National Sales Manager Resume
Objective : To establish a long-term career in a company where I may utilize my National Sales Manager professional skills and knowledge to be an effective Associate Program Manager and inspiration to those around me.
Skills : Sales, Ecommerce, Customer Success, Distribution, Marketing, P&L Management, Salesforce, Amazon Vendor Central.
- Responsible for hiring and training of all sales representatives.
- Developed sales training procedures for sales representatives and licensed resellers.
- Created an on boarding schedule for resellers and partners.
- Supervised all sales activities of representatives in the education and healthcare verticals.
- In charge of all contract negotiations with resellers and partners including NDA's.
- Managed all resellers in the education and healthcare verticals.
- Handled trade shows set ups, presentations and lead collection.
International Sales Manager Resume
Headline : International Sales Manager is responsible for the sales and marketing of a company's product portfolio, including manufacturing, distribution, and retail. This includes identifying and nurturing new business opportunities worldwide.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Promote new and grow existing business to support the sale of Ability's 585 ERP software.
- Manage various, complex accounts to generate revenue, increase retention rates, and enhance customer service experience.
- Identify and target diverse manufacturing segments from aerospace, aviation, consumer goods packaging equipment, and bio-pharmaceutical to made-to-order, and discrete manufacturing arenas.
- Spearhead brand management activities and marketing efforts to raise brand awareness and expand enterprise.
- Oversaw select project engagements throughout full project life-cycle, innovating new programs, strategies, and competitive pricing structures.
- Drove 55% increase in year-over-year revenue while simultaneously expanding client base from three to 11 in one year.
- Lowered bounce rate 26% and increased visitor time-on-site 68% through sound management of company website.
- Increased efficiency for sales, training, and customer support processes by conceptualizing and implementing effective market segment management strategy.
MBA In Business Administration
Senior National Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Twenty-six years of sales and customer service relations experience with emphasis on solution selling. Skilled in initiating, developing, and retaining strong client relationships. Proficient in analyzing obstacles and implementing solution-based strategies. Strong leader is adept in developing a cohesive team-oriented environment.
Skills : Outside Sales, Management Experience, Customer Service.
- Grew e-learning and hands on certification programs annual sales revenues 15% annually Hired, trained and managed regional sales managers to record state revenue streams.
- Instrumental in market research leading to key product development and launch in renewable energy technology programs.
- Successfully organized and lead team and individual sales training workshops with direct and indirect sales channel managers.
- Executive committee relationships and influence with key state level education contacts.
- Developed and served as Tech Committee Chairman and competition judge for sustainability competition at National SkillsUSA Competition.
- Travel extensively throughout country conducting high level K-12, post secondary and Higher education sales presentations, speaking and presenting at state level education conferences, national certification board meetings and numerous state and national conventions.
- Developed, manage and executed direct and indirect sales management compensation program.
- Identified & developed and manage key sales drivers through sales force automation and pipeline/ funnel management.
Director Of Sales/National Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Exceptional outside Sales Manager who consistently achieves annual sales objectives and increases the overall customer base. Effectively grows brand awareness through increased market penetration and new market development. Results-oriented Outside Sales Manager who excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions and handling objections. Expertise in new revenue streams, sales and marketing.
Skills : sales/marketing.
- Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability.
- Attended trade shows and sales conferences.
- Handled the highest volume account in assigned territory.
- Responded to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Collaborated with members of other departments to complete sales transactions.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Used networking opportunities to create successful, on-going business relationships.
Associates In Science
National Sales Manager II Resume
Objective : Skilled sales professional with five-plus years of experience in highly competitive environments. Consistently attain strong sales results with a focus on account management and new account acquisition. Persuasive communicator with strong presentation and negotiation skills. Experienced in planning, goal setting, strategy implementation and follow-up. Proactive attitude and driven by new challenges and opportunities.
Skills : Strong sales management, territory development, consulting selling skills and account management.
- Oversaw domestic sales reps In my first 6 months with the company, and their first year of going direct to market we achieved top revenue of $400,000.
- Assisted in developing the company's sales plain while focusing on sales for regional chains, specialty doors and e-commerce accounts that resulted in $900,000 in my complete time with the company.
- Contribution to pricing strategy for the product by working with our retailers to find out what price range works best for the consumer; these resulted in faster and better sell through, wider distribution and more product real-state.
- Creating sales incentive programs for retailer to help maximize additional revenue.
- Approve distribution channels, discounts, Returns, markdowns, accommodations and credits.
- Build weekly hot sheets and seasonal quick strikes with interactive order forms as brand drivers to help acquire addition month sales.
- Worked with Marketing to develop brand drivers for future seasons.
- Studying weekly sell through reports on key retailers.
National Sales Manager III Resume
Summary : I am seeking an opportunity with a growing company where I can make a meaningful contribution to its success by utilizing my talents, abilities and experience in technical sales (LCD module), retail sales, merchandising, retail management, custom woodworking, mechanical design, marketing, inventory planning/management and project management skills The Flip Flop Shop, Lake Havasu City, Az 2005 to Present Partner Assisted in the creation of a unique retail store offering the strongest selection of casual footwear in the Tri-State area.
Skills : MS Office, Word, Excel, ACT, Quickbooks, File Management, File Management, Databases.
- Sold presentation technology to new, and, existing cliental.
- Created, and implemented, marketing strategies to promote tradeshow to new business development, and name recognition.
- Evaluated perspective new business prospects through participation of industry related trade show/events.
- Established pricing levels, and prepared contractual agreements.
- Negotiated with vendors, and sub rental companies, to secure equipment for upcoming orders, while maintaining profitable margins.
- Planned, and executed programs to target upcoming tradeshows, and events.
- Oversaw facilitation of show orders ensuring equipment allocation, integrity, and fulfillment to clients.
- Managed union, and non-union, general contractors, and other tradeshow vendors, to ensure superior level of service, and overall success of exhibitions.
BS In Science
National Sales Manager/Consultant Resume
Headline : A highly committed intuitive left and right brain thinker. Self-motivated to excel. Obtains the aptitude to accept evolution and embrace change in today's fast-paced business environment. Chose collegiate education providing broad multi-disciplined experience with expanded business perception to have multiple skill sets and career pathways. Assesses all situations with sense of empathy to gather comprehensive perception.
Skills : Sales Management.
- Established and cultivated new business relationships through trade show leads, incoming inquiries, and other means while prioritizing the individual relationships for optimal growth impact.
- Maintained effective and successful relationships with existing accounts while developing prospects to expand opportunities.
- Developed complex program sheets to account for variables in the relationship mitigating risk while maintaining target margin.
- Created creative sales processes stimulating customer perception on unique ways to sell the product individually and to drive higher ticket sales at the retail segment.
- Monitored and prepared reports and forecasts for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales results in addition to other activity and performance metrics.
- Company dynamic business reports are compiled to present to President of Chili Technology, LLC.
- Developed presentations for clients and partners, conducting market analysis and devising strategies for generating new business.
- Innovated new communication methods and strategies to keep the B2B network updated on company and product information.
Sr. National Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To secure long-term employment as part of the senior management team, with a company that can & will use my experience & expertise to grow the market share of their products or service. To assist in the success of other employees & the company, by building & mentoring a sales team, sales closure, management, business management & financial responsibilities.
Skills : Broker Management, Bottler Management, P & L Management, National Account Management, Crafting Sales Stories, Category Management, Sales Training, Channel Planning, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Import-Export Projects, Forecasting, Team Building.
- Developed new welding & tool program to enhance their other established equipment programs.
- Expanded sales base to include mass markets & big box retail accounts.
- Hire, managed and assisted rep agencies in the promotion & growth of both new product line and existing ones.
- Hired new distributors & worked with distributors to increase their sales through product knowledge training, market evaluation, direct sales calls & mentoring.
- Forecasting of quarterly sales goals & plans to achieve these goals with sales personnel.
- Continually updated information on competitors & their products.
- Initiated sales contest between sales staff to grow both enthusiasm & sales.
- Personally called on house accounts, key accounts & new potential customers.
National Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : A diverse individual with the ability to maintain a meticulous standard by taking necessary steps to ensure promising results. Recognized by supervisors and instructors for team-orientation, critical-thinking skills and a desire for continuous learning. Problem solving skills gleaned by identifying solutions to challenging problems that arise when providing services.
Skills : Sales Management.
- Built and implemented comprehensive business plan, exceeding sales objectives.
- Established and maintained QRS/EDI internet-accessible product catalogs.
- Spokesperson at national and international presentations, for buyers', associates and consumers through in-store training seminars, product promotions and trade shows.
- Implemented and executed buying process of SKU's strategically by styles increased sales and open to buy orders.
- Lead a process-driven approach to sales through customer visits and market feedback, prepared monthly business notes, status reports, retail plan analysis, plan of action proposals, program time lines and market performance reports.
- Created loyal customer base, with repeat customers, increasing product sales by 35 percent.
- Forecast trends, product development, product selection, inventory and business opportunities translating into revenue.
- Developed marketing strategies for brand recognition through press kits, print ads, brochures, promotional concepts, and sales tracking systems.
National Sales Manager/Product Development Resume
Headline : My objective is to bring my many years of sales experience, business management and ownership to help in the growth and success of your company. I am confidant that with my many years of experience I can be an immediate asset to your company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Copywriting ,Digital Video Recording, Digital Photography,Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with EVP of Sales.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff's productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
National Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : C-level sales and marketing pro specializing in new business development and revenue growth for market expansion Experienced and highly accomplished sales, marketing and customer care leader with expertise in driving profitable revenue growth by leveraging consumer and business insights to create aggressive acquisition and retention offer plans. Skilled strategist who has successfully converted business goals and plans into actionable results, benchmarking performance against key performance indicators.
Skills : CRM, CRM, CRM, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for developing all vertical market segments with emphasis on the Association and Corporate market segments.
- Maintain communication with meeting planners to solicit repeat business.
- Conduct telemarketing and outside sales calls with prospective, current and repeat clients, direct site tours, continue open communication with professional correspondence.
- Participate in national and regional trade shows and seminars Work closely with the Director of Sales and Revenue Manager to develop and implement the sales strategies to maximize revenue for the Hotel.
- Maintain proper protocol with establishing group credit and preparing files for post event billing.
- On Executive Committee overseeing hotel's complete renovation and transition from an independent hotel to a Hilton branded hotel.
- Maintain awareness of competitors' products and promotions as well as industry issues and market trends.
Bachelor Of Science In Finance
National Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished Consumer Packaged Goods sales and marketing leader with a track record of success in the food, beverage, general merchandise and health and beauty areas. Extensive experience in the Food, Drug, Mass, Club, C-Store, Sports, Waterpark, .com, Hardware, Military and Natural channels. Exceptional communication and presentation skills combined with detail oriented, analytical approach. Background includes P & L management, broker management, bottler management, national account management, national channel planning, category management and sales training development.
Skills : Microsoft office, Miller Heiman sales Training, Excel, Management, Sales Management, National Sales.
- Manage sales and marketing efforts for Knox Video Technologies, an audio video matrix switch manufacturer.
- Represent and manage US sales and system designs for MOOG Pieper GmbH, a German manufacturer of industrial process monitoring cameras and sensors.
- Company Subject Matter Expert for HD camera systems, video distribution, video over IP, and harsh environments.
- Hire and manage in-house regional sales force and independent manufacturer representative firms nationwide.
- Team with consultants, engineering firms, architects, integrators, and end users to provide engineered systems solutions.
- Travel extensively to customers sites meeting with engineers and company directors to discuss product offerings.
- Establish relationships and negotiate pricing with large volume purchasers of product.