Database Programmer Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in software design, development, and testing. To work as a database programmer and utilize exceptional skills in making a positive contribution to the organization.
- Worked with the IT department for any contingencies, firewall issues, etc.
- Modified and wrote software to cache data off EMS11 for specific use for vendors and analysts.
- Developed and maintained company proprietary software using PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON, and XML.
- Maintained and improved SQL and ORACLE databases.
- Created HTML and Excel reports using PHP to write reports to CSV files.
- Upgraded software for expense management systems including JBOSS, Java, J2SDK, and EMS11.
- Collected data from different sections, and ensured that said data was properly entered into the database.
Sr. Database Programmer Resume
Headline : Over 10 years of hands-on experience in software development with specializations in application development in .Net. Framework and Microsoft technologies including XML, and SQL Server Having very good understanding of application analysis and design concepts and strong ability to apply proven .Net design patterns to the system design.
Skills : T-SQL Querying, SQL Server 2008, 2012.
- Expected Solutions offers end-to-end business solutions and a comprehensive array of IT Services from software design and development to network configuration and management.
- Included the development, testing, and maintenance of custom software solutions for clients.
- Developed a Windows-based time scheduling software system for the employees to schedule and submit the timesheets in a timely manner.
- Analyzed, designed and build custom software database systems in order to meet the business needs of clients.
- Developed windows based Employee Scheduling System in VBA to easily manage staff scheduling and respond instantly to the scheduling requests and staff scheduling requirements.
- Developed code modules in ASP.NET for generating new application software and database structures, and the integration and enhancement to existing application software and database structure.
- Worked with the team and provided technical expertise to end users in performing a needs assessment and satisfy client requirements.
Jr. Database Programmer Resume
Objective : Seeking a Database Programmer Will offer process improvement, efficiency, and cost reduction to maintain effective qualities product.
- Created relational data models based on user requirements.
- Build relational databases, tables, primary key foreign key relationships, indexes, and constraints based on data models using MS SQL Server 2005.
- Created SSIS packages to extract, transform, and load data between data sources using Dot Net 2005 and 2008.
- Developed QA scripts in SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008 to validate the accuracy of data.
- Managed security permissions on both database and table levels Developed stored procedures based on requirement documents.
- Created dimensional data models based on user requirements.
- Created fact and dimension tables using MS Analysis Services.
- Developed scripts and SSIS packages to load cube data.
Database Programmer III Resume
Headline : Transferring Data from Flat files and Excel sheets into the database tables by using SQL Server Import Wizard & export Wizard.
Excellent analytic, communication and interpersonal skills. And a good team player.
Skills : Microsoft Office, LaTeX, SQL, Matlab, Python, Java, Mathematica, Mathematics.
- Worked in NASA's Space Shuttle Program.
- Used for script, procedure, function, package, trigger and table creation.
- Encouraged to demonstrate own decision-making ability in coding for the data.
- Used Oracle Forms and Reports for GUI interfaces for end-users.
- Trained other staff to respond to client questions regarding database issues.
- Developed the following databases, procurement database, task tracker database.
- Addressed technical problems, and offered appropriate programming solutions.
- Reported regularly to management, and communicated effectively with co-workers.
B. S. In Electrical
Database Programmer II Resume
Skills : Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Matlab, Optimization.
- Designed, coded, tested and implemented application programs to sort, search, extract information and create reports from the database (Designed a DBMS).
- Wrote and reviewed user documentation.
- Recommended and implemented improvements to the database.
- Designed and coded other application programs as requested.
- Worked with senior programmers in writing a program to compute average wind velocity and a program to perform statistical computations for engineering data.
- Worked on a project to automate archiving of database files.
- Provided programming, data reduction and performance analysis support for rocket motor tests.
B.S. In Physical
Database Programmer I Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience in data analysis, design and development of complex databases, reporting solutions, and Ad-Hoc reporting applications. Analyzed and translated business requirements into technical and functional specifications. Created complex SQL stored procedures and functions to use in reporting solutions.
Skills : VBA, MS Access, MS Office Applications.
- Developed web sites based on ASP.Net, databases and reporting applications for various state and federal organizations.
- Upgraded desktop version of the forecasting database into an intranet web application based on SQL-Server and ASP.Net.
- Developed a stand-alone Access database application for forecasting environmental impacts of existing and future CalTrans road construction services.
- Created reports to analyze the influence of multiple parameters on natural processes and protected species impact happening due to the modified environment by construction and upgrades of highways in California.
- Developed a complex database to track and control invasive weeds by various federal, state and local agencies.
- Based on XML standards created under guidance, the database allows an exchange of information between different instances of the database and handheld devices.
- Created various data models for Ad-Hoc reports based on created OLAP databases.
- Worked with scientists to define needs for additional reporting; coordinated with other members of the team for cross-functional report delivery.
Master Of Science
Lead Database Programmer Resume
Summary : Over 9 years' experience as an Enterprise Business Analyst/Database developer in healthcare, retail and e-commerce domain. Served as an SME with Healthcare clients. Extensive experience in Business Analysis, Quality Analysis and database development.
Skills : Excel, Sharepoint, SQL, MS Office, MSSale, Access, Dynamic CRM.
- Handled shift setup and shift rotation for employees.
- Modified design as per the team's suggestion and finalize the model.
- Created Database objects such as Tables, Packages, Function, etc.
- Wrote Test plans for SDC to test insert, update and delete shifts.
- Supported SDC release for development, stage, and production.
- Customized the code for different clients.
- Developed a tool for the application team to interact with the DB team on a daily basis for a requirement.
Master Of Engineering
Database Programmer/Analyst Resume
Objective : Gained exposure in the end-to-end development of software products from system designing, coding testing, de-bugging and implementation. Successfully completed various projects.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Oracle Clinical, Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture.
- Responsible for 860 gig Number Portability replicated Oracle databases.
- Included creation of new programs to modify, update, create and report on an existing database along with new database schema enhancements.
- Performanced analysis including both Oracle parameter tuning and SQL optimizations.
- Database backup, restore, upgrade, data archival and purging operations.
- Maintained operations including table reorginization and index rebuilding.
- Responsible for include installation and testing of new releases.
- Designed, developed, and analyzed monitoring evaluation database systems.
M.S In Computer Science
Database Programmer/Developer Resume
Summary : An expert in Debugging, Troubleshooting, and creating PL/SQL scripts to fix the Data issues profound experience in interacting with business analysts and developers to analyze the user requirements and functional specifications.
Skills : Project Management, Monitoring And Evaluation, Information Technology, Database Development, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint Designer.
- Used Tortoise SVN 1.4.7 for Version Control.
- Developed and Maintained Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Indexes, Views using intricate PL/SQL scripts Part of Software Development Life Cycle: Design, Testing, Deployment, and Documentation.
- Helped Business Analysts to write functional specs, then converted those into Technical specs.
- Created ERD for the Tracer Project using Toad Data Modeler.
- Validated and migrated existing Data from Access Database.
- Created 'Data Scrub' PL/SQL scripts to find all bad data in the database.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to fix the Data issues.
Database Programmer Resume
Summary : Over 10 years IT experience specializing in Database Support/Design. Experience creating Logical and Physical Data Models Upcoming MS MCITP Certification Dec'2015 Experience using HTML, ASP.Net, C# and VB .
Skills : Cisco, Microsoft, Siebel, ServiceNow, Netcool Micromuse, HP Openview.
- Performed database design (Logical and Physical Model) for this project.
- Created tables and their respective relationships for this project.
- Inserted test data in all tables using SSIS Packages for this project.
- Wrote queries, SP'S, user-defined functions, triggers, and views.
- Wrote SSIS packages to import codes from excel spreadsheets in SQL tables for this project.
- Performed using MS SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Generated various forms, reports, charts/graphs, and authenticated user access.