Database Engineer Resume
Summary : Database Engineer will drive our database technology focusing on availability, performance, and security. Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment, being able to change direction quickly, and showing an eagerness to learn and introduce new technologies
Skills : SQL, C#, Ssis, SSRS.
- Analyzed problems, researched and developed solutions, updated production data and assigned tasks to individuals.
- Reduced the triage workload from 44 issues/tickets to 3.
- Developed new and improved existing processes for promotions, billing, SMS and email.
- Reduced total CPU load by 50% in the OLTP SQL instance.
- Reduced Cognos report run time from 4.5 hours to 10 minutes by rewriting ETL process.
- Reduced run time from10 hours to 2 minutes for a invoicing process.
- Redesigned the email process to recycle emails, which eliminated hundreds of problem tickets each year.
BS In Management
Sr. Database Engineer Resume
Summary : Professional with strong experience in developing Real-Time, High-Availability large systems applications with knowledge of development process, software integration and full life cycle product development. Team player with ability to meet challenges, learn quickly and handle large scale projects.
Skills : Operating Systems: UNIX, Macintosh.
- Analyze the history of the patient and guide insurance company about the possible expense pattern of a patient.
- Designed and developed scripts for implementing vertical and horizontal partition on the database.
- Built and deployed application to internal customers on a scheduled basis.
- Designed and developed scripts for loading and analyzing large datasets from text file.
- Loaded large datasets into client's databases (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL).
- Solved client issues remotely Worked on administration tasks such as Data loading, Batch Jobs, Backup & Recovery, Table Management, upgrades.
- Started Database housekeeping procedures which consisted of implementing a database index monitoring and purging process.
Master Of Science
Jr. Database Engineer Resume
Objective : Total of twelve years of experience in information technology, with ten years specializing in Sybase database administration and three years of specializing in TSQL development.
Skills : SSIS, SSRS, Sql Server, Data Analysis, Database, Cognos.
- Oversee database design, monitor database performance and implement performance tuning.
- Create standards and best practices for database design and development.
- Ensure quality data creation, presentation and flow across systems.
- Write complex stored procedures and enhance database applications.
- Meet with team leaders to ensure data collection satisfaction and presentation.
- Established and maintained a customer database and job oriented functions for their new POS system.
- Designed, implemented, and deployed relational and object databases for web based systems and business applications.
- Developed and maintained standards and processes for database environments.
Database Engineer III Resume
Summary : IT experienced and five years experienced as a Database Administrator in the Relational Database Management System, skills in MS SQL Server in the areas of Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Migration, Backup, Performance Tuning, Security, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, TSQL Data Modeling and design.
Skills : T-Sql, Cisco Network Associate, Servers.
- Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization of SQL Server and SQL code.
- Performed various data migration tasks for mission critical databases.
- Worked with a team of 6 to manage over 2000 databases ranging from 350GB to 2.3TB.
- Monitoring Transactional Replication and trouble shooting in necessary conditions.
- Updating Service packs and Security patches for the Servers.
- Testing the Data Backup by restoring as test database in a test server.
- Performance Tuning - Tune, analyze and optimize costly queries to reduce logical disk I/O for effective performance.
- Monitoring of server performance by profiler during peak periods of server utilization.
Database Engineer II Resume
Objective : Information systems professional with over 17 years of corporate IS experience. Have design and analysis experience in sales/product reporting, merchandising, financial, insurance, manufacturing process, government, law enforcement, health care/EDI, customer service applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Python, ESRI Production Line Toolset.
- Project lead, analyst, designer and developer of a chemical manufacturing application.
- Data Warehouse and various data marts were designed from Cimpro Manufacturing operational source.
- Designed OLAP applications with MS SQL OLAP Services and Crystal Analyzer.
- Multidimensional database design, DTS, dimensions, cubes, MDX, mining model developments.
- Migrated existing applications to a Java platform with Oracle 9i server, Oracle Designer 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle Reports, Oracle Application Server 9i and Oracle Portals.
- Migrated PowerBuilder 6.5 applications into PowerBuilder 8.0.
- Developed new applications with PowerBuilder 8.0 with Oracle 9i as the backend.
Database Engineer I Resume
Summary : Designing normalized relational databases including Tables Indexes (clustered, non-clustered, filtered) Constraints (primary key, unique, foreign key, check, default) Computed columns Physical Data modeling (prefer Power Designer) Service Broker and asynchronous tSQL development.
Skills : SQL, C#, DL/I.
- Dematic is a logistics company that designs, develops, builds and installs systems for distribution centers.
- Redesigned the application database installer scripts for DIQ.
- Wrote the SQL2014 installation manual for DIT.
- Developed an interface allowing SQL server to send messages to ActiveMQ using stored procedures, functions, triggers, SQLCLR procedure Service Broker and a Windows Service.
- Developed an application to migrate the results of an MS SQL query to a MONGODB database.
- Developed queries for reporting from a Jira database Developed queries for reporting from a QMETRY database.
- Developed an analytics data warehouse for planning and consolidation.
Bachelor Of Science
Database Engineer/Administarter Resume
Objective : Solutions-oriented IT professional with notable success managing a broad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning and implementation of mission critical applications in direct support of business objectives.
- Developed custom data feed in XML format following SOAP protocol.
- Developed XSL stylesheet for PDF formatted reports.
- Wrote Document Type Definition (DTD) and XML Schema for our standard data feeds.
- Added RFP and ordering functions to product, using UTL_HTTP calls to our proxy server to send emails.
- Developed business logic and UI packages that generates and stores order documents in XSL-FO format for conversion into PDF format.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored packages that parse CSV, tab delimited, or HTML/XML files and URLs.
- Parsed values are then stored in database tables.
M.S. In Computer Science
Database Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Diverse background in electrical engineering and information technology with international experience in the automotive, military, and financial industries.
Skills : IT Engineer, Database Specialist.
- Provides its state-of-art online services to customers throughout the nation.
- Backend environment has been migrated from MS-SQL server to Oracle for further enhancements.
- Dedicated to various object-oriented database software design analysis and software product development specifications to enhance software testing cycle.
- Developed various database configuration and database protection techniques.
- Tested database objects accurately whenever required.
- Designed and implemented test cases, script, test strategy for database testing accuracy.
- Maintaining install, update, migrate and uninstall scripts.
Lead Database Engineer Resume
Summary : Proven background translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code. Created Macros for Business Development. Expertise in root cause analysis and perform corrective action and process the problems.
Skills : VBA, MS Access VBA, MS Excel VBA, VB6, Sql Server, Sharepoint.
- Design an Application for Tracking and Processing Physician Contracts in Access Database.
- Gather business requirement by frequent sessions and one to one meeting with the management and the users.
- Create the Project Flow Chart Structure using Excel Gantt Chat.
- Create MS Access User Login application with user access authentication.
- Normalize complex database and automate the application using VBA.
- Proposed new table structure for the application to the management.
- Create tables, map the fields and build relationship.
- Develop user friendly dashboard/home page for the application.
Database Engineer Resume
Objective : Experienced DB engineer in enterprise environment providing administration, monitoring, SQL development, data extractions and analysis, report generation and database management via SSDT, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS in SQL Server or Oracle database environment.
Skills : IT Manager, IT Specialist.
- Create and relocate services on preferred database nodes.
- Create database jobs for execution through 12c EOM or manually.
- Import and export database schemas across environments.
- Monitor databases RMAN backup using available tools and troubleshoot issues accordingly.
- Create and drop Flashback Restore Points as needed.
- Rollback database and database objects as needed.
- Create database users and monitor their activities using fine-grained-auditing.
Master's In Management