Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Currently Corporate Quality Manager for a Sales, Quality, Manufacturing or Engineering position to utilize the skills from previous work assignments.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Lab Management, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for all quality functions associated with this injection molding operation for proprietary and custom products.
- Accomplished at four separate facilities with an employee base over 700.
- Installed quality system based on Total Quality Management concepts and ISO 9001 standards.
- Implemented SPC controls and Six Sigma standards where required.
- Installed document control and corrective/preventive action programs.
- Introduced lean manufacturing techniques.
- Introduced vendor qualification program.
Jr. Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain Corporate Quality Manager employment with a stable company can advance and utilize skills to their fullest.
Skills : Kaizen Training, Communication, Leadership Seminar, Time Management.
- Established a team to troubleshoot and correct our current issues at customers.
- Established working boundary samples from Ford, reviewed with Faurecia, Leon, and all containment support.
- Analyzed current Systems and created a SWAT Team to train, audit, and validate Leon's current processes to the Control Plan, PFMEA and update.
- Establish Quality goals in the organization to achieve World-Class Quality.
- Reduced containment costs by 247% in the last year with robust PCA implementation Led team for audits with only 3 minors between 4 plants.
- Improved relationships with customers through open and honest communication.
- Built strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Sr. Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Summary : 20+ years of Quality Engineering experience in soldering of electronics/Plastic injection molding/die-casting/NADCAP/Six Sigma/PDCA/Kanban in all processes of lean manufacturing environments leading cross-functional teamwork execution through a QMS. ASQ Six Sigma Black-Belt Certification (John Olson, Minneapolis, MN) (Certification Expired 2006) DCMA Representative (Defense Contract Management Agency) GFSI Certification.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Implements short and long-range plans relative to quality assurance.
- Identifies needs, and develops the quality engineering function.
- Develops or modifies quality procedures, metrics and processes to achieve quality and on-time delivery goals.
- Provides direction to ensure compliance with all applicable customer requirements and government regulations involving product quality.
- Selects and develops competent quality engineers and in-plant auditors to ensure quality goals are achieved.
- Assures effective communication and reporting to customers.
- Provides support and leadership to Quality Engineering in new product development.
- Supports the development and utilization of quality feedback tools to maintain and implement "lessons learned".
Corporate Quality Manager I Resume
Objective : Responsible for ensuring product and process criteria are developed and implemented, which ensure consistent product quality from all sources.Responsible for ensuring product and process criteria are developed and implemented, which ensure consistent product quality from all sources.
Skills : Continuous Improvement, Quality.
- Led and developed the integrated quality management system in a matrix organization, including integrating processes, procedures, systems, and controls.
- Identified, escalated and facilitated resolution on all quality issues.
- Led and actively trained 11 high-performance auditors and 3 direct reports across 7 regional facilities while simultaneously leading as corporate quality contact for 400 employees at 19 locations worldwide.
- Provided training to employees on QMS processes and procedures.
- Planned, organized and directed all audits, regional and international.
- Utilized ITAR knowledge and managed vital certifications and registrations (UL, CSA, military/aerospace).
- Served as the key worldwide management representative for all ISO/AS9100 responsibilities across multi-facilities.
Corporate Quality Manager II Resume
Headline : Quality Professional Serving as a compliance officer to functional and executive leadership, being the subject matter expert and final authority on product Quality. Champion for discipline in operational processes in order to ensure conformance in regulated industries. Certified Manager of Quality, Certified Quality Auditor, Lead Auditor Certification, Lean Training and Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Integrated Quality Systems - AIBI, Food Processing Sanitation / Hygiene, Allergen Control For The Food Product Manufacturer - FARRP.
- Developed, implemented and managed the QMS program for 26 contract manufactures within the global supply chain across all business units and ensured EPA, cGLP and GMP compliance on regulated retail products.
- Audited data collections, reviewed production analytical analysis to authorize production release for manufacturing sites throughout North America.
- Investigated consumer complaints and assigned corrective/preventative actions.
- Steered committee members for launching World Class Operations (WCO) globally.
- Directed the return of a defective retail product from major retail partners and distribution centers.
- Managed the root cause investigation and implemented the corrective actions at a manufacturing vendor.
- Verified the compliance and shipping of 256K replacement units across 1800 stores nationwide.
- Tracked consumer complaints and reported performance Sr.VP management.
Asst. Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Objective : A Quality Management Professional with Petrochemical Inspection Industry experience in PSM, QA/QC, construction and management totaling more than 25 years.
Skills : PPAPs, Customer Service.
- Responsible for leading all Quality Management processes to include setting quality standards and driving quality throughout the company's standard practices and client specifications.
- Promotes performance improvement throughout the organization Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a Quality Plan to ensure company quality systems and policies comply with quality requirements.
- Coordinates staff of varying disciplines and driving the group plan to formulate and agree on comprehensive quality procedures.
- Manages and maintains the company's quality inspection and product release programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Maintains awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues.
- Monitors performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Corporates Quality Manager direct report departments include Vendor Data, Document Control, Vendor Inspection, Fabrication Inspection, Site Construction Quality, and Technical Writing.
- Includes plan, schedule, team training, execute and verify finding corrections implementation.
Associate Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Headline : Experienced Quality Manager with proven track record of implementing Quality Management Systems in highly regulated industries and achieving ISO certification. Professional, resourceful, and excellent communication skills developed over years of international travel. Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously while being a go-to person in the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visual Basic, Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Process Improvement, Procedure Development, Auditing, Sharepoint.
- Collaborated on improvements to the Corporate Quality Management System for API Edition compliance.
- Responsible for 8 manufacturing facilities, both domestic and international, for all quality requirements.
- Developed new risk assessment and contingency plan requirements used at all manufacturing sites.
- Trained new facility Quality Managers, and other key personnel, on QMS and process requirements; serve as interim Quality Manager for the facility where the position is vacant.
- Established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor QMS and report results to top management.
- Lead auditor for internal and vendor audits and corporate support for third-party certification and customer audits.
- Reviewed and approved procedures and documents for compliance with internal, API, customer, and regulatory requirements prior to release.
- Redesigned SharePoint site for a quality group used for document collection and record maintenance.
- Reported to Top Management status of QMS including hosting annual management review meetings.
Corporate Quality Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a Corporate quality engineer/manager position with an aggressive company in a challenging environment that will allow utilizing relevant experience in the areas of materials engineering, quality, and sales.
Skills : Quality Management, Team Management.
- Develops and implements inspection and sampling techniques, quality plans, flow diagrams, control plans, and in-process control procedures to ensure finished products meet customer requirements.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, sales, and technical departments in the formation of quality standards and specifications for the in-process and finished products.
- Analyzes plant non-conformance reports and make recommendations for the improvement of the process and/or product.
- Reviews complaints received from customers for the purpose of issuing credit, and to determine where the emphasis should be placed to prevent recurrence of a problem.
- Directs quality and continuous improvement training programs for plant employees to provide for integration of new techniques into their jobs for process improvements.
- Establishes a departmental budget and manage the Quality Assurance and Factory Technical Departments to provide for the best interest of the employees and the Company.
- Implements and maintains documented quality systems that meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 quality systems standard.
- Serves as a Corporate Management Representative for the registration.
- Manages and directs department personnel.
Corporate Quality Manager Resume
Summary : Ensures food safety and quality of all products produced in the plant. Responsible for ensuring specifications are defined and communicated. Performs inspections of processes, employee training, compliance with applicable food laws and regulations and maintains plant HACCP plans to regulatory compliance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Interprets, analyzes, and communicates quality and food safety issues, both internal and external (consumer complaints), and initiates applicable corrective measures
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agency requirements.
- Liaison with local USDA and or FDA inspectors and any other food regulatory officers that visit the plant
- Provides leadership for compliance with food safety and quality programs Implements and maintains quality programs. i.e., HACCP to regulatory and company requirements; maintain SQF certification; specifications for raw and finished materials; recall program; environmental monitoring program; and comprehensive pest control program.
- Develops corrective action when Food Safety or Quality deficiency is identified.
- Acts as liaison for all technical and QC issues between operations, RQI, and sales/marketing departments
- Provides Corporate with quality assurance assistance involving vendor issues, both improvements, and corrective measures
- Oversees product quality with regards to new product implementation and introduction into the market. Ensure the use of applicable MOPD and CQV tools.
Corporate Quality Manager/Operator Resume
Objective : Experienced in developing, implementing and maintaining successful quality systems in highly regulated environments including medical devices, pharmaceuticals, food, aerospace, automotive, housing. Worked in hands-on quality roles and developed policies and procedures.
Skills : Training And Development, Training Delivery, Management, Customer Relations, Electronic Medical Records, Quality Management.
- Ensures that lab technicians are complying with daily required testing methods including:
- Checks the Certificate of Analysis (COA) and testing critical properties of incoming raw materials including silica, cement, pulp, etc. to that the ensure materials meet the Company’s specifications;
- Tests intermediate process streams (testing during the manufacturing process) to ensure that the process is in control and will result in consistent finished products;
- Uses mechanical testing techniques including Three-point bending test, tensile strength test and visual inspections of the surface quality of outgoing product to test the quality of the products; and
- Maintains and comply with the Company’s quality standards, third-party quality agencies such as Intertech Test Services (ITS) and international standards such as the British Board of Agreement (BBA).
- Files quality records, maintaining Excel or Access databases to capture previously stated testing data, and acting as a custodian of tests, raw materials, and product specification manuals;
- Coaches technicians to ensure consistent performance; and
- Provides internal and external technical training in statistical process control, quality specifications, quality systems, and customer expectations.