Senior Database Administrator Resume
Summary : An Information Technology Professional with more than 10 years of progressive industry experience and training in Data Management, Information Security and Assurance and recently, acquired Graduate Certificate in Big Data Analytics.
Skills : Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Multiple Ticketing Systems, Subversion.
- Successfully designed, developed, configured and managed SQL Server systems to meet organizational and client requirements.
- Interacted with stakeholders to understand client business processes.
- Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation.
- Converted and consolidated systems, and data from disparate sources to Relational Management System Implemented enhancements that resulted to improved data Quality, availability and security by 20%.
- Led teams to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations Successfully migrated on premise production and development SQL Server databases to Azure SQL databases.
- Ensured that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Efficiently organized, stored and analyzed data with attention to Quality, Security and Confidentiality.
Junior/Senior Database Administrator Resume
Headline : A dedicated, self-motivated, and seasoned Technical Professional looking to utilize the combination of cultivated experience in database administration and data analysis in a new and exciting career endeavor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Unix.
- Serves as the Application DBA for mission-critical business applications, tasked with providing Tier 2 Support for Oracle databases.
- Executes database SQL scripts for quarterly releases.
- Actively monitors databases using Toad and Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Grid Control, and performs database user security functions using Tivoli.
- Documents database security requirements on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Installs Oracle database patches on application databases as needed.
- Performs database analysis and performance tuning on a regular basis.
- Manages database security, user roles, and vulnerabilities to meet corporate database security requirements as well as user documentation.
Senior Database Administrator III Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of focused experience as Oracle Database Administrator Extensive experience in relational database design, analysis, modeling, development, administration, implementation and trouble shooting.
Skills : MRI Software, YARDI, Microsoft SharePoint 2010,2013, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SSRS, Microsoft SSAS, Microsoft SSIS, Microsoft Office, ARGUS, Software Implementation Consulting, Software Application Support, Business Analysis, Training & Development, Visio, Spreadsheet Server, Nexus Payables.
- Private Banking Credit Suisse provides comprehensive advice and a broad range of wealth management solutions tailored to the needs of high-net-worth individuals globally as well as private and business clients in Switzerland.
- Investment Banking Credit Suisse offers a broad range of investment banking and securities products and services to corporate, institutional and government clients around the world.
- Asset Management Credit Suisse offers a wide range of investment products and functions across asset classes, for all investment styles Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Creation of Partitions for history tables Conversion of few non-partitioned tables into Partitioned tables, Splitting large partitions into smaller partitions.
- Written and implemented a Pl/Sql program to synchronize all the database users/passwords/role/privileges from production to non-production databases.
- Upon user requests Dev/QA/UAT databases are refreshed from production Analyze blocking sessions and report the cause of the blockings.
- Provide development and testing support to programmers and engineers to efficiently utilize databases.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Database Administrator II Resume
Summary : Development and QA environment. Around 12+ years of experience as Oracle Database Administrator, providing 24X7 production and development support  databases on different platforms like AIX, RedHat Linux, HP-UX, SUN SOLARIS, and Windows.
Skills : Database Development, Data Analysis, Data Analysis, Database Management, Da.
- Served as primary DBA; held full accountability for managing all facets of databases, including installation projects, administration, and security.
- Maintained, restructured, and optimized databases by removing performance bottlenecks; devised and integrated national-level solutions.
- Developed and implemented standard policies and procedures.
- Interfaced extensively with IT staff located nationwide to facilitate networking and information knowledge sharing efforts.
- Troubleshot and resolved technical issues; alleviated bottlenecks to ensure optimal functionality.
- Key Contributions: Increased overall database performance, reduced fragmentations, and minimized failures by implementing various upgrades and migrations; administered six Microsoft Servers hosting SQL Server databases with 24 database instances.
- Led installation of first Oracle V6 database; independently managed three upgrades during tenure, ultimately orchestrating implementation of Oracle v10g.
- Selected from peer group of hundreds to collaborate with IT staff to identify and rewrite Database Administrator responsibilities for all DBA within the US Army National Guard system.
Senior Database Administrator I Resume
Summary : Highly skilled professional with over ten years of real estate ERP experience in areas such as leasing, property management, process improvement, product implementation, and project management. Accomplished, knowledgeable professional with a proven track record of successful analytical and cross functional partnership experience. Able to provide strategic and tactical contributions for delivery, to promote crucial business objectives.
Skills : Japanese Language, Data Analysis, Scripting.
- Led and engineered complex claim processing software project (ARCHIVE), Dialog Health, Patient vitals, Patient Bulk creating complex extracts performing in-depth data mining, data analysis by understanding the functionality of several new and existing interfaces, databases and processes.
- Used utilities such as SSIS, Stored Procedures, and Windows batch files, Teradata, DMExpress, and Unix extensively in these projects.
- Led and defined BI reporting initiative and solution for IDX, MISYS, and CORE systems.
- Worked very closely within business, operations team and the IT team to design the solution.
- Worked within business to gather the reporting needs and translated them into BI architecture (developed Business object universe and reports).
- Architectured, Designed and developed Teradata data models using Power designer data modeling for several small projects.
- Worked with business to provide BI solution for OccMed reporting using SQL SERVER products.
Masters Of Science
Senior Database Administrator/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Career reflects extensive expertise managing critical relationships, developing annual budgetary requirements, maintaining confidential patient/client data, and supervising staff. Well versed working with clients from diverse ethnic and demographic backgrounds.
Skills : Team Builder, Problem Solver, Deadline - Driven, Intiative, Quality Skills, Technology Skills, Result Oriented, Communication, Negotiating Skills, Conflict Resolution, Adaptability, Strategic Planning, Decision Maker, Organization Skills, Presentation Skills.
- Capitalized on projects and data management qualifications while maintaining accountability for over $2M in equipment within the engineering department.
- Managed day-to-day activities in Project Management Operations PMO to ensure projects meet organizational goals and requirements for the Engineering and Materials Support division.
- Directed the operational requirements of departmental request charged with executing and maintaining strategic planning in over 40 requests daily.
- Ensured the department complied with company polices by defining technical requirements and assessing developing policies Analyzed organizational systems and databases while delivering process recommendations to positively impact business operations.
- Conceptualized and implemented information system procedures while administering security and integrity controls.
- Managed projects though all defined phases.
- Created and maintained reports for engineering operations and specialized projects.
- Designed, produced, developed, maintained and analyzed reporting data for 200 individuals weekly.
Master Of Professional
Senior Database Administrator/Specialist Resume
Summary : Able to rapidly get up to speed in a new environment. I have a special place in my heart for Databases and the Web, and would love to work on problems at a large scale.
Skills : Epic, AIX.
- Install and configuration of Oracle databases for RAC and non-RAC environments with ASM from new Virtual Machines to OEM Monitoring and scripts with notifications to be proactive and not reactive to limit impact on the business and other IT teams.
- Support 11g/12c RAC/CRS/ASM and Non-RAC and Grid Infrastructure database administration including upgrades, performance analysis, backups, recoveries and user access controls.
- Understanding the Credit Acceptance Business, their needs, challenges and SLA's expectations.
- Working with other team members in cross-training activities both as a participant and mentor.
- Follow methods developed by Credit Acceptance for ticket resolutions, database standards and following the change control process.
- Work with Business Owners to determine downtime and/or project changes including communication and follow-up with others.
- Support implementations on and off-hours including on-call rotation within the database administration team.
Senior Database Administrator/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, quick learning, experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking position where following traits can be used: Strong background in problem solving Proven experience seeing challenging projects through to completion Ability to work synchronously with groups seeking to leverage synergy of purpose Experienced trainer.
Skills : SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Reporting Services, ClARiiON CX Series, EMC Unisphere, EMC Navisphere, RecoverPoint, MirrorView, SAN Copy, VMWare.
- Responsible for the administration of approximately one hundred instances of SQL Server in the Bureau of Navy Medicine enterprise.
- The instances were of various editions, Windows Internal Databases, Express, Standard and Enterprise, in different configurations from stand-alone installs on physical servers to clustered instances on virtual servers.
- Standardized server and database maintenance procedures, jobs, tasks and reporting across the enterprise.
- Interpreted security policies directives and implemented DoD security recommendations, Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), for SQL Server and the host operating systems.
- Ensured database high availability through installation, configuration, and monitoring of SQL Server Failover Clustering, database mirroring and merge replication.
- Taskings included SQL Server installations, upgrades, and patching, database management, server performance monitoring and maintenance.
- Responded to and resolved internal and external customer requests pertaining to all aspects of SQL Server administration.
Asst. Senior Database Administrator Resume
Objective : More than 14 years' experience with software programs both of client and server side. Including Data Architecture, Data Migration, Database Administration and Reporting Services with SME (subject matter expert).
Skills : Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008R2, 2012, 2014, SQL, Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Management, Mentor/Trainer, Technical Lead, Report Writing, Database Management.
- Reviewed existing systems and databases, created and implemented a list of Database security best practices to include encryption at rest, encryption in transit, encryption of backups, and automated and manual auditing of both the Oracle and operating system environments.
- Automated Recovery Manager (RMAN) backups that implemented backup encryption and database authentication without exposing credentials.
- Upgraded all production Unix, Linux, and Windows Oracle systems to the same version for patching compatibility and compliance.
- Implemented automated and manual performance tuning of SQL and PL/SQL structures and Database architecture, with and without Enterprise Manager.
- Experience with operating system and network performance analysis in conjunction with the Oracle system for optimal performance and scalability.
- Analyzed third party software and operating system combination for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and overall security posture.
- Implemented recommendations based on results of analysis and established a protocol for continuous monitoring.
Master Of Engineering
Associate Senior Database Administrator Resume
Summary : SQL Server Database Administrator offering hands-on skills and experience in enhancing system capabilities for both private and government organizations, coupled with innate ability to determine solutions to minimize system vulnerabilities and improve security functions. Thoroughly adept at providing customer support, building and motivating teams, as well as in resolving user problems on site and remote locations.
Skills : Oracle Database Administrator.
- Support of a variety of projects including Interior Department Electronic Application System - Procurement Desktop (IDEAS-PD), Federal Financial System (FFS) Data Warehouses and the Federal Financial Management Momentum Enterprise Solution.
- Managed all POAMs for security vulnerabilities identified with Oracle Databases.
- Support includes installing, maintaining and upgrading the Oracle instances and performing nightly full and incremental physical backups as well as logical backups.
- Enable user accounts and maintain system security by monitoring and controlling user access as well as applying Oracle quarterly security patches.
- Write customized SQL Scripts to perform functions on databases Monitor and optimize performance via SQL and PL/SQL scripts and Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Create primary database storage structures (tablespaces, tables, indexes) based on user and performance requirements.
- Interface with Oracle support when technical advice is needed to resolve issues or in researching pertinent database topics.
Senior Database Administrator/Developer Resume
Objective : Implemented an array of Replication Models such as Peer to Peer, Merge, Transactional and Snapshot on basis of business specification. Executed integrity checks by configuring the database maintenance plan wizard and DBCC utilities.
Skills : Cobol, DB2, JCL, Rexx, Easytrieve, Control-M, Endeavor,SDSF,TMON,Control-M.
- Principal strategist and visionary in charge of installing, configuring and troubleshooting SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2 and 2012 subject to BAU requirements.
- Introduce changes in production by submitting Proposal for Change (PFCs).
- Effectively collaborate with all other requisite groups/departments to ensure onboarding of the Company within the LSEG infrastructure prior to the deadline.
- Client Service: Install and configure Cluster to upgrade an existing LSEG application/instance server/cluster.
- Install patches on SQL 2008R2 and 2012 on both standalone and clustered environments in order to maintain the Auditory requirements.
- Created SSIS packages for ETL operations in alignment with BAU requirements.
- Project Management: Oversee, lead and manage complete move of ETF Rating Company into LSEG infrastructure.
- Propose hardware, implement their current workflow using the LSEG policies, configure Replication, as well as install and configure a 3 node SQL Cluster maintenance plan, jobs, and logins.
Senior Database Administrator Resume
Summary : Above 8+ years of experience DB administration, SQL development, Installation, Patching, Upgrading, Migration, Backup & Recovery, Performance Tuning and Capacity Planning.
Skills : TOAD, MS office.
- Utilized many of the Performance and Maintenance Utilities needed to keep these database environments operating at peak performance.
- Set up database High Availability and Recovery Schemes to ensure the Backup and Restoration of data.
- Developed a Project Plan for Microsoft SQL Server Replication and successfully implemented each phase and milestone of this plan.
- Created an Integration & Loading Scheme to populate data into a large CIS SQL Server database environment.
- Using the SQL Server SSRS Business Intelligence tool I developed several reporting processes for production billing cycles.
- Developed and supported Logical and Physical Data Modeling utilizing Erwin and Rational software.
- Analyzed all SQL touching the database and execute performance tuning as necessary.