Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Objective : Assistant Floor Manager professional dedicated to effective team management and customer satisfaction. Management professional effective at building highly-motivated teams, as well as leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Customer service management professional experienced in credit card services, fraud operations, and collections.
Skills : Passionate, Furnishing, Friendliness, Attention To Detail, Practical, And Pragmatic.
- Managed work flow to exceed quality service goals.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned a reputation for exceeding service standard goals.
- Followed-through on all critical inter-departmental escalations to increase customer retention rates.
- Identified individual development needs with appropriate training.
- Trained staff on operating procedures and company services.
- Scheduled staff shifts to cover peaks and lulls in customer inquiries.
- Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
Sr. Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Objective : As an Assistant Floor Manager, serving customers, maintaining inventories, training new employees, supervising staff, conducting meetings, and assigning tasks.
Skills : Floor Representative, Floor Supervisor, Sales.
- Trained new employees on position duties/responsibilities and data entry software.
- Assigned employers to specific duties to best meet the needs of the company.
- Promoted from team leader to assistant floor manager within 6 months.
- Managed Cash flow for the business through the use of POS System, Credit Card Batching, Cash Depositing, and Tips Handling.
- Scheduled employee's work hours and managed payroll to ensure proper paycheck handling.
- Increased sales and reduced spending by 20% through responsible inventory control and team management.
- Maintained business property to ensure a good public environment.
High School Diploma
Jr. Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and fulfilling Assistant Floor Manager position that will allow utilizing administrative, interpersonal, and be an asset to the employer. Serving as a mediator between the government and Hispanic corporations.
Skills : Customer Service, Logistics, Inventory Management, Commercial Account Management.
- Performed a variety of administrative and secretarial functions.
- Received and reviewed incoming documents for completeness, coordinating, and tracking required actions.
- Responded to customer inquiries and complaints by providing general information and assistance concerning office functions.
- Coordinated and follow-up installation of MWR daily functions.
- Prepared invoices and monthly report account receivables.
- Managed accounts with the central accounting office.
- Prepared standard operating procedures, suspense, processing internal office memorandums.
Assistant Floor Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience as an Assistant Floor Manager. Effectively communicate with the public due to the training in straightforward communication training. Being a versatile team player that was able to multi-task effectively.
Skills : Courtesy, Passionate, Furnishing, Friendliness.
- Ensured that the front end of the store and all cashiers were proficient and moving customers through the checkout process in a friendly and timely manner.
- Made cashers break schedules, and that all cashiers took breaks timely and accordingly.
- Closed and opened procedures such as safe counts, deposits, and ensured all paperwork was done and accurate.
- Balanced all cash drawers at the end of the cashier's shifts, ensuring accuracy.
- Answered any questions or concerns, and customers' returns and exchanges.
- Ensured all price modifications and SKU changes done with accuracy.
- Built and breaking down displays and furniture in a timely safe manner.
- Stocked of all merchandise using schematics from the corporate office, while maintaining store appearance.
Assistant Floor Manager II Resume
Headline : Resourceful professional seeking an Assistant Floor Manager position to influence the advancement of a business and to increase development utilizing talents, drive, and social skills to improve upon a company's mission and goals.
Skills : Bilingual, Customer Service, Sales.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
- Planned budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
- Performed work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
- Examined products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
- Formulated pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- Planned and coordinated advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
High School Diploma
Assistant Floor Manager I Resume
Headline : Obtain a position as Floor Manager in a retail company that serves customers properly. Experienced in advocating, training, and equipping consumers and students to gain access to health services, employment skills, educational opportunities, and other social services. Experienced in managing and accessing needs, organizing data through creativity, and developed leadership techniques.
Skills : CQG, eSignal, Trading Technologies, Bloomberg, TradeStation, Proprietary Front-End Trading Systems.
- Ensured a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Estimated food needs, place orders with distributors, and schedule the delivery of fresh food and supplies.
- Responded to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests to return guests.
- Ensured positive guest service in all areas.
- Enforced sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensured compliance with operational standards, company policies, and ordinances.
- Investigated and resolved complaints concerning food quality and service.
BS In Nursing
Associate/Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Assistant Floor Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving, Familiar With OSHA Regulations, Packing Preparation, Loading And Unloading, Equipment Operation/Maintenance, Universal Precautions.
- Assisted the Floor Manager in the successful and timely flow of production work.
- Assisted with and oversaw all work that was set-up during the day, as well as operated warehouse equipment such as forklifts and assisted with drilling holes for steel beam placement.
- Delivered and picked up materials as needed, operate company vehicles when necessary.
- Ensured orderly and safe conditions at all times.
- Worked with the Floor Manager to ensure accurate and timely shipping and receiving of all subcontract work materials and finished products.
- Established and maintained inventory control systems for all raw and finished materials, kept inventory current at all times, notify customers of any inventory shortages.
- Maintained and balanced an automated consolidation system by inputting data, scheduling required jobs, verifying data.
Assistant Floor Manager/Technician Resume
Summary : Wide variety of experience from warehouse from assisting production, pulling inventory, preparing for shipping of orders, forklift operator, and communicating between departments as a key player on shift. Experience also in laboring for business owners with several job scopes from porta pots, inventory yard control, sewer line jetting, and vac truck super sucking.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Detail Oriented, Fast Learner, Inventory Control, Team Player, Warehouse, Inventory Control.
- Worked midnight shift being 2nd in command on the warehouse floor.
- Started employment as a temp thru Unique Staffing Service.
- Created promotional fundraising events and activities to promote community development and increase revenue.
- Developed customer relationships and retention.
- Handled inventory and stock managing including outside vendor transactions.
- Generated daily and weekly reports.
- Oversaw openings and closings including nightly financial deposits.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Floor Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Possess excellent leadership, ethics, and customer service skills. Adept at organizing projects and motivating teams, self-starter, proficient in project management, clientele balance, and customer service satisfaction.
Skills : Phone Etiquette, Data Entry, Sales Support, Goal Oriented, Transcription.
- Provided a strong leadership presence and control in-store, while ensuring that all customers receive quality service.
- Trained, Coached, and Developed staff strengths for future growth within the organization.
- Enforced all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Assisted customers with Wire transfers, Rental Equipment, Bill Payment Services, and the purchase of State and Local Permits.
- Maintained professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Included daily allocation and reconciliation of 10-15 registers, record cash, and batch electronic purchase receipts.
- Maintained orderly accounting records, perform clerical duties, and provide administrative support to management as requested.
Assistant Floor Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished, achievement-driven, and results-oriented individual interested in working in sales and customer service. Provides a safe and clean environment for the residents, staff, and visitors to the community.
Skills : Sales Associate, Sales Manager, Retail.
- Supervised store employees while maintaining the sales floor, fitting rooms, and cash-wrap areas.
- Recruited and trained new team members, and organized team meetings.
- Maintained work area and sales floor standards to promote a safe working and shopping environment and maximize the customer shopping experience.
- Demonstrated effective communication when interacting with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Performed recovery duties throughout the day and at closing.
- Authorized and signed for refunds and overrides; count register.
- Trained, motivated, and managed a team of 50+ call center sales representatives.
BS In Sales