Tool Room Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated manager with tool room, die cast and machining, experience in a manufacturing production driven environment. Possesses more than 23 years of managerial experience looking for an opportunity to work for reputable company where skills and experience will be of value. Highly self-motivated.
Skills : Heavy Load Forklifts, Cutting, Grinding, Saws, Fire Watch, Hole Watch, Supplied Air, Oil & Chemical Refineries, Boom / Aerial Lifts.
- Opens tool room for business every morning.
- Checks out tools according to company process.
- Receives tools back into tool room, according to company process.
- Checks for condition and cleanliness of returned tools.
- Cleans tools self is necessary.
- Knows where all tools and accessories are located to reduce wait time.
- Keeps tool room clean and free of clutter at all times.
Sr. Tool Room Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified in all aspects of Tool and Die making and Repair. Management/Supervision in Skilled Trades and Production areas. Progressive dies, High speed dies, Excursion dies, Fine blanking, large and small panel dies, Draw dies, Secondary, Line dies, Excursion dies and Transfer dies, Class A surfaces.
Skills : Spanish Language, German Language, Christian Educator - Children's Ministry.
- Established new inventory procedures to account for an extra $20,000 worth of equipment that was otherwise lost.
- Managed a staff of subordinates in the efficient operation of the Automotive Maintenance Tool Room.
- Responsible for the oversight and maintenance.
- Responsible for Troubleshooting, capability and improvements in Skilled Trades and Production areas.
- Responsible for Quality control improvements.
- Responsible for Scheduling and managing skill level and capabilities of all tool room employees and activities.
- Responsible for Ordering, quoting, tool room budget, tool room supplies and perishable tooling.
Jr. Tool Room Manager Resume
Summary : Completed 4 years as an Amphibious Assault Vehicle Repairman, specializing in Cummins 903 diesel engines. Respected leader, able to work under pressure in a timely manner. Seeking position as an automotive mechanic.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Management.
- Tracked all tools and material -Inspect tools quarterly -Train incoming helpers.
- Designed Dies with Cadkey 98 Run CNC Leadwell & Mitsubishi machines and EDM Maintain dies for production.
- Responsible for Customer concerns and improvements.
- Hired to implement CNC Machining into existing conventional tire mold repair shop.
- Developed and maintained a tool room within the facility designing and building welding, machining, fabrication and assembly fixtures to support .
- Provided feedback to design engineering on part manufacturability.
- Negotiated the best prices for tooling and all other required materials and other services related to the shop.
Asst. Tool Room Manager Resume
Objective : 32 years of experience Building, Designing and Repairing Tools, Dies, Instruments, Jigs, Fixtures and Special Machinery. Recognized for analytical and technical expertise, combined with strong machining skills, and a close attention to detail and quality. Strong communication and organizational skills. Team Player that puts safety and the goals and needs of the Team first.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Sap, Quickbooks.
- Purchased Machines & Setup a complete Toolroom.
- Made detailed spare parts from Blueprints & detailed drawings.
- Reversed Engineered Detailed spare parts to create Part Prints.
- Designed and Made work holding fixtures used for machining parts.
- Programmed, Set-Up and Operated Wire EDM and CNC Milling Machines.
- Traveled to outside companies to advise and aid in the installation of new equipment.
- Designed and built machine tools, jigs, and fixtures for use in the sears workshop vise program at cleveland/garrettsville.
Associate Tool Room Manager Resume
Objective : Motivated, goal oriented individual dedicated to precision and quality with strong leadership capabilities. Proficient in ability to direct and manage multiple complex projects from concept to full production status. Background in Tool and Die Maker, Tool and Die Manager, Tooling Engineer, and Tool Designer. Confer diplomatically with all levels of companies, vendors, and customers. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding project deadlines and budgets.
Skills : CAD Expeirenance SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor, Autocad.
- Managed a staff of 22 Toolmakers and 4 apprentices in the daily operation of the Tool & Die department.
- Insured compliance with shop and safety rules, union contract and apprenticeship standards.
- Recruited and interviewed new employees.
- Directed toolmakers and apprentices on daily assignments.
- Coordinated schedules with production on the availability of tooling for repair.
- Managed tooling preventive maintenance program.
- Maintained and inspected motor transport equipment.
Certificate In CNC Programing
Tool Room Manager III Resume
Objective : An accomplished Manager with extensive experience in front-of-house and back-of-house operations. A dedicated, honest and driven individual. Have great interpersonal skills and an excellent team leader with success in building and motivating others. very willing and quick to learn and develop new skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Technical Aptitude, Electrical Repair.
- Managed and issued consumables, durables and expendables in stock.
- Kept all items stocked, repaired and available for production.
- Evaluated, requested and maintained all equipment in the tool room.
- Assigned tools and maintain stock/ tool inventory.
- Maintained inventory control via a computer based program.
- Evaluated and implemented process improvement changes Practice Lean Manufacturing principles including TPS, OEE and SMED.
- Purchased Inventory Ordering Customer Service Unloading Trucks Forklift operator.
- Managed tool room at construction warehouse.
Tool Room Manager II Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity in the tool and die industry to utilize extensive experience within a company which emphasizes precision, analytical thinking and growth.
Skills : Tig Welder, CNC Programmer, Automotive Stamping.
- Directly responsible for all daily activities and personnel required of Tool Room to ensure manufacturing support.
- Created and recorded maintenance data for ISO and customer requirements.
- Tasked delegation within Tool Room and between various departments dependent upon priorities to ensure production / customer support.
- Responsible for all purchases and inventories levels required and within Tool Room including but not limited to basic supplies, wide range of tools, mold components, welding supplies, solvents, fluids, and measuring instruments.
- Handed out materials and tools needed for construction projects stationed at the warehouse.
- Responsible for inventory management, in making sure all inventory was stocked and everything was available for procurement by construction workers.
- Managed studio rental program, ordering and maintaining supplies for the studio and classes, managing interns and volunteers, class registration.
Tool Room Manager I Resume
Objective : Have 18 years experience working with plastic injection molds and 3 years with Die Casting. Hands on experience on CNC, Lathes, mills, surface grinders, heat treating, CAD/CAM software.
Skills : TIG / MIG Welding, CNC Programming, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, Lathe, Milling Machines, Blue Print Reading, Surface Grinding, Cylindrical Grinding, EDM, Laser Welding, AutoCAD.
- Managed Tool Room and Press Room.
- Maintained all dies and assembly related equipment.
- Responsible for managing and co-ordinating the work flow for five full time toolmakers and one part time.
- Ensured all secondary operation equipment; drills, punches, gate cutters, fixtures, gages, etc are in proper working order and at correct tolerance.
- Worked with engineering group to develop new reliable tooling for customers (Head Lamps OEM's).
- Worked closely with production and quality departmens to help increase productivity and reduce quality issues.
- Managed the tool room operations to maintain tools in good working conditions and reduce down time.
Lead Tool Room Manager Resume
Objective : A Manufacturing Production Management professional who is highly skilled in the design and use of a wide variety of equipment and the tooling required to run an efficient and cost effective production facility. Thrives in a busy deadline-driven work environment which demands strong analytical, problem solving, decision making and communication skills.
Skills : Purchasing MRO Items, Maintenance Equipment & Facility.
- Set up and developed an in house Tool Room to support manufacturing processes.
- Implemented a Tool & Die apprenticeship program to staff the Tool Room long term.
- Designed and built machine tools, jigs, and fixtures for use in repetitive manufacturing environment.
- Merged Brink & Cotton product, equipment & tooling into the Warren Tool product line when Warren Tool purchased Brink & Cotton.
- Designed and built machine tools, jigs, and fixtures for use in the Sears workshop vise program at Cleveland/Garrettsville.
- Redesigned vise component that increased output from 80 to 500 units per day.
- Managed inventory control Repair and replace hand tools as required.
- Ordered all welding supplies and safety PPE and Equipment.
- Performed light vehicle maintenance.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Tool Room Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking a permanent skilled position in the Machine Trades. Key Points: Successfully completed Tool and Die Maker apprenticeship. Vast experience in building and repairing Plastic Injection Molds, Progressive Dies, Stamping, Ram EDM, Wire EDM, and Holemaking EDM equipment. Extensive prototype development in the Aerospace, Automobile, Electronic, and Medical Field.
Skills : Skilled in constructing, assemble, maintain, and repair.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring new employees for toolroom and stamping production.
- Performed many duties including, manual machining, operation of CNC mills, lathes, sinker and wire EDM's.
- Prepared yearly budget for mold maintenance and repairs operations.
- Worked with production department and engineering to develop production jigs and fixtures to improve on efficency.
- Reduced the overtime worked by balancing the abilities of the tool room technicians thrgouth the different shifts, increased the capabilities of the tool shop by providing cross training to the tool room techs, to help keep jobs moving thru the different processes on all shifts.
- Reduced the expense of the tool room by buildng more tooling components in-house.
- Contributed with over $200,000.00 USD in savings by helping other departmens to create new tooling (fixtures) and building them in-house.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration