking to further pursue a career as an aircraft mechanic.
Skills : Aviation Maintenance.
- Extensive knowledge and performance on P-3 T56-A-14 turbo prop engines and related systems.
- In-depth knowledge of installing, repairing, and troubleshooting aircraft components.
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft tools and testing equipment.
- Possess strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong organization and management skills Supervised and trained over 200 junior and senior technicians in various maintenance task.
- Personally responsible for qualifying over 100 junior and senior personnel as support equipment operators and Aircraft Inspectors.
- Managed and operated a variety of ground support equipment.
- Aircraft Handler launched and recovered aircrafts while using various airfield hand signals and performed line maintenance.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Officer Resume
Headline : Aircraft Maintenance Technician performs preventive and corrective maintenance of aircraft systems and components, as well as troubleshooting and repair of aircraft mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic and avionics systems.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Time Management, Process Improvement, Attention To Detail, Self-Discipline, Problem Solving.
- Solved complex maintenance problems by interpreting technical orders, and operating characteristics of aircraft and equipment.
- Supervised and performed aircraft refueling, defueling, and towing procedures.
- Maintained structural integrity of airframes through corrosion prevention and identification.
- Adhered to stringent hazardous waste and Foreign Object Debris (FOD) programs.
- Enforced strict adherence to technical data, OSHA regulations, foreign object control, and flight-line procedures.
- Completed all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on 8 AC-130H Spectre Gunships worth over $1.1 Billion.
- Supervised and performed acceptance inspections, launch and recovery, servicing, and ground handling procedures.
- Performed end-of-runway, pre/post, and thru flight inspections.
Associate In Aviation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a prestigious organization that will allow me to utilize the skills, that I have attained through my military career, while enhancing and gaining new skills to successfully grow and become a valuable asset to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft office experience, Lotus , Sap and Corridor.
- Aerospace Maintenance Craftsman First level supervisor responsible for managing and directing all maintenance performed on B-2 aircraft.
- Used technical data to diagnose and solve maintenance problems on aircraft systems.
- Responded to aircraft number four engine, isolated valve failure.
- Assisted electricians with removal/replacement of isolation valve, aircraft departed without mission delay.
- Troubleshot and maintained aircraft structures, systems and components.
- Test repaired equipment using test equipment.
- Interpreted inspection findings and determine the adequacy of corrective actions.