Database Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity to secure a position within a renowned organization with a fast-paced environment that will bring about a lasting relationship. Worked in a number of different positions.
Skills : Customer Service, Administrative, Organization, Inventory, Motivated, Microsoft Office.
- Managed the administration of the database computer system.
- Analyzed the database needs and developed a long-term strategy for data improvement.
- Established policies and procedures related to data security and integrity and monitored and limited database access as needed.
- Oversaw the design, maintenance and implementation of the creation of the database system.
- Implemented field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relied on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Introduced the office to utilizing computers and electronic mail.
Sr. Database Manager Resume
Summary : Professional experience in the information technology industry. Proficient with SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, views, triggers, macros, functions, charts, reports, and spreadsheets. Able to navigate and query a relational database.
Skills : SQL, MS Access, MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, MS Visual Studio, MS Management Studio, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, VBA.
- Repaired a malfunctioning database and restored its ability to produce critical reports while ensuring requirements have been met.
- Created and supported numerous types of reports for the Finance Department.
- Analyzed user needs, gathered reports requirements, and developed documentation.
- Created macros to import Microsoft Excel data into Microsoft Access tables.
- Developed reports that tracked the production volumes of professional social work agencies.
- Maintained demographic data for all programs and provided statistical reporting from it.
- Created user documentation and trained all staff on how to produce all reports.
Jr. Database Manager Resume
Objective : Database Manager is responsible for managing, configuring, and maintaining the database infrastructure and applications. This includes monitoring, monitoring and reporting on performance of the database infrastructure, application performance, and the overall performance of the application.
Skills : Blackbaud Raisers Edge/Financial Edge, Microsoft Office.
- Entered clerical and numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Added new material to file records and created new records.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
- Outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
- Compiled quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets and organizational charts to improve office organization.
- Assisted with administrative duties, file organization and research and development.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Database Manager Resume
Summary : To contribute to an organization that can use a dedicated professional with thirst to learn new things and to take on new challenges.
Skills : Communications, Computer, Research , Analytical, And Crital Thinking, Leadership, Team Player, Interpersonal.
- Received and implemented guidance on task prioritization from the Transformation Integration Officer.
- Developed and Maintained two website for document distribution.
- Obtained, reviewed and analyzed data from multiple classified systems using both Excel and Access.
- Evaluated critical readiness indicators and present findings to Transformation Integration Officer.
- Analyzed and applied manpower management standards.
- Conducted studies for variations to the manpower staffing standard.
- Evaluated critical manpower resources readiness indicators and present findings.
- Determined the minimum essential number of military and civilian personnel required to perform valid functions effectively.
Database Manager III Resume
Summary : An experienced IT Leader with a wide range of technical, business and management skills looking for lead or management in a senior level IT position. Proven success in designing, testing, implementing and integrating cost-effective, high performance technical solutions to meet challenging business needs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Supervised three processors to ensure databases were on a 90-day update schedule.
- Increased processing time 300% by rewriting existing statistical analysis programs.
- Developed a system to automate database processing.
- Wrote Clipper program to extract records meeting specific criteria from 230 databases.
- Processed databases for interactive on-line system.
- Provided technical support of WEB site and BBS system.
- Wrote programs to convert data from different formats into dBase format.
- Utilized Goldmine and Crystal Report Writer to maintain 230 databases from ordering to placing them online.
Database Manager II Resume
Summary : To obtain full time employment in a growth oriented organization that will allow to contribute strong data entry and leadership skills, along with a unique drive for excellence and success, to your organization in a Data Entry/Administrative capacity.
Skills : Raiser's Edge, Excel, Word Processing, Photoshop, Illustrator, Crystal Reports.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
- Compiled statistical information for special reports.
- Updated departmental standard operating procedures and database to accurately reflect the current practices.
- Verified and logged in deadlines for responding to daily inquiries.
- Identified and resolved system and account issues Overseen donor productivity in PMOL.
- Managed donor phone calls & communications within 48 business hours.
- Supervised Direct Mail/PMOL related personnel.
- Processed credit card & ACH payments and refunds daily and monthly.
Database Manager I Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, skilled database professional, specializing in non-profit database system. Committed to accurate data entry, and report extraction. Excellent proofreading skills.
Skills : Database, Fundraising, Constituent, Relational; Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Entered gift information into Raiser's Edge database.
- Produced all required reports of monthly deposits for managers and accountants.
- Prepared complex reports from Raiser's Edge database.
- Exported and merged data for thank-you letters and receipts for all charitable gifts and reminders for promised gifts.
- Produced regular and on-request reports for information and solicitation purposes.
- Calmed effect on tension between some staff member.
- Ability to learn new ways of using the Raiser's Edge database.
- Used Database management, Word and Excel proficiency, Outlook.
Certificate In Accounting
Database Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Proven strengths in data entry, customer service, troubleshooting, problem solving, meeting deadlines, exceeding objectives and goals, adapting to changing environments, establishing rapport with staff and outside vendors, quickly learning and applying software and excellent business skills.
Skills : MS Excel, MS Access, Outlook, MS Word, STATA, VBA.
- Created Access databases for grant-based research projects.
- Supervised of Several part time students entering data into databases.
- Normalized data and improved database efficiency.
- Coordinated an Access based document archiving project converting hard copies to PDF files.
- Developed spreadsheet import/export/data manipulation processes for Access databases.
- Automated database processes using Macros and Access VBA programs.
- Analyzed data and prepared reports and maintained running totals.
- Assisted in data transfer between UNC and several other universities.
Database Manager/Administrator Resume
Summary : Utilize skills in office management and collaboration with colleagues to advance the goals of the educational institution.
Skills : SysAid, Remote Desktop, VNC.
- Troubleshoot and resolved database problems for end users.
- Created user IDs, passwords, and access privileges.
- Conducted testing of upgraded versions of database software prior to end-user release.
- Installed software at individual workstations.
- Served as a liaison between the software company and all end-users.
- Downloaded monthly exports into the company website.
- Performed queries to keep the database clear of all unnecessary items.
A.A.S. In Business
Database Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced business professional with 16 years' in Information Technology ranging from applications developer to report designer to systems manager to database administrator as well as college instructor among other roles. Recognized for the ability to support high level strategic initiatives and convey complex IT challenges in a clear and concise manner across multiple industries.
Skills : Career Readiness Certificate, CDL, Forklift Operator, CPR And First Aide Certified.
- Identified user needs to create and administer databases.
- Ensured that the database operated efficiently and without error.
- Backed up and restored data to prevent loss.
- Ensured that organizational data was secured.
- Made and tested modifications to the database structure.
- Recruited/Trained groups and individuals to work the events.
- Conducted inventory for cost effective ordering.