National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Self-motivated professional with experience in team leadership, development of customer partnerships, account management, product management, strategic marketing, new product launch, and multiple project management. Knowledge and experience with content marketing, online promotions, trend analysis, comparative studies, customer needs analysis, territory development, staff training, mentoring, and performance evaluation.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing, Data Entry, Salesforce.
- Conduct analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) including reviewing product and category sales, value-added features, promotions, pricing, customer service levels, and reduction of product returns.
- Control budget, costs, quality and productivity while managing projects from concept to completion.
- Build marketing strategies for new product launches such as identifying the product's primary market, establishing partnerships with decision makers, creating promotional strategies, and training field staff.
- Track product sales throughout distribution channels and lead strategy meetings to review performance with sales and service personnel.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure product marketing success through field sales, service support, content marketing, store-level and online promotions.
- Territory Manager Successfully developed and managed a $1 M plus territory (Rockford, Freeport, DeKalb and Northern IL); revitalized product promotions, sales, service and fulfillment within a declining market.
- Significantly increased revenue by producing well-trained store managers and supportive personnel in value-added sales, promotions, visual merchandising, product selection, and new product launch.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
Sr. National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, energetic, customer centered sales professional offering years of experience and expertise in a challenging environment seeking a sales position which will fully utilize my talents to achieve both personal and company goals.
Skills : Government Contracting & Compliance.
- Developed a comprehensive knowledge of customer business initiatives and processes, i.e.
- Recruiting, ATS, LMS, CRM, Succession/Workforce Planning etc; to drive the execution of online and traditional recruitment strategies.
- Focused knowledge for SEM, SEO, display advertising, mobile, social media and direct marketing, to attract and retain ideal candidates.
- Partnered and understood the dynamics of client organizations to appropriately align with key decision makers and decision influencers.
- Provided innovative consultative best practices to continually improve systems and processes to reduce cost, increase value, efficiencies and promote recruiting and retention of human capital talent.
- Impacted client initiatives by analyzing gaps in human capital performance, and targeting solutions/processes to close those gaps.
- Developed annual business plans, and customer account plans which establish sales and activity goals.
- Attained monthly sales quotas from but not limited to cold calls, premise visits, networking, lead generation tools, RFP/proposal submission, and customer appointments.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Dynamic account executive with a demonstrated track record for consistently providing exceptional customer service and exceeding sales quotas. Expertise in sales, marketing, customer service, retention, business development and account management. Recognized for exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Verbal And Written Communication, Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Monitoring, Coordination, Active Learning / Listening A Microsoft Office, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Oracle11i, Microsoft Access, SQL And Sales Force.
- Managed the prospecting, acquisition and support of clients for a business-to-business solution provider.
- Identified new clients through prospecting, cold calling, networking and leveraging existing clients.
- Managed sales pipeline by qualifying opportunities, prioritizing activities and managing commitments to ensure opportunities move through sales cycle.
- Developed strategies to acquire key accounts and established relationships with decision makers to penetrate new markets and achieve defined goals.
- Communicated with clients to assure orders flow seamlessly through order submission, processing, fulfillment, delivery and billing.
- Managed relationships with existing clients, providing high levels of sales and customer support to ensure needs are met and develop a sense of loyalty and trust.
- Consulted regularly with clients to uncover needs and created proposals outlining features and providing a tailored solution.
- Contacted potential clients to demonstrate products, identify key features, negotiate terms and close sales transactions.
Bachelor Of Business
National Account Executive II Resume
Objective : B.A. in Communications with 8+years of progressive experience in environments requiring strong interpersonal, leadership, sales and listening skills. Consultative personality with a strong networking,relationship, and problem solving skills combined with a high level of initiative and drive. Proven experience working independently or as part of a team.
Skills : Sales, Management, Management, New Business Development,.
- Managed $10M+ Foodservice Lodging National Account portfolio consisting of diverse domestic & global brands.
- Supported regional teams by insulating key VP relationships, developing new accounts, coaching & volume driving initiatives.
- New Product Placement & Implementation: Gained VP commitment to implement VIA resulting in increased revenue to regions.
- Licensed Store Collaboration: Worked closely with Licensed Store Partners and Starbucks Canada to communicate and plan new store openings/opportunities and to support other national accounts.
- Executed New National Account Agreement: Prospected, sold and negotiated contract resulting in specialty coffee endorsement to franchise system netting 30+ new customers.
- Negotiated New Contract with Existing Lodging Client: Secured new three year term resulting in mandated price increase and additional product placement for chain.
- Chosen to Represent Team on Division Marketing Council: Hand picked to provide insight to marketing team impacting key decisions and initiatives for business unit.
National Account Executive III Resume
Summary : Award-winning, goal-oriented professional with over 14 years of experience in management, sales, and customer service. Strengths include the ability to build productive sales teams, establishing business relationships, developing creative sales methods and motivating people to achieve objectives. Consistently exceed individual and team sales goals with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
Skills : MS Office, Sales/New Business Development / Account Management.
- Influence key decision makers in the Indirect Channel to sell AT&T products and services, focusing on key performance indicators.
- Manage AT&T sales and customer experience in multiple national retailers by developing productive business relationships with leadership teams at Apple, Best Buy, Costco, Wal-Mart, and Sam's Club.
- Utilize and share sales reports with retailer leadership to help drive revenue and unit sales.
- Work side by side with national retail leadership in weekly meetings and monthly ride along to look for areas of opportunity for growth and development of over all sales and customer experience.
- Coached staff at Best Buy Mobile, Wal-Mart, and Costco for wireless product launches, system launches, as well as other product launches like U-Verse and other home services.
- Serve as liaison and main contact between AT&T and national retail stores and leadership to identify and resolve customer issues.
- Analyze sales reports and customer experience surveys to help identify key areas of training opportunities.
National Account Executive I Resume
Objective : Highly successful healthcare executive with unique perspective of Market Access, Specialty Pharmacy, HUB services, Distribution, Managed Markets & Contracting strategies and implementation through Cardinal Health SP / SPD leadership. Experienced in BioPharma Account Management and grasps the impact of Legislative Policy decisions. Disciplines include branded BioPharma, global public health, B2B and IT health solutions.
Skills : More than six years of progressive experience in handling.
- Target and develop relationships with senior-level personnel to orchestrate needs assessment and provide solutions within a suite of software products.
- Analyze daily business operation to clearly define customizable solutions for additional product modules and software licenses.
- Develop business proposals and working plans to build a cohesive partnership with clients and ensure implementation deadlines are attained.
- Track and monitor client satisfaction to enhance training and professional service opportunities for existing and new products.
- Focus on rebate, chargeback, and Medicaid contracting arena as well as settlement solutions.
- Research and evaluate healthcare product manufacturers and their business needs for B2B E-commerce.
- Establish and facilitate sales opportunities within the senior level management of the Sales, Marketing and IT business units by defining their product portfolio, contracting strategy, distribution and sales force capabilities.
International Account Executive Resume
Summary : Self-motivated professional seeking a challenging position where I will be an asset to your organization as well as have an opportunity for professional growth. I am an organized and detail oriented individual, having over ten years of Account Sales, Customer Service, Billing, and Purchasing experience. I am recognized as a quick learner with the ability to collaborate and communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with great interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Cold Calling, Prospecting, Management, Accounting, AR, Training, Lead Generation, Sales, Sales Management, Sales Support, Human Resources.
- Developed several universal new products for our fitness industry, increasing monthly sales by 75% and setting our company above the rest Reorganized and developed over 150 national sales accounts Handled customer quotes and ordered parts from vendors in Asia.
- Utilized weekly reports to maintain my inventory, making sure parts were in stock or on order to fulfill monthly forecasts.
- Created marketing material and different strategies for new product lines in order to cross sell existing clients.
- Worked closely with our Asian factories to maintain daily or weekly updates on ongoing projects.
- Traveled nationwide visiting customers, conducting presentations and attending trade shows.
- Approved products for production confirming all were within all specifications required.
- Handled Account Receivables and Purchasing using Quick Books for Able Products sister company to Diamond Rubber.
Assistant National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Proven performance driven sales and marketing professional with 25+ years experience in field marketing program development, distributor sales team building with domestic and import beer brands and supplier side market execution for international alcohol beverage companies. Creative development of college marketing sales programs and on time delivery.
Skills : Aggressive, Assiduous, Highly Creative Contributor.
- Provide a high level of energy, vision, and drive to consistently deliver or exceed on revenue expectation for national accounts.
- Collaborate closely with senior management and key individuals to develop short- and long-term sales goals, strategies to grow existing accounts, and ways to generate new business, including opportunities not in the current NuCOS portfolio.
- Work with client decision makers to understand needs and present appropriate solutions.
- Utilize strong sales, product, and account management abilities to build and nurture strong relationships maintain trust to all strategic alliance partners, and to drive growth.
- Built and maintain a extensive account list, including a strong influence on the C-Store segment, an area not previously explored.
- Persistent in developing opportunities in business not in the NuCO2 portfolio.
- Excel in managing accounts that no one else can effectively manage.
- Consistently exceed sales objectives and goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Enjoyed the challenge and atmosphere of sales and business development. I enjoy the process of developing, and growing a business. Research, targeting, planning, mapping, forecasting and tracking the progress of the work. I have worked on my own, in teams, and managed and built offices. Flexible but do better in high pressure leadership roles.
Skills : Training, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Sales, Marketing, Merchandising.
- Directly responsible for the national marketing of musical talent.
- Successfully led a team of 10 employees by developing and executing core marketing strategies, creating goals and objectives, and evaluating performances.
- Managed $1million+ budget for consumer marketing program, packaged goods and conventions.
- Increased company profit margin 35% annually through national marketing and sales efforts.
- Spearheaded cross reference / cross promotion of brand products obtaining corporate sponsorships from various industries (and automotive, beverage, liquor & print) resulting in 40% sales increase of products.
- Created all forms of media; including print ads, radio spots, cable spots, direct marketing, and promotional cds, as well as merchandising, resulting in increased consumer awareness of targeted audience and a 30% increase in product sales.
- Organized conventions including presentations, seminars and showcases for 500+ attendees.
Associate National Account Executive Resume
Headline : Working in many different industries for the past six years and having an extensive education in business administration, marketing through various strategies, and building major business; a strong strategic thinker and a team builder.
Skills : Salesforce, Marketing, Sales.
- Identified, built, and managed new accounts to increase medical software system sales for nationwide market.
- Maintained key existing and new target customers.
- Developed solid relationships with key customer representatives including: buyers, medical representatives, management and other key decision makers.
- Provided internal and outside sales, as well as periodic direct involvement in organizational decisions as requested.
- Advised on sales process changes to streamline operations and decrease travel necessity for sales while ensuring the highest standard of customer relationship management and product quality.
- Developed key customers; fostered strong relationships while assisting with product education with clients.
- Served as a primary trainer for the products internally and externally.
- Assisted with the development of corporate product visions as well as designed and marketed strategies of sales solutions.
BS In Business & Marketing
National Account Executive/Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, results-driven Sales Executive with extensive experience in driving a sales team to perform in new business development, competitive market share expansion, and customer relationship development. Excellent presentation, negotiation, closing, and follow through skills with a strong ability to build an industry presence. Demonstrated ability to build new territories and expand opportunities with existing clients. Seeking a position of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Oracle, SAP, Fusion, AS400, Legacy, SPINS, Lotus Notes, WordPress, Shopify, USAePay, Authorize.net, PayPal, Intuit, Volusion, SaaS, CRMs, Squarespace, PinnacleCart, QuickBooks, OMEX.
- Developing and maintaining long term client relationships with Fortune 100 companies.
- Managing a $30+M portfolio while maximizing sales opportunities.
- Utilizing products and services to build revenue and retain clients.
- Attending regular training/meetings to become a subject matter expert in healthcare for occupational health and workman's compensation in a variety of industries.
- Development of client leads via cold calling, digital marketing, networking, and Business to Business sales.
- Achieve budgeted sales and production objectives established by senior management.
- Ensuring quality customer service by resolving all issues pertaining to client and related provider assignments while providing realistic expectations on turnaround times.
- Working as a liaison between clients and cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
National Account Executive Resume
Summary : Highly qualified National Account Executive with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : New Business Development, Financial Analysis, Project Management.
- Spearheaded the strategic evolution, design and implementation of new channel strategies utilizing digital media.
- Facilitated and managed executive communications with marketing partners.
- Identified and developed 16 national accounts with gross revenue exceeding $25 million for network partners.
- Captured business and technical requirements, authored and presented executive summary proposals to CEO's executive team and negotiated revenue sharing.
- Secured major corporate accounts through research, cold calling, perseverance, interpersonal and effective sales presentation skills.
- Collaborated with Marketing and Operations VP's on the development and release of promotional campaigns including e-newsletters, banner placements, website collateral content, mobile applications, magazine and email advertising.
- Designed and launched affinity program to an account overseeing 200 non-profit associations.