Warehouse Lead I Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. I am a dedicated worker looking to improve my skills and experience by joining your company. I have cross-cultural experience and a background in handcraft and industrial products.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Entry Level Machine Shop Operator, Light Auto Mechanics, Drill Press, Brake Press and Forklift Operator, Management.
- Rotating through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Reviewing work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Completing production reports communicating team production level to management.
- Planning work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for the effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Reviewing work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Checking specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Conducting staff meetings to relay general information or to address specific topics, such as safety.
- Resolving personnel problems, complaints, or formal grievances when possible, or refer them to higher-level supervisors for resolution.
- Assessing the training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instruction.
- Estimating material, time, and staffing requirements for a given project, based on work orders, job specifications, and experience.
Warehouse Lead II Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. While using my strong background in safety, customer service, team building, warehouse planning, and process management I would like to gain new experience to lead a warehouse team. To effectively accomplish and maintain, all safety policies, accuracy, and productivity. While achieving all company goals, safely and efficiently.
Skills : Lift 50lbs, Communications, Team Leader, Team Work, Problem Resolution, Entry Level Machine Shop Operator, and Light Auto Mechanics.
- Performed a variety of work in a central warehousing operation; shipped merchandise, received and stored incoming items according to the established system; maintained records and completed paperwork.
- Maintained a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all merchandise and supplies handled maintained cleanliness in all areas.
- Trained staff on company safety policies and procedures, in order to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products, daily cycle counting, and data entry.
- Provided and inspired outstanding service to customers, including answering phones and data entry to ensure proper order processing; maintained interactions with outside vendors (equipment maintenance, and freight carriers, ).
- Supervised and coordinated the activities of workers engaged in daily warehouse duties.
- Instructed all forklift operators and maintained daily inspection records of all equipment.
- Manage warehouse inventory processes to keep accurate physical inventory count and cycle count of warehouse inventory products.
- Researched, created and gave, safety presentations using power point for monthly safety topics.
- Performed scheduling and pricing on all outbound, less than truckload, full truckload, and expedited shipments.
- Created and helped implement a training and skill growth monitoring/evaluation process, for all hourly shipping /receiving associates.
Warehouse Lead/Driver Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. Reliable Warehouse Worker with extensive experience operating reach truck, slip truck, order picker and electric pallet jack. Valid California driver's license and clean driving record. Warehouse worker with a strong work ethic and 2+ years of hands-on experience.
Skills : Professional and Mature, Articulate and Well-Spoken, Active Listening, Critical Thinking, Judgment, and Decision Making, Production and Processing.
- Leading warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies.
- Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Stacking and storing pallets at the end of the shift to keep the warehouse clean and organized.
- Loading products weighing up to 30,000 pounds onto trailers for delivery.
- Operating forklifts, pallet jacks, power lifts, or front-end loaders to load bales, bundles, or other heavy items onto trucks for shipping.
- Forecasting manpower requirements based on daily workload and company targets.
- Moving freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Receiving and counting stock items, and record data manually or using the computer.
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Warehouse Lead Resume
Summary : I am an ambitious warehouse worker with 10+ years of experience as a Warehouse Lead, including forklift experience. I am flexible as well as dependable, machine operator with 2 years of machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment. Proven ability to plan, organize and load trucks from skids to trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery. I am a reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn.
Skills : Entry Level Machine Shop Operator, Light Auto Mechanics, Drill Press, Brake Press And Forklift Operator, Management, PC Operator, Microsoft Word, Computerized Accounting, Graphic Design, Call Center Representative, Customer Service, and Data Entry.
- MBM forklift operator /team lead transports the incoming product to the proper temperature zones; racks product in proper slot location.
- Maintaining quality control of all product; inspects for quality issues and expired code dates (perishable product); rotate product accordingly.
- Keeping all slots stocked with the proper item; ensures order selectors do not wait for items to be replenished.
- Observing and follow all safety and security procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports injuries/accidents immediately.
- Demonstrating safe behavior at all times, especially when using company property and/or operating equipment or vehicles.
- Collaborating with co-workers to ensure a smooth workflow and efficient organization operations.
- Team lead responsibilities include operational and personnel activities of an assigned area of the warehouse.
- Leading a group of hourly warehouse associates, providing leadership and direction in order to achieve safety goals, reduced expenses and increased productivity.
- Selector properly selects, stack neatly on pallet, and label product for shipment to the customer.
- Receiving labels from the supervisor, for selecting purposes and product identification.
Warehouse Lead II Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. Seeking to obtain a position in your company where I succeed using all my abilities and work experience to benefit the company and my self.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish and English, Inter-personal Communication With Great Organization, Raw Materials, Forklift Driver, Cherry Picker, Packing, Shipping And Receiving, Assembling, and Machine Operator,
- Processes all paperwork received from deliveries.
- Responsible for calling vendors and checking on deliveries responsible for all stock orders PO's.
- Create a purchase order for outside machining and close stock orders on OSV.
- Input equipment information in a spreadsheet upon receiving PO's from the purchasing department.
- Hand out pick list's to employees; and have equipment pulled out for final assembly.
- Ensured company and customer-received maximum discount when shipping freight to them by contacting via email or telephone various freight companies in order to obtain the best rate possible for outbound and inbound.
- Ensured company and customer-received maximum discount when shipping freight to them by contacting via email or telephone various freight companies in order to obtain the best rate possible.
- Responsible for finding new locations for items in the warehouse & informing material controls.
- Ensures parts inventory is appropriately stocked and critical parts are available when needed.
- Identify and assist in resolving problems related to parts availability and service repair.
Warehouse Lead/ Forklift Operator Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. Seeking long term employment in an organization where I can grow professionally and further enhance my skills, knowledge, and experience to face and overcome the challenges of today's changing work environment.
Skills : Forklift Certified, IFS Cert., FedEx/UPS Procedural Standards, Familiar With Grandstand Operating Software, Microsoft Word, Excel Prior: KDOT Certified, RC Certified, Material Software, and Sound Testing Certification.
- In-charge of pulling orders, inspection, shipment and handling of the materials for the company, pulling of stock to meet production needs at the main warehouse, keeping products organized and establishing the order in which they were stored.
- Shipping of ups, FedEx, USPS, and LTL orders lead the set-up and continual organization of grandstand's secondary warehouse.
- Pulling fulfillment, stock orders, and studio penny and execution of shipping the orders for the higher profile customers.
- Unloading materials and organizing them for warehouse use.
- Leading in charge of any employees, activities and/or procedures at grandstand's secondary warehouse.
- Making sure all said involvement is executed with accuracy and in a timely fashion.
- Accomplishments setting up and organizing grandstand's secondary warehouse.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Examining shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
Office Manager / Warehouse Lead Resume
Summary : 22 years of extensive experience as a Warehouse Lead. Seeking to secure a warehouse supervisor position that allows me to continue to develop my skills. My proven track record of safe operations will continue helping eliminate costly accidents and lost man-hours.
Skills : Narrow Aisle, Order Pickers, Powered Pallet Jacks, And Rotating Turret Trucks, Trainer For Company Operations Of Avante-based WMS Handhelds. Powered Industrial Trucks Safety Trainer Intermediate MS Office Knowledge Of Bill Of Lading Preparation, Freight Classes, NMFC, and HazMat.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded or problems encountered.
- Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Perform the same work duties as those supervised or perform more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their performance.
- Inspect job sites to determine the extent of maintenance or repairs needed.
- Inventory supplies and requisition or purchase additional items, as necessary.
- A developed inbound material protocol that reduced inventory variances over multiple work locations consulted on the development of receiving documents that continue to be used for over 10 years.
- Member of safety team responsible for plant-wide safety issues resulting in no lost time accidents for over 15 years no recordable accidents for over 3 years.
- Prepare calculations for receipts and deliveries of oil and oil products.
- Conduct general housekeeping of units, including wiping up oil spills and performing general cleaning duties.
Senior Warehouse Lead Resume
Summary : Warehouse/Production work with 8 years of experience. Receiving & Shipping freight, handling consumable goods to hazardous materials, and shipping through custom ports. Understanding of computer programs and reading/creating paperwork documents (BOL, SLI, and Packing List). Daily inventory control and verification along with proper storage and segregation of hazardous inventory. Loading and unloading of box trucks, tractor trailers, and containers. Skilled in standup and sit down forklifts, PR, PE and walkie, as well as some attachments.
Skills : Efficient With Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Email. Strong Communication, Detail Oriented, Fast Learner, Able To Work With Others, Strong Customer Service, Ability To Lift Heavy (100+ Lbs), Forklift Experience, and Hand Tools.
Troubleshoot problems pertaining to shipments with reporting tools and interacting with internal customers.Investigated discrepancies, located errors sources for inventories, and initiates corrective actions.
Perform monthly cycle counts to reflect inventory accuracy for reporting.
Perform receiving functions and generate reports to reflect inventory levels for management.
Cutting conveyor belt to length, using the knife, slitting machine and guide bars.
- Stacking punched pattern read work orders and in sequence and blank cards in automatic feed mechanism, or placed cards individually on feed belt.
- Picked, packed, boxed, staged and load, unloaded trucks ups, FedEx, package as well as freight.
- Perform loading and unloading of shipping containers using forklifts and other shipping equipment.
Warehouse Lead Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Warehouse Lead. Self-starter and quick learner with the ability to find creative and efficient solutions to problems. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while ensuring quality and on-time delivery.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Computers and Electronics, Quality Control, Receiving/Shipping, Training, Blueprint Reading, Machine Operator, Mag-particle Check, Precision Micing, Operating Cutting Torch, Management, Hand Tools, Cherry Picker, Assembly, and Packaging.
- Implemented inventory organization and management practices that reduced order pick times while also increasing on-site product storage capacity.
- Optimized on-site storage organization which allowed the company to bring all product into a single location, saving the company $5000 a year in off-site storage expenses.
- Through daily workflow optimizations, was able to reduce daily warehouse man-hour requirements by 20%.
- Worked with warehouse team to pull, pack and ship 20,000 unique annual orders.
- Laid the groundwork for a regular cycle count, inventory spot checks and inventory adjustments.
- Supported front of house staff by assisting with customer product pulls and customer equipment drop-off.
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of employees engaged in material handling, shipping, storage and transportation.
- Monitoring and ensuring all inventory transactions, errors, and reports form of responsibilities.
- Compiles reviews and maintains data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents to determine supply needs.
Warehouse Lead II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Warehouse Lead. I would like to join a company where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and obtain a long term career opportunity that promotes growth and prosperity within the organization.
Skills : Mechanically Inclined, Fast Learner, Team Player, Forklift; Sit Down, Stand Up, Cherry Picker Software: MS Outlook, Excel, AS400, SAP, and RF Scanner.
- Overseeing my team to efficiently keep operations running smoothly daily.
- Managing incoming freight/outgoing freight creating shipping returns and using sap programs.
- Creating dollars and cents vendor tickets/invoices through as400 while managing the budget.
- Calculating outgoing shipments total values using the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Running open pick ticket/invoice reports on the daily through the company's business portal.
- Preparing bill of ladings prepping and palletizing different products to ship to various vendors and locations.
- Processing incoming warranty claims and bookmarking items though excel spreadsheet.
- Determining the method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejected damaged items, recorded shortages and corresponded with the shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Responsible for ensuring the day to day shipping and receiving duties were accomplished.