Senior Licensing Specialist Resume
Summary : A result-oriented Senior Licensing Specialist with 7 years of experience in Production Planning and Control, Quality Assurance, Operations & Human Resource. Excel in solving challenging problems. Effective communicator talented in leading project teams for high-performance outcomes,
Skills : Linux, Windows, Cisco IOS, MS-Office, MS-Project, MS-Visual Basic, MS-Visio, Mac 0SX
- Ensured the timely submission of materials to state agencies in order to obtain licenses promptly and efficiently.
- Completed physician credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitored applications and follows-up as needed.
- Maintained copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all physicians.
- Set up and maintained physician information in online credentialing databases and websites.
- Prepared reports summarizing operational results, financial performance, or accomplishments of specified objectives, goals, or plans.
- Created scenarios to re-establish operations from various types of business disruptions.
- Interpreted government regulations and applicable codes to ensure compliance.
Licensing Specialist I Resume
Summary : Licensing Specialist I, energized by the challenge of problem analysis, resolution, collaboration, and customer satisfaction. Goal-oriented team player with a solid work ethic and a proven record of dependability. A strategist & implementer with proficiency in spearheading business to accomplish corporate plans and goals.
Skills : Typing 65 wpm, 13,000 kph, Excel Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Provides a positive customer service experience while assisting in and supporting all aspects of service related to the Real Estate Laws and Regulations and licensing procedures.
- Process Real Estate applications for individuals/business entities, fair housing applications in accordance with Board regulation and Department policy and procedures as well as make changes to licenses already issued.
- Approves or denies applications based on established guidelines.
- Policies, procedures, regulations and Statutes.
- Issues licenses to qualified applicants only upon approval of their application Update CLES to reflect that consent to suits and service of process form is on file.
- Maintain a filing system for all applicants. Review and process letters of the Certification request.
- Process all Inactive request Scans returned bad address mail into the database.
Bachelors of Science
Lead Licensing Specialist Resume
Summary : Top-performing Lead Licensing Specialist with a track record of successfully achieving deliverables. Participates in a wide variety of projects. Meets and exceeds customer expectations in an ISO 9000 and Benchmark Portal certified call center. Experienced in proper confidentiality practices and records management.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, 10 Key By Touch. Fax Machines, Copy Machines, Scanner, Multiline Telephones.
- Provide Packerland Financial Representatives with the highest level of customer service while ensuring questions about the licensing process and policies are answered, and requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain accuracy with annual paperwork and processes to meet strict deadlines for both corporate and representative licenses and liability insurance.
- Resolve disputes between representatives, government regulatory agencies, and the broker/dealer through quick problem-solving skills.
- Timely receipt and follow-up of invoicing, testing, and orders.
- Data entry into WebCRD, WinOPS, Cabinet, Quickbooks, and Excel.
- Assist the Compliance and Recruiting departments with all registrations materials and background checks for new financial representatives.
- Create and maintain department procedures and forms.
High School Diploma
Licensing Specialist/Manager Resume
Summary : Excellent temperament to multi-task & coordinate various activities under high pressure & time constraints. Proven, strong Project & People management skills, proficient in managing widely-divergent, simultaneously occurring assignments within agreed cost/timelines, by using strong organizational skills, out-of-the-box thinking, and innovative problem-solving abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10 key, Typing 80+wpm, Multi-Line, Case Management, Team Player, Effective Communication Skills
- Tracked status of business and security agency licenses for $200M security and background investigation company and 3 subsidiaries.
- Served as the main point of contact for state and federal licensing agencies.
- Maintained Omniplex World Service's Federal Firearms License.
- Guaranteed that company operating by confirming over 70 business and security agency licenses were kept current in over 30 states.
- Maintained 100% compliance with federal firearms regulations regarding purchase and movement of over 200 firearms.
- Ensured company growth by filing applications for new business and security agency licenses.
- Briefed auditor on company process for business licensing and weapons monitoring resulting in the renewal of ISO9000 certification.
- Awarded 3 times by company executives for contributions to the company.
Master Of Arts
Licensing Specialist/Administrator Resume
Summary : Licensing Specialist/Administrator with more than 9 years of successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and troubleshooting, sales, staff support, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Research, LexisNexis, Linux, Windows, Cisco IOS
- Coordinated with the transition team to assist new representatives through the registration and licensing process, by handling all details and paperwork related to the industry registrations for Firm, employees and associated individuals.
- Process and update U4, with new information state registration, address changes, OBA.
- Established and maintained primary registered representative production ID numbers, assigned split representative, secondary representative, referral representatives, and bank representative production ID numbers.
- Processed Representative State Securities License registrations.
- Scheduled FINRA exam requests for brokers and.
- Processed commission orders to bill fees to representatives, OSJ supervisors and Home Office staff.
- Coordinated with the transition OSJ Supervisors.
Junior Licensing Specialist Resume
Objective : Energetic and reliable Junior Licensing Specialist skilled with working with a diverse group of people. Results-driven Office Manager with over 4 years' experience in office environments. Ability to handle customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
Skills : Data Entry, Typing, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Reception, Cash Handling, Training And Development, Human Resources, Supervision, General Office.
- Responsible for making sure that clients are in compliance with governmental licensing policy standards.
- Warning violators of infractions or penalties.
- Evaluating applications, records, or documents to gather information about eligibility or liability issues of clients.
- Advising licensees concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
- Preparing reports of activities, evaluations, recommendations, or decisions.
- Reporting law or regulation violations to appropriate boards or agencies.
- Conferring with officials, technical or professional specialists, or applicants to obtain information or to clarify facts relevant to licensing decisions.
- Processing client location and background changes to meet States/ Country standards Via Xchange, NIPR and Microsoft Office Suite.
Masters of Science
Licensing Specialist - Temp Resume
Objective : Four plus years experienced Licensing Specialist, which included caseload management, administration, contract liaison, document management, monitoring, maintaining/auditing for regulatory compliance. Generated detailed reports, tracking data, records, assessments, audits and documented compliance.
Skills : JMS/ACS, AJIS, WordPerfect, MSWord, Lotus Notes, Hasler M5000 Folding Machine, Hasler IM460 Postage Machine.
- Conducted thorough strengths and needs assessment of each child and their family, utilizing the program-specific protocol.
- Developed and implemented successful behavior management techniques with families.
- Maintained timely progress notes that reflect the movement towards client goals.
- Providing effective crisis management to families as needed, Provided or arranged for transportation of clients to appointments as necessary.
- Helped design "behavioral contracts" with clients and families as necessary.
- Helped linked families to community resources.
- Maintaining family files in a timely manner following agency standards.
- Conducted family home studies, renewals, monitored family on a monthly basis or as needed, transporting clients, Training parents.
Masters of Science
Insurance Licensing Specialist Resume
Summary : Accomplished Insurance Licensing Specialist with multiple years of experience in fast-paced work environments. Consummate and energetic staff developer with a solid history of achievement in Training and Development. Articulate communicator with decision-making, critical thinking abilities and
backed up by a commitment to continuous learning
Skills : Administrative, MS Office, Reception, Answering Phones, Customer Service, Organization, Multi-Tasking, Data Entry, Type 35 Wpm.
- Copied and scanned insurance producer license and appointment documentation to our filing system.
- Sent letters and correspondence to producers, internal contacts and State Insurance Departments.
- Researched changing licensing laws via State Insurance Departments.
- Maintained an excellent reputation and relationship with internal contacts and producers.
- Gathered correct information needed to appoint external producers and updated the Producer Licensing database.
- Added new producers and information to the Producer Licensing database.
- Played a key role in automating the Producer Licensing database to an internet system by troubleshooting any duplications and discrepancies.
- Ordered, reviewed and approved background checks for new producers.
Bachelor Of Science
Licensing Specialist - Consultant Resume
Summary : Licensing Specialist with meticulous organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects, follow on detail with high-
level accuracy & leadership skills that have been put to good use in effectively resolving
problems and promoting a positive work environment. To provide exceptional administrative/customer support to create an effective and productive work environment.
Skills : Excellent Communication Skills, Adminstrative, Records, Files, Investigations, General Human Resources, Account Manager.
- Create, Edit and Terminate agents in three different systems - Agent Agency, Horizon, and AppointPak.
- Document all activity and circumstances with agent records .updating database via Sharepoint and Access.
- Print a daily approval/rejection report to know which agents are complete and which have been rejected.
- Correspond with each district as with regard to the appointments and/or deficiencies for the agents.
- Create and send welcome communications to new agents (career & Producer) in accordance with Transamerica/Monumental Life Insurance procedures.
- Submit all records to quality in an effort to keep a 98% accuracy rate in all records.
- Submit requests for E & O insurance to Willis Insurance Brokers.
Licensing Specialist - Remote Resume
Headline : Highly dedicated Licensing Specialist with a talent for analyzing and processing health insurance claims promptly, meeting quality standards. Proven to deliver comprehensive support and training in data entry of prescription exclusion riders and pre-existing conditions.
Skills : Data Entry, Typing, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Reception, Cash Handling, Training and Development, Human Resources, Supervision, General Office.
- Facilitate Contracting process for Life Insurance General Agencies.
- Act as a liaison between Banner Life Insurance and various state insurance departments with regard to regulatory issues for appointments and renewals.
- Work collectively with other specialists to update and maintain a licensing database to support daily business operations.
- Process insurance agents' contracts into database.
- Explain and negotiate agent contract terms and conditions.
- Retrieve agent licensing and state appointment information from the internet.
- Mail executed contracts to General Agencies.
- Perform due diligence to verify the authenticity of contracts and review for completeness.
Bachelor Of Science
Licensing Specialist Resume
Headline : Self-starter dedicated to meeting customer service best practices and deliverables with minimal supervision. To secure a position that will utilize the expertise and experience working in and running an office, meeting deadlines and which demands strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative, MS Office, Reception, Answering Phones, Customer Service
- Performed background research on potential employees and vendors.
- Prepared reports of findings, draft correspondence and provide clerical support to the manager.
- Assist in setting up and maintenance of casino employee files.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets and tracked gaming license requirements deadlines.
- Interpreted Tribal-State Compact, local court rules, FBI reports, police reports, and credit reports.
- Heavy telephone contact with employees and vendors in the Gaming Industry and other agencies.
- Created renewal applications for current employees and vendors, updated and changed current applications as needed.
Bachelor Of Science