Final Quality Control Inspector Resume
Objective : Dynamic, Final Quality Control Inspector with diverse experience in the manufacturing, customer service, and hospitality industry. Proven ability to design and implement strategic plans and develop high performing teams. Adept at assessing needs, generating options, and implementing solutions. Seeking a key support role with increased responsibilities that will allow for professional development.
Skills : Excel, Word, Customer Service, Computer Knowledge, Computer Knowledge, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Phone Etiquette, Account Management, Account Management
- Approving finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and required tests per FQA documents, rejecting and returning to production for correction.
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing and entry of data into quality database.
- Performing other quality related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Prioritizing, organizing, solving problems, and completing tasks independently, under minimal supervision.
- Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Performing inspections and provide supplementary contract performance monitoring.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager and participating with management in the standard application of quality system processes while serving as impartial observers in matters of testing, evaluating, and recommending corrective action and new initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting, monitoring, and upgrading the contract quality control plan and is responsible for ensuring the workforce complies with contract requirements.
High School Diploma
Quality Control Inspector Part Time Resume
Objective : Quality Control Inspector, capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and remaining calm in stressful situations. Prioritizing workloads and works within strict time constraints. Detail oriented, completing tasks accurately and timely. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, interacting with various department personnel. Ability to follow directions when given work assignments with minimal or no supervision. To be an energetic player and advance the company's prosperity by achieving higher levels of skills, and to provide quality work and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Welding, Written Communication, Verbal Communication, Powerpoint
- Established quality control procedures to be utilized in the maintenance and quality sections in the preparation of class vii contract items.
- Responsible to inspect all steps of maintenance or logistic process to determine the correct process has been completed to contractual standards.
- Identified shortcomings and deficiencies that would require corrective and preventable actions on da form 2404/ 5988e.
- Discussed shortcomings and deficiencies with shop supervisor and lead technicians.
- Conducted root cause analysis in conjunction with the responsible shop lead and assisted in the development of a viable and effective corrective action procedure with the director of maintenance and /or quality manager.
- Assisted the QC inspector supervisor and quality control manager and shop supervisor with root cause analysis, corrective action determination, and preventive actions to avoid recurrence of customer complaints during the maintenance process.
- Executed the final equipment inspection after the supervisor identifies as ready.
- Responsible for the timely data input and or accurate completion of all required electronic data, forms, records, and reports relative to a quality control process of specific maintenance, modification, or a repair procedure.
Quality Control Inspector/Production Resume
Headline : Results driven Quality Control Inspector with diverse manufacturing experience in Quality control, Production planning, warehousing, Transportation, Shipping/Receiving, logistics and documentation in the aerospace and defense industries. Recognized as a reliable, resourceful, team player focused on timely internal & external customer service and Total Quality Management. Seek to gain employment that will benefit the company from the skills I have obtained through various employments.
Skills : Forklift Experience, Microsoft Word, Excel, Typing, Quality Control, Touch POS System, Management
- Tasked with the responsibility for all quality control functions at the receiving dock, on the shop floor and shipment packaging and staging area.
- Inspected and tested all HF cables upon receipt, and point to point during every incremental step of the system build cycle.
- Used the root cause analysis tools to determine failures and provided appropriate countermeasures to prevent repeat failures.
- Inspected incoming parts and assemblies, in-process, and/or completed electronic assemblies, sub-assemblies, and finished products per specification and reject and return unacceptable material.
- Documented inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizing re-work and waste, inputting data into the provided database.
- Communicated quality alerts to the assembly floor as well as creating alerts in the ERP system.
- Checked for workmanship, dimensional specs, and tolerances.
- Conducted Production Line sampling by auditing finished goods for completeness and functionality.
Quality Control Inspector/Assembly Resume
Objective : A self-motivated and results-driven Quality Control Inspector/Assembly with progressive experience providing an exceptional contribution to organizational and company goals. Strong work ethic and record of providing timely and quality work. Fluent in English and Spanish. To obtain a position where I can maximize my Mechanical Inspector experience with a successful track record in the medical and aerospace environment.
Skills : SO 9001: 2000 Certificate Of Completion, Y14.5- Geometric Dimensions & Tolerance Certified, Microsoft Office Access, Excel, Word, Quality System Regulations, 21 CFR 820 Certified, Optical Graphical Measurement Software
- Initiated full first article inspection and final data processing, if needed.
- Reviewed device history records and quality-related documents for accuracy completeness.
- Responsible for the inspection on all incoming components, the raw material on & off the shelf finished goods, machined or fabricated parts assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Used calipers, micrometers, thread gages, height gages, block gages, pin gages, radius gages, digital drop indicators, use of all tools available as needed.
- Released product through the GP internal system, for department traceability.
- Reworked all distressed/damaged products. Reported all lost product or transfers to the Manager, Quality Control.
- Verified and logged that proper cooler temperatures are maintained.
- Kept the coolers clean and clear of empty pallets and debris.
- Assured that all inventory is properly blocked throughout the day. Assured that all inventory is properly labeled.
- Assured allergen products are properly segregated. Assisted in inventory count procedures.
Lead Quality Control Inspector Resume
Summary : Lead Quality Control Inspector with the focus of my experience inspecting AWS structural steel, and ASME Boilers and Pressure Vessel. Determined, eager, and willing to learn. Dedicated to always getting the job done correctly, and on-time, performing with professionalism during all of my duties. Looking forward to expanding my experience and grow in my career. To secure a position with a company that provides the opportunity for growth and advancement. Looking forward to working with a company that offers growth potential in which my knowledge, dedication, and skills can be effectively utilized.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Computer, ISO Standards, HACCP Standards, FDA And USDA Standards, OSHA Standards, CPR And First Aid Certified., Sap, GMP
- Providing guidance when required to approve or reject questioned items.
- Rejecting items that do not conform to the applicable standards or requirements.
- Corresponding with appropriate personnel/departments to account for approval or rejection of tank parts or components as needed.
- Requiring work within the ERP system to provide reports.
- Maintaining records of inspection results and preparing quality forms such as Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) as required for use-as-is records.
- Maintaining corresponding NCR information in the NCR log.
- Reading and using blueprints to verify layout and dimensional conformance of various tank components.
- Performing the inspection of powder coating applications for compliance to standards.
- Compiling inspection records for databook completion when specified by job.
Junior Quality Control Inspector Resume
Objective : An incomparable Junior Quality Control Inspector who has over 3 years of experience in quality control with the ability to handle quality assurance, quality of system compliance with consideration of proper safety procedures; and excellent interpersonal skills in regard to training employees and staff. To obtain a position in Quality Assurance using my extensive aviation experience and professional training to promote the success of my employer.
Skills : Forklift And Overhead Crane Experience, PDI/ PDI Enterprise, Retalix, Ruby, Microsoft Word, Touch POS System, Management, Quality Control
- Performed all aspects of inspection from 1st article to final inspection.
- Inspect incoming raw materials, all level of hoses, fittings for defects and burrs.
- Dimensional inspection on special fittings/assemblies as per drawings identify nonconforming products and report to the quality manager with defects found.
- Maintained a checklist of inspection processes and protocols used with a company.
- Made daily report of nonconforming products that did not comply with drawing specification performed NDT method, liquid penetrant testing on special welded fittings to ensure quality.
- Skilled in the use of measuring instruments digital calipers, dial calipers, micrometers, plug gauges, measuring tapes.
- Utilized precision measuring instruments including CMM, height gauge, and calipers.
- Took on a leadership role instructing machine operators to make adjustments on equipment so that all brake caliper parts were safely machined.
High School Diploma
Quality Control Inspector/Production Resume
Summary : With an extensive experience in carrying out quality control checks and inspections, seeking to obtain the role of a quality control inspector, in a reputed organization, where my professional expertise in the field of quality control is used to its maximium potential. QUALITY ASSURANCE SKILLS SUMMARY Manufacturing professional with expertise in Quality Assurance and Production Management. Expert in performing inspections at all stages of productin from raw material to final inspection of precision products. Knowledge of ISO  certification programs and workmanship standards. Able to use all precision measuring equipment and coordinate measuring machines. Computer Savvy (MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Lotus Notes), Knowledge of various inspection tools such as mics, caliper measuring inner/outter dimensions, torques, scales, drills, and other ruler measurement techniques. Excellent team management and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AS9100/ISO9001 Standards, QualityAssurance, Quality Control Inspector, Leadership, Attention To Detail, Fabrication
- Performing oversight, through independent quality control inspections and verifications, of items, systems, components, or products that are fabricated or installed by other workers for new or existing facilities and infrastructures.
- Exhibiting a high degree of technical knowledge and skills to execute applicable national consensus codes and standards in order to inspect, examine, or test items or products to ensure they meet the design requirement.
- Selecting the appropriate national consensus codes or standards and develop quality inspection criteria to be used to perform inspections.
- Maintaining qualification and or certification to perform Quality Control inspection activities based on education, training and experience in one or more of the inspection disciplines (e.g. materials testing and verification, concrete, soils, anchoring, etc.).
- Making autonomous judgment during inspections activities to determine whether items, systems, components, or products are acceptable for use, or not, based on design requirements.
- Generating nonconformance reports that document the objective evidence where items or products do not meet design requirements.
- Inspecting received product attributes using designated sampling and switching plans.
- Maintaining material traceability through material history record.
Assembler/Quality Control Inspector Resume
Objective : Emphasis on adherence to conformance specifications and increased efficiency and productivity. Experienced Assembler / Quality Control Inspector with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. A process-orientated and results-driven person with a passion for excellence. Attention to details, patient and very responsible with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Excellent Mathematical Knowledgeable In ASTM, ANSI, And CGMP Specifications And Practices, Enthusiastic, Attitude, Dependable, Methodical And Organized, Calibration Equipment, Validation, Eager Willingness To Learn
- Collected samples during production and tested randomly to determine in-process product quality.
- Recorded inspection and test data such as weights, temperatures, grades, and quantities inspected and graded.
- Monitored production operations for compliance with specifications and promptly reported defects.
- Presented clear, organized data in graphs, charts, tables, and written reports.
- Inspected and packaged products meticulously according to manufacturing specifications.
- Inspected outbound shipments and conducted random sampling to ensure product quality.
- Performed point-to-point electrical product verifications using the basic electronic tester.
- Performed physical measurements using optical inspection equipment and gages.
- Inspected complex electromechanical products at planned stages during assembly.
High School Diploma
Lead Quality Control Inspector Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable, Lead Quality Control Inspector with a successful 4+ year track record of machine operation. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Talent for quickly mastering new skills. Flexible and versatile. Working knowledge of shop math. Lean Manufacturing Trained. Seeking a career in the manufacturing field with the opportunity to fully utilize skills in programming and operating Zeiss and Sheffield CMM's, CNC & manual lathes, CNC & manual Mills and computers.
Skills : Creative Thinker, Leadership, Electrical Troubleshooting, Organization And Time Management, Machine Operation, Machine Repair/Maintenance
- Performed inspections on incoming materials, in-process and finished products as required by customers or management for each work order.
- Guaranteed procedure obedience according to manufacturing SOP.
- Ensured proper disposition of nonconforming materials.
- Performed spot inspections on environmental parameters and critical parameters on manufacturing equipment.
- Monitored and drove implementation of procedural changes in the production line.
- Communicated and report findings of any non-conforming products or activities.
- Collaborated with engineers, technicians, leads, and all operation personnel to resolve day-to-day issues, achieve team objectives and promote quality principles.
- Helped the QA engineer to conduct a QMS internal audit.
- Performed other assignments as required by immediate supervisor.
Quality Control Inspector Resume
Objective : Quality Control Inspector/Assembly, experienced in various types of inspections in different fields, mostly in Food Safety. QA with effective and consistent qualifications for the quality and safety for the best customer service. Extensive training in HCCP's as well as SSOP's and GMP's, Testing strips, pH strips, Autoclave, Instron calibers, and audit and monitoring. A position was proven technical skills would be utilized in a fast-paced environment offering opportunities for growth, leadership, and teamwork.
Skills : Excel And Outlook, Microsoft Office: Word, Iso Standards, HACCP Standards, FDA And USDA Standards, OSHA Standards, CPR And First Aid Certified, SAP, GMP
- Ensured continual compliance with appropriate FAA or other pertinent regulations and ensuring that the quality system is adequate, effective and adheres to FAA regulations.
- Administered and applied the approved FAA and AS9100 compliant quality system and associated standard operating procedures.
- Carried out incoming, work-in-progress, final and FAA conformity inspections, as well as first article inspection process implementation.
- Liaised with the FAA MIDO for PMA application and maintenance.
- Raised internal and supplier Non-Conformance Reports, approve response plans and verified the implementation of responses.
- Maintained and managed calibration and quality control of products, tools, and test equipment.
- Supported and be the prime contact for external audits from the FAA and AS9100 auditors.
- Maintained Quality system manuals. Performed supplier audits, including making additions to the Approved Vendor List.
- Ensured that appropriate production, repair, inspection, and maintenance records are maintained to support continued FAA compliance.
High School Diploma