Senior Industrial Engineer Resume
Summary : Seek to obtain Leadership/ Sr. Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineer position at a dynamic organization; which will allow to utilize skills and experience in New Product Introduction (NPI), process development, process improvement, discrete event simulation, lean manufacturing, six sigma quality functions, ergonomics and reliability engineering in order to grow with this organization.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Minitab, Project Management.
- Developed Process Assessment Framework that was recognized as Cummins Best Practice.
- Worked with respective Subject Matter Experts at 9 Cummins Filtration Plant locations across the Globe.
- Gathered information on key manufacturing processes across Cummins Filtration facilities in China, France, Turkey, Brazil and Mexico.
- Built a platform that was used to assess processes baseline.
- Used to draw a road map for improvement across Cummins Filtration business unit.
- Led Value Stream Transformation initiative on an Assembly Line at a Cummins Filtration Plant located in Tennessee.
- Worked with a cross functional team to complete Value Stream Maps.
Senior Industrial Engineer III Resume
Summary : Seek a challenging opportunity to improve the bottom line, Responsible for the daily planning and scheduling for some 500 union craftsmen in 11 shops involved in on-going maintenance, electro-mechanical. Identified improvement opportunities and made proposals for improvements on material flow, labor utilization and floor space optimization.
Used AutoCAD software to relay the assembly Line.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Suply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistics Management, Consulting, Project Management, Management, Construction.
- Continuously improved operational systems and quantifiably improved cycle time (30%) and output performance (15%).
- Facilitated $50M capital release benefitting next technology node.
- Developed and improved the cycle time goaling system and provided weekly Factory level assessments and directions to modules influencing factory priorities, resource allocation and performance.
- Partnered cross-functionally to effectively manage starts modulation processes and implemented response flow checklists to reduce human errors (80%) and mitigate constraint recovery impacts.
- Drove adoption of key indicators that influenced factory priorities with the primary focus on output and cycle time.
- Developed and implemented a wide-range of operational performance metrics supporting 45nm start-up including: ramp planning, 3 wip turn start-up (66% reduction) and segment output limiting modules.
- Ensured data integrity during development, transfer and implementation to high volume manufacturing.
Senior Industrial Engineer II Resume
Summary : A dedicated and industrious professional with over 4 years of experience in process improvement with a strong background in Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma. Committed to continuously improve business processes by improving Safety, Quality, increasing Productivity and reducing Cost through keen data analysis, problem solving and process design.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Flexsim Simulation Software.
- Responsible for developing standard work and implementing and tracking standards on all jobs in a United Steel Worker's plant.
- Developed standards using the MOST time-study system for work measurement.
- Implemented standards and performance tracking databases for each operation in the mixing, extruding, calendaring, cutting, and apexing departments.
- Developed and maintained plant capacity and capability management tool to ensure plant could achieve weekly production ticket.
- Implemented methods improvements, resulting in labor reductions and cost savings of over $540,000.
- Used Flexsim simulation software to simulate trucking routes, combining two trucking operations and resulting in a labor savings of $320,000 per year.
- Developed process for weekly production ticket update in Plant Capacity & Capability Management Tool (PCCMT).
Senior Industrial Engineer I Resume
Summary : Senior industrial engineer with 10+ years of experience managing all aspects of industrial engineering, lean manufacturing and project management in a supply chain company. Results - oriented professional, self-motivated, team player, resourceful problem solver with analytical and decision-making skills.
Skills : Project Management, Engineering, Business Analysis.
- Provided project management support to coordinate between home office engineering, maintenance, information technology and operations to implement $0.5 million Door to Floor network project for Store Support Center on schedule and on budget for JCPenney's 1.2 million square feet distribution center.
- Developed optimal storage solutions for Store Support Center and Retail Logistic Center peak season space planning.
- Obtained racking, sprinkler, lighting and selected contractors for the project.
- Acquired permits from the City of Buena Park and Orange County Fire Authority.
- Developed, coordinated and executed project plan for demolition and installation of new and existing storage systems.
- Analyzed processes and identified operational bottlenecks.
- Introduced power flex conveyors in Store Support Center and Retail Logistic Center resulting to reduction of one full time employee per receiving line.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Senior Industrial Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in industrial engineering that will utilize technical skills and a wide range of professional experience in the field.
Skills : Consulting- 7yrs, Implementation- 5yrs, Manufacturing-.
- Reported to the president of the company.
- Created training material and trained other departments on lean TPS principles, setting Kanban, reducing WIP, creating work standards 5S, line balancing, PDCA cycles and addressing bottlenecks on regular basis.
- Worked in fast paced high volume environment.
- Performed cost benefit analysis on all major projects.
- Performed in-depth analysis, layout and process planning for 84,000 square feet plant expansion.
- Involved in conceptual set up, data gathering and cost benefit analysis on three new production lines that employed new methods and got cost reduction of 70% or more per year.
- Constantly monitored labor cost of all production lines and worked very close with supervisors resulting into cost reduction of 30% or more for most of the production lines.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Senior Industrial Engineer I Resume
Summary : An accomplished Industrial Engineer/Packaging Engineer with demonstrated success in manufacturing and packaging for continuous improvement efforts in pharmaceutical, medical device and food industries with an MBA and expertise in finance.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, PFMEA Develoment.
- Applied Lean Manufacturing techniques including Lead-time Reduction, SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Dies), Kaizen Events, Cross Training, Visual Management, developed standardized work based on takt times and developed In-Line Layouts for CNC machining processes on an ongoing basis for continuous improvement.
- Reduced process variability by as much as 65%, reduced scrap by as much as 75% and reduced leadtime by as much as 40%.
- Prepared and executed IQ, OQ and PQ equipment qualification and validation for new equipment and relocated equipment such as manual and CNC machines, packaging machines and automated aqueous cleaning systems to comply with all cGMP regulations.
- Successfully completed over 40 qualifications and validations ontime and with no unexpected results.
- Responsible for selection, purchase and installation of two Class 100,000 clean rooms to house two automated aqueous cleaning and passivation lines for orthopedic devices.
- Developed specifications, standard operation procedures and completed validation of equipment.
- Successfully completed projects on-time and within budget.
- Results included a 40 percent reduction in labor costs and a 3 day reduction in lead time.
MBA In Finance
Senior Industrial Engineer/Manager Resume
Summary : Industrial Engineer with extensive experience in manufacturing supervision and Industrial Engineering systems and procedures. Proven excellence in Lean Manufacturing implementation, problem solving, and project management. Experienced at streamlining systems and operations to enhance productivity. Highly motivated team player with exceptional communications skills, tailored for all levels.
Skills : Microsoft, Lean Manufacturing, Autocad, Process Improvement, Kanban.
- Developed and evaluated integrated systems for managing production processes including human work factors, quality control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Applied statistical methods and performing mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Coordinated quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
- Drafted and designed layout of equipment, materials, and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Justified and implementing capital expenditure projects per business plan objectives.
- Performed machine capacity analysis to determine future equipment needs.
- Studied operation sequence, material flow, and work station layout to operator functions and responsibilities.
BS In Industrial Engineering
Senior Industrial Engineer/Consultant Resume
Summary : Result's oriented project manager/engineer seeking opportunities focusing on vendor management, performance management, business operations, process improvement, financial analysis and executive reporting. Highly experienced at synthesizing data to produce action plans and information upon which business decisions are made.
Skills : Computer, Engineering, Project Management, Business Operations, Operations Management, Operations Management.
- Performed complete financial analysis of multiple shipments of new development G650 structural components including profitability, labor, and material trends for $5MM annual revenue program.
- Led expired material scrap reduction team resulting in 80% reduction in expired scrap costs.
- Taught Value Stream Mapping, Control Charting, Control Phase modules for internal Green Belt Training Program.
- Developed and performed updates on daily performance metrics including Profitability Calculator, On-Time Delivery, Production Scrap, and Kitting Exception reports for three divisions.
- Created and maintained a wide range of reports containing information on work orders, kitting, costs, capacity, and inventory utilizing SAP, including ad hoc reports as needed.
- Developed metrics and performed updates for monthly Divisional Executive Performance Reviews and monthly reviews of seven shop floor production lines.
- Participated in lean events, leading teams in process mapping, workspace improvement and DOE.
Master Of Business Administration
Lead Senior Industrial Engineer Resume
Objective : Leader in Fortune 200 companies with a unique blend of technical expertise and management acumen. Skilled in, creating new Procurement functions, Procurement, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing and Business Process Reengineering with a proven record of improving output, achieving significant savings and reversing downward performance trends.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt, Process Improvement. $84,936. 206 responses.
- Generated 26% cost savings by serving as Cost Reduction Team Leader, responsible for reducing scrap and excess material shipping to customers.
- Supervised Industrial Engineering Analysts with responsibilities that included process documentation, software upgrades and resolution of manufacturing issues.
- Designed and implemented expansion of iDEN factory, ramping up production and achieving increased customer demands.
- Served as Manufacturing Team Leader for ISO9000 certification of base station product line.
- Performed as Cross-Functional Team Leader, improving base station manufacturing cycle time and reducing delinquencies.
- Monitored and assisted with all lean manufacturing initiatives at the juarez, mexico facility.
- Assisted with the design and development of packaging for raw materials and finished product/assemblies.
Masters In Project Management
Senior Industrial Engineer Resume
Headline : A highly successful Process Excellence professional certified as a Lean Sensei and Six Sigma Black Belt possessing more than 25 years of successfully designing and deploying Lean/Sigma Cultural transformations in high value, time-sensitive environments for multi-national companies. As a results oriented hands-on professional, management strategy strongly emphasizes teamwork, creativity, and team empowerment which produces successful Continuous Improvement deployment and proven sustainable process excellence gains.
Skills : J-STD-001 Certified IPC Trainer, IPC-A-620 Certified IPC Trainer, ETA Certified Fiber Optics Installer, Raytheon Certified AS9100 Internal Auditor, Six Sigma Bronze Level.
- Created assembly routing sheets. Attended design reviews.
- Analyzed units for producibility. Evaluated product for second level repair.
- Developed assembly process sheets. Created assembly standards.
- Implemented quality improvement initiatives such as vibration table, pcb router, full unit vision system, aging test, jigs and fixtures, and computer guided testing.
- Developed pfep. Setup kanban/ pull systems for material replenishment on all new lines.
- Performed capacity studies, takt time analysis, operator and machine balance analyses. Created new line formation efficiency charts that have become the standard at pasa.
- Responsible for introducing and implementing injector and fuel rail manufacturing.
- Coordinated engineering and pre-production builds to prove out the production process and rate.
- Standardized manufacturing systems design (msd) templates used in developing new lines.
Master Of Engineering