Electrical Foreman Resume
Summary : To develop a productive and efficient hardworking team amongst my co-workers and I Providing the customer with unparalleled service, implementing a safety first workplace To lead by example with the utmost professionalism in working cohesively to overcome any obstacle that may arise.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Blue Beam 360, BIM.
- Coordinated all aspects of electrical projects successfully.
- Completed upgrades of emergency electrical distribution systems.
- Supervised the installation and maintenance of uninterruptible power units.
- Introduced electrical safety protocols during demolition operations.
- Served as the first response member of the Code Black Team, which was responsible for restoring power to the manufacturing facility in the event of a power outage.
- Provided leadership and direction for troubleshooting, diagnosis, installation, and repair initiatives.
- Established the electrical maintenance assessment database, which evaluated the safety, compliance, and business risks associated with predictive maintenance versus replacement of obsolete systems.
- Acknowledged with an Award for emergency response following a catastrophic malfunction.
Electrical Foreman/Electrician Resume
Objective : Dedicated leader with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills demonstrated by years of experience.
Skills : NEC regs, electrical system upgrades, operation of.
- Troubleshooted electrical circuits, inspect and test electrical systems and equipment to locate and diagnose malfunctions, using visual inspections and testing devices.
- Negotiated prices and terms of sales and service agreements.
- Worked on projects, which provided value to the department, the company, and the client base.
- Helped initiate a more organized drawing package to increase manufacturing productivity.
- Designed and implemented electrical equipment, facilities and systems for commercial and domestic purposes.
- Collaborated with mechanical engineers to resolve product development and maintenance issues.
- Oversaw production efforts to guarantee that projects were completed in a timely and budget-conscious manner.
- Collaborated with engineers and customers to discuss existing and potential engineering projects and products.
Electrical Foreman Resume
Objective : Master Electrician bringing a solid understanding of mechanical troubleshooting and electrical installation techniques. 10+ years of experience working in commercial, light industrial, and heavy industrial environments. Punctual, highly motivated, and safety focused.
Skills : Motor control, Troubleshooting electrical circuits.
- Supervised installation of industrial process equipment including motors and motor controls, cable tray, medium voltage conductors, and installation of electrical devices.
- Developed and executed layout and installation of electrical wiring and fixtures based on job terms and city regulations.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Responsible for promoting a safe and clean working environment.
- Directed electricians on installation, maintenance, and repair on electrical wiring and equipment.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
High School Diploma
Electrical Foreman/Operator Resume
Objective : Electrician position as an active employee, involved in responsibility and working with others as a team number to achieve the advancement and growth in the company.
Skills : Electrical, industrial production.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as generators, motors, and tanks.
- Place conduit (pipes or tubing) inside designated partitions, walls, or other concealed areas, and pull insulated wires or cables through the conduit to complete circuits between boxes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures based on job specifications.
- Prepare sketches or follow blueprints to determine the location of wiring and equipment and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
Journeyman In Electrician
Electrical Foreman I Resume
Summary : Journeymen Electrician with 9 years experience in commercial, residential, industrial and oil field. Construction experience in Scheduling sub-contractors, up to 20 employees in remodeling ordering materials, assisted and coordinated with customer and contractor. Strong knowledge of customer service standards and an ability to maintain strong work relationships.
Skills : Computer skills.
- Force Provider installation and maintenance.
- Residential and Commercial electric installation and maintenance.
- Planning and executing daily tasks and job assignments.
- Supervising thirteen expatriates, filling out daily reports, sit-reps, and ordering and managing material.
- Assists Facility Engineers with design and layout of projects and coordinate between engineers and BRS throughout completion of projects.
- Managed the maintenance of Airfield lighting including design and material ordering.
- Filled in for Utilities Manager several times.
Electrical Foreman II Resume
Summary : As a Licensed Journeyman Electrician with over 30 years of experience adept in all phases of industrial electrical work. Consider myself to have a very strong work ethic with particular emphasis on Safety, Work Quality and Production. If considered for a supervisory position, I have a combined 18 years of experience as a Foreman, General Foreman, Superintendent and Project Manager.
Skills : AK Electrical Journeyman 20150016, ND Electrical Journeyman J 8723.
- Over the process and fermentation areas of the plant.
- Duties included setting MCC, DCS, and termination cabinets.
- Running wire way, conduits and supports per design.
- Termination of all DCS and Instrumentation control cabinets.
- Accountability for daily production quantities.
- Responsible for outlook on material and manpower.
- As part of the start-up team my responsibilities systems checkout and to troubleshoot any problems found.
Jr. Electrical Foreman Resume
Objective : Dynamic Electrician with over 14 years of experience in fire alarm systems, low voltage, and high voltage electrical systems. A proven foreman with demonstrated success on prevailing wage contracts - including school remodels and government facilities - as well as commercial work. Significant skills and experience in estimating, procurement, project management, safety and training.
Skills : <div>Project management, Time management, Team management.</div>
- Installation of Rigid and Underground conduits.
- Led RF crews in the installations of Antennas, Coax, Fiber and -48 Volt DC power plants.
- Travelled all over Arizona and Southern California to service our clients' needs.
- Installed new electrical services as well as upgrading existing services to handle new power demands.
- Using GPS and Compass to properly align equipment for optimal signal strength and clarity.
- Proficient in the use of cranes and heavy equipment to install towers and emergency generators.
- Represented the company in daily completion meetings with the customer to ensure on time and accurate delivery of the site.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Electrical Foreman Resume
Summary : Certified Journeyman Electrician with over 28 years of Experience. Certified Electronics Technician. License Solar Installer. Seek a Position that will allow me to grow and expand knowledge as an electrician and convinced that it would be beneficial to both myself and some lucky Employer.
Skills : Reading Blue Prints And Plans, Knowledgeable Of NEC/CalOSHA.
- Lead Crew of 16 Performing all task Safely to Code & Industry Standards.
- Installed electrical needs for Commercial and Residential facilities.
- Performed electrical-related wiring and installation for commercial and residential construction projects, including new construction, retrofits, remodels and plant expansions.
- Performed electrical inspections, upgrades, repairs, & installations; for various Home Warranty companies.
- Determined wire sizing, parts & materials needed; to install systems at NEC and local code standards.
- Performed project Management and direct planning with customers/ clients on the requirements of all projects.
- Responsible for more than 100 construction projects as well as dozens of major commercial projects.
- Cultivated excellent relationships with clients, resulting in a strong base of referral business.
Electrical Foreman III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Industrial Electrician with 10+ years' experience providing excellent troubleshooting skills and quick problem solving results. Accelerated learner with the desire to grow and enhance existing skills.
Skills : Highly knowledgable of FA systems, Highly knowledgable of all aspest of Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Electrical work., Foreman experience running crews and jobs.
- Being an integral part of the CIVEO Manufacturing team reporting to the production supervisor.
- Responsible for meeting the production targets within project timelines and budget hours.
- Collaborate with engineers to discuss drawings, specifications and bill of materials for projects,.
- Research, review and suggest updates for drawing processes and procedures to improve product designs and costs.
- Review and organize design files to ensure compliance with client specifications.
- Have collaborated with vendors and purchasing to follow up on material orders.
- Conduct electrical site inspections daily to audit for general compliance.
- Verify BOMS are complete and materials meet codes.
Electrical Foreman Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking to gain employment in a well established organization that would utilize my strong leadership skills applied with years of experience in problem solving, troubleshooting and customer service to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Skills : NSTC qualified, CDL, OSHA and First Aid qualified.
- Responsible for the day- to- day troubleshooting throughout numerous properties in six states.
- Work closely with Production Superintendent, Petroleum Engineers, and Production Foremen to implement electrical upgrades, infrastructure, and improvements.
- Responsible for installation, repair, and maintenance of surface ESP equipment.
- Diagnosed downhole submersible problems and worked to provide long term solutions.
- electrical Foreman for the South Texas region.
- Duties included maintaining equipment at five locations.
- Equipment included industrial equipment, 480-volt motors and controls, overhead power line, transformers and capacitors, PLC and mechanical control systems, and a 2.5-megawatt power generation plant.
- Oversaw design and construction of primary power infrastructure to add an additional 30 wells to an existing company-owned power system.
Sr. Electrical Foreman Resume
Summary : Licensed Journeyman Electrician with fifteen years of commercial, light industrial and residential experience. Adept in performing electrical installations, maintenance and repairs in homes and plant facilities; knowledgeable in all areas of the national electrical code; and excels in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical systems and controls.
Skills : Electrical Installations.
- Maintain electrical equipment and instrumentation as needed.
- Perform scheduled ground checks and record data.
- Oversee the installation of new electrical equipment and test for proper operation.
- Build and install PLC's and perform tests to ensure proper operation and configuration.
- Conduct meetings with mechanical and electrical engineers to address issues concerning new equipment installs, equipment upgrades and emergencies.
- Frequently called upon in emergency situations to get a plant up and running and do so with minimal downtime.
- Able to operate bucket truck, pole/cat, scissor lift, forklift and articulating lift.
Electrical Foreman Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in the electrical field where my skills, experience, and education can most effectively be utilized to undergo long term career growth, as well as to help your company succeed.
Skills : Elecrical Project Management, QC - Electrical.
- Manufacturing company; responsible for producing high end, cutting edge technological bakery equipment.
- Fulfill all the work duties and responsibilities of the Electrician position (listed below) as well as:.
- Provide day to day supervision and leadership to entire electrical area.
- Plan and direct all electrical activities.
- Ensure tasks are executed accordingly, up to expected standards of quality and incompliance with safety guidelines.
- Ensure area goals are met, while helping the success of the overall organization.
- Recommend improvements in methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.