Repair Technician Resume
Objective : CompTIA A+ Certified highly motivated IT professional. A team player with a proven record of managing time and priorities effectively, with more than 3 years in computer installation, repair and maintenance; specializes in Smart Phones, Laptops and monitors.
Skills : Telxon Systems, Visual Basic, MS Windows, Linux, Pascal, Management Skills.
- Responsible for support of both pre and post sale services activities in Service Center.
- Perform engineering changes and retrofits on customer's equipment in conjunction with routine maintenance.
- Diagnose most equipment problems using appropriate tools, test equipment, and documentation.
- Accurate / timely return of repair paperwork and parts kits.
- Perform work duties in accordance with accepted safety procedures, and corporate policies.
- Adhered to established ESD guidelines, repair procedures, and associated safety standards.
- Created better management systems for untested machines.
High School Or Equivalent
Computer Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Dedicated IT professional highly effective at maintaining and installing software and hardware for laptop and desktop and other devices and computers. Seeks a role offering opportunities for long term professional growth and development. Technician seeks employment with a fast-growing company. Areas of expertise include troubleshooting technical problems and offering cost-effective solutions to customers.
Skills : PC Troubleshooting, PC Repair, MLB Replacement, Windows XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OS X 10 - 10.10., Data Backup And Retrieval, Customer Service, Supervisor/Management, Excellent Attention to Detail, Highly Dependable.
- Established compatibility with third party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
- Developed and implemented complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms.
- Provided maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Set up and configured hardware and software on company equipment.
- Maintained accurate hardware and software inventories.
- Ordered necessary supplies and parts to repair malfunctioning hardware.
- Installed machinery, equipment and new and replacement parts.
- Transferred tools, parts, equipment and supplies to and from work stations.
BBA In Business Administration
Electronics Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Motivated and proactive individual who receives enjoyment out of completing difficult task effectively. I love to learn new task and is always open to new Ideas that will help better the quality and efficiency of the task that is set before me. I am a very open and honest person who loves to work side by side or alone. I have been in positions that have taught me to lead other individuals to work together as a team to complete task in a timely manner.
Skills : microsoft office, microsoft office, microsoft office, microsoft exel, microsoft exel.
- Duties and Responsibilities Receive, diagnose, repair, refurbish, upgrade and or dispose of all Cellular mobile telecommunications handsets.
- Prepare an estimation cost of repair and give a feedback to the customer when necessary.
- Carry out all repair procedures in line with quality and environmental guidelines.
- Ensure software versions are updated and monitored for changed at all times.
- Software to be updated would be advice by department technical manager.
- To identify and meets the needs and expectation of customer through the application of the skills and knowledge acquired for the role and deliver exceptional customer service.
- To undertake any other duties that are relevant to the job as requested by the Service Manager.
Bachelors In Sports Marketing
Phone Repair Technician Resume
Objective : 20 years serving Chubb and Son insurance company with multiple branch offices across the country providing quality in house repairs of computer and printers with a focus on mobile computing hardware such as laptops and tablets.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments, using hand tools, multimeters, soldering irons, etc Diagnose problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts using various hand tools and power tools.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Assemble, install and/or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components.
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
Associate's In Applied Sciences
Lead Repair Technician Resume
Objective : College student pursuing a Mechanical Engineering Degree Current skills include: - Solid Works Computer Aided Design. - Construction and demolition. - Smartphone, tablet, and IPod repairs. - Moderate car and golf cart repairs. - Moderate car speaker and woofer installation. Seeking employment in support of my goal to complete a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Repair Technicain, Help Desk, Troubleshooting, system upgrades.
- Process mandatory weekly vendor; end of life, defective accessories and wireless equipment.
- Filing all transfer/buy back/defective paperwork, as well as properly disposing information after exceeding the mandatory time of filing.
- Responsible for the knowing the current method and procedures, ordering parts that have gone defective or broken while on display.
- Troubleshoot and triage mobile devices, replace inoperable parts; screens, speakers, microphones, etc.
- check-in inventory, transfer and receive product from local stores.
- Send back defective parts and accessories.
- Replacing or quick fixing someone's wireless device.
High School Diploma
Appliance Repair Technician Resume
Headline : 5 years total services management with extra retail leadership training in a big box retail environment. I am looking to expand upon my retail leadership knowledge through practical experience and career advancement in a related field.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Networking, Troubleshooting, Hardware, Management Skills, Leadership Development, Training & Development, Meeting Planning, Business Planning.
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.
- Monitor functioning of equipment and make necessary modifications to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Analyze user needs and recommend appropriate hardware.
- Provide training and support to system designers and users.
- Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
Bachelor Of Science
Installation/Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Air compressor, air filtration, breathing apparatus, scuba regulator, life support and sales professional. Experienced working in fast paced, safety contingent environments, demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and ethical, sales and up-sell oriented, and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at all levels. Detail oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi task effectively.
Skills : Dedicated, Hardworking, and always willing to learn and go the extra mile.
- Technical Support Rep Convergys - 9001 zenith ct rio rancho nm 87144 Managed call flow and responded to technical support needs of customers.
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers at all times.
- Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
- Customer Service Rep ADT Home Security Answered 100+ incoming calls from residential and small business customers.
- Activated accounts for clients interested in new services.
- Researched, troubleshot and resolved complex problems independently.
High School Diploma
Instrument Repair Technician Resume
Objective : Responsible Network Technician with ongoing IT experience and a comprehensive understanding of electronics fundamentals. Experienced in remote and onsite support, upgrades and installations for numerous applications. Well versed in many web and application based programing languages. CoFounder of Syifer LLC currently consulting for small businesses, with longterm goals of designing and developing electronics with an advanced software foundation.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Communicated as required to receive and understand work assignments.
- Performed complex aircraft inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Well versed in flight control, hydraulic, landing gear, and cabin systems.
- Experienced on multiple airframes such as G650, G550, G450, and Heritage aircraft including the G5 and G4.
- Coordinated with maintenance team lead, service team manager, and the Inspection Department to ensure compliance with internal and FAA inspection and documentation requirements.
- Properly completed CMP cards, work order sign-offs, and other paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Followed standard operating procedures when operating ground support equipment (external power carts, hydraulic mules, hydraulic lift platforms, tow tugs, forklifts, compressed gas cylinders, etc.) Provided training to less experienced technicians and protected customer property (PTP).
B.S. In Aeronautical Science
Electronics Repair Technician Resume
Summary : I will be relocating to the Wilmington area within the next month so I am looking for career opportunities in the vicinity. I am currently a Level II Repair Technician at Radwell International. I have been working as a repair technician for four years. I have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in Electronic Technology from North Carolina A&T State University. I am a passionate, driven, and experienced person who is excited about new career opportunities.
Skills : Minitab, Microsoft Office.
- Facilitated and performed the repair of returned external pulse generators.
- The position required interfacing with Medtronic employees (engineers, technicians, assemblers, and product support engineers) to resolve problems concerning the troubleshooting and repair of returned external pulse generators.
- Within this context performed a wide variety of technical duties and problem-solving.
- Working under general direction while exercising independent action and decision-making.
- Determined the methods required to solve moderately complex problems.
- Performed Electronic/hard copy data entry and documentation of repair information.
- Complied with all department policies, procedures and work instructions, including safety.
Associate Of Applied Science
PC Lead Repair Technician Resume
Summary : A dedicated and knowledgeable repair technician, who plans, supervises and performs tasks necessary for fabrication, installation and repair of piping systems and various structural repairs. Instructs personnel in safety and security precautions. Plans and prepares records and reports. Qualifications include: Welding Pipe Fitting Problem Solving Brazing Leadership experience Troubleshooting.
Skills : Computer, Technical, Communication, Troubleshooting, Sales.
- Diagnosed customer's auto concerns for over 200 vehicles.
- Expertly and safely applied the responsible usage of pneumatic hand tools.
- Made and upsold preventative mainenance recommendations.
- Performed and documented thousands of basic vehicle inspections for safety issues and potentially needed vehicle repairs.
- Drove and road-tested hundreds of customer's vehicles to diagnose issues as well as verify that repairs had been properly executed.
- Performed oil changes on hundreds of vehicles successfully and safely.
- Repaired and replaced tires on over 1000 vehicles.
- Maintained cleanliness and safety of shop area and work bays.
BS In Technical Management
Meter Repair Technician Resume
Summary : My objectives are to continue my pursuit in the aviation field as a mechanic and to use the knowledge from my past and present work to obtain an Airframe and Power plant license and advance in the ranks at a new job.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electrical engineering skillls.
- Maintain properly repaired equipment inventory levels to ensure sufficient equipment for the Field Technicians.
- Created proprietary port testers for Wincor and NCR registers, which every depot uses for testing.
- Helped image and setup new workstations and servers for all depots.
- Keep up to date with repair techniques in the development of new repair procedures.
- Repaired numerous pieces of equipment; IBM & Dell Servers, Lexmark Printers, Scanners, PC's.
- Assist with Field Technician training as it relates to hardware and software issue resolution.
- Maintain accurate records for all repair work completed on equipment.
- Establish a service-oriented environment and good working relationships with all Field Technical Support team members.
A.A.S. In Computer Networking
Repair Technician Resume
Summary : I've recently relocated to Washington State, and I'd love to work for a world-class corporation, where safety, quality, and continuous improvement are a way of life.
Skills : Repair, Microsoft Office, Operating Systems.
- Responsible for engine assembly according to standard operating procedures.
- Performed final testing on engines and made repairs to them as needed to meet engineering specifications.
- Oversaw the operation of assembly line and made adjustments as needed to meet quality and safety requirements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting robotic issues on assembly line.
- Used a variety of precision measuring instruments and gauging devices.
- Responsible for overseeing the engine audit cell at the Capitol Drive engine assembly plant for 5 years.
- Coached and mentored employees as needed to prevent issues from recurring on assembly line.
- Recommended measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.