Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished marketer with over 8 years of progressive experience driving the vision and thought leadership to leverage technology to create an engaging consumer experiences. A proven ability to work collaboratively with teams to build strategic marketing plans that deliver against business goals,.
Skills : Communication, Microsoft Office.
- Led the strategic development, activation and execution of fully-integrated marketing & advertising campaigns to support key brand programs to increase awareness, trial, and sales.
- Launched a new line of hand tools for women that generated more than $2.5M in sales growth by using a national advertising campaign supported by a robust media buy and 15 cities experiential event.
- Owned the advertising creation process with multiple agencies, ensuring collaboration and process by managing the creative agencies' development of successful marketing & advertising campaigns in an effort to achieve marketing objectives across all tactics.
- Worked with an agency of record to define national and local media plans and added value media integrations to deliver high impact media value to ensure maximum reach to target.
- Managed experiential activations and promotions designed to increase sales, including in-store promotions, loyalty promotions, coupons, on-site demos, NASCAR integrations, sponsorships, and PR activities.
- Developed and optimized advertising and promotions campaigns to meet directly to consumer eCommerce targets, customer acquisition, and retention, including identifying new profitable opportunities to reach consumers.
- Organized and planned public relations events including ensuring the transportation, delivery of all PR materials, and recording event activities using media tools.
Sr. Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 4 Years of Advertising Coordinator experience along with internal and external corporate communication. 2 years of Merchandising experience that includes responsibilities with advertisement, budgeting and delivering positive sales results.
Skills : Human Resources, Sales, Merchandising, Communication, Budget Management, Operations Management, Advertising.
- Strategically planned and negotiated the items to be placed throughout the ad in order to maximize retail sales and profit.
- Consciously chose items and placement in order to create retail competitive advantage on specific high volume products.
- Maintained an operating budget that allowed for spends toward the cost of goods to create the competitive advantage independent retailers needed in order to drive brand loyalty.
- Maintained an advertisement revenue growth of 7.5% over the previous year.
- Designed and implemented initiatives designed to bring independent grocery stores into new technology to capitalize on the growing trend of digital marketing and promotions along with social media.
- Responsible for all project management in Casey's in-house ad agency Identifies details, organizes, and delegates project information to team members.
- Reduced advertising expenses by quoting out jobs to multiple vendors and challenging them to be competitive.
Bachelor's In Art
Jr. Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Passion for writing and designing, the unfathomable ability to dream unrealistic dreams, and the urge to join a company that is passionate in the art of making things different.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Online Marketing, Ecommerce, Retail Sales, Employee Training, Problem Resolution.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of marketing department initiatives.
- Responsible for the coordination of printing, production and distribution of advertising and promotional materials Interfaces will all department heads to ensure timely development of creative material for all property promotions.
- Coordinates creation, delivery, and distribution for direct mail, special event invitations, tournament invitations and invitations for similar casino sponsored events.
- Coordinate photoshoots for printed material and advertising.
- Coordinate outdoor advertising production and installation.
- Prepares requisitions for all goods and services purchased by the Advertising and Public Relations Department.
- Assists Director within the preparation of and monitoring the annual budget, monthly budget justification, monthly/quarterly projections and all-expense reconciliations, including media.
Master Of Science
Marketing & Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of customer service experience, managing and assisting team-members, as well as years of community service work. Strives for exceptional work, and motivated to achieve program's goals in an innovative & efficient way.
Skills : Google Adwords, Google+, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Receptionist, Advertising, Internet Savvy, Quickbooks.
- Offered full support to the sales team as an integral part of making both, the representative and the paper as successful as possible.
- Worked closely with the Advertising Services Department, clients, and advertising agencies in communicating about space needs, trafficking of orders and material, reservations, cancellations and securing positions.
- Presented daily/weekly written updates of scheduled ad activity for the next week.
- Priced space, explained mechanical dimensions and layout of the paper.
- Executed media kits and mailings of promotional materials; maintained on an ongoing basis, and up-to-date promotional and complimentary subscription list.
- Produced correspondence in follow-up to customer inquiries, processed letters of confirmation, agency recognition, contracts and renewals.
- Provided skilled telephone service; investigated calls, asked questions and assisted the consumer with a pleasant, customer-focused approach.
Senior Advertising Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging career that provides opportunities to utilize, enhance, and develop my current skills. Am wanting to find a position in the Houston and/or surrounding areas.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Communications, Customer Relations, Social Networking, Fashion, Merchandising, Marketing, Sales.
- Coordinating all aspects of administrative details within the advertising department.
- Keep track of employee issues and sit in when necessary when disciplining is required of an employee.
- Maintain contact with clients and make sure that all ads are scheduled and changed when needed.
- Field all phone calls through the advertising department, as well as give out information requested to potential and existing clients.
- Send sales reps leads on new and existing clients when requested.
- Coordinate the Home and Real Estate section as far as keeping track of the two employees involved in the section, schedule all ads dealing with the realtors, and paginate the pages when needed.
- Schedule promotional events, coordinate between news and advertising and place ads when necessary.
- Keep the advertising director organized and up to date on issues within the department.
Advertising Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft PowerPoint, Publisher And Word, And Audacity Audio Recording Software.
- Developed a variety of publications on energy-saving services, practices, and products.
- Assisted local HVAC dealers in developing print and web-based materials to promote the use of heat pumps.
- Administered a co-op program to encourage heat pump advertising and share advertising costs with HVAC dealers.
- Spoke with community groups on low cost/no-cost ways to weatherize homes and reduce energy consumption.
- Primary creative tools include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and PageMaker.
- Coordinated as per company guidelines, a deadline-driven, weekly newspaper and Internet advertising campaign with real estate agents, in order to drive prospects to homes for sale in the Fairfield County area.
- Exhibited solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Edited and revised agent copy as needed, assisted agents with computer support as needed.
B.A. In Communication
Lead Advertising Coordinator Resume
Objective : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, CRM, Email Marketing.
- Assisted Director of Advertising and Media Buyers in all aspects of the media planning duties of multi-million-dollar advertising department.
- Built and updated Excel spreadsheet containing rate information, billed-quantities and total expenditures.
- Managed media buy database by correcting errors and documenting changes to media buyers.
- Monitored buys in progress by spot checking placement and negotiating credit or billing adjustments to eliminate errors while fostering strong working relationship with business partners.
- Collaborated with clients and media team members to resolve media billing issues.
- Checked weekly ROP press runs correcting errors to ensure accurate deliveries.
- Gathered data to support the media recommendation and/or post report analysis.
- Prepared Insertion Orders that were sent to advertising partner newspapers.
Associate Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Public relations professional trained in media communication, producing press kit materials and event planning. Proficient in AP Style and conversational in Spanish. Applicable experience in fundraising, event planning, community coordination and publishing.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Sales Support.
- Prepare budgets and submit estimates for program costs as part of campaign plan development.
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy and edit scripts, audio and video tapes, and other promotional material for adherence to specifications.
- Coordinate activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Gather and organize information to plan advertising campaigns.
- Confer with department heads or staff to discuss topics such as contracts, selection of advertising media, or product to be advertised.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
Asst. Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experience marketing, production, and project coordinator with 10+ years of experience, handling marketing campaigns, trafficking print projects, managing budgets and timelines, working with cross functional teams, the ability to keep projects flowing more efficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac and PC, Salesforce.
- Coordinated $1.2 million in advertising orders for the magazine.
- Entered orders into data management software and processed payments.
- Coordinated with Editor and Production Manager to ensure all ads were correct to customer specification.
- Facilitated communication between production team, sales team, and the advertisers to ensure all print and digital advertisements were to the customers' satisfaction.
- Scheduled digital advertisements for email, website, and mobile apps, and updated online directory of advertisers.
- Worked as the connecting element between sales and production for a large annual publication.
- Provided reports on sales weekly or as requested.
Advertising Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Advertising Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for the layout of all publications; 3-6 per month.
- Creating and maintaining Excel logs of all ads and tracking of ads.
- Typesetting individual ads, updating and maintaining templates, assisting in advertising production as needed.
- Reconciling order entry data/processes and coordinate with programmers for data conversions.
- Provided administrative assistance to the senior team of outside sales local Account Executives Worked a territory on the side and met goals set for senior reps.
- Assisted sales team in public relations generating leads, data entry.
- Supported the Associate Publisher and 5 Account Representatives.
Advertising Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Dynamic marketing and sales management professional with documented success in delivering presentations to C-level decision makers and expanding market reach in support of generating customer product and services revenue growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Management, Editing, Publishing, SEO.
- Supported sales process by identifying potential business opportunities and staying current on industry trends.
- Managed customer account database and maintained client contracts.
- Coordinated efforts with Production, Credit, Accounting and Marketing Departments.
- Managed territory forecasting, revenue, and prospect reports and monitored, tracked and managed positioning reports.
- Researched general information on prospective advertisers and their products / services.
- Prepared and maintained sales and marketing materials for sales team.
- Served as primary contact for clients and advertising agencies regarding schedule, invoice and pricing inquiries.
- Continuously monitored and researched competitors' brands.
Bachelor Of Arts
Advertising Coordinator Resume
Summary : Confident in being a hard worker, who is continually dedicated to discover new ways to improve and achieve greatness with a creative mind.
Skills : Facebook, Twitter, Digital Strategy.
- Managed multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in working independently as well as part of a team in a changing environment.
- Participated in professional development trainings, training sessions and meetings.
- Performed other job responsibilities as required by the management.
- Performed the tasks of responding to customer via phone and email on inquiries of the sales product of the organization.
- Assisted customers by solving queries and by explaining features of products.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
BBA In Marketing