Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Insurance agent with 8 years background in call center environment. Core competencies include professionalism, punctuality, and problem-solving as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Life Insurance, Customer Service, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Technical Support, Technical Writing, Public Relations
- Sought out new clients and developing clientele by networking to find new customers and generated lists of prospective clients.
- Monitored insurance claims to ensure they were settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Selected the company that offered the type of coverage requested by the client to underwrite the policy.
- Trained and managed numerous office hires and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Performed administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Conferred with clients to obtain and provide information when claims were made on a policy.
- Ensured that policy requirements were fulfilled, including any necessary paramedical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Developed marketing strategies to compete with other individuals and companies who sold insurance.
- Explained features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Successfully handled customer service, underwriting follow up, premium payments, new applications, and daily deposits.
Junior Insurance Agent Resume
Objective : Junior Insurance Agent with one plus years of experience. Builds positive relationships with customers and produce exceptional service. Easily adapts to new environments and can handle high-stress situations, also can lead staff effectively by motivating the team to reach their potential. Very organized and can adhere to set deadlines in a timely manner.
Skills : Life Insurance, HVAC Certified, Operate Power Tools, Mechanically Inclined, Painting, Drywall, Trimming, General Grounds Work, Customer Service
Insurance sales and customer service to new and existing clients. Cold calling and prospecting for clients. Using creative options to increase sales and opportunities.
Approaching potential clients by making presentations to groups or individuals at company-sponsored gatherings.
- Determining the extent of present coverage and investments, ascertaining long-term goals.
- Developing a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
Present options to prospective clients for medicare life insurance as well as annuity and investments.
- Obtaining underwriting approval by completing the application for coverage.
- Submitting all paperwork to stay in compliance with local, state, and federal laws, as well as company policies.
- Enhancing insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add.
Senior Insurance Agent Resume
Headline : Professional Senior Insurance Agent with 7 years of expeirnece, to promote and sell services and products to new prospects and existing clients. Manage and coordinate projects for clients to meet and exceed their expectations. Continue to educate me to present new products and services business owners.
Skills : Health Insurance, Customer Service, Life Insurance, Hospitality, Microsoft Office, ProSeries Tax Software
- Researching on business prospects through referrals, social media, cold calling, business to business in-person sales, and marketing.
- Consulting with business prospects to discover their needs for employee benefits and other business-related insurance needs.
- Researching, compiling, and proposing benefit packages for employee benefits and other insurance products that best fit the prospect's needs.
- Maintaining an active client base and continue to research new products and services for current clients to assist with changing employment and business-related needs.
- Following-up with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the products and services they have received.
- Resolving any issues the client may have faced with the appropriate solutions and services.
- Communicating with clients through verbal and written communications in a timely manner.
- Continuing on-going training with appointed national carriers for sales techniques, benefit and insurance-related products, and business to business marketing.
Associate Insurance Agent Resume
Objective : Energetic, results-driven customer service professional with more than 10 years of experience and a track record of working well with customers. Talented in consulting with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about insurance products or services. Skilled at maintaining cordial and professional relationships with colleagues, customers and supervisors.
Skills : Customer Service, Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Auto Insurance, Customer Service, Health Insurance
- Ensuring that customers service needs were addressed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Evaluating prospective customers homeowners insurance needs to determine eligibility and recommend proper coverage options.
- Meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, businesses and other settings.
- Presenting supplemental insurance information to business owners, their employees, and individuals.
- Helping people determine which products best fit their needs. Assisting current policyholders in filing claims as needed. Assisting businesses during open enrollment.
- Contacting prospective and current clients via telephone to provide quote and policy information, followed up as needed.
- Managing and producing existing insurance policies on both personal and commercial lines.
- Met with 4 to 6 existing and prospective clients each week to select appropriate insurance policies.
- Analyzing clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or other changes.
Sr. Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Sr. Insurance Agent seeking an opportunity to showcase a diverse background in business management. Demonstrated ability to facilitate multiple projects, supervise personnel, plan and run events, and deliver exceptional results. Leading large organizations, Microsoft Office Suite, Strategic product positioning & planning, Event/Conference, Planning, Financial Reporting, Improving process quality, Implementing new business systems.
Skills : Customer Service, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Microsoft Office, Supervising, Quality Assurance, Medical Terminology
- Interviewed prospective clients to learn about their financial needs and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, endorsements, and cancelations.
- Promoted products to customers in person, by telephone, and in writing.
- Followed up with potential clients regarding online information requests.
- Presented and explained insurance policy options to clients based on their needs and goals.
- Focused on seniors and near retirement customers and families while providing business solutions as well.
- Received/called on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance policy and suggest additions or changes.
- Explained features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote the sale of insurance.
- Maintained property, casualty, life, health accident insurance license.
- Use company software to analyze customer coverage needs, write quotes, and issue policies.
Insurance Agent III Resume
Summary : Creative, innovative, and proactive Insurance Agent III with seasonal diverse experience of over 23 years in Account Management, Sales, Advertising, Administration and Customer Service. Goal driven and highly recognized for the ability to meet deadlines and complete projects while operating within corporate guidelines and achieving clients needs. Strong focus on executing operational processes resulting in increased efficiency and revenue growth.
Skills : Customer Support Service, Sales And Marketing, Support, Judgment And Decision Making, Complex Problem Solving, Excellent Computer/Microsoft, Team Player
- Selling various types of supplemental insurance policies to businesses and their employees and also to individuals on behalf of Aflac, including disability, hospital, accident, life, dental and vision.
- Calling on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Seeking out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Ensuring that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary health history and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Monitoring and executing insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for the insured.
- Keeping abreast of rapidly evolving technology. Recommending, selecting and located product based on client needs and desires.
- Regularly seeking out opportunities to up-sell and add-on additional products.
Licensed Insurance Agent II Resume
Summary : Licensed Insurance Agent II with over 17 years experience. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Life Insurance, Customer Service, Auto Insurance, Health Insurance, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Typing, Leadership, Sales, Communications
- Managed daily and weekly workload by working from marketed lead cards. Secured face to face appointments.
- Assessed and analyzed client needs and explained coverage levels with options to their specific solutions.
- Provided quotes using specialized quoting software based on attained age.
- Assessed client qualifications for products based on underwriting questions. Discussed payment methods and plans then bound insurance contracts.
- Worked with field claims adjusters and handle claims on accounts as directed by the companies.
- Utilized effective lead generation activities to identify new prospects.
- Ensured that all contracts and paperwork are filled out correctly and filed on a timely basis.
- Engaged in need analysis to determine specific details on prospective clients financial and investment.
- Worked with field claims adjusters and handle claims on accounts as directed by the companies.
Insurance Agent/Producer Resume
Summary : Highly skilled Insurance Agent/Producer with 8 years experience in nonprofit management and business development can bring a passion for developing the financial and organizational infrastructure necessary to create programs and services that deliver value and solve problems. Analytical thinker and communicator with a proven track record in solving complex organizational issues and harnessing the involvement of volunteers, staff, contractors.
Skills : APPLE And PCs, MS Office, Salesforce Software, MaaS360, Avaya, Database Software, Accounting Software, Internet Applications, HR, Writing Policies And Procedures, Fundraising, Grant Writing.
- Licensed insurance agent specializing in health care and other insurance for seniors and baby boomers.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, compliance and sales of various insurance vehicles to appropriate clients.
- Conducted face to face assessments, applications and qualification for appropriateness for insurance products.
- Knowledgeable about long-term care, Medicare and other services for seniors.
- Specialized in retirement and case management for seniors to ensure coverage for healthcare.
- Discussed and strategized sales target with marketing representatives from carriers.
- Updated rating system periodically to meet the accuracy of rates for new businesses.
- Reminded customers of payment due date and submission of necessary documents.
- Analyzed customers potential risks and needs and provided them with the option of coverage.
- Sold average 120-140 policies per month for multiple non-standard companies.
Independent Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : Results and service-driven Insurance Agent possessing 9+ years of experience working within the fast-paced insurance and office environments. I am seeking an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service position in an area suitable to my background and education. I am committed to providing exceptional customer service and facilitating projects from concept to completion.
- Responsible for calculating the premium amounts and set up payment methods.
- Skilled in assessing the client needs and providing advice on their coverage policies.
- Quick to grasp the knowledge of new insurance products, policies, and their prices.
- Experienced in maintaining favorable relationships with customers and companies.
- Met with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, businesses and other settings.
- Analyzed sales volume, retention and loss ratio trends to identify areas for improvement.
- Analyzed and/or research auto policy information to assist policyholders in making informed decisions about changes, updates and/or questions about their auto policies.
- Presented and offered for sale to eligible policyholders any additional products (i.e., homeowner policies, umbrella policies, etc. ) that are offered by the company.
Licensed Insurance Agent Resume
Headline : Dedicated Licensed Commercial Insurance Agent who concentrates on the clients needs to close the deal. Effective communication skills and customer service oriented. Management experience which has allowed for growth of leadership abilities. Self-motivated and driven to grow in the sales industry.
Skills : Life Insurance, Auto Insurance, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Payroll, Quickbooks, Health Insurance
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases and cold calling.
- Met with 25 existing and prospective clients each week to select appropriate insurance policies.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills and appropriate diagnostic sales techniques.
- Calculated quotes and educated potential clients on insurance options.
- Provided extensive product presentations with strong customer service skills, allowing for strong report building, confidence in overcoming objections, and helped to develop new agents.
- Attended functions lead by different ethnic groups to introduce paps products.
- Interacted with clients in daily bases to resolve problems and to keep their account up to date.
- Maintained records and files, handling confidential information according to HIPPA regulations and with discreet.