Program Intern Resume
Objective : Columbia University graduate student focusing on International Education Development- Interest in global programs and literacy, education policy, development, and qualitative data analysis. Experience in student teaching, nonprofit development work, international education program coordination, global literacy-related initiatives, global competence, language exchange, and higher education.
Skills : Turkish DLPT Score 2+/3, Spanish- Fluent, Azerbaijani- Daily Conversation. Expert In Department Of Homeland Security Systems.
- Provided program support in all areas for the International Visitor Leadership Program (IVLP), sponsored by the Department of State.
- Conducted research to identify appropriate program components and assisted in the preparation of Department of State International Visitor Leadership Program.
- Developed prospective IVLP calendars and itineraries; arranged professional appointments, disseminated program information to professional contacts and sponsoring agency/client.
- Developed relationships and interacted effectively with elite individuals and leaders (public and private officials) both nationally and internationally of different ethnicities and cultural backgrounds.
- Arranged professional meetings between international visitors and privileged individuals from: U.S Department of State, Department of Justice, CNN, The Washington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Al-Jazeera, BBC, numerous committees from the House and Senate, a wide range of associations and think tanks including the NRA and the Brookings Institution.
- Assisted in conducting project briefings with international visitors and trainees on program arrangements.
- Provided guidance on understanding cultural differences and expectations to be encountered; accompanied visitors, as required, to professional appointments.
Bachelor In Arts
Sr. Program Intern Resume
Summary : Program Management and Development: Designed service programs and program assessments of impacts and effectiveness in twelve community based organizations and local and International nonprofits in areas of public health, education, urban and rural development, & human rights. Project management of over 200 service projects with follow up and high focus on sustainability and mutual learning outcomes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, Spss.
- Worked with Resource Advocates on helping seniors find benefits in the community.
- Helped with Christmas box list for senior program.
- Assisted senior program with whatever needs they have.
- Monitored contract deliverables and monthly financial statements for accuracy and managed receivables to ensure payments were made on time and .
- Created Salesforce database management processes and implemented them across the organization, increasing program management efficiency and allowing .
- Assisted in Department of State English Language Officer and Interpreter briefing and debriefing sessions.
- Assisted in preparing briefing books and program materials for over 100 participants.
Jr. Program Intern Resume
Objective : As a young adult looking for a steady, full time, long term work environment that holds the possibility for advancement over time. an excellent employee who has earned awards for hard work and dedication in job efforts. In all prior work environments was considered the most skilled and equipped.
Skills : Operations, Customer Service.
- Completed over 150 hours of unpaid work for the center.
- Assisted the program coordinator with office duties.
- Helped develop four different events with a team of interns.
- Developed an outline for a weekly feminist talk radio show.
- Interacted with customers to follow-up on shipping statuses and expedited orders.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Edited, updated, maintained the Global Justice Center website with current information, blogs, and articles Analyzed potential donors and partners to .
Bachelor Of Science
Program Intern III Resume
Objective : To obtain a sales position with a strong company that will encourage meaningful personal and professional growth.
Skills : Languages: Mandarin, Taiwanese, Japanese; Raiser's Edge.
- Directed daily operations including processing new students, hosting programs, supervising 5 - 10 volunteers and interns and oversee 20 - 100 students.
- Managed 100+ volunteers and interns.
- Coordinated volunteer and intern scheduling.
- Evaluated performance of volunteers and interns to stimulate personal growth and increase productivity.
- Interviewed potential volunteers and interns.
- Trained an average of 45 volunteers and interns per year for their roles within the organization.
- Planed and hosted volunteer appreciation events for 50 guests.
Program Intern II Resume
Objective : Great team player, determined hard worker, and effective communicator with creative ideas.
Skills : Donor Relations, Program Management.
- Managed programming logistics of Graduate School Fellowship workshops for 125 Fellows including the 2015 NY, NJ, and CT cohorts and the 2013 Chicago cohort.
- Secured venue space and catering.
- Updated Fellowship website with workshop details and resources.
- Served as lead facilitator for workshop debrief meetings.
- Coordinated professional development opportunities for Fellows known as Education Pioneers Unplugged (EPU) events.
- Initiated and maintained communications with external organizations interested in hosting EPU events.
- Increased turnout at EPU events in NY by 75%.
Bachelor Of Arts
Program Intern I Resume
Headline : An international development professional with over 4 years of experience implementing donor-funded projects supporting global health and development efforts in South Asia, the Middle East and West Africa. Technical areas of expertise include start up activities, on-site assessment/monitoring visits, communication and documentation of projects of over USD 83 million.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Managing Social Media, Acquainted In Conversational Spanish Speaking, Reading, Writing.
- Managed Generation Hope's (GH) social media accounts.
- Interviewed and wrote biographies for accepted GH Scholars.
- Conducted data entry and analysis regarding all new GH Scholars for Generation Hope's database and board meetings.
- Represented GH at CLASP conference and New Heights Summit.
- Managed approximately $20,000 in tuition payments for all GH scholars, and collected GH Sponsor payments.
- Operated as the main point of contact for all new GH Scholars.
- Presented and created all the materials for a Study Skills Boot Camp workshop for GH Scholars.
B.A. In Gender
Assistant Program Intern Resume
Summary : Experienced in face to face customer service, and cooking also. But would like to work in the music industry.
Skills : Program Management, Program Development, Leadership, Nonprofits, Training.
- Conducted financial assessments of nonprofit organizations, formulating recommendations on fiscal staffing reorganization and improved fiscal workflow processes.
- Developed project plans, drafted reports and delivered presentations to senior executives.
- Served as outsourced financial professional for growing nonprofits; implemented financial software, created reporting templates and processes, and assisted with accounting oversight.
- Created budgeting and cash flow models for organizations with varying degrees of complexity that enabled managers to better understand the true costs and cash needs of their programs.
- Developed curriculum to educate nonprofit finance leaders on how to fulfill their fiscal roles and responsibilities.
- Developed fiscal policies and procedures manuals for organizations with budget sizes ranging from $200,000 to $50 million.
- Ensured compliance with accounting standards and best practices.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Program Intern Resume
Objective : International Professional with experience in Training Coordination and Facilitation, Emergency Preparedness/Management, Domestic DRR, Conflict Transformation, Program Management, and Volunteer Management.
Skills : SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for businesses, Marketing, sales force.
- Managed membership services, event coordination, office operations, media collaboration, research and development of program materials, outreach to various constituent groups, intern training, and program development assistance.
- Conducted research to create background papers on international affairs issues and create program documents.
- Developed educational documents, program materials, background/issue papers, advertising messages, and communications documents for international affairs events on topics including but not limited to Poverty and Food Security, International Relations with China, and the Global Water Crisis.
- Coordinated over 40 international affairs events and 3 youth leadership forums/conferences in less than one year.
- Managed correspondence with various international affairs professionals including council members, foreign policy professionals, authors, event panelists, ambassadors, embassy staff and distinguished guests.
- Corresponded with foreign policy professionals and members of the international affairs community to secure speakers for conferences and events.
- Addressed information requests and general inquiries from council members and the general public.
Program Intern/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Possesses impeccable written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Ambitious to be the best and help guide the company to some of its best sells in the region.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Chinese Words Processing.
- Assigned tasks to associates, staffed projects, tracked progress and updated managers, partners and clients as necessary.
- Reviewed files, records and other documents to obtain information and respond to requests.
- Supervised 7 staff members.
- Enlisted the support of volunteers and collaborated with businesses and community groups.
- Trained and supervised a team of 7 on how the camp operates.
- Referred clients to appropriate team members.
- Promoted good behavior by using the positive reinforcement method.
- Maintained a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
High School Diploma
Program Intern Resume
Objective : To be an effective team player in whichever aspect of employment may apply, in efforts of carrying out the company's mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Constant Contact.
- Planned and executed 20 programs and conferences organized by the Council.
- Supported the Program Manager and Executive Vice-President on the Council's program schedule.
- Provided logistical support for meetings and programs.
- Supported the Council's communication strategy by drafting and formatting weekly newsletters, post event emails, and social media posts.
- Tracked program success with attrition and creating post event summaries.
- Developed new strategies after reviewing post event summaries.
- Maintain budget compliance and close expense reports after every program.
- Organized and maintained expense, sponsorship grants, and donations documentation on the Council's network.