Warehouse Specialist Resume
Objective : Responsible for the management of shipping and receiving activities within a warehouse setting. It will be required to assess incoming goods for accuracy and manage supplies.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Plumbing, Receiving, Shipping And Receiving, Excel, Word, Oracle, Powerpoint, Purchasing.
- Maintained Small Arms Repair Parts, (SARP), stocked weapon repair parts and pulled MRO's to fill Division shortages.
- Assisted and issued weapons and supporting equipment to MITT soldiers for deployment, assisted and performed site and location surveys to maintain accountability of SARP, sensitive items, and CCI.
- Maintained secure area for Division force modernization upgrades.
- Maintained accountability of serviceable and unserviceable weapon turn-ins, intra- post transfers, until shipment to depot or gaining unit.
- Packaged and shipped loaned weapons back to a depot as well as assisted in a shipment of sensitive items, CCI.
- Load and unload assets as needed for shipment for truck drivers and assisted in giving assets a location to be properly inputted into SARSS.
- Assigned locations to Sensitive Items, SARP parts, upon receipt from Central Receiving Point and unit turn-ins.
Data Warehouse Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to use my skills and grow with a reputable company. To assess incoming goods for accuracy and manage supplies.
Skills : XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft.
- Specialized in data entry and maintained daily spreadsheets and databases of inventory and supplies.
- Prepared multimedia and documents to be scanned and stored.
- Carefully managed, handled, received and shipped products for major government entities.
- Duties include periodic auditing, filling and prepping materials for shipment; handling of the inventory within company guidelines.
- Performed shipping desk functions that included weighing, metering and separating shipments by shipper packages.
- Assists in the maintenance of the facilities and upkeep for the work area.
- Verified material or merchandise against receiving documents.
- Reported discrepancies and obvious damages of merchandise to Team Leads.
Warehouse Specialist/Transportation Specialist Resume
Objective : Responsible for Delivering product throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner, and alsoStocking product in the warehouse; ensuring that inventory levels of supplies are maintained.
Skills : Inventory Warehouse Experience, Receiving Department Experience, Forklift Driving Experience, Works Well As A Strong Team Member As Well Independently, Effective Organizational Skills,Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point And Outlook,Energetic And Motivated Hard Worker.
- Re- warehouse Mission Stock material from various locations on Robins Air Force Base to Pre-designated locations.
- Ensures work is accomplished properly and efficiently to maximize the existing warehouse and cube utilization and support the re-warehousing Fire suppression Project.
- Provided a location survey in both the losing and gaining storage areas.
- Maintain stock record accountability in DSS (Distribution Standard System) throughout the relocation of material to facilitate continued customer support.
- Remove old labeling ,relabeled, relocate ,planography, and redesign location aids and other types of storage aides.
- Convey instructions, policies, and procedures to workforce directed by supervisor via oral or written communication.
- Distributes and balances work load to improve work flow and accommodate unexpected work surges.
- Effectively navigated DSS to resolve complex problems and resolved discrepancies in a timely manner with no errors.
Warehouse Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Responsible and eager to learn. I will accept challenges within your organization and will do my best to complete tasks in a timely manner. Able to work in teams or alone to solve problems. I have skills in Microsoft Office and a general view of computer software, hardware, and security. I am flexible, hardworking, pay attention to details, and have great communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft, Standard Army Retail Supply Systems, Unit Level Logistics System, Warehouse Management, Inventory Management, Global Command Support System., Mac OS X.
- Processed combat readiness TA-50 military gear to soldiers as they processed in and out of their units.
- Ensured all equipment was serviceable for re-issue.
- Disposed of equipment deemed unserviceable in accordance with established guidelines.
- Ensured all supply transactions were properly accounted for on the individual clothing records with less than 2% error on any given date.
- Ensured all CAT50-900 gear in-processing or out-processing was reconciled with receipts to ensure all purchase orders matched correctly.
- Reviewed all incoming or out-going equipment daily to ensure inventory was readily available and inappropriate slotting zone.
- Inspected inventory warehouse daily to ensure equipment and CAT50-900 gear was available to meet soldier demands.
Bachelor Of Science
Warehouse Specialist I Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in the service industry that would enable me to utilize the skills and experience I possess in a challenging and motivating work environment. Bring an impeccable work ethic, diverse skill set, professionalism, 9+ years of experience, and a burning desire to be successful. Flexible, eager to learn, productive, and prepared for growth.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Management.
- Operated the Fork Lift to move full pallets from receiving to its assigned bay/shelf.
- Performed a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from bays/shelves and placing them on pallets, ensuring that orders were filled accurately and efficiently, constantly striving for improved customer satisfaction.
- Stocked bays/shelves with various types of merchandise.
- Secured product to provide no damages during shipment to stores.
- Rotated stock so that newly-received items were used last.
- Cleared production area by securing and moving finished pallets and moving empty pallets.
- Assisted with inventory procedures when requested.
- Maintained a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remained clean, resulting in the prevention of work related injuries.
High School Diploma
Warehouse Specialist II Resume
Summary : Seeking a full-time opportunity to apply my skills, ensure safety in the workplace, and increase the quality of production.
Skills : Community Outreach, Procurement, Spss, Counseling, Educator, Research, Human Resources.
- Locate, pick and pull, wrap & palletize inventory and materials.
- Performed daily inventory management duties consisting of: cycle counting, RF scanning, maintained database records and systems; in addition to quality control, damage inspections and the processing all invoices & RTV's (return-to-vendor), etc.
- Operated forklifts & pallet jacks for the stocking, loading and unloading and on-site transportation.
- Performed consistent on-site transportation of home improvement materials & supplies.
- Responsible for material handling, Shipping and Receiving, inventory control, data entry; & assisting our customers, vendors, & contractors.
- Consistently sustained warehouse & dock efficiency and productivity.
- Maintained accurate records and distribute them accordingly.
- Ensured all safety protocols are sustained on a daily basis.
Warehouse Specialist III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging career by using my experience in direct customer service pharmaceutical products and patients with the opportunity for growth.
Skills : Inventory Warehouse experience, Receiving Department experience, Forklift Driving experience, Works well as a strong team member as well independently, Effective organizational skills,Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook,Energetic and motivated hard worker.
- Prepared warehouse orders for both internal and external domestic shipping, and/or international shipping to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Provided oversight when volunteers are used to sort, label, and stock Gift In Kind (GIK) products.
- Received and processed incoming deliveries.
- Complete and maintain appropriate documentation and databases.
- Performed data entry and adjustments to ensure accurate inventory management.
- Stored, retrieved, and stocked inventory by using standard warehouse equipment (i.e.
- Assist in maintaining safe and efficient work environment and equipment.
Lead Warehouse Specialist Resume
Summary : Outgoing and highly motivated customer service representative with 6 years' experience in fast-paced customer service and call center environment. Analytical and multi-focused problem solver and coordinator experienced with implementing innovative process improvements and upgrading operational efficiency. Determined researcher recognized for utilizing extensive product knowledge to translate customer needs into solutions.
Skills : Microsoft office, Computer Aided Drafting, Micro station, General understanding of Airframe and Powerplant services.
- Manage office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Answer and manage 25-50 incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Open and properly distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Redirect shipments en route in response to customer requests.
- Receive, store and ship goods and materials.
- Track time spent on assignments each day for productivity reporting.
Bachelor Of Science
Mortgage Warehouse Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Warehouse Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft outlook.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Operate forklift and other (MHE) material handling equipment in the process of storing items in warehouse.
- Unloads trucks, compare received items to purchase orders, verify accuracy and quantity of shipment.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Senior Warehouse Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 5 Years of Inventory Warehouse experience. Receiving Department experience. Forklift Driving experience. Works well as a strong team member as well independently. Effective organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office proficient computer skills; 40 Hour HAZWOPER training; Current and valid 8 Hour Annual HAZWOPER refresher; Current and valid TWIC cardholder; 40 Hour Heavy Machine operators training, as well as, on site machine operating experience., OSHA HAZWOPER Certification.
- Trained and developed the warehouse personnel, and expanded and enriched their technical capabilities; instructed them in loading, unloading, segregating, palletizing, and selection of stock and storage areas.
- Established and maintained the stock records, automated and manual accounting records, and posts receipts and turn-ins.
- Enforced strict adherence to standards; ensured that inventories and location surveys were performed appropriately and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Supervised and maintained stock record and warehouse functions including stock receipt, storage, distribution, and issue, and also maintained equipment records and parts.
- Maintained records of equipment usage, operation, maintenance, modification, and calibration, and prepared and submitted logistical reports to the Management in a timely manner.
- Managed inventories, maintained accurate inventory levels, and saved significant costs.
- Processed surveys, and warehousing documents, prepared, annotated, and distributed shipping while performing accounting functions for the Organization.
- Unloaded, unpacked, counted, segregated, palletized and stored incoming supplies and equipment.
Junior Warehouse Specialist Resume
Summary : Professional with exceptional skills and experience in logistics/Supply Chain Operations. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively, along with my professional background, would enable me to play a valuable role in expanding operations. My knowledge of inventory control and warehouse systems would make me an invaluable asset as an employee. I have had plenty of experience with the duties this position calls for, such as receiving, storing, and issuing materials, equipment, and other items from a stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Medisoft.
- Expedited orders and checked inventory records for accuracy.
- Used computers, (RFID) scanners, printers, scales and bar code machines to keep track of inventory in a manual stock room setting.
- Prepared invoices for other parts of the organization.
- Received, unpacked and tracked in-coming and out-going merchandise to the customer and the facility.
- Ran reports for inventory control and cycle count and maintained records of all items that entered or left the stockroom.
- Responsible for order processing and management, picking, storing, kitting and data entry in an automated stock room.
- Operated the clip press and contact assembly machines.
- Performed micro assembly tasks which included crimping, cable preparation, stamping and tin dipping of manufactured parts for the aerospace industry.
Warehouse Specialist Resume
Objective : Assisting in unloading incoming products & materials and applying special handling for those items where product size or type require it, and also Accurately receiving and accepting products & materials as to quantity, condition and compliance with purchase specifications and enter pertinent information into either of the desktop or mobile tablet systems.
Skills : Inventory management, Microsoft GP, electric pallet jack and forklift operation, Shipping and receiving, quality assurance.
- Consist of maintaining stock and inventory of products for delivery and storage, consulting with potential clients to pull in more business.
- Handle multiple customer transactions in a fast pace environment.
- Prepare packages for daily delivery to multiple dermatology offices.
- Unload/load trucks of products and organize in storage areas.
- Train new employees according to company's policies and standards.
- Perform computerized functions through Microsoft programs by inserting data and keeping files in order.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse throughout the day by cleaning and stocking restrooms, offices, and warehouse mopping floors, sweeping, cleaning shelves, cleaning windows, dusting etc.