Automotive Service Advisor Resume
Objective : Diligent mechanical technician with four years of performance critical and hands-on education experience in the field. Top technician during acquisition of automotive technology degree, applying experience and skills to repair and maintain high quality equipment for advanced technology.
Skills : 16 Years Of Customer Service Experience, 14 Years Of Computer Experience, 4 Years Of Mechanical Experience.
- Responsible for opening and closing store and performed associated duties unsupervised.
- Organized and Count Inventory for Submission to Corporate Office.
- Maintained Customer Service Index (CSI) rating as set by dealership service manager.
- Responsible for the entire customer service experience from the service drive until vehicle is turned back over to the customer.
- Scheduled appointments and generated detailed service estimates tailored to the specific customer.
- Advised customers on the care and service of their vehicles and the value of maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
- Effectively communicated to the customer the timeline of repair and maintenance.
- Performed follow-ups with progress calls and/or emails to customers regarding any changes in the estimate or pick up time.
Sr. Automotive Service Advisor Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a position in a professional office environment where my skills and knowledge are valued and can benefit the organization. As well as help towards growth and advancement of professional career.
Skills : Knowledge In Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, And Word, Customer Service Oriented, Works Well With Others, Can Multi-task, Remains Calm Under Pressure.
- Assess customer concerns and seek additional information to ensure the proper diagnosis and repair of vehicle problems.
- Prepare accurate and detailed repair orders that describe customer concerns, known issues, warranty information, and likely causes along with services and repairs required.
- Inform customers on repair cost and estimated time of completion.
- Encourage preventative maintenance services to keep vehicles running at peak performance.
- Manage scheduling and workflow of Ford and Nissan technicians.
- Strive to maintain a good working rapport amongst all employees to promote teamwork and ensure the highest quality of customer service.
- Continuously increase knowledge of new Ford and Nissan vehicle changes and maintenance requirements.
- Achieved and maintained an overall NCSI score above 900.
Bachelor's In Management
Jr. Automotive Service Advisor Resume
Objective : Professional, responsible, and challenging position in an institution where experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization, while providing opportunities for personal career growth. Self-motivated, able to work both independently and collaboratively with every level of staff, technicians, management to meet goals.
Skills : Great verbal and oral communication skill self starter.
- Determine automotive service needs and problems considering all aspects of the customer's concerns; identifying problems, conducting inspections, test drives and vehicle maintenance records.
- Verifying warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and explaining provisions, exclusions to clients.
- Providing estimates by material cost and labor; calculating customer's payment, including any pertaining deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO) by describing problems and recommended solutions; as well as repairs and services required, obtaining approval signatures, entering RO into service database system.
- Maintain automotive records by stating problems and corrective actions planned.
- Arranging loaner cars if repairs are extensive.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all clients.
Automotive Service Advisor III Resume
Summary : 20+ year's warehouse experience and 10+ years of commercial driving. Goal is to obtain a position that best benefits the company with my skills, experience and team work. Looking for a stable work place.
Skills : Service advisor, Production work, Driver.
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer rapport and records.
- Assisted customers with information in regards to parts compatibility for their automobiles.
- Responsible for maintaining 20% or more increase in sales every year.
- Maintained Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by resolving customer complaints as per dealership policy.
- Perform duties of service writer, schedule service appointments, write repair orders and dispatch work.
- Provided adequate information on the condition of vehicles.
- Carried out inspection of vehicles and recommended necessary repair work.
- Prepared estimation of cost and work details.
Bachelor Of Science
Automotive Service Advisor II Resume
Summary : Experienced automotive Service Advisor skilled in exceeding service goals and company expectations by explaining options and maintaining high standards of customer service. Friendly, outgoing and resourceful with strong work ethic and the ability to ask the right questions to quickly diagnose problems.
Skills : Master certified ford advisor.
- List customer concerns and ask additional questions to diagnose current problems.
- Verify current vehicle warranty coverage and explain fee structures.
- Prepare accurate and detailed repair orders that describe customer concerns, known issues, and likely causes along with services and repairs required.
- Maintain high levels of customer service at all times by taking care of customer's needs while in the dealership or with loner cars for more extensive repairs.
- Continuously increase knowledge of dealer services, fees, and vehicle repair needs.
- Update customer records in system with latest mileage, service, and repair information.
- Develop and write up repair estimates and keep customers informed of changes.
- Meet and exceed projected sales goals set by management.
Automotive Service Advisor I Resume
Objective : Motivated young professional with over 9 years of experience in all aspects of vehicle sales and service. Extensive knowledge in the automobile industry specializing in vehicles. Adaptable to different customer service roles.
Skills : Autoshop and R.O Writer software programs.
- Greet customers, listen to their concerns, and make maintenance recommendations pertaining to their vehicle.
- Prepare repair orders in computer-based automotive service database and obtain customer approval signatures.
- Dispatch open repair orders to technicians for completion and/or diagnosis where applicable.
- Discuss results of Multipoint Vehicle Inspection and/or vehicle diagnosis and make recommendations with cost estimates.
- Prepare repair invoices outlining services performed and associated costs.
- Review invoices with customers to ensure understanding of service completed and overall satisfaction.
- Communicate with extended warranty companies on customer's behalf to secure authorization for covered repairs.
Automotive Service Advisor/Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a functional position that will utilize language and people skills. Detail oriented and have an interest in working with and serving people. Experience with customer service, solving problems, and adapting to changing environments.
Skills : ADP, Reynolds, MPI.
- Checking vehicle maintenance records and examining service schedules.
- Facilitate repairs performed by technicians.
- Schedule appointments and repairs based on anticipated work load.
- Addressed customer concerns and advised on recommended repairs.
- Closed repair orders; ensuring proper billing.
- Processed claims through multiple warranty and insurance companies.
- Mentored other advisors and developed tools in use for training purposes.
- Communicated with customer throughout the service process.
Lead Automotive Service Advisor Resume
Summary : In addition to recent automotive service advisor experience, posess the skills to understand the complex automotive systems of today and the ability to describe the clients complaints to the technicians to effect the repair required.
Skills : Reynolds and Reynolds.
- Greeted customers and obtained vehicle information.
- Wrote up customer's vehicle problems on repair order.
- Provided a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Orderded parts from various vendors Established a promised time for completion of repaires.
- Checked on progress of repair throughout the day.
- Contacted customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explained cost and time requirements in detail, received proper authorization before any additional repairs were to be performed.
- Implemented and maintained a service marketing program.
Associate In Computer Science
Automotive Service Advisor/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Customer Service Representative or Sales Associate within a growing organization where there is room for advancement within the field.
Skills : security, customer service, leadership, research.
- Consult with customer and analyze repair needs.
- Dispatch service order to technician in priority order Communicate with technician regarding diagnosis of problems.
- Prepare estimates based on service charges, labor and parts.
- Review charges with customer to obtain permission to perform repairs.
- Review vehicle history to determine whether any preventative maintenance is required.
- Schedule customer pick up and/or drop off service.
- Review service with customer, verifying that all repairs have been completed to his satisfaction.
Automotive Service Advisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking an Automotive or Motorcycle Service Advisor position with a challenging organization in which to enhance and further my expertise and training in the field and to help the organization meet their long-term goals.
Skills : Security officer, Customer service rep, Warehouse, Housekeeper, Transportation Driver, Receptionist.
- Advise customers about necessary service for routine maintenance.
- Help identify a mechanical problem by questioning the customer or doing a visual inspection or road test.
- Confer with customers about inspection results, recommend corrective procedures, and prepare a work order for needed repairs.
- Prepare a repair order showing time, cost, and labor estimates for service.
- Write a brief description of the problem on the repair order to help technicians locate the problem.
- Explain the work performed and the charges to the customer.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
Automotive Repair Technician
Automotive Service Advisor Resume
Headline : A dedicated and self-motivated professional supported by experience in Sales, Personnel Supervision, Business Management, and Aircraft Manufacturing. Communicate effectively with people at all levels, including upper management, subordinate personnel, customers and vendors.
Skills : MS Office, ADP, SAP.
- Listened to each customer and clearly articulated repair needs to techs.
- Provided accurate estimates of repair/maintenance costs.
- Followed up on the repair and kept customers informed of progress.
- Handled minor customer concerns and complaints.
- Maintained CSI scores in accordance with manufacturer and dealership requirements.
- Maintained high CSI and developed a repeat/referral client base.
- Answered multiple phone lines, scheduled appointments, sold appropriate services, managed technician's time.
Associates In Business