Insurance Advisor Resume
Objective : An Insurance Advisor with over 3 years of experience as a medical assistant, diversified healthcare provider interaction and customer service outreach. Fluent in Spanish, interpreter experience, outreach and involvement with the Hispanic community Extensive patient care experience. Combined experience with Project management, developing, planning and implementing outreach initiatives. HEDIS experience with outreaching and educating members.
Skills : Leadership, Public Speaking, Customer Service, Teaching, Sales, Team Building, Curriculum Development, Staff Development
- Working directly with consumers and current BCBST members in our consumer centers and in the community to support all product education, service and enrollment for all BCBST individual product (Medicare, individual, and ancillary).
- Independently creating the outreach opportunities to engage the community, individual consumers and key business constituencies with proactive insurance sales, education and service support.
- Developing, implementing and executing targeted engagement campaigns with civic leaders, small business owners, retirement communities, nursing homes, faith community leaders, and minority groups to drive center traffic and community engagement.
- Participating in the facilitation of corporate worksite wellness events as requested.
- Working closely with commercial marketing, sales and account management to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrating the ability to drive continuous process improvement in the area of consumer-facing insurance.
- Identifying the business strategies and local market opportunities to increase market penetration of all bcbst products.
- Participating in opportunities to collaborate with all BCBST business teams to assist with member education and preventive clinical campaigns to support stars and hedis goals.
Junior Insurance Advisor Resume
Objective : Junior Insurance Advisor having 3+ years of experience in multiple work environments ranging from a multi-billion dollar global organization to local Australian mid-size organizations. The core of my experience has revolved around customer behavior, customer satisfaction and delivering good financial outcomes for the companies I worked for.
Skills : Territory Management, Recruiting, Hiring, Sales Training, Staff Development, Operations Management, Relationship Building, Sales Presentations, Closing Strategies, Outstanding Client Experience, Consultative Selling
- Worked as an insurance advisor in defense service home insurance team advising and offering assistance on various insurance products.
- End to end claims management including lodging, processing, settling and finalizing claims.
- Calculated policy premium by following underwriting guidelines set by the defense services home.
- Provided quotes and promoting products for various insurance products including building, contents and vehicle insurance.
- Explained the benefits of our policies over other products in the market with an aim to sell or upsell.
- Made changes to existing policies based on customers new requirements and changes in circumstances.
- Observed and received and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Developed a constructive and cooperative working relationship with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Convinced others to buy merchandise/ goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
Insurance Advisor II Resume
Summary : Accomplished, results-oriented Insurance Advisor seeks to apply diverse financial background, 16 years of experience, and abilities toward the growth and profit of a progressive organization. I sum up my Business Attitude as being able to Assess complex situations, evaluate potential challenges, quantify risks, identify practical options, and then recommend and implement the best solutions available based on evidence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Proficient In Computer Operating Systems, Self-Motivated & Goal-Oriented, Decision Making & Problem Solving, Time Management, Quick Learner
- Accomplished 14 out of 15 required core metric goals within the first three months of employment.
- Educating and assisting the potential insureds on the purchase of life insurance products.
- Identifying the appropriate life insurance product that meets the needs of the potential insureds.
- Following the company provided process and procedures in order to adhere to federal and state.
- Developing the sales report based upon each potential insureds goals and needs for purchasing life.
- Following-up with potential insureds to ensure that life underwriting requirements are being met or exceeded in a timely manner.
- Identifying and developing relationships with potential clients in home, auto, life, and health.
- Assisting in sales strategies and marketing techniques to increase production.
- Communicating with people outside the organization representing the organization to the customer, the public.
Insurance Advisor Resume
Summary : Insurance Advisor with 8+ years of Insurance Experience. Eager, loyal and hardworking with excellent customer service, sales, and communication skills. Looking for a growth-oriented position within a well-established organization to be an asset to a team and a company's success.
Skills : Sales, Negotiation, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Salesforce, Community Outreach, Public Speaking, Networking, Relationship Management, Strategic Planning, Business Development
- Collaborating with corporate marketing departments for all marketing efforts within my specific region.
- Monitoring the progressive activity and training of agency team members.
- Using the sales tactics and client relationship building to reach monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Advising the clients regarding future investments, tax plan options and additional financial plans tailored to each client's specific retirement and estate planning needs.
- Advising the clients regarding property, casualty and life insurance needs analysis, plan options, and annual tax responsibilities.
- Responsible for all sales and budgeting including forecasting and sales management.
- Inspecting a property, examining its general condition, type of construction and age to determine if it's a good insurance risk.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals as well as taking insurance payments.
- Interviewing the prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources for insurance purposes.
Trusted Insurance Advisor Resume
Headline : Insurance Advisor with 5 years of expeirnece is looking for a position requiring expertise in Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurance with success in sales and customer service. Strong interest in utilizing relationship building and needs analysis skills to ensure client satisfaction generating renewal and referral business. Professional Experience and Responsibilities.
Skills : Payroll, A/P & A/R, Banking, Cashier, Quickbooks, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, And More, Multiple Phone Lines, Customer Service, Marketing, Medical Office, Mac Computer, Driver Dispatch, Insurance Verification, Insurance Authorization, Insurance Agent, Production Floating Specialist, Manufacturing, Medical Billing, Safety Quality Control
- Sold and cross-sold the various types of insurance policies that include automobile, homeowners, renters and condo insurance as well as flood, event, and commercial insurance.
- Continued to build upon customer experience with constant contact and continuous follow up using work items such as pre-renewal insurance reviews, advanced notice advisory of results from home inspection concerns and conditions as well as advance notice of surcharges.
- Maintained knowledge of Allstate products following all compliance guidelines and procedures and ongoing relationship with risk management department.
- Researched and resolved customer billing inquiries, maintained customer records using e-agent.
- Educated customers on the details of small business insurance and advise on best policy options.
- Collaborated with a team of 10 other insurance agents to address 2,000+ customer requests per week in a timely.
- Developed and maintained close relationships with realtors and mortgage brokers.
- Worked on the internet team which included callbacks, investigation, and resolutions, requested for additional information, cancellation of policies.
Insurance Advisor (CSR) Resume
Summary : Insurance Advisor with 11 years of expeirnece is looking to obtain a position in a challenging environment that will enhance my current skills while enabling me to pursue my educational goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Cash Handling, Balancing Cash Registers, Electronic Registers, Bar Code Scanner, Typing
- Obtained state of Florida insurance license 2-14 for life and annuities and 4-40 customer representative for property and casualty.
- Worked primarily in the field, educating families about how money works, minimizing taxes, and how to establish a budget if necessary.
- Setup retirement programs, college planning, mortgage/asset protection insurance, final expense, and wealth building policies.
- Responsible for the distribution, servicing, and evaluation, of policies issued to clients and to recommend the best types of coverage based on the familys needs.
- Recruited and trained a team of licensed agents to properly sell, manage, and service any client needs.
- Converted inbound/outbound call opportunities into policies/sales with an impressive bundle rate.
- Leveraged market relationships to build insurance business.
- Successfully secured wealthy individuals and small retail, education, and media organizations as clients.
- Designed group presentations and e-marketing campaign, achieving $60k in new business in six months.
Insurance Advisor I Resume
Summary : Insurance Advisor with over fourteen years of diversified experience in Life, Health, and Disability Insurance. Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills. Proven record of integrity and fairness. Service commitment and work ethic demonstrated through a professional, concerned and responsive attitude.
Skills : Lucent Center, Vu-ACD System, Kronos Payroll System, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Working Knowledge Of Q&A, Sonic
- Sold medicare advantage health plans, Medigap, and supplemental policies to Medicare and Medicaid eligible individuals.
- Sold term and whole life insurance policies to Medicare and non-medicare individuals.
- Sold long-term care insurance (LTC) to individuals preparing for future needs.
- Weekly phone conferences to discuss industry changes, products, regulations and future events.
- Weekly training for marketing products, sharpening presentation skills, product education.
- Certified resident insurance producer for property, casualty, and accident health.
- Maintained relationships with multiple underwriters to provide the best possible service for the client.
- Knowledge of constantly-changing state and federal laws.
- Stayed up-to-date on the new and changing laws and regulations that pertained to the healthcare industry and customer benefits.
Jr. Insurance Advisor Resume
Objective : Jr. Insurance Advisor seeking an opportunity as a commercial insurance underwriter where I can utilize the analytical, research, and time management skills I have gained over 4 years in the retail agency model working with diverse industries in the small to middle market arena along with managing unique group programs for high net worth families.
Skills : Client Relations, Sales, Marketing, Insurance Renewals
- Soliciting new clients through creative marketing and solid referral sources.
- Increased my proficiency at referral generation by attending network events and use of social media.
- Listening to clients needs and asking effective questions to understand their knowledge of insurance which allows me to give solid recommendations.
- Consultative approach to advising my clients on the process of purchasing insurance that provides great coverage while taking advantage of savings opportunities, driving growth and customer satisfaction.
- Underwriting, establishing and expanding personal and commercial lines accounts based upon on the customer's criteria.
- Recommending proper amounts and types of coverages based on analysis of prospects circumstances while utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction has been my top priority under all conditions and circumstances.
Insurance Advisor Resume
Summary : Skilled Insurance Advisor, committed to addressing customer concerns with speed, accuracy, and professionalism. Excels in cultivating client relationships. Proficient in selling to grow market share and profitability.
Skills : Clerical, Excel, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Problem Solving, Management
- Understanding and meeting customer transaction needs quickly, professionally and accurately.
- Keeping updated with the relevant products, services, and programs offered by the co., introducing clients to the sales manager and setting up appointments for sales.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strength and weakness of alternative solutions, conclusion, and approaches to problems.
- Serving as customer advocate and/or guide through complex processes, including benefits, claims, eligibility (on/off marketplace), billing, password resets, and blue access.
- Helping clients with their documentation mailing them their finished products.
- Manage client policies, as agreed with the client, keeping in mind risk tolerance, budget, and assets.
- Selling insurance in a high performing office and exceeded daily activity goals which helped the agency meet annual milestones.
Insurance Advisor Resume
Objective : Claims, provider relations and customer service professional with several years of experience providing benefits information, provider credentialing and processing Medicare BC65 supplement claims. Expertise includes interpreting policies, quality customer service, claims processing, provider enrollment, billing, and collections Medical.
Skills : Facets, Client Console, MAS Toolbar, WGS Star, WEMS, CSI, Citrix, Microsoft Office, BDS, Pecos EBT, Content Manager
- Routinely dealt with angry, confused and overwhelmed customers through face to face interactions, and getting them into plans that were exactly what they needed and could afford.
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare, individual, group, short-term, dental, and vision.
- Licensed insurance advisor responsible for contacting and selling new leads within the agency.
- Met and exceeded sales goals of $60,000+ per month selling home/auto/umbrella/life products.
- Took on Account Manager role to assist with customer service responsibilities in office. Worked with 20+ different insurance companies.
- Submitted bank loan applications, set appointments, collection calls, faxed scan and mail necessary documents to the insured and/or mortgage companies.
- Handled all customer service needs in person and over the phone.
- Performed administrative tasks such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Implemented and monitored new underwriting guidelines for the agency.